Porn Shop with Gloryholes Ch. 04

Story Info
Joe introduces a new young cock to the local GH booths
4.2k words
4.37
34.2k
12
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 04/08/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

These days Joe was pretty bored with himself, Brent was hanging out with his new slut as he practically lived with the bitch now. He had given Brent a call earlier seeing if he wanted to have a bit of fun tonight, he had a new girl for him to break in at the shop. He was told she was a fiesty cocksucker, one those that could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch if given the chance. Brent declined the offer and said him and Syn already had plans on doing something together that perhaps tomorrow night when he had time they could venture out and do a little pussy hunting.

Joe hung the phone up, and decided that he would stop in with his new whore and pay Davey boy a visit, he hadn't dont that in a few days. He could take that tight little ass tonight, he was in the mood for anything. Joe called the number of the fiesty blonde bitch, told her he'd see her at eight PM at the pornshop. Joe wanted to see how good she was, maybe make a bit of money off her mouth tonight unless he decided to take her and get his own rocks off. He looked at the time and it was only six PM, he opened his pants , slipped his hand in and began to massage his full balls, groaning out he needed relief, he needed to fill something.

Buttoning up his pants again, he grabbed his hat, placed it on his head and walked out the trailer door and headed for his car. Glancing over he happened to catch long blonde flowing hair above the hedge line of the trailer five down. Joe felt his hard cock pressing against his pants as he turned, his boot heels digging into the gravel as he headed that direction. Curiosity once again got the best of him, as it always does, perhaps that's why he was always getting into shit.

Joe walked by the thick hedges as he glanced again seeing the young guy about nineteen or twenty years old, offered him a sheepish smile. "Hey just move in here, I ain't ever seen you in these parts before. I'm Joe I live about five trailers up." As Joe got a closer ,look at the guy, he stood about five'nine, weighed about one hundred and twenty pounds, and looked like your classic gay computer geek in his eyes. His hair was long and flowing, from the back he looked like a hot blonde. Joe wasn't disappointed, he had a fondness for younger men with that baby look. One's that seemed to be shy and awkward that he could boss around and make then do whatever he pleased.

"Yea, I'm Jake and I just moved here from California to live here with my dad for the summer, see if I can find some decent work, make a little cash." Joe nodded his head as the guy looked him over, he walked to the gate, opened it and stepped out, closing it behind him. Joe watched as his eyes wandered over his body and back up again, he stood there with his arms at his side like a lost puppy. "Know anyone looking for help, I'm pretty fast at catching on to things.I can do almost anything yanno? " Jake dropped his eyes over Joe's crotch noticing the outline of his hard cock pressing against his tight jeans, Joe's eyes followed as Jake licked his lips.

"Well are ya busy now Jake? I was just headed out to my favorite place, I can show ya around, if ya care to join me."

Jake figured what the hell, his eighteen year old sister hasn't been home in days, his father was away. Ever since Karen turned eighteen she figured she didn't need to listen to anyone or anything anymore. Jake hadn't been around his sister most their lives, she lived with their father and him with their mother on the west coast. Jake decided he needed a change and came back for the summer. "Sure why not, it's not like there's anything else to do around this place."

"Either the girls are too young or way to old", Jake replied.

Joe laughed, "Hey man don't knock the other ones, some of them are great lays." Joe headed to his car, as he motioned Jake to come along with him, getting into the car, he unlocked the other door, as Jake got in as well. Joe pulled out of the trailer park and headed down to the pornshop, he looked down to the time, and it was almost seven PM, he'd wasted and hour of time, and had one more to go before he could find relief.

They pulled into the parking lot as Joe parked around back , using the backdoor he entered the store. Davey was sitting behind the counter as they approached him."Hey Davey meet Jake, new kid in town figured you both were about the same age, might be able to make friends.Anything happening tonight at all, I was hoping for a bit of excitement." Davey smiled, his eyes held that twinkle, for some reason he had a thing for Joe no matter how bad Joe treated him. Both guys looked over each other, one country and one west coast surfer boy, different in that aspect but alike in looks and attitude. Both were tall, lanky and geekish looking and seemed to need friends beacuse neither had any, Davey because he was shy, and Jake because he was new.

Joe placed a twenty on the counter," Four fives boy, I hope the videos are running better tonight then the last time I was in here. I know James came by today and serviced the machines and changed the movies. Has Syn and brent been in since the other night?" Joe asked.

