Possessing Bella

Story Info
Bella picks up the pieces of her life
15.5k words
4.69
100.6k
139

Part 1 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/06/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,486 Followers

Authors note: Happy New Year Bella lovers and welcome to a new series in her story for 2014. Thank you for coming back to see where the story went after the tragic death of her love and Master, Mel. I hope you enjoy this introductory chapter to what I hope will be an equally popular series to the previous two. If you are new to Bella's journey. I hope there is enough information contained in this opening chapter so that you do not feel as if the background is incomplete. As always feedback and comments are not only welcome but enjoyed both good and bad. ~ellie

Pieces of Bella...

Bella lay like a starfish as the heaving body above her grunted with each thrust. Yet another failed attempt to find some pleasure in her empty world, "Dam you Mel!" She yelled in her own mind as the man finally groaned and rolled off her. She turned her head to look at him. She had thought this time would be different; she had carefully chosen to flirt with an older man this time reasoning that if nothing else he would be experienced as a lover and able to get her at least half way to the climatic heights she lived in for such a short time. All she felt now was revulsion at the cum that trickled down her thigh, and she once again wondered what the hell she was doing. She got up and dressed quickly.

"Hey baby, where you are going? That was just a warm-up," the dud fuck said, and she turned to face him with an innocent smile.

"I don't think I could handle having my world rocked in quite the same way a second time. Sorry, I have to go," she purred and grabbed her bag leaving the room before he could say any more.

She picked up her phone and texted, "What a mistake that was, picking up coffee at the Night owl." Twenty minutes later Bella sat at a small table near the counter when an immaculately dressed Dorothea walked in and smiled taking the seat opposite her.

"How do you always manage to look so amazing?" Bella smiled in return. "It's three in the morning for goodness sakes and look at you." She gestured up and down.

Dorothea laughed self-deprecatingly, "So it didn't go well then?"

"No," Bella groaned putting her head in her hands. "Mel has ruined me for anyone else."

"Now baby, you know that's not true. You're not looking in the right places, and you know that. You have been hiding from your friends for almost six months now in one way, or another. It's time to go back, don't you think?" Dorothea reached across the table and held her hand. "The vanilla world is not for the likes of you and me.."

"I just can't face them all without Mel. All their pity and kindness, blah" she pulled a face.

"Of course you can! You are stronger than anyone ever gives you credit for including yourself. No weak little pipsqueak could have so enraptured Mel... and others by the sounds of it. Let's talk realistically about what it is you're looking for in these one night stands you invariably regret."

Dorothea had been her companion and the unofficial babysitter for the last month when she took Rob's offer of the use of his beach shack. The shack as he called it was more in the style of a high class beach house, and Dorothea had for the most part stayed a silent companion only hinting now and then about her displeasure with Bella's behaviour. Bella was a little surprised that Dorothea had taken this moment to talk of her return not only to the city, but the lifestyle Mel had shared with her.

"Oh, don't look at me like that young lady," Dorothea clicked. "You know as well as I do that you are never going to find what you need hiding out here. It's time to admit some truths at least to yourself if not to me. Mel may have given it a name, but you were submissive and enjoyed the ideas of domination before you became his, didn't you?"

Bella nodded remembering her doomed attempts to spice up sex with her boyfriend, Jim, before Mel claimed her for his own. She remembered Jim's demanding ways and arrogance and how she catered to his whims. It was a dreadful relationship, but she didn't know any better back then, she did now. That was what Dorothea was trying to tell her, men like Jim and one night stands, were never going to give her what she needed. She craved the control and harsh use of a dominant like Mel. Her eyes misted, and she looked up at Dorothea again, "Damn him, Dorothea! What am I supposed to do now?"

"Well you are a very wealthy young woman now and with some shrewd investments you could buy a few cats and hide out forever if you want. I am hoping though that you will realise life is for the living and re-join the world Mel made you a part of. A world might I add that misses you dearly and waits to welcome you home," Dorothea said in a soft, sympathetic voice. "Mel was your world, as he should have been, but now he should be just the first of one hundred different flavours of kink that you will try. Trust me, trying some other flavours won't make the love you felt for him any less, it will just become more of a memory as it should be."

