Porn Star Tits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And those final words she left me with?

Almost to the day, a year later, I found her. She had posted a singles ad. I had been trolling, and in fact looking for more girls to inhabit my solar system, having grown weary of those still crossing my path. I saw the face, which at first looked vaguely familiar, and then a shock of recognition bolted me upright. Her pictures were devastating. You'd have thought they were fake -- some scam artist stealing a few of a model's barely-clothed pictures from Stacked Magazine. She was gorgeous, slutty, and outrageously top heavy. But more, there was a world-wise cynicism in her expression. This is what you want, isn't it boys?

I wrote her a note. I couldn't help myself. I lusted after her again. I wanted her. I needed to re-live that night, and try and make a different decision the next morning.

Her answer was simple and clear and I still wonder if I deserved it: Baby, she wrote, I'll never be your porn star again.

12