Poolside Ch. 04, Pt. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeoDavis
LeoDavis
1,107 Followers

Ruth nodded. "One of the woman interns complained to the hospital administrator that Hamilton had raped her, and she was fired on the spot. Money talks! She threatened to file a criminal complaint, and that same night she got gang-raped by four intruders in her home. She left town the first day she was well enough to drive. That was a week before he got to me."

"He . . . Hamilton raped you?" I asked.

"I still have my job! What the fuck do you think? I'm just glad he only did it once! Guess I didn't scream enough!" Ruth replied. "But I know it's better if we say clear of that family. Drop it, K.T.! Really! If Don's involved with them in ANY way, it's better to leave it alone!"

Katrina nodded. "Guys always cause trouble when they think with their balls, don't they?" Katrina asked and looked at me.

I nodded ruefully and both women smiled knowingly. They resumed reading the paper, occasionally glancing over at me. I picked up the comics.

Katrina suddenly said, "At least that's a problem Bud won't have! Thinking with his balls!" Both women looked slightly amused, but I felt a little sick. Maybe I didn't have a woman's perspective about rape, but how could anyone find humor in what had happened to Bud? I could still see vivid scenes from that video in my head.

"WOMEN!" Ruth suddenly shouted. "Women cut up Bud's penis, not the other inmates!"

"Why do you think . . ." Katrina asked?

"Look, in the E.R. I've seen a lot of the crap that people do to each other. There aren't many guys who could slice up another guy's penis, no matter how much they hated him. Yeah, they could cut his penis off, but dice it up? No way! This was women!"

Katrina and I glanced at each other, then looked back at Ruth.

"Somebody arranged for some of Bud's victims - and probably some of their mothers - to get into Bud's cell last night. We'll never find out for sure, but I know women did this!"

"Ruth, I just can't believe any woman could do that! I know I couldn't!" Katrina said.

Ruth stared hard at Katrina. Then in a cold and deliberate voice said, "You aren't a rape victim. I am. If a few of Bob Hamilton's victims got together and tied him up, I'd take as many turns as they'd give me to cut parts off his penis and balls! I'll bet I could find enough nurses at the hospital to get it done! If I had to do ALL the cutting, I think I could cut his penis off, piece by piece. I KNOW I could! I'm afraid I want to, now that I think about it! Damn! I didn't know I felt things like that! I thought I was over that bastard and his . . . his . . . " Ruth put her coffee down and walked stiffly to her bedroom.

Katrina and I stared at each other. "What do you think, T-Kat? Could women do that to a man? I know she's right about one thing. It would be hard for most men to do it."

Katrina turned and stared out the window. She turned back to me and said, "I don't like to believe that ANYONE could do what was done to Bud. But yes, I think Ruth is right. Bud's victims probably did this to him. But they were helped by some powerful men, too. How else could they have gotten into Bud's cell?"

She hugged me, then kissed me hard. "I won't mention your involvement with Angie to anyone else again. Ruth has me scared. I've known her for a couple of years, and I've never seen that much hate in her. If she thinks SHE could do it to Bob Hamilton, well then . . ."

We clung to each other. She kissed me and looked into my face. "I'll take care of the dishes. Now go get some sleep and I'll see you later." She gave me another quick kiss. I went back to Katrina's bedroom. The video of Bud's being gang-raped was still vivid in my mind. The eggs felt like rocks in my stomach. I was covered with sweat, strange-smelling and clammy. It was the scent of fear, not sexual exertion.

I climbed into Katrina's shower and washed the clammy sweat from my body. Then I lay down in the large, sticky wet spot in Katrina's bed and quickly fell asleep. Katrina's scent on the bed helped suppress my memory of the video. I was vaguely aware of Katrina moving around for a few minutes. I felt a gentle kiss, then nothing.

