Portia's Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Two: A Relationship Revealed

Well, it wasn't too long after that fateful night that Miranda moved in with us. It was an easy decision. (She was living in the dorms with a roommate who smoked.) The biggest problem I faced was how to break the news of this new living arrangement to the other girls in our cohort. It all had to do with the complexities of group dynamics: 'Any change within the status quo of a group will always be interpreted by some individual or subset of the group as a threat to their position within the group.' It's really Sociology 101 kind of stuff.

Miranda and I had changed from beings friends to being lovers. This was going to alter how the other girls related to us. It was going to take a major amount of diplomacy on our part to pull off this announcement without ruining what had become for us all the most important social support system we had at the university. Are you buying into any of this? I did! And I had all the class notes and case studies to prove my position.

Well, everything – all my careful preparations and imagined problems – flew the coop about a week after Miranda took occupation of the spare bedroom. All seven of us were gathered in a secluded corner of the Student Union after a mid-winter swim meet for our usual post-mortem on our various performances – and for refreshments. If I remember it correctly, it was Alice who made all my plans moot:

"So, Peter," she began very conversationally, "Miranda told us in the locker room earlier this afternoon that you dumped another huge load inside her this morning. Just how much cum do you think that might have been?"

Believe me when I say that there's no college class that can prepare a guy for a question like that! I was holding a Sprite when she asked me that question. If I had been drinking it, I would have been wearing it. I was so stunned that for a moment I couldn't believe that Alice had actually said what she said.

"Excuse me? What did you just say?"

"I asked you how large your cum wads are?"

I had, in fact, heard her correctly. I was busted! Of course, what I didn't realize at that time was that I had been busted the day after Miranda and I first made love. Either she or my sister had no respect for the complexities of group dynamics. Or maybe they did and knew that when the group in question is a tight posse of girlfriends, relationship news is best shared sooner rather than later.

I looked around at the others. With the exception of my sister (who was blushing), they were all sporting huge grins; waiting to see how Pete would handle himself under fire. I wanted to blush as well, but I decided instead to fight fire with fire.

"As a matter of fact, Alice," I stoically retorted, "I once collected a number of sperm samples over a week's time, and I discovered that my ejaculations averaged about two tablespoons in size. I understand from reading the available literature that this is somewhat above average. Now, are you interested in this information for academic or personal reasons?"

I was sure that I had given her an un-hittable return, but Alice proved that her verbal tennis game was as good as her freestyle stroke.

"Oh… definitely for personal reasons, Peter," she said with a straight face. "I ran out of skin moisturizer and your cum would make for a wonderful substitute."

I did the only thing any guy could have done under the circumstances: I started laughing my head off. The rest of them immediately joined in, including Vivian. The whole situation was just so damned ridiculous that I had to wipe the tears away from my eyes.

"How did the rest of you guys find out about Miranda and me?" I asked no one in particular.

"How do you think, dummy," Barbara answered. "Vivian told us!"

Of course! My very bright sister had come to the rescue again. In any conventional boy/girl relationship, the guy's sister would naturally be one of the first to spill the beans. I mean… Isn't that the kind of thing sisters live for? In telling the rest of the cohort about Miranda and me, Vivian (and probably Miranda, too as co-conspirator) was giving our relationship one more bit of cover: How could any normal guy with a steady girlfriend screw his sister on the side and still be alive?

I motioned Miranda over to me and she sat down on my lap. We shared a big hug and a medium-sized kiss, and then, holding my hand, she took a seat next to me. I looked over at Vivian and saw a bit of jealousy rise and fade quickly from her face. I wondered if anyone else had caught it.

"So," I said carefully, 'are you guys cool with this?"

"Not really, Peter," Darla answered. "I'm really jealous of Andi. I wanted you for myself. Why don't you dump her and bring your tongue over to my place tonight?"

"You told them about my tongue?" I asked Miranda in mock horror.

"And your cock, sweetie. But, I think they already guessed that it was big."

"Well, Darla," I said, getting to my feet, "since you asked me so nice, and since my girlfriend here can't keep her mouth shut…"

"Hey! Where do you think you're going, bucko?" Miranda demanded, pulling me back down. "She ain't getting your services until I see some green!"

