Porta

Story Info
Friends get together to do a scene and explore their fantasy
4.4k words
4.06
11.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She heard his quiet knock on the door of her hotel room. It was a light tap, tap, tap; that seemed to synchronize with the nervous patter of her heartbeat. She looked at the clock on the bedside table and took note of the time; 4:00. Everything was in place, and she was ready for this, but she was still anxious that maybe, just maybe, the anticipation and the expectations would not live up to the reality of what was to come. This night had been the result of nearly 5 years of friendship, flirting and mutual fantasy. She was feeling a little daunted.

Nevertheless, she took a deep breath and went to open the door for him.

He stood in the doorway, a sincere but crooked smile on his face giving away his emotion. He too was anxious. He came dressed exactly as she had requested; and he looked dashing in his suit and tie. She took notice and smiled back at him, her nervousness dissipating. He was beautiful. She stepped aside so he could enter the room and he ambled in, carrying a black case and what appeared to be a holder for a pool cue. She considered for a moment if he had brought everything she had asked for; wondering if he had complied.

"How are you?" He asked in earnest. She knew the question was sincere. She took a deep breath and nodded.

"I am fine. How are you?" They met each other's eyes, knowing that the truth would not hide there, despite the answers they gave.

"I am great." He responded, setting the case on the coffee table in front of them, along with the cue holder. They exchanged light banter for several minutes, maybe to find comfort in one another, but more likely to summon up their courage. Nevertheless, it was calming for both of them. Finally he broke the ice.

"How does it feel for you to be in a hotel room with me?" He gently questioned with a smile. She smiled back, grateful once again for his straightforwardness. He always cut to the very heart of every matter with his honesty. It was one of the things that she loved and respected about him.

"I am very nervous." She admitted, even though it was difficult for her to do so. She had to maintain control, she had to be in charge and assertive; or at least appear like she was. That was her role. He needed that from her. He nodded and smiled, accepting her answer and admitted he was nervous too.

"Why don't we have some wine?" He offered. She nodded and he opened up the case on the table and removed the bottle of wine.

"Is this ok?" He asked. She chuckled and told him that anything was fine as long as it contained alcohol. He uncorked the bottle and poured them each a glass, then took a seat on the bench at the end of the bed. She sat across from him on the couch and they sipped their wine while they made casual conversation. She contemplated for a moment what she could do to take them from the polite friendliness they were sharing, to the intimacy they needed to move forward. She felt the heat rising to her cheeks as she let her mind wander inappropriately. She could feel a shift in her as her shyness began to ebb. She set her wine glass in front of her on the table and stood up.

"Just so you know, tonight is going to be about an awakening. I am going to stimulate all of your senses; take them all away and then slowly give them back to you. We will discover one another through touch, taste, smell, sight and sound." She explained. He said he understood.

"Now, I need to get comfortable in your space. Are you ok with that?" She purred as she approached him. He nodded as she landed in front of him and took the wine glass from his hand, setting it beside hers on the table. She placed her knees on either side of his thighs, straddling him, and sat on his lap. He looked at her with both trust and curiosity, and she felt encouraged to continue. She undid his tie and slipped it away from the collar of his dress shirt and placed it playfully around her neck. She slipped his suit jacket off his shoulders and removed it from him, placing it on the bed behind him. He was very warm and heat emanated from his body through his clothing. She unbuttoned his shirt revealing the inviting tissue of his neck. Unable to resist for even one more second she sunk her teeth into his flesh, enjoying the salty taste of him on her tongue. She nibbled and nipped every inch of his neck and shoulders as she removed his top, and felt a surge of heat in her center each time her painful bites made him groan or shudder. He awkwardly placed his hands on her hips, still considering an appropriate level of intimacy. She took note of his politeness and was reminded of her own inner struggle. As it was, in that moment, her desire was fully in charge. She was pleasantly surprised at just how relaxed she was with him. Her mouth and teeth traveled down his chest and she sharply pulled at his flesh, making him moan, wince and pull in his breath harshly. She took turns biting each nipple, brutally but not unkindly. He leaned his back into the mattress. This allowed her better access to his torso and she took full advantage of that. She could feel his erection growing under her lap and although it excited her, she knew it was best to give him his space. She slipped off his lap on to her shaking legs and stepped back. He sat back up and waited for her to speak.