I heard a buzzing and woke up. Katrina had set an alarm clock, and next to it was a note reminding me that I was due at the pool at 2:00. I had an hour to get cleaned up, grab some lunch, and get up there. Somehow I made it. I was really dragging, whether from the sexual activity or from the blind fear I felt for the Hamilton family, I really don't know. During my morning nap I had dreamed that somebody had been cutting my penis off, piece by piece, as I screamed. Remembering the dream made me tremble. Is that what had happened to Bud? Emasculation one piece at a time? Had the Hamiltons arranged it?

I relieved Katrina and tried to pay attention to the handful of people in the pool. I gradually felt myself returning to normal. The panic and fear finally faded completely away as I sat in the sunshine. There were also two pool bunnies doing their best to arouse me, and that helped, too! They giggled when they succeeded in getting me erect after flashing their nipples at me. They were nice nipples!

Around 6:00 Katrina came back with a sandwich for my supper. I had completely forgotten to pack something to eat and she had noticed. I thanked her, and she smiled and said, "I want you full of energy for your workout!" The look in her eyes told me that she wanted my energy for making love, not working out! Sometimes women are easy to figure out. Rarely, but sometimes!

Katrina returned again just before 8:00, and I did my weight routine and ran. Once again we swam our laps naked. I did a mile and Katrina swam five really fast miles. As soon as she recovered, we once again made loud and passionate love in the pool. Afterward we sprawled in some pool chairs and looked at the stars and talked. I felt a familiar stiffening, and we made slow and gentle love on the cushions. We were already attuned to each other, and we knew what buttons to push and where the various parts of our bodies best fit together.

We rinsed off and went back to Katrina's apartment. We made love again, then slept tangled together, our juices sticky on our bodies. We both had to take a leak around 5:30, and as soon as we were done, we cleaned our teeth and brought in the new day the best way a man and woman can. We finally calmed down. I was lying on top of Katrina and she was running her hands through my hair and making little sounds as we kissed. My penis slipped out of her. "Guess we're done!" She said. "Shall we nap for a few minutes or get up and eat early?"

"Who says we're done? We can eat here!" I replied. I began to kiss her breasts, then slowly moved down her abdomen. I reached the top of her slit.

"Don! I've never . . . at least not with a man! And not like this!"

I slid my tongue into her crease and kissed her button. Katrina jumped. I said, "You mean after making love? I can see my cum all over your pussy!" I began to lick and kiss her labia.

"But the taste! It must be . . . How can you . . ."

I crawled up Katrina's body until my face was above hers. I stared into her eyes, and once again I felt a strange heat inside me as she looked at me. "It's a mixture of both our sexual fluids. There's nothing that tastes anything like it. Nothing could taste better!"

Katrina looked into my eyes for a couple of seconds, then she nodded and smiled. I kissed her, and her tongue and mine rubbed and wrestled. We kissed until only a mild, residual taste of our coupling remained. "You're right! It tastes wonderful!" She said.

I moved back to Katrina's pussy and spent several minutes kissing and licking, getting her really aroused. When I could feel her orgasm approaching, I broke away and kissed her again. This time Katrina tried to devour the juices in my mouth! She began to rub her hips against my groin.

I was only semi-hard. "T-Kat, if you want to do it again, I'll need a little help! I need you to kiss and suck my penis until it gets hard."

"I've never . . . let a man put his penis in my mouth!"

"You'll be putting it in your mouth, not me! And you already know how it tastes! Think you're woman enough to get me hard? Do you really want to make love?"

Katrina grinned and looked into my eyes again. "Blackmailer! You get me all hot and bothered then push your luck! Oh well, what the heck?" She shoved me off her, then got between my legs. She picked up my sticky penis with two fingers, made a silly face, then looked at me. "If I get you hard, you better do a good job of fucking me!"

Katrina had fun. She quickly figured out how to get me hard, then teased me by licking up every trace of our earlier copulation. She even sucked the cum out of my pubic hair! When she kissed and sucked on my balls, they pulled up tight against my penis, and she giggled. She took me right to the edge several times, then stopped.

