Poor Little Middle Class Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In my country, the women are not so uptight. We like to go without panties so we are ready to fuck." I couldn't believe I said that.

He motioned for the waiter to bring the check. He still had his hand up my dress. "Don't move. I want him to know that you are my slut." The waiter came to the table. He could obviously see his hand up my dress but pretended like he wasn't seeing anything. "The check, please," he told the waiter. The waiter nodded and went to get the check.

"Why did you say that?"

"That I wanted to him to know you're my slut?"

"Yes."

"I don't know. Whenever I see a woman dressed like you are with a man, I always envy him. I want to have a woman like that, so other people look at us and know I take whatever I want."

I began to see that he wasn't just looking for a whore to fuck. He had a need to feel like he was better than other men, like he was some modern day business gangster.

"But I thought you are this man," I told him sincerely. "Do you not take whatever you want?"

His eyes moved intently from side to side as he considered my words. "No, I don't," he confessed. "I have always been too polite with women. I want a woman who knows who I am and who throws herself at me."

He still had his hand between my legs. "Did I not throw myself at you from across the room?"

His eyes turned down unexpectedly before he withdrew his fingers. "Yes, yes. You did." His tone had become very pensive and his longing to touch me seemed to disappear. I wrapped my hands around the back of his neck and pulled myself closer to him.

"What is wrong? Is it something I said?"

"No, no. I just ..."

"Just what?"

"I'm sorry. This is a bad idea," he said gruffly. He moved away to get up from the table. "I'm sorry to take up your time. I'm going to go," he told me flatly as he placed some money on the table for the drinks.

I couldn't believe he was just going to walk away like this. "Please, sit down," I begged him.

"Have a good evening Anya," he politely told me before turning to leave.

I was in disbelief. He was half way across the bar by the time I collected myself and stood up to follow him. I suddenly felt so used. A total stranger had fondled my pussy and then just left. I marched across the room the best I could in my heels to get to him before he left the bar. The bartender and a few other patrons turned to look at me rushing through the room.

"Luciano, please."

He turned halfway and gave me a cold stare. "What is it?"

His warm seductive tone had completely evaporated. I circled around him and wrapped my arms around his neck. "But I thought we had an agreement," I told him in most seductive foreign voice. "I thought you wanted anything."

He looked at me and then looked away. "I'm sorry. I have someone else to meet." He pushed my arm way from me and walked pass me. I felt the eyes of the people in the bar watching. I couldn't believe that I was being rejected by this man. I mean he was just there to pay me to fuck him. I wasn't about to start my charade all over again with another man.

I chased after him out into the lobby of the hotel. "Please, wait!" I called to him. He walked a few more steps and then stopped so I could catch up to him. I moved in front of him and put my hands on his chest. "Just tell me what you want. Please tell me what's wrong," I begged him.

He looked down at me with a blank stare. "Louder," he told me.

I was confused. "What?"

"Say it louder," he said firmly.

Then I realized what he was doing. This was part of his fantasy and he wanted me to play the part. I suddenly felt sympathy for him but at the same time was turned on by his audacity.

"Luciano, please," I begged him in a loud, emotional voice. The attendants at the front desk looked over at us. "Please take me. I'll do anything," I said.

He reached over and held me by the back of my head. He kissed me softly. "Good night." He brushed past me to make his way to the elevator. I turned rapidly and moved in front of him again.

"Please, let me be with you," I begged in a raised voice, my accent growing thicker by the second. A couple of people who were waiting to check in looked over at us. It seemed like the whole room was watching. "Please, I will fuck you like you like it," I pleaded to him. I could hear someone at the front desk clear their throat to try and make it understood that people could hear us. I suddenly realized how it might feel to be a woman begging a man to let her fuck him for money.

"You know I have another woman," he said to me with an annoyed look.

I could feel people listening in to the drama. A man passed us and he ogled my skimpy attire.

"It doesn't matter to me," I said, moving my hand from his chest to his pants, running it across his thighs until I felt his cock. "Please, I beg you. Just fuck me one more time." I could feel his arousal. I couldn't believe how this was taking on a life all its own.

"Excuse me, sir," he called out suddenly to a man at the front desk. "Can you call security to escort this woman out of here?

"Of course," the front desk attendant replied. I heard him call for security and in a matter of seconds there was a security guard approaching them.

"Miss, I'm going to have to ask you to leave," he told me.

I looked over past him to my "client". I gave him a sad look and pressed my lips together in a pout. I tried to think about how I would really feel if I needed his money to survive, if I really was a prostitute who needed to make her nightly quota. My eyes welled up from the horrible imagery that went through me and a tear streamed down my face.

"Please, Luciano. You know I need you."

He looked over the security guard's shoulder and my tears even surprised him. It felt like we were both carrying out our private charades to find meaning in our unfulfilled lives but those sham fantasies, for just a moment, had become real.

"Ok, it's fine," he told the security guard, who looked at him bewildered. "Let's go," he told me. "But only tonight. You better make it worth my time."