"Life is for living, huh?" Bella gave a sad half laugh.

"You don't see me hiding away after the loss of my husband and Master of forty years, do you?" Dorothea pressed her point.

"Do you still..." Bella whispered in an awed voice.

"Of course, dear one, I am old not dead!" She laughed whole-heartedly.

They continued talking until the sun crested the watery horizon of the east coast before making their way home and their beds. The late sleep-in Bella had planned was disturbed by a thudding and then the squeak of her own door as Dorothea roused her fully to explain that they had visitors and rather than explain the late night she had said Bella was reading.

"Get up and dress quickly, we have guests" Dorothea smiled.

Realising it was probably Rob, Stephen or Jake for the weekly check-up, Bella got up and dressed in a short clinging cotton dress and washed her face before fixing her hair in a messy semblance of a ponytail. She hurried out slowing to a walk just before the living room. Before she could take in who the guests were, she was bowled over in a hug that had her lying on her back on the floor with a laughing Dusty nuzzling her neck.

"Dusty!" Bella squealed in delighted shock, "How? When? Wow!"

"Whoa, Dusty, don't hurt the girl with your greeting," Jack suddenly stood above them helping them to their feet. "She has been pining for you since you went away again. It was all I could do to stop her biting Rob and Stephen until they agreed to let us surprise you this weekend."

Bella looked past Jack as he spoke seeing Stephen hovering in the background watching the exuberant greeting.

"How wonderful to see you, Master Jack and Sir Stephen, thank you so much for bringing Dusty down to see me I have missed her greatly," Bella said somewhat formally falling back into the pattern of address Mel had instilled in her when greeting other dominants.

"No need to stand on ceremony here, little filly," Jack picked Bella up in a huge bear hug making her squeak in pleasure.

"Well Dorothea tells me it's time to return to the land of the living so I really should brush up my skills a little," Bella grinned and gave Dorothea a lop-sided smile.

"That's great news," Dusty said softly in her deep throaty voice.

"Indeed it is," Stephen smiled and took her from Jack's embrace hugging her and gently placing her on her feet, "You look tired Bella, still having trouble sleeping?" There was concern in his voice.

"No, I just stayed up way too late last night. I don't know how Dorothea always looks so fresh and beautiful after a late night," Bella artfully took the spotlight off herself and shone it on the older woman, feeling like she should have taken more time to dress and prepare for greeting these guests.

"Flattery will get you everywhere," Dorothea grinned as the men murmured their assent. "Go on out to the deck, and I will bring some drinks," she continued and bustled off to the kitchen.

"I will help," Stephen offered and wouldn't be deterred as Dorothea attempted to shoo him away. Once they were in the kitchen, she asked, "How did you get her to consider returning home?"

"Patience dear boy, she had some things to work out first, but I think she is ready to re-enter the world from which she fled." She poured coffee and gathered juice from the refrigerator.

"It's good news; she has been missed," Stephen said picking up the tray Dorothea had assembled.

"So it seems. You and Mel were close weren't you?" Dorothea asked conversationally her curiosity sensing there was something more that Stephen was not saying.

"He was my mentor, and one of my closest friends," Stephen nodded. "I just want to know she is being looked after properly."

"For such an arrogant bastard Mel certainly inspired loyalty amongst his friends," Dorothea chuckled and Stephen broke into a smile.

"You're still a brat at heart, aren't you? You are right though he could be an arrogant bastard at times; it was part of his charm." He smirked, "If you were fishing for a rebuke look elsewhere, I won't not be the one to give you the spanking you deserve though," Stephen chided her.

"Oh poo," she put on a mock pout, "Can't blame an old girl for trying." Stephen laughed and walked back out to the deck with her.

Stephen could hear Bella talking as they got close, "... I am not sure. I mean it is a wonderful gesture, but I just don't know and I guess as Rob is my guardian I would have to ask him. Oh gosh, that makes me sound like a child or a kept woman," Bella laughed at her own words.

Dusty nickered, her amusement evident as Stephen and Dorothea took a seat with the small party. Stephen raised an eyebrow, "What are you not so sure about?"

