Possession Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“We thought we might take a little stroll through the garden. Maybe, take in some of the wonderful flowers that you have here.” Chrissy said.

“Honey, you take all the time you need.” And with that Margaret served them both with a generous serving of bacon, scrambled eggs and wheat toast with cactus jelly.

**************

“No, I’m not kidding, babe,” Eric said, “I don’t mean to be crude, but hon, I was eating out your ass, and loving it, by the way.”

Chrissy blushed as he said that to her. “But I know you were eating my pussy! That’s what finally sent me over the edge!” She was almost imploring him to believe her.

They had climbed up a small path that overlooked the garden, and finding small bench at an outcropping decided to sit and take in the view. It was Eric who first broached the subject that had plagued his mind.

“Honey,” he continued, “I know I fantasize, but I swear, while you were out like a light, something, or someone, was doing to me, what I could never have imagined.”

Chrissy looked at him and asked, “You’re not disappointed in me are you?”

“Oh, god no, Chrissy! I love you so very much; and believe it or not, what happened yesterday only made me love you all the more, if that is even possible. I just don’t want to leave yet. I want to see where this takes us. After all, we did want to get away to relax and not have any undue interference’s. And, the Parkers do seem to be very hospitable and genuine.”

“Oh, Eric, if you are happy, so am I. I feel so, so alive. I feel like there is something, something wonderful just waiting around the corner for us. We have the time, let’s stay for a bit longer, at least.” Chrissy had a smile on her face that could have melted the hardest heart. That’s probably why I love her so, Eric thought to himself.

“There’s just a couple of things I need to ask Harold about,” Eric said as he took his wife’s hand in his. “I think there is something he either wants to tell us; I can’t place my finger on it, but I feel he wants to talk. I thought maybe later I would get with him for just a bit.”

Eric scooted closer to Chrissy as he put his arm around her shoulder. Looking out upon the expanse of the garden it was so hard to believe that an oasis like this was smack dab in the middle of the desert. It was almost as if they were in another world. Here they felt, or at least he felt, like the cares of the world were a thing from times past. He held her tight as he sighed and continued to look upon the flora before them.

**************

“You bet, kiddo, it’ll get me out of the house for a bit. Why don’t we walk this way,” Harold said as he took Eric’s elbow. Chrissy had excused herself for a short nap. “I know you don’t know it, but oh, quite a few years ago, the wife and I were in the same place as you. I couldn’t have imagined we would be where we are now. Yep, I’ll tell you one thing, I don’t believe in coincidence, I believe in fate, or destiny if you choose to call it.”

Eric liked talking with the old man. It reminded him of the times he used to spend with his wife’s parents before they had passed away. He never had that with his parents, but when he met Chrissy’s parents it was a whole new experience for him.

Harold interrupted Eric’s thoughts, “Go ahead laddie, you’ll be surprised that nothing surprises me.” Again, he gave Eric that mischievous wink.

So, Eric thought, ‘what the hell’ and spilled all that was on his mind about the events of the night before. Harold didn’t act a bit surprised, just as he said, but rather kept nodding at different times, maybe adding an “a huh” once in a while, all the while allowing Eric to finish telling his story.

Harold had led them to another part of the garden that opened upon a circular area that was decorated with white and red decorative rock. In the center of the area, very prominently stood what looked to be a marble altar or obelisk. Eric kind of perked up and looked around, as Harold led him by the elbow to one of the many marble benches that surrounded the altar.

Harold sensed the questions that were starting to form in Eric’s mind. “Oh, don’t worry Eric, were not weirdo’s or anything. Actually this complex, the garden, the manor, this whole area is about 175 years old.”

“But,” Eric started, “it looks so new.”

“Well, son, it’s because of the magic in the place and, well, how can I put this, the keepers.” Harold watched the young man as the words began to sink in.

“Uh, what, do you mean, the keepers? And magic?” Eric stammered.