"Well, that broke the ice didn't it? She said cheekily. He chuckled with her, and agreed. She felt confident, naughty and sexy and very ready to play. She wanted to push both of their boundaries. More importantly, she wanted discover something new about herself on a deeper, darker level. She grinned mischievously at him, wondering how far she could press him, how far he would go to please her.

"Take off your pants." She ordered. He raised his eyebrows in response but then slowly rose to his feet and undid his slacks, letting them drop to his feet. He was wearing boxers that fit snug to his slim body. She looked him up and down, slow and deliberate. He seemed at ease and gave her no indication that he wouldn't comply with anything she asked of him. She liked that.

"No G-string?" She questioned. He laughed softly and slipped the edge of his boxers down, revealing the G-string she had requested that he wear. She smiled, again noting his compliance. He pleased her. She regarded him quietly, simply enjoying the moment. She was ready to turn things up a notch.

"I want you to cum for me." She stated."I want to watch you masturbate." He smiled shyly but allowed her to continue. "You cannot use your hands but you can use anything else in this room. You have until 4:44. Don't disappoint me." She added with a naughty smirk. Still on his feet, he shifted his body uncomfortably, not sure how to proceed. She sat on the couch and waited to see what solution he would arrive at. She was enjoying his uneasiness. He went to the case on the table and pulled out the vibrator he had brought at her request. Her smile gave him confidence and he tossed it on to the bed. She stood up, slipping his tie off her neck, and approached him.

"Come here and put your hands behind your back." He turned his body around, presenting his crossed wrist to her. She tied his hands with his necktie and turned him around. She noticed that he still had an erection. She wanted nothing more than to take him in her hands and stroke his hard cock herself until his passion peaked and his hot cum oozed between her fingers. She took a deep breath in order to regain her control. She smiled puckishly at him as she turned on the vibrator and tossed it back on the mattress. She could sense that he was very uncomfortable and she found herself thoroughly enjoying it. Wanting to push his own boundaries he stifled his embarrassment in order to please her. He laid down on the mattress and manipulated his body so that the vibrating toy stimulated his cock. He gently rocked his body, eyes closed, focusing on his pleasure. She found this incredibly arousing and her body responded by releasing a warm wetness between her legs. She kneeled on the bench, placing her elbows on the mattress and gazed at him. She was thrilled that he felt safe enough with her that he was willing to please her so. He opened his eyes and looked intensely at her. She smiled cautiously at him.

"Are you ok with me watching you?" She asked. He responded with his own naughty smile.

"Yeah, I like it. It's kind of hot." She made herself more comfortable.

"Good, because you only have 4 more minutes." She said with mock sternness. He grinned and continued with his task, trying to concentrate. As the time ticked down, it was apparent that he would not be successful. Disappointed, but certainly not upset, she undid his restraints and then reached for the toy and turned it off.

"Sorry." He apologized. "There just wasn't the right amount of stimulation for me." She placed the toy back on the coffee table and approached him.

"No problem." She smirked. "That just means I am going to have to punish you some more." She motioned for him to lay back on the pillows and then climbed on top of him, pressing her body into him. She spread his arms out and proceeded to bite him again, on his arms and shoulders; across his neck and chest until she was so aroused she found herself grinding against his hips. Surprised and a little embarrassed by her lack of control, she quickly rolled off of him and took the spot on the bed beside him. They quietly regarded each other for a minute.

Finally she whispered. "For the next four minutes you may touch me." She offered, perhaps to test his resolve. She leaned back into the pillows. In his uncertainty he smiled awkwardly at her. She said nothing but quietly waited for him to make his own choices. He gently touched her face and she smiled softly at him. His tenderness was not lost on her. He gently and respectfully explored her, very careful not to touch her anywhere unsuitable. Part of her desperately wanted him to, but at the same time, she was appreciative of his self control. She quietly counted down the minutes for him as he lightly touched her exposed skin. She got lost in the moment until she felt his fingers pull against the top button of her slacks and she jumped ever so slightly. He chuckled at her and told her to trust him, that he would not do anything inappropriate. She smiled warmly and sat up, trying to pull herself together. She knew that given the chance she would forget the purpose of the evening and simply get lost in his caresses.

