Pornstar Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs Price asked me like sternly whether I'd ever had sex with anyone except Nancy before today, and I said no-one. She asked if Nancy had been a virgin and I said yes and she said was I absolutely certain and I said I was. Then she asked Lill whether Paul had used a rubber which she said he had and whether Lill had ever had sex with anyone else which she said she hadn't and Mrs Price said a little dubiously that we were probably both clean and we could go ahead, but that whatever happened I wasn't to come.

Then Mandy got up in the rafters with the vid camera. Lill got down into her uncomfortable crouch her side of the partition and Mrs Price carefully arranged Lill's skirt into the position up her back that she'd flicked it into at the end of her dialogue shot. I got down into my uncomfortable position on my side and stuck my cock through the hole. There were some rustlings from the other side of the partition and Lill said "OK" and Mandy said "action!"

I felt fingers on my cockhead and then pressure and then slipping in and then quite firm pressure like evenly distributed with no feeling of a way in anywhere and suddenly I realised where I'd felt that before.

I yelled "Whoa! Stop!" and pulled back suddenly.

From the other side of the wall Lill said, sort of nervous, "what's wrong?"

"You're a virgin."

"Are you sure?" said Mrs Price.

"Technically," I said, "positive. Virgo intacta."

There was a hoot of laughter from the rafters above and a funny choking sound from the other side of the wall.

I walked round into the other stall and gave Lill a hug. We were all sort of sniggering a bit. "OK, what are we going to do?"

"It's only a flap of membrane," Mandy called down from the rafters.

"It's Lill's flap of membrane," I said. "Do you want to keep it?"

"Can we do the scene?"

I said I thought so, and Lill said on consideration she'd keep her maidenhead. So what we actually did was reverse the dildo so the blunt end was against her, and where it looks in the movie as though it's sliding in and out of her it's actually only sliding through the hole in the wall.

12