"Naw, I haven't seen either of 'em Joe, It's been rather slow this week, she really didn't need to come in. Her assistant handled the order and truck," Davey replied. Jake looked around, walked a few of the aisles, checked out a few DVS and magazines, then poked his head back behind the wall.

He stepped behind it, entering booth seven, dug out a few bills and began feeding them into the machine as he sat with his ass on the edge of the stool. He made his few selections, and began to watch a gay flick, it started out right away with two men in a sixty-nine position sucking each others hard curved cocks. He could hear Joe talking to Davey but couldn't make out what they were discussing. Jake really didn't care he wanted to get off. He figured he would prolong it as long as he could. He sat there, the head of his cock out the leg of his jeans and massaged it between his fingertips and thumb. His other hand massaged his balls through the jean material as he watched the two men sucking away on each's cock. He moaned softly as he had to at least undo his shorts, his cock was aching within them.

His hand slipped in, pulling out his heavy balls playing with them as his eyes were glued to the video before him. This was the first place where the sound and video were clear for once. His thumb rubbed the underside of his large swollen head, right under the crown. He knew he could shoot off in a minute if he yanked on his cock a few times, he would be shooting off all over the screen.

Jake heard the video booth aside him become occupied as the video, moaned away, a female moan was loud and clear. By that time his shut off as he grumbled, and dug in his pocket for a few more bills, this time deciding to drop a ten spot in and picked a shemale video. Jake loved cock and tits, and this was his thing. There were alot of she-males in california, something he knew he wouldn't find in this town. He looked about and noticed the holes on the walls, each side having one about three foot off the ground maybe a little higher.

He turned his head and went back to the movie again, his movie sounding louder than the other one now, as the she-male, shoved a viberator up her ass, stroking her cock in one hand as she moaned out in pleasure. Jake was so turned on by the sight of her bouncing perfect tits, those hard pink nipples on a golden bronze circular background. Jake was moaning as his fingers curled around his cock, he himself didn't have a small cock. His cock was about ten inches long and a good silver dollar in width, he had many a girlfriends complain about him hurting him, perhaps that's why he enjoyed men more, they seemed to be happy with his length whether sucking it of taking it.

Jake looked down as wiggling fingers through the hole on the left caught his attention. His brow raised as the soft male voice spoke from the other side of the wall. "Want it sucked? Stick it in, I'll suck it good for you", Jake was a little skeptical at first, then stood up and slipped his shorts down to his knees, feeling them fall about his ankles. He placed the fat thick mushroom-shaped knob within the wiggling fingers feeling it draw his cock through the hole, then his balls as hot breaths rushed over it.

"Mmmm your dick's huge, I like huge dicks with such big fat heads to suck on", he whispered. The warm mouth slipped over the head, Jake groaned as he began to suck, the guy was in heaven with the size of Jake's cock. He slurped the head, teasing it with his tongue, he felt his thumbs parting the slit as he drove the tips of his tongue within it trying to widen it as Jake's head turned to the screen, seeing another guy on the she-males cock doing almost the same thing.

"Mmm, fuck yea suck it hard and deep, I-I haven't cum in so long I might even blow your head off when I do", Jake warned him. Jake felt the guys hand on his long hard thick cock as he stroked him in sync with his mouth moving along his veiny shaft, his other hand was playing with his balls, bouncing them about within his fingertips and thumb. His lips wrapped about his cock so tightly, as his tongue swirled around the flared red head. This guy loved sucking cock, and has done it many times before. Jake couldn't believe it when he felt his mouth down at the base of his cock. His nose nestled in his patch of blonde curly pubes through the hole. "Mmm...fuck ,take it baby ,take it suck, my cock baby!"

Jake started moving his hips back and forth against the wall, his back arched as he rested his hands on the top of the stool behind him for leverage. The warm mouthed guy kept sucking his cock, in a steady rythmic motion, while he jostled his balls about in his hand. His tongue lapped the head and the shaft like he was a professional. Jake groaned out as Joe appeared and looked within the booth and snickered.