She slipped off the bed and told him to follow her. She sat him down in the office chair. She went to the case and picked out the silky rope, wrist restraints and a padded leather blindfold that he had brought for her. She had him lean back in the chair and proceeded to buckle the cuffs on to his wrists. She thought he looked very sexy with the restraints on him. He smiled cheekily at her as she struggled with the rope, tying him to the chair. Then, finding clothespins amongst his things, she decided to clamp them on his nipples. His groan acknowledged the sharp, stinging sensation. Satisfied with his state, she covered his gorgeous blue eyes, content that it was now she in complete control of him.

"I am going to leave you for a few minutes but I will be back." She promised. He nodded and said it was ok. She took her MP3 player out and put the headphones on him, the music loud enough so that he could not hear her come, or go.

Confident that he was safe and secure she opened the closet door and picked up the bag that was waiting in there. She went into the bathroom to change. She had wanted to greet him as herself, dressed in her business attire, looking as she does every day; only to transform later into her naughty, sexy, force to be reckoned with, Dominatrix self. Her goal was to heighten the anticipation; and then to hopefully leave him speechless and full of desire.

She undressed, leaving on only her hot pink bra and panties. She then slowly transformed, slipping on her black nylons, tight leather skirt and black lace tank top; then finished the ensemble with her black leather corset that properly pushed up and accented her pretty breasts. She assessed herself in the mirror and was confident that this was the look she was going for; Vixen.

She opened the door and went back into the room where he was waiting for her. She approached him and removed the headphones from his ears so that he could hear her. She sat on the bed and pulled on her tall, black, knee high boots and slowly zipped them up. The noise had the desired effect because he chuckled.

"That is a very interesting sound." He stated. She smiled to herself, and told him that seeing was going to be even better. He agreed. She approached him, feeling feisty and daring in her get-up and ready to be very naughty. She had successfully peaked his curiosity; and was ready to tantalize him further.

She stood in front of him, her own senses heightened, motivated by the intense arousal she felt.

"Can you see anything at all?" She whispered. He shook his head.

"No, nothing." He assured her. She daringly slid her panties aside and gently pushed her fingers inside herself; and then slipped them out, glistening with her warm juices.

"Open your mouth for me." She commanded. He tentatively did just as she asked and she gently placed her moist fingers in his mouth. He moaned softly as he realized it was her spicy flavour he tasted. She let out her own soft sigh as his response sent a shiver through her. She knew that she was completely pushing the limits of propriety, but at the same time, it was part of what made it so exciting. She pulled her fingers out of his mouth slowly and he waited, lips parted. She grabbed his face and quickly forced her tongue into his mouth, and then hastily pulled herself away. He moaned again, most likely to caution her to behave. She chuckled softly and then slapped him harshly across his cheek, just for the shock value. It surprised her at how much she actually enjoyed striking him. His erection was a good indication that he liked it too. She slowly lifted his blindfold off his eyes and he took a moment to adjust to the light. She leaned her hands on the arm rests of his chair while he leisurely looked her up and down. He seemed very pleased by her attire.

"You look hot." He growled. Blushing, she smiled shyly and thanked him, grateful he was pleased.

"Thank you for saying so." She replied, unbuckling his restraints; giggling as she realized that the ropes were not co-operating. He waited patiently for her to unfasten him from his binds and to remove the clothespins from his nipples. As she did, the blood quickly rushed back causing him to growl in pain. She quickly brought her mouth to his nipples and sucked and bit them, intensifying the sensation he already felt. He grabbed her hair in his fists but knew better than to pull. She inhaled deeply, energized by his powerful reaction. Finally she released him.

"I need you to cum for me." She whispered, walking towards the couch. "This time, you can use your hands." She picked up her wine glass and then sat down, her eyes challenging him to refuse. He hesitated for a moment or two, and then smiled shyly at her.

