Poor Little Amy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
watchingyou2
watchingyou2
1,224 Followers

The man pulled out of her mouth after a few minutes. To the other guys standing around watching, he smiled and said, "This slut's mouth feels so good, doesn't it." Then to Amy he said, "Get up bitch. I need to fuck that pussy of yours" He reached down, put his thick arms under each of Amy's legs, and lifted her up all the way off the ground spreading her legs wide open as he did.

Amy put her arms around his neck and looked down to see her well used pussy suspended on top of his massive cock. He began to lower her onto his rod and as he did Amy gasped loudly and squirmed around in lust.

At first she watched what was happening to her pussy, amazed that this huge thing was able to penetrate her recently virgin hole. Then as it began to disappear inside, the feeling of her pussy being stretched went through her like a searing white flame. Amy threw back her head and arched her back.

She immediately started to cum again as she felt his thick cock scraping over her swollen clit. Even as she came, the man began fucking her deeper and deeper. As he did he watched her cum, amazed at how much this bitch liked cock. It felt so good to Amy, better than anything in the world.

He let Amy down and led her over to the porch railing. He pushed her over it and made her spread her legs very wide. "Grab the rails and don't let go," he ordered her. Amy grabbed on and held tight. She felt his cock slap up against her ass, then it started to push against her pussy. He pushed her ass cheeks apart with his large hands, opening her pussy as wide as he could and shoved his way in.

She wanted to scream, she wanted to run away, she thought again about how wrong it was that this man was raping her. But as his cock pushed inside her, she instead reacted like the perfect slut – like her mom. She arched her back and let him take her however he wanted. She looked back and realized that she had only taken half of this monster cock and she already felt like she was splitting apart. It felt like his cock was inside her belly.

The man looked down at her in complete wonder. He didn't know how that tight little teenage pussy was able to take even half of his long, thick, black cock. It looked like he was splitting her tiny body in two. Even more amazing was how she wasn't trying to get away from his assault.

More than one girl he'd been with, both those he'd taken willingly and those he'd taken unwillingly, fought hard to get away from his massive cock, but this girl wasn't like those others. No, this one was actually riding his cock like it was what she had looked forward to all her life. He was in so deep that she was on her tiptoes and almost suspended on his cock, but she still did her best to hump her little pussy up and down onto his rod.

She reminded him of a woman in the next county over, the county slut that he and his friends had banged in the parking lot more than once. He didn't know, but that woman was Amy's mom.

Poor little Amy. She now was learning what a real fucking was all about. Her pussy indeed took as much of his cock as he could shove in, although he had to ram himself into her so hard that she grunted loudly each time from the force. It was easy for a big man like him, though. He grabbed her around the waist – his hands nearly wrapped all the way around her slim stomach – and he fucked her hard. She came and came like a cheap whore, so much that she felt like she was having one constant orgasm.

And still the fucking continued. Poor little Amy. A normal grown woman could hardly take the pounding she was being given, let alone a young girl that was a virgin just a few hours ago. The man slapped her ass hard, several times in a row and told her what a hot fucking slut she was.

He then grabbed her ass, spread it wide open, and yelled that he was going to cum. He grabbed her hair, snapping her head back, and rode her hard for a few more strokes. "I'm going to cum now, you little bitch. I'm going to shoot my cum right up inside that little white pussy of yours. Are you fucking ready?"

Amy had no idea if she was ready. The man pulled her hair a little harder, forcing her back a little more onto his cock. She looked into his eyes, seeing the lust of a man taking a woman for his own pleasure. A few more strokes and he grunted then growled and finally rammed himself hard into her one last time. He began spurting into her the biggest load of cum that Amy had taken yet.

Amy didn't know anymore what was happening to her, but when the man's cock began spurting inside her she screamed loudly and her whole body went rigid one more time. He had reached a place deep inside her that made her lose all control. She came so hard that she nearly blacked out again, her only thought was to keep holding on to the rail so she wouldn't collapse on the floor. She gasped and groaned as the man finished filling her with his cum. He let go of her hair and slowly pulled out of her.

Poor little Amy. Her tight little pussy was now stretched open like a well experienced slut. She slowly turned around and saw them all looking at her, all of the wolves that had attacked her. She was still in a daze, not sure what to do. She started to walk back toward the car, thinking that she should go home now. As she passed each one, they grabbed her ass or tits or kissed her. She got to the car and climbed inside.

Steve talked to his brothers, father, and the big black man for a few minutes. "Look at her," he said. She doesn't even realize she's still naked." They all laughed about that. Steve then got himself dressed and went to the car. He started it up and started driving away.