Katrina lay down on the bed, and pushed me aside so that she could spread her legs apart. "Think you're up for it, Elevator? Go for the penthouse!"

I put the head of my penis against the opening to Katrina's vagina, and I leaned forward and kissed her. I was so aroused I was trembling. This time Katrina's lips tasted of pussy and cum. As I started to enter her, I could feel that Katrina was trembling, too. I felt her squeezing me as I slid entirely into her. She felt incredible!

We were both so close! Each stroke brought us higher, but not quite there. I was gradually going faster and harder. Katrina was thrusting her hips against mine. We didn't last two dozen strokes. I felt her vagina begin to pulse, and my balls pulled painfully hard against my shaft as my penis enlarged. I felt several hard bursts of cum shoot from my penis, and my whole body shook. I felt a wonderful warm sense of pleasure spread from my groin, finally reaching from my upper thighs to my chest. As I began to calm down, I became aware that we were both screaming and groaning. I ejaculated again and we screamed together several times. Finally we moaned. Then we were silent.

We clung together until our breathing slowed down. We kissed, and Katrina still tasted of sex. There were tears drying on her face. I licked them off and kissed her. We held each other for twenty minutes or so, kissing, laughing, and cuddling. The post-play was more romantic than the sex had been.

All of a sudden Katrina exclaimed, "Oh shit! I thought we were too juicy! I wet myself!" I lifted myself off her, and sure enough, there was urine in her navel and the bed was damp underneath her.

I started to giggle, then we both began to laugh. "Most people like sex, but some people don't. You just say, 'Well, piss on it!'" I said, and we laughed some more. We got up, stripped the bed, and enjoyed a playfully erotic shower together.

Ruth was with us for breakfast again, and she made fun of our chart as Katrina added five more tallies. "You're like a couple of rabbits!" She said, then giggled. "But very LOUD rabbits!"

It was mid afternoon that same day, and the pool was suddenly empty. We could see and hear four golfers about a hundred yards away on the fifteenth tee. I leaned over to Katrina and whispered, "Take off your bikini and lie down on a cushion."

"Are you nuts? Those golfers will see us if we start to screw! And those two young mothers arrive with their kids every day about this time!"

"We've got almost a half hour. And I won't be undressed. Let's try it!"

Katrina smiled, then she lay down and stripped off her bikini. She lay spread-eagled on her back on the cushion, grinning at me. "Looks like the elevator is at the roof again!"

I looked around. The golfers were facing away from us, so I leaned down and sucked and licked on Katrina's nipples for a couple of minutes. Then I looked again. The golfers were heading down the fairway. I had been paying attention, and I knew there was nobody in front of them. It was really too hot to play golf.

I knelt between Katrina's legs and began to kiss her labia. "I also love the taste of pussy by itself - without my cream!" I murmured, and Katrina giggled. Her vulva opened like a flower when the sun comes up. She was quickly wet. Her juices were the sweetest I ever tasted, perhaps because of her workouts. But they were plentiful and I lapped them up. Katrina began to writhe and moan.

I looked around again, and we were still alone. I kissed Katrina, sharing the pure taste of her pussy with her, then I slowly pushed three fingers inside her and felt for her G-spot. When I found it, I began to suck, lick, and kiss her clitoris. Katrina screamed, "OOOOOOOOOH!" And her hips bucked off the cushion. Her orgasm lasted for several seconds. I kissed her again, and she hugged me close. "God!" She said. "That's as good as my roommate did it, but she never kissed me with my juice on her lips!"

The sound of tires on gravel announced the arrival of some swimmers, so Katrina broke away and slipped into the pool. I tossed her bikini to her, and as soon as she was rinsed off, she put it on under water. The families arrived to find Katrina swimming short laps across the pool while I sat in a chair. My erection was almost poking out of my trunks!

They only stayed about forty-five minutes. As soon as they drove away, Katrina said, "Too bad you didn't get a tally! You gave me a great one! But you have to shoot your cream into me for it to count!"