"Really?" he questioned. She nodded and smiled wickedly at him. She was so aroused she found it uncomfortable to sit still and shifted uneasily in her seat.

"Really." She ordered, and then added, "You have 4 minutes." She looked at the clock noting the time. She had to admit, she was a little nervous that he would refuse her but was thrilled to realize that he had no intention of denying her. He slipped his cock out of his boxers and began to stroke his himself; the pace was slow and determined as if he was on a mission. His eyes never left hers and the sexual tension between them quickly intensified. He spoke to her quietly, in a slow, husky whisper; the things he wanted to do to her. She felt a jolt of pleasure surge through her center and felt a sudden urge to cum herself. She picked up the vibrator in front of her and then placed her booted feet on the coffee table, spreading her legs open towards him. She turned the toy on and rubbed it between her legs, kicking her arousal up to a higher level. She talked naughty back at him, adding her own desires to the ones he was sharing. She sensed that his passion was quickly rising and she stopped pleasuring herself and promptly went to his side. She wanted to be near him when he came.

"Tell me when you are coming. I want to feel your cum in my hand." She insisted. This seemed to be enough to push him over the edge, because shortly thereafter his passion peaked, his hot cum spilling into her accepting palm, the tip of his cock tapping rapidly against her finger tips. Her own excitement was so intense at that moment she thought she might lose complete control. He sat down on the bench as if he didn't have the strength stand up any longer. With her free hand she grabbed his hair at the nape of his neck, pulling his head back to look her in the eyes.

"Now lick your cum off." She ordered, holding her palm to his lips. He cleaned off her hand obediently, happy to please her, yet clearly choking down the disagreeable flavour. She grinned wickedly, ecstatic by his compliance and sadistically thrilled that he was doing so under duress. She kissed the top of his head and then made her way to the bathroom to wash up. She returned to him with a warm washcloth and allowed him to clean himself. She sat back down on the couch and sipped her wine, both to calm her nerves and to decide what might happen next. He casually observed her as he sipped his own wine, waiting for her next move.

He was clearly much more relaxed as she left the couch and approached him again. It was a startling contrast to her edginess. Still sitting on the bench, she knelt in front of him and proceeded to bite him once again, this time on his torso, hips and thighs. He struggled to accept the pain, stifling his groans. The more he held back, the sharper her teeth became. She wanted to hear him cry out. She mixed her brutality with warm sensuality, back and forth between the two. She liked to confuse his body's response to pain.

Finally she eased off and sat back on the coffee table, taking a sip from her wine glass. He stood up and then sat in the chair opposite her, pulling her close to him. His thighs enfolded hers and he wrapped his arms around her waist. They talked quietly for a few moments, reestablishing the boundaries and talking about the scene. He quietly told her that he was not expecting her to be so sensual, that he was finding it challenging. He was not disappointed, but he was hoping for a little more structure. He admitted that what he really wanted was for her to be more in control. She suddenly felt very vulnerable, exposed. She admitted that she was finding it difficult to hurt him because she was afraid she wouldn't be able meet his expectations. She found herself growing very emotional, caught up in the moment; realizing that for her, part of the experience was to mix pain with pleasure, and the limits placed on her made it very challenging to express herself. She also felt overwhelmed by his honesty; and admittedly, saddened that she may have let him down. Unable to control her tears, they fell silently down her cheeks. He smiled gently at her and tenderly wiped them away with his fingers. He knew she didn't like losing control but at the same time, he liked being able to console her, to comfort her; and he told her so. She admitted to him that if they did not have clear boundaries and rules in place, that she would play things out a lot differently. He agreed that he would like that too, but that they had to respect the boundaries that they had agreed to.

She sighed in deep contemplation, still struggling to regain control of her emotions. He told her then that she was beautiful, inside and out. His words profoundly touched her and she wanted nothing more at that moment than to softly kiss him. She pulled her eyes away from his, to lessen her desire. He rubbed her thighs gently with his palms and she felt her body respond to him with a surge of heat. She could feel his cock stiffen between her knees.

12