"Anything. Anything you want," I professed to him as I wrapped my arms around him as we walked toward the elevator. Everyone in the lobby must have thought we were insane.

The elevator door closed and I looked to him with a grin. I was expecting him to acknowledge the game he had been playing but he did not. He hit the button for the 32nd floor.

"You better be a good fuck," he told me tersely, making sure I understood that this was real to him still. I took his cue and ran my hands all over his body.

"Anya will fuck you like you want," I said as lasciviously as an Eastern European whore possibly could. I reached down and unzipped his pants. I slipped my hand inside his fly until I felt the smooth skin of his cock. I looked up at him as I got down on my knees. The hard carpet on my bare knees made me feel horny in some weird, raw way. I pulled his erect cock out of his pants. He leaned back on the metal wall of the elevator. The sight of him standing there in his dark blue suit with only his cock out was so arousing. I almost wanted the elevator to stop at another floor so someone could see us.

I went down on him with a wide open mouth, taking his cock in until I felt the fabric of his pants touch my lips. He let out a heavy breath of pleasure immediately. I lifted my mouth back off of it, looked up at him this time, and then went all the way down on it again. Another heavy breath of pleasure came from him above me. The elevator suddenly dinged and the doors opened. I looked slyly to the side. It was on our floor already. He reached up and pushed down the button to keep the doors open. I followed his cue and went back down on him, sucking him in and out repeatedly. He began to moan as the elevator doors tried to close. I felt like someone was going to walk up any moment but I didn't stop. The thought of getting caught like a cheap whore sucking a man's cock was just too intoxicating.

He pulled me up suddenly and kissed me. His hand slid underneath my short dress and fondled my bare ass. His tongue went deep and forcefully into my mouth.

"Spread your legs."

I moved my heels to each side and his hand slipped up the front of my dress. The feeling of his fingers on my naked cunt sent shivers through me. I was already wet and he easily rubbed his hand through the folds of my pussy. He touched my clit and I grabbed him by the back of the neck to let him know how good it felt. I lifted one of my legs and wrapped it around the back of his leg. He pushed his fingers inside me and I moaned deeply.

"Please let me fuck you. You are making Anya so horny."

"Beg me," he replied.

"Please. You know how much women want you. Just let Anya have your cock tonight."

"Beg."

"Please! I would do anything," I pleaded to him. "I only live to be your slut." His fingers moved in and out of me slowly and deeply. The elevator door continued to beep as it tried to close over and over.

He let me down and led me out.

"Take off your dress," he told me.

"Here?" I asked in shock.

"Yes. And walk to my room on my arm naked."

I couldn't believe what he was asking me to do. I looked up and down the halls. I knew we had to have been on security cameras this whole time. What if they came and kicked us out? He saw that I was hesitating so he reached over and started to pull my dress up. I lifted my arms more out of this strange kinky inertia that had taken hold of me than from any definitive choice. The dress went over my head and I stood there naked. He took the dress in one hand and then lifted his arm to me. I wrapped my arm inside of it and we began to walk down the hall toward his room.

Each step I took seemed like it lasted an hour. I could not explain how exposed and kinky it felt to walk completely naked, except for my high heels, down the long hallway. About halfway down, my greatest fear became reality. A door opened and a man came out. He turned toward us to go to the elevator and then looked up. His eyes widened and he seemed not to know how to react except to keep walking past us. I looked over to Luciano and there was a look of supreme confidence on his face.

We arrived at his hotel door and he took out his key. He opened the door and then moved just inside the threshold. He turned with the door just barely ajar and blocked me from coming in.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

"I think this is just make-believe for you. I don't think you really want it."

"No, I do," I told him.

He closed the door in my face. I was in disbelief for a moment. I looked up and down the hall. Was he really locking me out? He had my dress. I just stood there holding my hand purse, my bare body pressed against the door. I wanted to feel the sensation of having nothing but my body to depend on but he had taken it further than I wanted to go. I stood there humiliated. I knocked lightly on the door but nothing came in response.

"Luciano?"

I didn't know now if he was playing a game or was just really twisted and wanted to make me feel like a real whore who you could treat like a piece of meat.

"Please Luciano. Let me in," I begged. I really didn't have any choice but to play his game. "Please, you are making me so horny for you out here," I whispered through the door. "Please I want to fuck so bad," I told him louder.

I suddenly heard the ring of the elevator and it opened up. A couple walked out and turned to walk in my direction. It didn't take them long to notice my naked body outside the door.

"Please, Luciano. There's someone coming."

"Beg for it," he said sternly through the door. It was actually a relief to know he was still playing.

"Please. Please," I begged. "My pussy is getting so soaked out here thinking about you."

The couple was making there was toward me. I turned my body so my back was partially blocking them from seeing my face.

"Louder," he said.

