Position of Trust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You filthy little slut," I growled as I nuzzled my way between her collar bones. "You'll come when I say you can come. Do you understand?"

I felt Julie's head nod obediently against the side of my face as I kissed my way down between her breasts, following the same path my finger had taken earlier. But this time, my mission was different.

I sucked her erect nipple into my mouth, biting down and flicking the sensitive nub over and over with the tip of my tongue as I kneaded the soft flesh of her breast with my hand. Julie twitched beneath me, fighting to hold back the groans and whimpers that escaped through her panties. I pinched her other nipple and rolled it firmly between my thumb and forefinger, twisting it hard every now and then to elicit another muffled yelp.

Sucking and nipping my way across the smooth skin of her stomach, I splayed her thighs wide apart and dived head first into her used cunt. The pungent earthiness of my own cum mixed with Julie's arousal was intoxicating. I plunged my tongue deep inside her dripping folds and lapped up everything she had to give.

Julie bucked her hips up to meet my mouth, grinding as best she could into my face. But I held her down fast. Once I had eaten her clean, I sucked her labia, nibbling on the swollen petals until I was circling her clit with my tongue. Her twitching and moaning intensified, and I redoubled my efforts.

"Remember, you don't come until I tell you." My tone was low and menacing.

Julie whimpered despairingly, almost sobbing. I eased two fingers into her pussy as I took her clit back into my mouth. I stirred her gooey depths before finding that subtle change in texture on the front wall of her vagina and rubbed furiously.

The sloshing of my fingers struggled to be heard above Julie's restrained grunts. She bucked and twitched spasmodically, bristling my nose with her dark blonde pubic hair. But somehow, she found her balance under my ministrations, if only just.

But this test, she was meant to fail.

Sucking her clit and flicking it roughly with my tongue, as I had done with her nipples, I slipped my fingers from her gaping cunny. Slick with her juice, I shoved my middle finger straight up her ass.

The shock threw her off balance, and she screamed into her panties with her release. Julie was racked with wave after wave of pleasure, spasming uncontrollably beneath me in violent convulsions.

I sat back, grinning like the Cheshire Cat, enjoying the incredible view of my defeated prize, spread out before me. Julie was squeezing her eyes shut, blushing. She tried to close her legs, but I pulled them back apart, keeping her on display.

"You disobeyed me," I observed in a low whisper.

Julie's breath shook. I was surprised by how much I was getting off on this. Letting the anticipation build silently, I regarded the beauty bound and gagged before me.

"You're going to have to be punished."

Julie whimpered, which only aroused me more. Closing her left leg over to her right, I picked her up by the hips and shuffled her forward until she was on all fours. Then snatching her hair up into a messy ponytail, I wrenched her up as far as the leg of the couch would allow.

I groped her perfect, heart-shaped ass, slipping my fingers into her. Then I raised my hand and smacked her right cheek with a loud crack, leaving an angry, red handprint. Julie yelped through her panty gag, snorting heavily through her nose. I spanked her again and again, alternating from one cheek to the other until both were bright red in the flickering glow of the television behind us.

My hand stung from the spanking, and my cock was rock hard from the control I was exerting over her. I slid my full length into Julie's sodden snatch once more, thrusting in and out a few times to coat my shaft with her wetness. Then I pulled out, positioned my head at her puckered asshole, and forced my way inside.

Her tight, muscular ring fought my entrance, but was soon sliding tightly up and down the full length of my cock as I fucked her ass like an animal. I held her hips, digging my fingers into her soft flesh. Julie's panty-muffled grunts were deafening. Combined with the sound of my hips slapping into her ass, I was sure we would wake up the whole house.

But I didn't care. I wanted them to wake up. I wanted Liz to come downstairs and watch me fuck her daughter in the ass. I wanted the whole world to know what we were doing.

I felt my orgasm build. I pulled Julie up by the hair again, and bending over her, I bit down on her shoulder as I came in her asshole, filling her bowels with my semen. We both collapsed to the floor in a sweaty, panting mess.

Once composed, I pulled out and wiped my cock on the back of her thigh. It was the final, degrading act. I don't know why it thrilled me, it just did. I savoured the feeling as I tucked myself back into my jeans.

But when Julie rolled over onto her back, it was over. I gently took the panties from her mouth and slipped them back up her long legs. I lifted up the corner of the couch to release her hands, and tenderly helped her pull her t-shirt back down over her body. We didn't exchange eye contact at all. I just couldn't. And as soon as she was reasonably covered up, I left her there on the floor of the media room.

Despite having so magnificently found my sexual release with my stepdaughter, an absolute torrent of guilt and shame washed over me as I climbed the stairs on the way back to my wife. Stepping inside our bedroom, Liz was dead to the world, snoring like a lawnmower. I looked out the open window at the fluorescent Sydney skyline in the distance, thankful that she was still asleep. At least I had gotten away with it as far as she was concerned.

How things would now be with Julie would be the real test.

At breakfast the next morning, Natalie was excited about spending the day with Liz and I at Taronga Zoo. Julie was still upstairs, getting ready to go out with her friends. And I was dreading her coming down before we left. But she did, dressed in a black long-sleeved turtle neck and a red tartan mini skirt. Julie kissed her mother and sister good morning on her way past into the kitchen, however, she didn't look at me.

My heart thundered. The fear that I had gone way too far the previous night consumed me. Well, the realisation that I definitely had. The dreadful consequences were what I really feared.

Liz and Natalie bustled off upstairs to brush their teeth and finish getting ready for the day, leaving me alone with Julie in our kitchen diner. The air was thick with tension. She stood there with her back to me. Her tight, straight blonde ponytail looked almost white against the black of her skivvy. And the only sound was the coffee machine, and the bloody plumbing from upstairs.

I couldn't take it anymore. I skulked into the kitchen, moving up behind her. She sensed my presence and turned around, but without looking at me. I reached up and peeled down the top of her turtle neck. Julie's throat was covered in dark, angry love bites. I gasped, my blood running cold.

Then taking her hands in mine, holding them delicately between us, I rolled back her sleeves. Julie's slender pale wrists were heavily bruised from the twisted t-shirt I had used to restrain her.

"I'm so sorry," I whispered, racked with guilt.

"It's okay," she whispered back. Then looking up to meet my gaze, her eyes twinkling and the corners of her mouth curling upwards. "I told you last time, I like it rough."

12