Amy looked at the men as they pulled away, not angry or mad. Just looking towards them like they were not quite real. Steve was talking and it took her a moment to hear what he had said.

"I'll come get you next week, maybe Wednesday," he had said.

"OK," she replied flatly. To herself, she was thinking about what had happened that day. The men had used her, made her do things that all her life she thought only a slut like her mom would do.

The rest of the ride was like a dream, and it wasn't until Steve dropped her off in front of her little apartment that she came back to earth. As she watched Steve drive away, she turned to see the Ben coming out of his door. "Now that's a sight to see," he was saying.

Slowly her senses came back to her. She was still naked except for her heels. She started to walk toward the building, thinking about how she needed to get inside. He grabbed her arm as she went by and stopped her. "Don't hurry to get home. Maybe you'd like free rent this month?" he said to her.

She didn't really care, she was ready to let men do with her whatever they wanted. It didn't matter anymore. She knew that she was a slut, just like her mom. Besides, free rent sounded pretty good. "Sure," she said then she walked into his apartment.

He followed her and in no time had her squatted down in front of him, legs spread wide and touching her own pussy while she got busy sucking his cock. Poor little Amy. The good little girl had now become the town slut. As she looked up at this man, she became aware of how much she liked this role. She pulled her mouth off his cock and pumped it with her hand. "Use me however you want," she said to him. "Make me your slut."

This man, however, was no ordinary man. She didn't know it, but Amy was about to find out that Ben was her father. As she sucked his cock, he stroked her hair softly. "That's my good girl," he said. "Such a good little cocksucker. I'm glad to see your mama raised you so well after I left." Amy looked up at him, confused. Ben pulled her head back onto his cock and said to her, "I would never have left if I'd known how good you could suck cock."

Amy finally thought she understood. She pulled his cock from her mouth and looked up at him. "Daddy?" she asked innocently. Ben nodded and shoved his cock back into her mouth again. His little girl sucked hungrily at his cock, making him a very proud father. Her eyes searched his, still not sure what to think. She pulled free again. "I'm not really a slut, daddy," she said. "I only do these things when men force me to."

Ben stroked her cheek softly. Amy smiled happily, wondering why her daddy had chosen now to tell her who he was. He pulled her to her feet, but then he shoved her hard over his desk. "If you're such a good little girl, then why don't you tell daddy why you were sucking his cock just now," he said as he unbuckled his belt.

Poor little Amy. She was again confused. Why was her daddy angry at her? She started to answer him, but stopped short as she felt his belt land across her naked ass.

"You're just like your mama, aren't you?" he growled and whipped her ass a second time.

"No, daddy! Mama's a slut. I'm a good girl!" she cried.

Ben whipped her one more time, then he got behind her and slammed his rock hard cock into her pussy. Amy reacted like she had earlier that day. She screamed, but at the same time she spread her legs wider and squirmed her pussy onto his thrusting shaft. It was automatic now. Feeling a cock shoved up her little pussy made Amy want to fuck it right back.

"Only nasty little sluts let their daddy fuck them," he growled. Ben was wild with lust, all the more so because this was his daughter he was fucking. He pounded into her pussy harder and harder, punishing Amy's fuckhole with his steel rod. "Fucking whore, you're no better than your mama."

Amy knew for sure this time that it was true. That morning she had woke up a pure, innocent virgin, but from now on she was just a dirty little slut. She grabbed the other side of the desk and opened her legs a little wider, the better to feel her daddy's cock deep inside.

Her whole mind was now changed, and she somehow really liked the idea that it was her daddy fucking her – especially after the gang rape she had just experienced. She looked back over her shoulder and said, "Do it daddy. Do it really hard. Fuck me. Fuck your little girl."

She reached between her legs and found her hard, slick clit. "Oh daddy, you're going to make me cum," she cried. "You're going to make me cum all over your cock." She did just that, jerking and squirming her pussy onto Ben's relentless cock while crying out, "Fuck me, oh god yes! Fuck me!"

Ben was ready to come at the same time and he buried himself deep inside her one last time then started to shoot his load into her. He came long and hard and so did Amy. When he was finally done, he reached down and stroked his little girl's pretty hair. "You keep acting this way and you might be daddy's good little girl after all," he said.

Amy smiled and felt all good inside. "I'm a slut," she thought. "But I'm daddy's slut." She got up and walked toward the door, headed back to her own apartment.

As she did, Ben looked at her nice ass and thought about what he might do tomorrow. "A real slut needs to learn how to take it up the ass," he thought. "A nice thing to save for tomorrow...."

watchingyou2
watchingyou2
1,224 Followers
12