"Well, you could give me a blow job. Then it would count, wouldn't it? I mean, you already got off, and if you got me to shoot my cum into your mouth . . . "

"My mouth? I've never done that! I mean, until this morning I'd never even had a penis in my mouth! And you're the only man who's ever, uh, put his face in my pussy! I don't know how to do it!"

"T-Kat, my dork's so hard that I'll probably get a stroke if you don't get me off. Think of this as a class in advanced lifesaving!" Katrina laughed, and I pulled my trunks down. My erection sprang up, its head the color of a ripe plum. Katrina got on her knees and stared at it. Then she started to kiss and suck it.

Suddenly she giggled. "I've tasted your hot dog with cream and my relish on it, but I also like it plain!" She chortled. With very little direction from me, she soon had me moaning and gasping for breath. She stopped.

"What to I do with the cream after you cum in my mouth?"

"The usual choices are to spit or to swallow it. God, don't leave me like this!"

"And which would you prefer, oh naked man who corrupts innocent women while claiming to teach advanced lifesaving?"

"Swallow, please! I think it's really sexy if you do! But finish me!"

Katrina laughed with her mouth around my penis and almost finished me that way. "Look at me!" She ordered.

I looked into her deep, dark eyes, and Katrina began to kiss and suck. In a matter of moments, with her lips firmly around the crown of my penis, I began to ejaculate into her mouth. I shot three or four loads before the last little bit dribbled out. I could feel her tongue sliding over my penis, lapping up every bit. Katrina was still looking into my eyes. Even with my penis in her mouth, I could see she was grinning.

My penis quickly went limp, and Katrina gave it a final kiss. I pulled my trunks back up. "Man, I'm glad I was sitting down! I'm still shaking! Wow!"

Katrina was still looking at me, a huge smile on her face. She stood up, glanced around to be certain we were still alone, then planted a passionate, cum-laced kiss on me. "That was fun!" She said. "Do you always scream like that? If I hadn't been looking at your eyes, I would have thought I'd hurt you!"

"I didn't know I screamed, T-Kat! That was incredible! Thanks! A lot!"

"Did you know that your pupils dilate each time you ejaculate? Well, they do! And I like the taste of your cream by itself! It's . . . really special!"

Katrina kissed me again. "Confession time! That really turned me on, too! I've got to do something!" She jumped into the pool, and pushed one hand inside her bikini bottom and used the other to rub her breasts. Within a couple of minutes she groaned, then gasped several times. She was still in the pool, holding onto the side, when the next batch of swimmers arrived.

Katrina climbed out and sat down beside me. "T-Kat, I could have done that for you!" I said. "As a matter of fact I really like to!"

Katrina smiled. "I just needed to get the edge off! I'm still plenty turned on, but now I can wait until after our workout for some real orgasms! That was a quick-and-dirty, that's all! There wasn't time for one of yours!" Suddenly Katrina blushed. I asked her why she was turning red. She replied, "I've never done that in front of someone else before! Gotten myself off, I mean. It's so private, but . . . with you . . . well, it didn't bother me until I thought about it!" "If you want me to beat off in front of you, I'll be glad to. But I hate to waste the tally!" Katrina giggled, then blushed again.

We sat together until my shift ended, talking about everything under the sun - but mostly about sex. I was a little surprised that a sexually-liberated woman like Katrina had never done oral sex before, except on another woman. But she - and I - clearly preferred real sex, anyway, so what the heck? I didn't mention anal sex!

Real sex was what we did, too. Twice more at the pool after our workouts, once when we went to bed, and twice more in the early morning. Counting the oral activity in the afternoon, Katrina had to add six tallies to the chart when we got breakfast. Ruth said she didn't believe it, and the look on her face clearly indicated she was a little jealous of Katrina! The sex Katrina and I had a few days later really blew Ruth's mind!

Continued in Poolside Ch. 04, Pt. 2

LeoDavis
LeoDavis
1,107 Followers