Possession Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He knew that she belonged to him now, but he just couldn't resist teaching her a lesson. He held her eye, and pushed forward past her open mouth and deeper into her throat, letting her gag around his cock, counting carefully the seconds she was without air as he fucked her face. Her tremors became more frantic, and a mix of her spit, and the slickness of his cock dribbled from her chin, before he let himself slide out of her throat, allowing her to breathe again.

"You accept this now," he told her, "but you will learn to show that you truly want it. You will learn that you cannot live without it. You will learn to be mine." He let the leash chain fall to the floor between her knees, one hand still twisted in her hair, controlling her head as he let her toy with his cock. "Pass the leash between your legs and hand it to me," he said as he leaned over to grab her ass with his free hand, repeating his instruction. "Give me the chain."

He was sure that no one had ever treated her like this. She had probably knelt before her share of men, many of them the doctors that made up her client list, but all of them had been satisfied by her oral dabbling. No one had ever taken her like this, controlled her, commanded her. Always she had imagined she was in charge, surrendering only enough to make a deal to sell her quota of prescriptions. He knew she was probably trying even now to figure out if she could take control of this and turn it to her advantage. He also knew her well enough to know that she would never be truly happy until she let go, and he was determined to prove it to her.

She pushed the loop of chain between her knees, and reached behind herself to pick it up, reaching up to press the leash back into his hand. As she handed it to him he pushed his hips forward again, probing at her throat with his cock until she started to gag and tried to pull away. He held her, and pulled up sharply on the leash till the chain bit between her legs, and tipped her back onto his waiting cock. His count was longer this time as he pulled the chain tight between her legs. Telling her who was in charge. Almost splitting her and bringing the first tears to her eyes. With one hand wrapped both in her hair, and in the leash, he now controlled her fully. She tried to push back against his cock, putting a hand on his thigh, until he rebuked her, pushing away her hand and jerking the chain savagely to keep her unbalanced, and to keep his cock buried in her throat.

"You will touch me when I tell you, not before." He started pumping then, seeming to force himself ever deeper without retreating. Her budding attempts to turn the situation to her advantage were shattered by his assault on her throat, penetrating her deeper than any man before him. She could not breathe, and could only try to swallow the spit and cum mixing in her mouth, a new string of drool already dripping from her lips as she tried to look up into his eyes, finding no mercy, but only his anger. Realizing now that she had to please him as he wished, if she wanted to be owned.

"That will cost 10 more seconds." He said, pushing himself even deeper into her throat, and beginning to count aloud. "49...50...51." She had no idea how long he had been counting, nor how long the count would be. She could see nothing. Her face was buried in his stomach. The chain running between her legs felt as if it was sawing her in half. Bruising her most sensitive parts each time he pulled on it. Splitting her labia, binding across her clit, and digging deeper between her ass cheeks each time he pulled on it. She could not breathe with his cock in her throat, but could feel her own wetness seeping from inside her and running down her thighs as she knelt before him.

"...59...60" he said with emphasis. She wanted him buried in her, but was relieved to think she would be able to breathe, and relaxed slightly, stilling her struggles. Then he started again, counting slowly, "1... ...2..." and she began to panic in earnest, but did not dare try to push him away even as she began to feel the first physical panic of suffocation, tremors that she knew started long before blacking out, but which felt like they were filling her with an electric current.

When he reached 10, he loosened the chain and let his cock slide from her throat, so that it only filled her mouth. The first thing she felt was not relief, but a sense of loss, and emptiness, and she almost followed forward again before taking a breath. He felt her urgency, and held her back.

"Breathe first, cock second, my pet." He said, letting her lick and suck him as she caught her breath. He forced her face up so that he could see her eyes as he shoved himself into her mouth. Enjoying the moment of bright panic each time he pushed deep enough to gag her. "You still haven't answered my question. You can't get by with 'take me and use me'." He said. "I asked you specifically to tell me what you want, how you want it. I want you to SAY what goes on in your dirty little mind when you think no one knows."

With that he pulled his cock from her mouth, and pushed her to the floor. He held her there with his foot on her neck, still pulling on the chain hard enough to send thrills and flashes of heat through her body, and a new gush of wetness down her thighs. He knew that he would have to push her to own the choice, or she would convince herself that it had never happened. She would have to say the words out loud, and more than once, before she started to hear them in her soul. "So I will give you one more chance to answer me." He said, jerking the chain and making her gasp. "Tell me what you want, and how you want it. Convince me that you are worth my time. Convince me you are worth my efforts to train you into a proper little cock pet."

I lay in the floor at his feet, helpless in more ways than one. My throat was sore from his repeated thrusts, my pussy and ass raw from the chain, and my neck ached from his constant pressure on the collar. A wise woman would scream rape and run for the door. All I could think about was my all consuming need for him, and the river of moisture running between my thighs. I stared at his tight jaw, and his bottomless blue eyes, and knew that time was running out. An answer was required, and he would know if I was baring my soul, or merely trying to appease him.