"God, Andi!" Nancy exclaimed. "You're so bad!"

"What?" Miranda retorted. "Are you telling me that after everything I said about how good a lover Peter is, you would pass up a chance to bed him… just because it might cost you some money?"

At hearing that, I blushed! As I said before, Miranda likes to live on the edge. Unfortunately, sometimes she goes over that edge; as she did in this exchange with Nancy. We could all see the anger quickly build on Nancy's face. Looking daggers at Miranda, she got up, gathered her things and quickly walked away.

"Damn it, Miranda!" Barbara yelled. "Why do you always have to be such an insensitive bitch? You knew Nancy was in love with Peter! It's bad enough that she can't have him, now. Do you have to rub her nose in it, too? Go bring her back here and apologize to her."

Miranda knew that Barbara had her dead to rights. There was nothing she could say. One thing about Miranda, when she makes a mistake, she owns it. She doesn't try to deflect the responsibility onto somebody else. Nodding her head, she got up and followed after Nancy. Then I remembered something Barbara had said.

"Nancy's in love with me, too?" I asked her.

"We all are, you big doofus!" Alice revealed. "Why do you think we like having you around… because you're Vivian's brother? No offence, Viv."

"None taken." She said, quietly. "After all, I love him, too!"

"So, Darla," I continued, "you weren't kidding when you said that you're jealous."

"Yeah, but don't worry about it, Pete. We girls knew before the end of last term that it was only a matter of time until one of us snagged you. I'm curious, though, why did you choose Miranda?"

"Uh… If she told you about my tongue, then I'm sure she also told you about literally jumping my bones! Miranda chose me, Darla."

"We know," Barbara said. "We know all about her passing out and how it was like your souls were making love along with your bodies and how big and gentle you are and all of it, Peter. What we're asking, I guess, is why you don't love any of the rest of us as much as you love Miranda?"

(Ok, you guys out there… pay attention! It's when faced with a question like this that you need to be as diplomatic, as discrete and as honest as you possibly can be. And don't be afraid to take the time to collect your thoughts and find the right words. Above all, know that for women, when it comes to love, it's all personal! By that, I mean to say it's about their person: their body, their voice, their fears, their hopes, their hair, eyes, breasts… everything that makes them who they are. If you respond to them with impersonal words, your ass is grass!)

"Look," I said, "you may not believe me, but the truth is, I don't love Miranda any more than I love the rest of you! Why do you think I keep hanging out with you guys? Most other men – having caught the girl – would have lit out of this crowd the next day. I didn't because I love all of you. But I love Miranda in additional ways because she asked me to and I said yes."

"So, what you're saying, Peter," Alice interjected, "is that you would have said yes to any one of us if we had asked you to make love."

"I know it makes me look like some kind of sleaze, but, yes, that's right, Alice. In fact, I knew that my desire for each of you was so similar that I just wasn't able to choose between you. You would have to choose me."

"Ok, then," Darla said, "I choose you, too! What do you say about that?"

"It's not within my ability to say yes or no, now, Darla. When I'm in a relationship with a woman, my body's hers as her body is mine. I'm not into – in fact, I don't believe in – flings! With me it's all or nothing."

"My God, Peter!" Barbara sighed, "You are the perfect man: just the right balance between conscience and cock! No wonder we love you. Viv, you wouldn't happen to have any more brothers, would you?"

"Sorry, Barb, just the one mold-breaker here."

"Well then, I guess when the time comes, I'll have to appeal to Andi's sense of generosity."

"About what, Barb?" I asked her.

For some reason, now, they were the ones blushing, except for my sister who looked to be about as confused as I was.

"Nothing, Peter," Alice added, "just a silly little poll we took last month after you and Viv went home, that's all."

"Come on… What's going on here? I thought we were friends?" I teasingly said.

"Ok, Peter," Darla replied, "but you got to promise not to be angry. You, too, Viv!"