“Yeah, kiddo, you heard me. Listen, I reacted the same way, all those years ago. Margaret and I were young and in love, or so we thought. But taking that drive up here changed our lives and it was worth it. You’ll feel the same way to. You and Chrissy both will.”

Eric felt that maybe, his mind was filling with cotton, “Wh-wha-what do you mean we’ll feel the same.” He started to think that he was entering into an area he wasn’t sure he wanted answers too.

Harold just looked at him and smiled. Eric started to sense that presence of calm, or peace that he felt the night before. Not exactly the same, he thought. It was a peace without the arousal aspect, but he thought he could almost hear the faint whispers.


Harold watched him and then said, “Yeah, you’ve got the sense. You and Chrissy both do. You have it a bit stronger but it will grow in her as well.” Eric still looked confused.

Harold just chuckled, “You remember when you struggled?” He didn’t wait for Eric to reply as he could tell he had his undivided attention. “Well, kiddo,” again with that arresting smile, “our time is up and you’ve been chosen.”

“Chosen? What do you mean? This is wacko!” But even as the words escaped his mouth a sense came over him. Longing? Completeness? He wasn’t sure, but he knew that what Harold was telling him was right.

“Yep. You’ve got the sense.” Harold had a way of saying lots with just a little. “By the way, I’ve got to sit aside here. But don’t be shocked and don’t struggle, just go with the flow.”

At first Eric was wondering where in the world this conversation had turned and then all of a sudden he was swamped with the feeling of presence again. He recognized it from the night before. It made the hairs on his hands and the back of his neck stand on end. He felt the blood start to rush again as he felt his cock strain against the fabric of his pants. He felt as if his cock was going to break through with or without his help.

Don’t panic, he thought to himself. He looked over at Harold who had taken a seat on the ground about twenty feet away, and saw the nod of his head and the smile. Harold had said to go with the flow, and don’t struggle. My god what was happening?

He felt himself gliding. He was not walking, and he was not struggling, but it was as if many hands had gently lifted him and just glided him towards the altar. Oh god, he thought, they’re going to sacrifice me, whomever they are!

No. No, Harold said to go with the flow. What had he said? Him and Margaret had been through the same thing years ago? He forced his mind to relax. As he did, he felt himself being lifted to about a foot above the altar. He was hearing the whispers again.

“Peace, do not be afraid. You have been chosen.” It was like a gentle breeze breathing upon his hearing.

He could feel the sun upon his face; the heat of the air seemed to calm his nerves. He was floating. How could that be? It hardly felt like anything was holding him. What had Harold said? It was the magic? Yes, it was the magic! Go with the flow.

These thoughts were starting to bring a sense of calm, a sense of well being. Or maybe it was whoever was behind this, this sense of presence. What were they? Harold hadn’t really said. He said keepers. Were they ghosts, sprites, what? He couldn’t see them, but he sure could feel them.

As he lay there, floating approximately a foot off the altar, he could feel his shoes being removed. Then his socks. Next he felt his belt being undone and his zipper being pulled down. The anticipation was building as he remembered the previous night’s escapade. He had no way of knowing whether this would be a repeat, but glancing over at Harold, he didn’t have any worries.

His pants were removed as if someone pulled them from below. His shorts were next and then, his shirt was being unbuttoned. His cock was already standing straight from his body, the veins already bulging with the pressure of blood flooding his manhood. Geez, the air felt good on his body. His shirt fell to the altar and then to the ground and then he could feel himself slowly descending.

Eric tried to prepare himself for the cold hardness of the marble slab, but was surprised when his back seemed to sink into warmth. It was almost like there was nothing supporting him. He just stopped at the point where the altar began. The sensation was strange as he forced himself to relax his tensed muscles. He was able to move a bit. Maybe he did learn a lesson from the night before. He glanced over at Harold and was surprised to see the older man was himself, completely naked. Again, Harold just nodded and smiled. All Eric could think, was, how strange is that?

He heard the whispering, as the sounds seemed to coalesce and become stronger. It was the sound of many voices. Mostly female, maybe a few males, it was hard to tell.

