Poor Little Cassie Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good, now you are going to get your skanky ass off of that pool table and do whatever Randy says. You are going to clean up the mess you caused until he is happy. Do you understand?" He said and he sounded angry.

"Yes." I said softly.

"Oh and I will be there in two hours to pick you up and you better be done when I get there. I do not want to have to wait for you." He said.

"Yes, Tony." I whimpered.

The old man took the phone.

"Gloria will be here in 30 minutes. Really? Ok, will do boss." The old man said and put the phone back in his pocket.

"Ok girlie, time to get to work." He said and walked behind me.

I felt a pressure and then my ass felt like someone had punched me. I felt something large sliding out of me and then a deep ache. I moaned and curled up on the table. The old man walked back and was holding the end of a cue stick. It was only a couple of feet long and the end was splintered. I realized it had been buried in my ass. I groaned and he laughed.

"Bitch, you have a lot of work to do. I suggest you get up and get started." He said and I looked at him.

I pushed my body off the table and fell to the floor. I hit the concrete floor and I screamed as the pain shot through my body. The floor was cold and woke me up a bit more. I then realized I was naked except for a stretched, crumpled stocking around my left ankle. I reached up and grabbed the edge of the pool table and pulled myself up. My legs screamed as I stood up. My whole body was sore and aching. I could feel tears running down my cheeks.

"That a girl. Now, start with the bathrooms, wipe down everything and then I will show you how to hose off the floor. Here is a rag and a bucket." He said and held out a plastic bucket.

I walked over slowly and took the bucket.

"I don't understand." I said between sobs and he chuckled.

"Well, it seems that Mr. Tony wants you to clean the entire bar this morning. Something about cleaning up your mess and from the looks of you I am not surprised this place looks like this." He said with a big smile.

"But, I can't do that. I can barely walk." I said.

"Darling, you better figure it out because he didn't sound like he was in a good mood. I am thinking whatever you did to get yourself in this predicament will seem light if you don't do what he said." He said and actually looked a little sad.

I thought about what he said and then turned to walk slowly to the bathrooms. I walked into the girls bathroom and stopped when I saw myself in the large mirror. I was a mess. My hair looked like straw and when I touched it it felt stiff and crunchy. I looked at my body and there was black writing all over me. I saw the words "whore" and "cunt" written on my breasts. There was something written on my right cheek and I walked closer to the mirror. The words "cum dump" were there with an arrow pointing to my mouth. I touched my cheek and the writing did not wipe off. I sobbed again. There were words written all over my stomach and thighs. The words "Insert cock here" were written on my lower stomach with an arrow pointing to my pussy.

My pussy looked bad. It was red and swollen and there was liquid seeping out of it. I looked down to see cum running down my left leg. It did not hurt, it just felt numb. I turned away from the mirror and walked over to the stalls. I went through each of them and wiped them down. I then wiped all of the sinks and hobbled back into the bar.

"Finished sweetie?" The old man said when he saw me.

I nodded and he walked over.

"Ok, put the bucket down and I will show you how to clean the floor." He said and walked into the bathroom.

I followed him and watched as he unlocked a small door and opened it. I saw a length of green hose curled up and he pulled it out and handed me the end. I held it and he turned a handle. I felt the water fill the hose.

"Now, just hose down the floor and push everything towards the drain. If you find anything big pick it up and throw it away. Good luck baby girl." He said and left me.

I looked over into the mirror and saw a young naked girl holding a hose. It was a little unreal. I then noticed there was writing on my back. I turned to look and saw "Insert black cock here" with an arrow running to my ass and pointing to my asshole. I turned away and hosed down the bathroom.

I did the same thing to the mens bathroom and walked back to the bar. The old man was moving some of the liquor bottles around and turned around when he heard me.

"Good work sweetheart. Now just put all the chairs up on the tables and sweep the floor." He said and pointed out to the club.

I looked out and saw a lot of tables and chairs scattered everywhere. I groaned and hobbled across the floor. It took me a long time but I finally finished and all the chairs were on the tables and the floor was spotless. I was now sweating and that felt so good as it mixed with the dried cum all over my body. The soreness had receded with all the activity. Now I just ached, mainly my pussy and ass. I could only imagine what I had gone through last night to feel this bad. The last thing I remember was being on the pool table surrounded by a shitload of guys with Joe saying something about round two as he fucked me.