"Please! Please, let me fuck you," I begged in a raised voice. I knew the couple about to pass me could hear. The situation suddenly become more real and it became strangely exhilarating being exposed like that. "Please. I want to ride you and fuck you so hard." The couple passed by and they both looked back to me. I turned my body to the other side. "Please. My pussy needs it," I begged him.

The door opened, ever so slightly. He was standing there without any clothes on and a smirk on his face. I rushed inside the room, relieved to be out of the hallway. I had never felt so exposed and vulnerable.

We quickly took hold of each other and kissed in total abandon. We both knew we were uncontrollably excited and the cunning games had built up to the point where we just wanted to tear into each other's bodies. He pulled me further inside his room to the bed and then fell onto his back on the bed.

"Are you going to make me beg for it?" I asked, still speaking in my naughty Anya voice.

"No, just sit on my cock and fuck me."

He reached over slyly and pulled a condom out of the pocket of his pants. He deftly slipped it right on.

I climbed on top of the bed and positioned myself over his naked body. Only the entry light was on but I could still see the contours of his olive-toned chest and arms and legs. I was really doing this, I told myself. But then I remembered what I was doing and who he thought I was.

"I think you are forgetting something," I told him. He looked back at me.

"It's on the dresser," he said simply. I looked back at the five hundred dollar bills on the dresser. His foresight made me wonder if maybe he had done this quite often. Had I only imagined that he was awkward and pretending like he didn't do this often? Maybe I was just his new slut in Chicago. I suddenly felt cheap.

"Don't think that. I've never done this," he said, reading the hesitation in my mind.

But did I want him to reassure me? This was as much my yearning to feel as it was his. Maybe I wanted to feel cheap and tawdry. Maybe I wanted to feel like a vulnerable whore who had been shipped overseas in a container. It suddenly became a strange mixture of kinky romance and raw exploitation.

"Did you hear me?" he asked.

"Yes, you've never done this."

"I said get on my cock and fuck me."

My thoughts just seemed to circle away as I looked down at his bare, vulnerable body. I suddenly only saw a man who needed to feel desired insatiably. I spread my legs and squatted down on him, feeling the muscles in my legs clench as I lowered myself to him. I placed my hands on his bare chest to leverage my body onto his. He held his cock erect and I shifted delicately until it pushed into my cunt. I took several deep breaths as I squatted all the way down and felt his full length slide up into me.

I had not really fucked in that position before so I struggled to do it well as much as I tried to fuck him like he wanted me to. My legs were spread wide and I moved up and down slowly on him. I felt animalistic the way I squatted on his cock and bounced up and down.

"Oh, that's nice," he moaned. "Squeeze that pussy tight."

I clenched his cock tighter and pushed my body down on him. He let out a long breath of pleasure. He lifted his hand and touched the top of my pussy, rubbing the clit delicately back and forth. He saw my legs tense inward from the pleasure and flicked it more with his fingers. I rose on my feet to the tip of his cock and squatted down again. He moaned and kept touching me. The raw feeling of squatting up and down on his cock like an animal was making me so horny and his fingers on me made me bounce harder and faster.

"Oh,yeah. Fuck it, up and down."

My legs were already starting to burn from the strain of squatting up and down on him but the pleasure was too much to stop.

"Talk to me," he said.

"Oh, oh," I moaned. "Please let me fuck you harder. Please," I begged him.

He got more aroused with my words, pushing himself up as I descended on his cock. He rapidly fondled my clit and a shiver of pleasure went through my body. With his cock all the way in me, I paused for a moment while he flicked and fingered my clit, my body rapidly wanting to climax. He suddenly slapped his hand against the inside of my thigh.

"Fuck me."

I pushed myself up again and started to bounce up and down on him. My legs began to burn from the movement but the pain only made me feel more aroused. He started to breath deeper and I could tell he was on his way to coming. I bounced on him harder, squeezing his cock inside of me and making sure he felt my ass strike against his body as I fucked him.

"Oh, yeah. Fuck me. Fuck me."

I moaned and grunted with an uncontrollable kinky noise that I had never heard come out of me. "Uh, uh, uh, uh." Each breath spurted out of me as the pleasure radiated through me. I held onto his chest and bounced hard and forcefully down on his cock.

"Oh, yeah, don't stop. Don't stop." I felt his body clench up as he orgasmed and came inside of me. I kept bouncing and moaning uncontrollably, pushing through his climax to my own. My legs began to shake and I dropped for one final time onto him, feeling his cock still deep in me. The burning of my legs mixed with the pleasure between them. I fell to his chest.

We both lay there for a moment while we collected our bearings. The sex had come on so fast and hard that it seemed like it was over too soon. I wanted more still. I wanted to go back to the hotel bar and flirt again with him as my client. I could still smell the scents from his body mixed with the smell of his cologne. I didn't want to get up and just take his money and leave. But more than anything, I didn't want to confront the thought that was going through the back of my mind. I didn't want to think how much I enjoyed it and how easy the money was this time. I knew that tomorrow I would be in Los Angeles and there would be another hotel room, and another bar.

12