“You’ve been chosen!” they whispered. “We partake of you and in turn give you strength.”

Did he hear that right? His mind began to race. “Relax. Enjoy. Peace to you,” the whispers sensed his uneasiness and as before an almost hypnotic sense of calm came over him.

He became aware of a very gentle breeze beginning to flow around him. At least he thought it could be a breeze. It was warm, like breathy summer kisses. They were becoming more localized rather than just overall and then he knew that whatever was to happen was beginning.

The breaths or whatever it was, was becoming stronger. At his ears, the nape of his neck. Yes, he felt it at his sides. Oh—yes, he felt as if someone were gently blowing on his balls. He could feel his scrotal sac begin to tighten as his balls started to draw up. He couldn’t help but start to moan. Someone blew on the head of his cock while another blew at the base of his balls. He could feel gentle, almost dainty hands spread his legs a bit more apart. He felt the breath blow not just on his balls but on the crack of his ass. He was amazed that even though he seemed to be laying on the flat slab, he could feel the moist air tickle the hairs on his balls and flow right up the crack of his butt to the small of his back.

He thought last night was something. Last night was nothing compared to this. God, how could it get much better? He was moaning and almost whimpering so pleasurable was the feeling he was receiving. It felt like twenty or thirty mouths were blowing kisses all over his body. There wasn’t an erogenous zone that they didn’t get. How much pleasure can one person stand?

Out of the corner of his eyes, he saw movement and glanced over at Harold. He had to rethink his ideas about what constituted an old man! Harold had a hard-on that definitely rivaled Eric’s own. And, Harold was stroking his rod, as he watched Eric becoming aroused.

The first kiss brought Eric back to his pleasure. It was warm and moist, on his lips! He still couldn’t see anyone, but there was no mistaking it; this was the kiss of a passionate woman! He felt kisses on his cheeks, as the one kissing his lips forced his mouth open and played with his tongue with hers. If he had thought there were twenty or so hands on him, it felt that there had to have been that or more mouths and tongues kissing and caressing, him every place imaginable.

He felt tongues on his balls, gently flicking and tickling the hairs as other tongues or lips were kissing his legs. He felt them on the bottom of his feet and on the insides of his thighs. He wanted to grab his cock so bad and stroke it to orgasm. But he still couldn’t move his arms on his own. His cock looked like it had grown enormous! He could feel the lips and the tongues gently flicking at his burgeoning manhood. It wasn’t hard enough or enough pressure to get him off, and yet, it was enough to bring him right to the edge.

Eric felt like they were just letting him dangle there, it was almost like blessed torture. He had an instant thought. Could you die of pleasure? If you could he didn’t care because he knew he would die a happy man. He could feel his cock jerk. He tried to push his hips up, but no matter how much he tried the pressure, the kisses the tonguing was a steady pressure.

He was moaning continually now, gasping, as his breathing was deep and heavy. God, how much could he take? It felt so good. It felt so fucking good! And then, his balls tightened, his cock jerked and spasmed and wave after wave hit him in the gut as he spewed his cum. He came and came. Wave after wave as his hips jerked and his cock jerked and spewed.

He could still feel the kissing and the whispers grew in intensity and everywhere that his cum went he could feel tongues lapping and the jism disappeared. It was so different to feel the sensations and not see who was giving him such intense pleasure. His cock continued to spew gradually diminishing and just as his breathing started to calm, he felt the mouth surround his member. Just like the night before.

It engulfed him completely. He could feel the person’s tongue lap at his balls, while he felt the person’s lips surround the base of his cock. He felt the caresses on his legs, on the insides of his thighs and he felt two warm mouths begin to suck on his nipples. There was no way that his cock was going to get soft. The voices were getting louder and becoming more intense, or so he thought.