Of course I knew exactly what I wanted, and he had already made a good beginning. I had been a princess all my life, getting exactly what I wanted, from every man I'd ever known. I was a master at manipulation, and half the men I had conquered never even knew that they'd been outsmarted. Now I would finally have to acknowledge what I'd never even admitted to myself; I needed to be treated like a slave. Given no choices, controlled completely, and used thoroughly. I shivered involuntarily, just thinking of the words I was about to utter.

"Tie me over a chair. Whip me with my own leash, and then fuck me. Every hole, as you wish. I want to be smeared with your cum. Afterwards I want to be allowed to lick you clean." It took every ounce of willpower for me to finally admit this. To say those words. But I just couldn't make myself look him in the eye during my speech. A sharp yank on the leash brought renewed pain to my most private parts, and forced my head back.

"Look at me. Say it again. And this time, beg me."

Finally, tears began to roll down my face, and I repeated every request, and more. "I need to feel your cock in my throat again, but in my cunt, and ass as well. I will do anything you ask, Sir, happily, if you will only let me cum. I need to be your pet. Please?" It was surely the lowest point of my life. I had just begged him, on my hands and knees, to violate me, to degrade me, to use me in every way he could think of.

This time, he did not bother to hide the look of triumph on his face, and picked me up by my leash and my hair, propelling me towards a patio chair. He pushed me over the arms of the chair without ceremony, then slapped my ass hard, and warned me to be still as he threaded the leash under the chair. He wrapped the leash through the arm, making it impossible to lift my head more than a few inches. He then looped the chain twice around each ankle, securing them to the chair legs before clipping the loose end in the clip at my neck. He left little slack, and I could not pull my legs away from the chair legs, nor lift my head more than a few inches. He then tied my hands to the legs of the chair with a short length of rope he took from a bag he had brought with him, leaving me totally at his mercy.

No longer the ice queen, nor the master manipulator, I was trapped, bent over my own chair, legs spread wide, but still trembling with unspent desire and anticipation. I'd never felt so exposed in my life, cunt and ass wide open for anyone to see. My tits hung free underneath me, and he gave my left nipple a vicious twist after surveying his work. My wrists were tied tightly to the front legs, and my ankles even more tightly to the back. My hair hung down over my face, but I did not need to see him to know what he intended.

I had asked, no begged, to be used, and I knew I would not be released until he'd granted my wish. Perhaps the most frightening part was that I wanted it more desperately than I'd wanted anything in my entire life.

"You are sure this is what you want?" he asked, as he took her samples from his bag, and set them on the floor a few feet away. "It is nothing to me. Your husband will be home in 30 minutes. You have your samples back. I could just as easily walk away and you can go back to your half life humping Doctors to sell your lines. It doesn't matter to me."

He could see that he understood him from her widened eyes. She must know he was telling the truth. Offering her one last chance to be free. But after feeling the release of being in his control he did not think she would back out so easily. Not while he was standing here. He knew she would never be free again, and would always crave his use, and ownership. He could see her measuring all of these options, and from the speed of her response knew that it was an easy decision for her. "Please" was all that she said.

"Please?" He parroted back at her. "Please what? Please leave me to go back to my shallow, half empty life?" He reached forward and twisted both of her nipples now, pulling them hard enough that she probably thought they would tear, pulling harder till he saw a scream building behind her eyes, and released her. "Please what?"

"Please take me," She gasped, as he released her already swelling nipples. "Please use me... Please make me yours..." He said nothing, but reached into his bag and pulled out a roll of black duct tape. He peeled off an 8 inch section, and used it to seal her mouth. He had already heard all that he needed to hear from her.

"I don't want your neighbors calling the police while I am fucking you," he said. And there are only a few minutes until your husband returns, so this will be just a brief trial run." He had walked behind her as he spoke. She could only see him by twisting her head back to look past her shoulders.

He stepped to the side so she could see him pull his belt from his pants, letting it drop to its full length near his foot. Her eyes widened more as he explained that she had not been very obedient, and first would need to be punished. He enjoyed the stifled cry, begging him to wait, that was all she could manage past the duct tape as he reached back to wind up before lashing her with the belt.

"One" he counted, as she stiffened when he struck, then strained against the bonds. "Be still or I will add strokes," he told her, as the first welt rose on her ass. He stepped back further, in part so she could see him better, but also so that he could strike harder. "Two" he said coldly, and she bucked against the chain even before the lash landed. Squirming deliciously, and pushing the chair forward as she tried to lessen the blow.

Three more times he struck her, and when he was done, there was a pattern of red wheals across her ass, each showing the edges of the belt. Red stripes welling up from the soft pale flesh of her ass. She had pushed the chair against the wall, before the last fell, and could go no farther. "There" he said, enjoying the welts, her sobs, and the tears ruining her make-up. . "That's done, but now it's time for me."