"Before... well you know," Bella's voice faltered slightly before brightening artificially, "Mel had organised a training schedule for me with some of his friends. He wanted me to experience some of the different facets of his lifestyle. He told me they each had qualities inherent to their training that I could benefit from." Stephen and Dorothea both looked at her nodding their agreement with her statement.

"Master Jack just offered to keep the agreement he made with Mel and invited me out to the ranch for some intensive training with Dusty," Bella explained further.

"Is that something you feel ready for?" Again concern touched Stephen voice making Dorothea look at him and study him once more.

"I don't know. Like I said, I am not sure, and I feel like I would need to talk to Master Rob about it, or Kurt..." she bit her lip in thought, "I mean Master Kurt, I am not quite used to that yet; Mel shared my guardianship between them." Bella explained unnecessarily.

"As I understand it, one is for business, the other for pleasure," Dorothea laughed. "Both very handsome Masters a lot of girls would kill to be in your shoes." She teased Bella and grinned.

"Why don't you two girls go for a walk on the beach and catch up? That was the whole point of coming down here. That and saving Stephen from any more bite marks," Jack rumbled a laugh. Without being asked twice, Dusty grabbed Bella's hand and started down the deck stairs and lead the way out onto the beach.

"No one blames you for needing some time. The way it all happened, it was just awful," Dusty didn't want to dredge up the memory and stopped from saying more about it by putting an arm around Bella's shoulder. "Everyone misses you but we understand, you know."

Bella nodded gratefully, eager to change the topic she asked, "So any juicy gossip around?"

"You're it I am afraid. You ran off with a Middle Eastern prince last I heard," Dusty said with a perfectly straight face and Bella burst out laughing.

"Seriously though, consider the training Master offered. We would love to have you stay with us. And if you find our thing is not your thing then I am sure the other Masters would honour the deal they made with Mel if you were interested," Dusty encouraged her. "You can always stop if you need to but it would be a good way to meet other people in the lifestyle without actually putting yourself out into the meat market so to speak. You would have Rob and Kurt's protection so in effect you would be beholden to only the Master trainer you went to for the agreed period of time and you could word the agreement to make sure there was an opt out clause."

"You think Mel's friends would do that for me? They barely knew me," Bella was actually considering the idea if, as Dusty said ,she could opt out at any time she did not feel safe or happy with the situation. Best of all it would give her a chance to experience some of the mind-numbing pleasure she had with Mel maybe. Well more of a chance than she had out here in the vanilla world.

"I think you would be surprised how much desirability being the only girl to wear Mel's collar gives you," Dusty smiled, "not to mention you're a hot piece of slave flesh. If you were to put yourself on the auction block, the bidding would be fast and furious."

"Stop teasing," Bella laughed.

"Okay, I will prove it," Dusty put on a superior tone, "When you're ready get Master to call a club stakeholders meeting which you are entitled to go to and you'll see how fast they agree."

"Don't you think I should run it past Rob and Kurt first?" Bella was aghast at the idea of addressing the stakeholders by herself.

"Rob may try to talk you out of it. He has become like a wall between you and your friends in the lifestyle. You have no idea the amount of times I had to bite both him and Stephen to find out where you were hiding," she blushed despite her grin. "If you decide you want to do it, Master will speak for you, though I expect Stephen will tell Rob anyway. He came to baby sit us and make sure we didn't upset you in any way."

Bella mulled it over as they walked along the beach in silence. Dusty was usually a silent woman, Bella thought that this was the most she had ever heard the other girl say. Grinning Bella stopped and looked up at Dusty, "Did you use up your daily quota of words trying to convince me."

"Pretty much, promise to think about it, you will love the ranch and I want to see you more often," Dusty hugged her and they turned back towards the house. "Master has been whistling for us to return for a few minutes now, we better head back." Bella heard nothing but Dusty's hearing was legendary. They walked back in comfortable silence.

Bella knew she needed to talk to Rob and Kurt about the idea of resuming the training schedule Mel had put in place for her, or at least changing it slightly. She held a position in the company, and she had abandoned it in her grief. She needed to know she would be able to return to the company if she had even more time away from her job to train with the various Masters and their girls who agreed to honour the deal they made with Mel.