He stuck his head down around the other side of the wall and looked to the middle-aged man about fifty-seven years old on his knees devouring Jake's cock in his mouth. Joe watched how his mouth moved about it like a hungry baby feeding on it's food source, then about shit when he saw the size of his cock. Jake should be doing porn with a cock that size Joe thought. He couldn't believe the bald-headed guy could take it all, Joe watched as he swallowed the long thick pole like a proud sword swallower.

Joe heard the buzzer on the door as he grinned to Jake, thinking about his comment about older women when he had an older guy servicing his fuck pole at the moment. Joe began to walk towards the opening of the booths, when around the corner entered a petite blonde girl, flat chested but enough tit that Joe could suck the whole thing into his mouth if he wanted to. Joe winked as he turned into the next booth aside Jake's and stuck in a five dollar bill, feeling the girl come up behind him. Jake was groaning out, Joe heard him moaning and mumbling words, "oh yea, oh yea that's it suck me, fuck..i'm gonna c-c-cum!", Joe opened his jeans up as she scootched between him and the wall, and dropped to her knees before him, her head clearing the screen so Joe could watch the movie.

Joe looked down to her, she was dressed in a trench coat as he asked her to be, he reached down and untied the ties then opened it. She was naked under it all but her high heels, she wasn't much to look at but she was fuckable that's for sure. Joe sat up, as her hands finished undoing his pants, letting his cock spring out into relief as if it were being strangled and fighting for a breath in his pants. He grabbed her by the long blonde, matted tress and pulled her face to his cock, shoving her mouth over it immediately, as he worked the coat from her shoulders wanting to look at her small naked body before him.

He tapped her facial cheek making her look up to him, as her mouth worked the knob of his cock. She immediately looked to him as he bobbed her head back and forth for about five minutes then held her mouth at the knob letting her suck it. Within that time period she had his cock fully hard and throbbing. In a few more minutes she would be tasting his pre-cum on her tongue as he wouldn't allow her to suck more than the head. Joe heard Jake getting off and cumming as he groaned and moaned out, breathing heavy as his hips smacked the wall, hearing the words, "O-o-h-h yea suck m-me dry man, mmmm f-fucking-A that was a load to swallow."

Joe picked a movie on the list and bent back a bit while she was sucking away on the head of his cock. "Hey,ready for some young cunt or a tight little pink asshole? I have either available for the taking." Jake looked around the corner and saw the top of a blonde female, as well as her ankles and heels behind her.

"Hell yea!, I'll take either one Man, thanks, my cock is so hard still I could fuck like a rabbit all night long", Jake replied.

Joe laughed and pushed him back behind the wall as he spoke, "Let me get her situated, right now she's sucking my cock with her warm mouth."

Jake stroked his cock in his hand with the anticipation of fucking the young blonde girl, he groaned as his fingers jostled his balls around. He thought about that guy, and how he swallowed his whole cock in his mouth, letting Jake fuck his thoat. Jake heard the movement, then watched the alabaster flesh move about through the hole, seeing a peek at a tight little puckered hole looking back to him as she pressed her ass against the wall of the booth. Her fingers come into view, as she parts her cheeks for him showing him that tight ring awaiting penetration of his cock. The girl had no idea what she was about to receive was so big, and she was small. Joe knew it, he wanted her to feel that cock in her tight asshole, he was like that, sinister and spiteful.

Jake reached his hands through the hole, and stuck them into her cunt, feeling for wetness. He didn't wish to hurt her, taking her ass dry so he crooked his finger's and brought her cunt up to the hole as she slurped on Joe's cock. Jake could hear her mouth slopping on his new friend's cock. He leaned his hips against the booth, placing the head of his cock at her fuck hole and began to slip it in. He heard her groan with a fuck mouth, as he pushed through the tight entrance way, his cock stretching her fleshy muscles over it. He heard her groan again as she pressed deeper, then heard Joe yell for her to hold still in a stern voice, the a loud slap of flesh to flesh contact.

The poor thin girl felt the ten inches of thick hard cock slip into her wet cunt, she felt the pain as it bottomed out in her, feeling it press with her tummy. Joe pressed her back and held her by the hips, letting Jake begin to buck his hips to the wall. He heard Jake's hips bang against it each time he pumped his hard long cock into her tight little dripping cunt. Joe pushed her mouth fully over his stiff cock as her nose was buried in his musky smelling pubes. Joe grabbed her hair, holding her mouth upon him, pressing her cunt tightly back for Jake to fuck. "Mmm..that's a fat huge cock in that little cunt, isn't it whore?, It goes so deep you can feel it in your tonsils." His voice raises," NOW!, fuck my friends cock now slut!"