"That was a nice job baby girl and with 10 minutes to spare. Here is a glass of water, you look like you could use it." He said and handed me a glass of ice water.

I downed it quickly and the cold water exploded into my stomach. I wondered how much cum was in there to mix with. I handed him back the glass.

"Just hang out, Tony should be here in a minute." He said.

He looked kind of sad now as he looked at me. I wiped off my face with my hands to try and start to clean myself up when I heard a door open. I looked over and saw Tony and another guy walking over. I realized it was the same door we had come through last night. As they got closer I recognized the guy as the huge guy that was next to the door last night.

"Hey Randy. Good morning." Tony said and stuck his hand over the bar.

"Good morning Tony." Randy said.

"The place looks great!" Tony said and looked out, avoiding looking at me.

There was an awkward silence as everyone could see me but no one acknowledged the dirty naked girl in the room.

"You know Tony, I can take a rain check and come back under better conditions if you get my drift." The huge man said and I looked to see him looking at me with a strange look on his face.

"Totally understandable Bobby, you got it. I will set it up. I'm not sure I would touch it either right now." Tony said and laughed as he slapped the huge man on the back.

I felt so stupid standing there as they all laughed and ignored me. Tony and the huge man sat at the bar and Randy made them drinks. I stood as they all drank and talked. I watched the clock hands move and waited. It was now 9:00 in the morning as I stood naked in this bar. They finished and the huge man shook Tony's hand and then left after taking a long look at me.

Tony shook Randy's hand and then turned to me. He looked so angry and turned to walk away.

"Come on." He mumbled and I scurried after him.

We walked through the same door and then we were in the other bar again. There were cleaning people working and a bartender. They all looked at me and laughed and we walked by. I felt so small and worthless as I followed Tony. We walked out and the bright sun hurt my eyes. The street was pretty much deserted and a black car was parked in front. Tony walked around the back and opened the trunk. I stood on the sidewalk and he motioned for me. I walked slowly over.

He grabbed me and turned me to face the trunk and pushed on my back. I leaned over and put my hands on the bottom of the trunk. I heard a zipper and I took a deep breath. It only took a moment and then Tony's cock slid into my ass. I let out a groan and he grabbed my hips and drove deep into my sore ass. He fucked me hard and fast and emptied his balls into me. He pulled out and then shoved me in the trunk and closed it.

I was in darkness. My ass was sore and leaking Tony's cum. I curled up in a fetal position and cried. The car pulled away.

We drove for a while. I wasn't sure how long. I think I slept for a while. The car stopped and the sun hit me in the face when the trunk was opened. Tony grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the trunk. I looked and we were in my driveway. He pulled me towards the side of the house and I was panicking. My family was going to see me like this. I started crying hard and tried to keep up with him. He opened the side gate and pulled me into my back yard. There was no one there. He pulled me across the deck and to the side of the pool.

We stopped and I noticed the black driver from last night was standing behind Tony. I looked over and my neighbor was not on his deck thankfully as he would have seen me in all my glory. I looked back at Tony and he was smiling. This smile was evil though and I didn't like it one bit. He turned me around and bent me over. I grabbed my ankles.

"You see Ty, this worthless little piece of shit is only good for one thing and it is obviously spelled out for us right here." Tony said and I felt his finger touch my lower back.

Both men laughed.

"So Ty, do you think you come follow these instructions?" Tony said.

"Yes, boss, no problem." I heard Ty answer.

I heard another zipper and then hands on my hips. I took a deep breath and checked my neighbor's deck again. There was no one but what about my family? I wondered and then grunted as Ty buried his humongous cock into my sore little ass. I held onto my ankles as he fucked me. He was not gentle and I heard his skin slapping against mine as he hammered in and out of me. My ass was sore but numb enough to be able to withstand the attack without me making any noise. He fucked savagely for about five minutes and then he slammed deep and I heard him groan. I knew there was more cum inside me.

He pulled out and I felt cool air in my ass. I wondered if my ass would ever shrink after this.