My sister and I looked at each other and nodded in agreement. Darla continued:

"We were all sitting around in my dorm room being bored when we began to talk about all the guys we knew. We were talking about what their individual strengths and weaknesses were when Nancy suggested that we each, in turn, come up with a poll question and…"

"What kind of questions?" Vivian asked.

"You know, silly stuff like 'Which guy has the prettiest eyes?', 'Who has the best butt?' Well, Miranda's question was, 'Which guy would you most want to make you pregnant?' Peter, we all agreed that for us, that guy is you!"

"Jesus fucking Christ!" I exclaimed.

My Sprite can slipped out of my hand and landed on the big toe on my right foot. I scrambled to pick it up and to wipe away the spilled liquid. All the while I was looking at the girls to gauge if this was, in fact, true. Based on what I saw staring back at me, I guess you could say that all the pussies were out of the bag… and waiting to be filled with my cream!

About then, Miranda and Nancy returned. They had apparently resolved their conflict because they were both all smiles. I wish I could have said the same for the rest of us. I'm sure to them it must have looked like we were the ones who had been arguing: the air was thick with uncomfortable silence.

"What's going on?" asked Nancy.

"Yeah, you guys look stunned! Who died?"

"No one," my sister responded. "Darla was just telling us about the poll you guys took last month."

"You mean you told Peter and Viv about the pregnancy thing?" Miranda asked with almost joyous surprise. When we all nodded, she continued, "Cool! Well… You know, I never said I wouldn't share!"

And so, our lives as undergraduate college students went on. We had our classes, our practices and our competitions. Miranda's and my love for each other grew and deepened with each passing week. So too, my relationship with my sister. Far from placing a strain on it as I had expected, we cherished our intimate time together even more.

My relationship with my mother even improved – for about two days – and then it really crashed. I had told her about Miranda and she was ecstatic. When she called Vivian the next day, mom told her that maybe now I would stop 'preying upon her', but my sister calmly explained that we were still intimate and it was still by mutual consent, as it had always been. That's when my mother stopped speaking to me; for a time, at least.

What really surprised me was that my relationships with Nancy, Darla, Barb and Alice actually got better. It was like we had all passed through some kind of crucible together. This is what I think it was: we had laid open our true feelings to each other. Really loving someone… that is, loving them without any one-way expectations… that kind of loving is a liberating experience. They were as close to me as sisters, that is, if one is speaking about a normal brother/sister relationship.

But lurking in the shadows was this problem: Miranda, Vivian and I weren't being completely open and honest with the others. We were keeping a huge secret from them. But, by April, that was about to change. If you've never understood it before, understand it now: a secret is like water in that it flows where it wills. Each little bit of water starts out looking unique… ice, snowflake, drop, steam. For a time you can dam it and sometimes it can go underground, but in the end, every secret (like water flowing to the ocean) becomes common. My true relationship with my sister was about to become common knowledge; at least within our group. And it led to an event that our family to this day refers to as 'The Confrontation'. I've asked Vivian to tell you about it from her perspective since mine is somewhat incomplete by comparison.

Chapter Three: Vivian's Confrontation

Hi! I am Vivian. I am not sure why Peter has asked me to do this. He is the writer in our family. Not me! I helped design our family's house and his studio. I'm better with pictures than with words. I guess he thinks you will get a better picture with my words than with his (lol!).

I want to get something out of the way that you may be wondering about since you first read this story. Am I really Peter's sister? Yes I am if you define a sister as a girl who has the same parents as her other siblings. But I do not think of myself as Peter's sister. Rather, his wife. And it is not just because of the sex between us. If that was what defined a marriage then a lot of married people would have to stop referring to themselves as being married because they no longer are having sex!

Marriage is about respect and honesty and trust and commitment and faithfulness. And together these things make for love between a woman and a man. It's about a man giving a woman unconditional love and about her giving him unconditional respect in return. We learned this when we were teenagers. Was that bad? My mother thought so at the time. She believes different now even before hearing what Portia said. But now she is like the rest of us: she accepts it.