He stepped closer to her and stroked her ass, feeling the first purple ridges of the rising welts. Enjoying her gasps as he touched them. Though the punishment he had decided upon was over, he could not resist smacking her ass again, this time with his hand, just to see her jump and quiver. As the hand print began to show, he reached between her legs, parting her slowly, finding her wet with her own slickness.

He slowly shoved three fingers into her, pushing deep, and then fucking her with his hand until she started to moan. It did not take long, only a few strokes and she was starting down the road to orgasm. He pushed into her, holding his fingers still, deep inside her, then pulled out, leaving her empty. Enjoying her gasp of frustration as he left her at the brink. The sound of "please" and "harder" stifled by the tape across her mouth.

"More?" he asked. "Harder?" She just moaned, and nodded her head yes.

He spread her ass cheeks, and let the head of his cock rest against her soft wet entry. Teasing himself as much as her, before he slowly eased his cock inside her. She started to push back against him almost immediately, wriggling against him with the few inches of motion he had allowed her. She was tighter than he expected, leading him to believe she wasn't getting much sex, in spite of all her sales calls. He took her hair, wrapping it in his hand to still her, pushing into her seemingly deeper with each stroke. He could feel when she started to build again, climbing towards an orgasm he was not yet ready to release, and her stopped her by the simple expedient of telling her she was not to cum until he allowed it, and then shoving two fingers into her ass with only the minimal lubrication wiped from her cock filled cunt.

Her tape muffled cry and her attempt to push the chair through the wall were clear evidence of her sudden and unexpected torment. He held the trusts of his cock to deny her that pleasure, and instead pushed deeper into her tight little anus, sawing roughly with his fingers. He liked seeing them slide deeper into her puckered ass, disappearing one knuckle at a time till they were buried inside her. Her ass was very tight and he doubted she had had much anal attention. That would be changing very soon. He knew he was using her harder than he normally would a new slave, and he knew this was in part due to his pent up frustration with her, but he also knew that she could take much more, and soon would welcome such assaults as natural pleasures. Soon enough she would beg for such favors.

The thought that she would soon beg to be so violated enflamed him. So did the sight of his own fingers pumping in and out of her, as her ass stretched to accept them. He started fucking her faster with his cock, a burst of rapid strokes pounding into her, as he pulled her ass open, using his fingers as a hook, pulling her back against him with her hair. He soon felt her starting to build again, and slowed his pace, fucking her deeply and stretching her asshole with a third finger, to control her pace. She writhed under his thrusts, but was no longer trying to get away. In fact she was now pushing back against his cock and fingers as he alternated strokes, forcing himself deeper and deeper inside her. He could feel his cock under his fingers inside her ass, and that sent him over the edge. He pulled out and shot his cum onto her ass, her back and her wet gaping pussy.

"Your pussy is mine," he said. "And so is your ass." As he said it, he plunged his cock into her ass, using his fingers to guide his entry, pushing down into her as he enjoyed the afterglow of his orgasm. He held himself inside her, enjoying her tightness as he explained what would happen next.

"Your husband will be home in about 15 minutes. You should be in the shower when he gets here, I think." He said as he pulled the rope loops from her hands. "You are mine now, and you do not have my permission to touch yourself unless you ask. You are not to cum without my permission." She heard him buckling his belt, though she could not see him. "If you're as smart as you act, you'll be able to get yourself out before he comes home, now that I have released your hands."

He smacked her across the ass one last time, putting his hand print on the other cheek, and walked away, leaving her half bound by the dog leash. "Remember, you do not have my permission to touch yourself, or to cum," he said. "And you are to present yourself at my house at noon on Saturday. Plan to be there about 3 hours. Remember -- you are owned. You are mine." With that, he was gone, leaving her to barely enough time to try to untie herself before her husband was due to come home.

My entire body had been violated and abused, but I had never felt so alive. Or so needy. The bastard had left me at the brink of orgasm, partially tied to my chair, and with only 15 minutes to get presentable before my husband got home. I ripped the leash off of my legs, rearranged all the patio furniture that was askew, grabbed my clothes, and raced to the shower.

As the hot water slid over me, easing the sore muscles and welts, I was sorely tempted to relieve the frustration in my aching cunt. What the hell? He'd never know. But as my soapy fingers slid between the folds of my swollen lips, his sharp words echoed in my head. "You do not have my permission to touch yourself, or to cum."

I redirected my fingers to the shampoo, lathered my hair quickly, grabbed a towel, and searched my closet for my least revealing outfit. I'd fake my period, which was guaranteed to keep my husband at a distance, thus preventing discovery of my bruises. As for Saturday, that was three whole days away. Plenty of time for me to come to my senses, right? Time enough to forget how wonderful he'd made me feel...?

12