"Stand up cunt!" Tony said.

I stood up and turned around to face him. Ty was walking across the yard. Tony's face was red.

"Now let me make this simple so your little blonde fucking brain can understand it. You are my cunt and that is you main purpose in life. Yes, you will be allowed to go to school, get married, have kids, do all the normal things a little cutie like you does in this big world. However, you belong to me and I will use you anytime and anywhere I want in any way I see fit. Do you get that cunt?" He screamed close to my face.

I opened my mouth to say something and then closed it. He chuckled.

"Smart move my little whore. You see, I neglected to tell you the repercussions of another little power play like you tried last night. You got off light this time. If you ever decide you are too good for this little situation again no one will ever find you. You will either be in some small foreign country with your legs spread for the rest of your life or at the bottom of the ocean. That depends on my mood at the time. Do you understand my sweet little cunt?" Tony said and put his hand under my chin.

I thought about it but realized quickly there was only one answer.

"Yes, Tony." I said softly.

"No, for the next however long you will not use my name. I will be Master as will any man I give you to. Is that clear?" He said, still holding my chin softly.

"Yes, Master." I whispered.

"That a girl. Now we have an understanding and we can move forward. This is nice." He said and his face brightened.

I saw the Tony that talked to Beatrice last night. I realized I could never be like her. She dropped everything and held her father's hand for two weeks and I fucked my father along with both of my brothers and now God knows how many other men. No, I would never be like Beatrice.

"Now, it seems your family will be gone the rest of the day. They will be home tomorrow morning. They got a nice deal on a cottage for tonight. Imagine that? When I leave you will clean yourself up and get back to the sweet little princess I saw the first time I came to your door. I will check up on you tonight. I will be by with food for us later." He said and I nodded.

He let go of my chin and looked at me closely. He made strange faces as he read all the words on me.

"Nice artwork baby. Now turn around and spread those ass cheeks for me." He said.

I turned slowly and bent over. I reached up and spread my ass for him. I could feel cool air on my ass and it felt like it was wide open. I took a deep breath and then I felt something hard on my cheek and I was flying through the air. I hit the water and went under. I came up and looked at Tony. He smiled.

"See you later sweetie." He said and turned.

I watched him leave and swam over to the side of the pool. I put my arms on the sides and rested. The water actually felt good on my sore body. I laid my head down on my arms. What was I going to do? What could I do? I was scared but also felt I had no hope. Suddenly embarrassment was not the worst thing in the world. I was Tony's whore for life. This was now my life, I guess I just had to get used to it.

"Hey Cassie." I heard a voice and panicked.

I turned my head slowly and saw my neighbor waving at me. He was in his thirties with two small kids. He was standing on his deck. I kept my arms up enough to hide the writing on my face.

"Hey Paul." I answered.

"Early morning swim?" He said.

"Yeah, it wakes me up." I said.

"I hear that. Listen, are you guys going to be home today? Do you think the kids could come over and swim? They have been harassing us bad to come over and swim with you. They love you." He said.

I bit back the urge to accept immediately and then remembered I have disgusting words written all over my body and my Master was coming back to fuck me somehow. That probably would not be good with kids around.

"Paul, I am so sorry. My parents are away until tomorrow and I have plans for today. Maybe tomorrow?" I said.

"Sure, I hate to invite ourselves but they have been so persistent." He said.

"No problem. I love them too and maybe we can work it out tomorrow." I said.

"Great. Thanks." He said and continued to lean on his railing.

Dammit, I was naked and could not get out with him there. I couldn't even move my arms too much or he would see the writing on my face.

"What have you got on your arms?" Paul said.

I looked down and saw there was writing on my arms. Fuck! The writing was bad so I was sure he could not make it out from where he stood but I could see "slut", "cunt", "cumslut", and various other nice adjectives written on my arm.

"Yeah, I had a few girls over last night and we got a little crazy." I said and chuckled.

"Bad girl, I guess I won't tell your Dad." He said and smiled.

"Thanks Paul." I said.

I smiled at him and prayed he would go back inside. He smiled back and then turned and went back in the house. I quickly swam to the other side of the pool and climbed the stairs. I ran to the deck and up to my back door. I took a deep breath. I was out of sight now. I grabbed the slider and pulled. It was locked. Fuck!