Another thing you may be wondering about. Do we really have children together? Yes. We have four children together. They are Emily (18), Sara (16), Thomas (13), and Dorothy (5 next week). All our children are as healthy as any of Peter's other children. I am now eight and a half months pregnant with our last child. I am 39 years old and ready to stop making babies. Peter agrees with me because he never pushed me to have babies in the first place. That is true for all of us. None of us ever got pregnant when we did not want to or by accident except for Peter's oldest child. His name is Ethan. He is 20 and Miranda is his mother. I will let her or Peter tell you more about that.

Peter wants me to tell you about The Confrontation. We always make it look dramatic on paper because it was a dramatic day. Before I get to that I want to say something about the sex scenes that Peter has wrote about. They do not bother me. I like to read about them. When I read what Peter has wrote I remember all the very good times we have had in our lives. My husband is a good man. He is a very caring man. He is a very gentle man. He is also a very passionate man! He doesn't like to do anything in a half-hearted or dishonest way. But he is concerned to balance the honesty with respecting the feelings of his wives and children. We (his wives) believe he has achieved this because he has taken out whatever we asked him to take out. Thank you Peter I love you! Now about The Confrontation.

It happened because Peter and I broke a rule concerning about when we make love. It was early April in our first year at the university and for some reason we were not able to make love before going to sleep. There might have been a test I was studying for or something. I can't remember now. Andi was living with us by then and Peter was a busy bee keeping up with two very horny young women. (Really, because his penis was always hard it was not hard for him to keep us happy!) He would always make sure to give us both at least one orgasm a day. Usually two. One in the morning and one in the evening. Andi and I always helped him by giving him a schedule to follow.

Well, that night before Peter and I were not able to follow the schedule. So in the morning after he shaved my pussy, we had sex instead of him using his mouth and tongue on me. That was not unusual by itself. But on this particular day I forgot it was the morning and when I started to peak I began to pinch Peter's nipples. They are Peter's triggers because his 'gun' goes off when you pull them. My orgasms always feel twice as good when I can feel Peter's warm sperm hit my cervix. Peter was surprised because he remembered it was morning. It was not a dangerous time during my cycle so he was not worried about getting me pregnant.

Why was it so bad for Peter to cum inside me in the morning? Because Peter always puts a lot of sperm in us it takes hours for it to come back out. He was not kidding when he wrote that he makes about an eighth of a cup of sperm every time he cums! Doctor Abbott says this is because Peter has more sex than most men.

Well I wasn't too worried because I could always wear a pad. And I did. But I had to take it off for swim practice that morning. After practice when all us girls were in the shower together I had forgotten all about the sperm Peter had pumped into me. I had my head under the spray when I heard Darla ask me a question.

She said, "So, Viv, who's your boyfriend?"

I said to her that I did not have a boyfriend and that she knew I did not have the time for one.

Then she said to me, "Well, did you go out on a date after we finished studying last night? I thought you said you were going home?"

I told her I did go home and then I asked her why she was asking me these questions. By this time the other girls were following our conversation. Darla walks over to me and before I could react she reaches down between my legs and scoops up this huge glob of cum that was on the outside of my pussy! I don't know what shocked me more her touching my pussy or everyone seeing that glob of cum on her fingers. Then without saying a word Darla puts those sticky fingers in her mouth and licks them clean and then says, "Yep, it's semen!"

I could have died right there! I looked over at Miranda. She had this really worried look on her face and she gently shook her head back and forth like she was telling me 'No!' Well, no what? 'No,' don't tell them the truth? Or 'No,' I don't believe what I just saw?

I looked around at Barb and Nancy and Alice. I could see the shocked expressions on their faces. They had done the mental math: it had to be Peter's sperm. I started to cry. I mean REALLY cry. I was getting hysterical at the thought that everyone on campus would know by the end of the day that I was letting my own brother put his spunk into my pussy.

I began to collapse to the floor of the shower area. At least three of my friends caught me and helped me back to our lockers and towels and clothes and other stuff. I was still crying and they were trying to tell that it was going to be alright. But I knew that it wasn't! Nancy was starting to cry too because I think she had yelled at Miranda about 'what the fuck was going on' or something like that and Miranda yelled back at her 'to mind her own fucking business'.

1...34567...14