Jake couldn't believe how Joe was, it got him even harder as he barked out commands and the blonde listened to every one of them. He heard the slaps he gave to her ass as Jake fucked her cunt hard, he wanted her tight little ass but needed to feel soft wet walls fitting around his cock like a wet tight leather glove instead. Joe was groaning out as her tongue worked his cock, swirling around the head, stabbing the tiny opening with her tongue tip, he leaned back on the wall behind him looking at her feet spread wide, her ass to that hole as her cunt was being fucked. He slapped her ass hard a few more times, "Thwack!...Thwack!...Thwack!'. She screamed around his cock in her mouth but Joe quickly shut her up as he shoved her face on his cock again, burying it her throat fully.

Joe looked down to her, she knew her eyes were to be to his at all times, she was looking back like a good little whore. Joe heard footsteps as he looked to the booths opening, and smiled, then nodded to the rough looking guy, standing there enjoying the view of the blonde between him and the wall. he reached under her and tweaked a hard pink nipple, as Joe grabbed her hair with both hands and held her there to his cock, pulling her on and off it watching her try and squrm to breath. Hearing Jake's cock in that wet tight hole, the guy leaned down and reached between her wet thighs, two fingers, seeking out her hard little hard tiny erect cock, and pinching it between his fingers.

He laughed as she tried to move, yanking her clit harder, rolling it about his digits, as she sucked Joe, and got fucked by Jake. Joe snickered and looked to the guy, "Drop 'em buddy, she can handle both in that mouth, She loves cock, the more the merrier, the more she gets the more she wants. Right whore?" Joe shook her head yes, as Jake's force pushed her mouth again to the base of Joe's cock. The guy undid his belt, as her eyes remained in Joe's. She heard the metal sound as his zipper moved down the teeth. He parted his pants open then pushed his pants down around his thighs. His fat hard cock sprung from his pants while his full heavy balls could now sway freely between his muscular thighs.

Joe pressed her ass back hard, holding it there while Jake took it, slamming his cock into her tight cunt, "Fuck man, this bitch is tight and small, I'm gonna split her in two!", Jake yelled out as he moaned. Jake was so glad the man had sucked his cock, getting that first load out before he took on this snatch, or he would have came seconds after being in her sopping wet cunt.

Joe moved about and stood up as she pulled her from his cock, and made her grab both cocks in her hands, "That's it whore, suck both our cocks now, and make us both cum in that hot fucking mouth!", Joe yanked her head down on the cocks, letting the guy grab the other side of her head, balling her hair in his fist as him and Joe worked as a team, watching her suck one head, the other then both.

Jake took his time with her cunt, he wanted it to last for a while, not wanting to cum so fast, to enjoy the sweet pussy he had. He didn't know when he would get it again, it had been to long a stretch in between his last ass he fucked and got off on and now. He pressed himself to the wall letting Joe move her body back and forth while he felt the pleasure of her muscles around him, he peeked about the corner and saw her mouth on two dicks and grinned, then moved back again where he was, that was on hell of a sight he thought, 'Fuck yea wild shit!'.

Both Joe and the guy yanked her against their cocks, as they watched her mouth stretch over them, both groaning out, their back arching as the girl knew when she felt their cocks both tense up. She choked back as Joe groaned out loudly and shot a hot load of cum into her mouth,then the next load came fast, as the stranger exploded next. She felt Jake's cock pumping into her cunt, as she swallowed both seeds, quickly she went from one head to the other and sucked them both hard. She had cum dribbling from the corners of her mouth as Joe and the guy pumped her full of hot milky cum.

Jake moaned out next as she slammed her ass against the booth wall taking his full hard cock in her tight cunt. He shot his hot load of white creamy man juice in her dripping cunt. He felt her tight ass along his lengthy fuck pole pulling away then pressing back to him as they forced her back towards the wall. The girl felt him explode within her, washing over her inner walls with his hot seed, her muscles instantly clenching his cock tightly, as he rode her through the wall emptying his balls into her tight small cunt. "Mmm... Gawd yea!, what a fucking rush, two loads in one night shot, fuck yes man!", was all Joe heard as Jake yelled from the other side of the wall.

12