I stood on my deck at my back door, naked, dripping and thinking. I remembered the spare key but it was under a plant on the front porch. All of the windows were locked, I knew that because my Mom was obsessed with big, bad men crawling in through windows and terrorizing us. I wonder what she would think if I told her about 40 big, bad men fucked me all night long. I now wondered if she had been in the same situation with Tony before and I felt myself starting to cry. I wrapped my arms around myself and tried to think. I could sneak around the house and try to get the spare key but it was the middle of the day and the porch had little cover to hide behind. I wasn't sure I wanted to parade through my neighborhood naked. I was still desperately holding onto hope that I could salvage my reputation and life for that matter.

I took a deep breath and decided to try it. I snuck around the side of the house and hid behind our gate. I was still out of sight but as soon as I went through the gate I would be visible if anyone could see between the houses. I also had to run past a big bay window on my neighbor's house. The old man that lived there sat in that window often, I hoped he was not there today. I opened the gate slowly and started to walk toward the front. I stopped suddenly when I saw the old man. He was sitting in his chair but he was looking toward the street. Shit, how was I going to get by without him seeing? I went across to his house and crept up to the window. I got on the ground and crawled under the window. I got to the end of the window but if I crawled across to my house he would see me for sure. I laid on the ground and tried to come up with an idea. I looked out at the street and saw a couple walking their dog. I stayed perfectly still, hoping they would not look my way.

I held my breath until they passed, they didn't see me. I turned over and peeked up at the window. He was gone! I jumped up and ran to my porch and dove onto it, hiding behind the one big bush we had in the front yard. I felt safe again, the old man couldn't see this far up on the porch and no one from the street could see through the bush. The only way I could be seen was if someone walked up on the porch. I looked over at the front door and saw the plant sitting next to it. The spare key was under it. I realized then that was a stupid place to hide a key. That was like the first place anyone would look. I shook my head at our stupidity and then I heard the footsteps.

I held my breath again and curled up, my arms wrapped around my legs, trying to get as small as possible. I saw the legs first, shorts with blue socks and worker-like shoes. He walked onto the porch and it was the mailman. He was older, maybe 50 or 60, and he had been our mailman for as long as I could remember. I stayed as still as possible and prayed. He was looking through the mail and putting pieces in our open mailbox attached to the house. I watched him and hoped he would turn the opposite way. Please, please turn the other way. He finished, closed the mailbox, and turned to leave. He froze as his eyes locked with mine.

We looked at each other and I felt myself start to shake. He took a step towards me.

"Please, no." I whimpered.

"Are you alright, honey?" He said.

"Yes, please, I am fine." I said, realizing that sounded so stupid.

"But, you are...." He started.

"No, I am fine. Please?" I whimpered, the implied request to leave me alone floating between us.

"Are you sure?" He said, sounding really concerned.

"Yes, please, I will be ok." I said, softly.

He shook his head and walked down the stairs. I rocked for a few minutes and tried to stop crying. My life was miserable. Now my nice mailman had seen me naked on my front porch with crude writing all over my body. I felt the sobs rack my little body.

I wiped my eyes with my hand and tried to look out through the branches of the bush. I could not see anyone on the street. I scooted to the edge of the bush. I was about 8 feet or so from the plant. I laid down on the porch and tried to scoot slowly over. I made it and lifted the plant with one hand and grabbed the key with the other. I glanced out and saw a young couple rounding the corner, pulling a wagon with a young child in it and wrestling a big, black lab as he tried to pull them down the street. I scampered back behind the bush before they looked over.

I watched them through the bush as they got closer. They got in front of my house and the dog walked into our yard, sniffing. The man tried to pull him back but the dog kept pulling. Finally, he squatted and pooped in our yard. The man pulled a bag out and waited for the dog to finish. He bent over to pick up the poop and the dog kept sniffing. He came all the way to the other side of the bush and kept sniffing. Suddenly, the dog looked up and saw me. He started barking and I froze. The man pulled him back slowly as the dog barked at me. Finally, the dog lost interest and they kept walking. I rocked a little more as I screwed up the courage to try and unlock my front door.