The idea had taken hold of her thoughts though, and she admitted to herself it seemed far better and safer than what she was currently doing, hiding out here at this small beach front town in an isolated house, picking up one night stands in an effort to feel something other than the vast emptiness that threatened to engulf her whenever she thought about that horrible day in Italy.

Dorothea's words from the night before echoed around her brain, "You're not looking in the right places... You have been hiding... it's time to go back... the vanilla world is not for the likes of you and me.."

By the time they reached the house, Bella had made up her mind and after six months of inaction she felt energised with a new sense of purpose. Training and becoming the slave Mel wanted may be the thing that could save her from the grief and nightmares she still suffered. Dorothea was right; it was time to re-enter the real world and make the choice to continue to live the life she was just starting to explore with the man she had loved. He had wanted this for her before she lost him, he would want it for her still; she reasoned against the sense of guilt she felt at beginning to move on. "Mel would want this," she told herself firmly.

When they arrived back on the deck Dorothea had lunch ready, and the men were already eating having waited for them for some time. Putting a small plate of food in front of Bella before she once again said that she wasn't hungry Dorothea took a plate for herself and sat down.

Bella ate quietly and without thought her mind still arguing with herself having made the decision, shedding the guilt that came from her grief was a difficult process, and she wondered how Rob and Kurt would react when she told them. Without realising, she sat and chewed on her lip for some time, and Stephen asked her a question twice before touching her arm pulling her from the thoughts that kept her occupied.

"Still not eating I see," he said, "No wonder you have trouble paying attention to questions at the table."

"I am so sorry, Sir Stephen," Bella murmured and pushed a mouthful of food past her lips.

"As you should be," he smiled, "You and Dusty were gone a while, all caught up?"

"Oh yes, apparently Dorothea is a Middle Eastern prince and I never knew it!" she said seriously, and Dusty nickered with amusement.

Dorothea spluttered and looked up, "I'm a what?"

"According to the latest gossip I have run away with a Middle Eastern prince. It's sort of a shame to go back and prove that rumour false. It sounds so exciting," Bella finally grinned.

"So you are coming back to the city?" Stephen asked, "Or are you going back to your parents?"

"I would like very much to talk to Master Rob and Master Kurt about the idea Master Jack had... continuing the training Mel wanted for me," she said tentatively. Even though she had made the decision she was still not entirely sure of exactly how she wanted to approach it. "I should probably go home first and see my family; I know they have been worried," she chewed her lip thoughtfully.

"Seems like your visit came at just the right time," Dorothy spoke to Jack. "We were just saying this morning that it was time to re-join the land of the living. Weren't we, Bella."

"We were, it's true," Bella smiled.

"Let's seize the moment then, Dusty will help you pack after lunch and Stephen can drive you to your parents' house and you can spend the night with them so they can see your better than ever, albeit too skinny," Bella opened her mouth and made noise a few times but Dorothea overrode her attempts to interrupt with the efficient organisation of her life, "You can do that can't you Stephen you brought your own car didn't you?"

Stephen sat back in his chair eyeing the woman that held the respect of submissive and dominant alike before nodding silently. His mind working over the logistics of the trainee managers holding the fort at the club and decided to call Jake and make sure he would be there.

"Bella give your mother a call I am sure she will be delighted, Dusty and I will clean up the kitchen and get your packing started. You men," she turned to consider them, "I believe there is some sort of game of football on that complicated TV in there, or go for a swim, just don't get underfoot."

Swept up in the whirlwind that was Dorothea on a mission, Bella found herself packed and ready to leave within the space of two hours. She stood out next to the cars farewelling Jack and Dusty, "I am sorry we didn't get to spend any real time together, today."

"We just came to make sure you were safe and happy," Dusty said softly hugging her.

"I came to stop her biting anyone else, she is getting a truly bad reputation," Jack rumbled and smacked Dusty's ass. "I am hoping this little visit will settle her down until you come see us on the ranch." He picked her up in one of his bear hugs and squeezed her until she squeaked loudly. "I love that sound you make when I squeeze you just enough." He put her down and Dusty nuzzled her cheek in farewell.

xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,486 Followers