Just then, as the pressure started building again, he heard a loud groan and turned his head to see Harold rise to his feet and his cock, sticking straight out from his body start to jerk. He knew Harold was cumming, he knew the signs, and the way Harold’s hips were jerking. The look on Harold’s face told Eric that Harold was in heaven. Just as Harold started to spurt his cum, it flew through the air and disappeared into – nothing! Then while Harold was still in the throes of his orgasm, one that Eric realized even rivaled his, Harold levitated to about five feet above the ground, parallel to the ground with his cock pointing down and still spewing into empty air. Uncanny!

Harold’s arms where out at his sides, his legs were spread apart in a vee and he looked like a kid in a candy store. Eric was amazed at the stamina, and the amount of cum that continued to spew from Harold’s member. As Eric looked on, Harold’s orgasm began to diminish and he slowly descended to the ground to lay on the grass with his eyes toward heaven.

Even though Eric never considered himself a voyeur, the sight of Harold cumming got his own cock hard and ready for what more was to come. Then something changed. He still felt the kisses, the caresses, the feelings and sensations kept him hard, but now he was starting to smell something, something familiar, but, seemingly out of place. It almost reminded him of cinnamon; maybe sweet cinnamon. The more he took in the aroma, the more his cock got harder, if that was even possible and something else was happening. He began to lick his lips.

Whatever it was, he knew he wanted it. He had to have it. Then just as he began lusting, yes that was it, lusting for it, the mouth on his cock changed and he felt it turning around, turning around on his cock and as he was digesting these new sensations, he felt another kiss on his lips. No. No, it wasn’t a kiss; his tongue flicked out. ‘Oh my god’, he thought, ‘I’ve died and gone to heaven.’

He wanted more. He knew then that he was tasting pussy. The best pussy in the world. It was intoxicating, it was exhilarating, and he continued to lap and to probe with his tongue this invisible treasure trove. Even though he couldn’t see anything he tasted it and he knew there was definitely something there. He just didn’t care; it was the best thing he had ever had. His cock was hard and yet, he didn’t care about his erection, he wanted more of this warm and tasty treat at his lips.

He was aware of the voices, the whispers; the tone was changing becoming more intense. Suddenly the mouth was off his cock, but he didn’t care, all he could think of was pleasuring this beauty at his mouth. Then just as suddenly, he became aware of another sensation. In place of the mouth on his cock, he felt another pressure at his cock. He knew what it was. The head of his prick was being positioned at the head of someone’s cunt; and that cunt was hot!

It was like a volt of electricity going through his cock and into his balls. His cock jerked as if to greet that envelope of female warmth. He continued to dive into the pussy at his lips his tongue flicking what he presumed to be the person’s clit. The more he licked and flicked, the more he was rewarded with that nectar of female love. It was as if it flowed into his system and made him of iron or steel. That is almost how he felt. He felt strong, stronger than he had ever been, and there was no denying the fact that he had lasted longer than he ever had. If he was to be the ‘keepers’ sex toy, then so be it.

As he became more aware of the cunt descending upon his cock, he actually felt that the person’s cunt wasn’t just tight, but it felt as if his cock was actually growing in girth. As the female continued her downward plunge upon his cock, he felt, ‘how could it be’, but kisses upon his balls, and then without a warning he felt the person on top of him slam herself down on his cock. He let out with an “ummphh” and then felt the ring of her cervix wrap around the head of his penis.

He had never felt that intense arousal before. What was the limit to pleasure? Was there even a limit? Just at that moment he could have sworn he heard long drawn out moans, almost like a chorus in harmony and he felt a flood of sweet cinnamon flavored nectar gush down his throat. As the nectar drained down, his cock felt like it inflated even more and then he felt the women’s cervix start to squeeze around his prick as if it were milking him. As the sensations continued he knew then that something had changed and now, as the person at his mouth moved from his face, he again felt the lips and the tongue probing his mouth.

The heat from that kiss went down his chest and seemed to radiate between his thighs. He felt his ass pucker as the sensation seem to travel inside. It was almost as if something as wormed it’s way to his prostate. In that moment, the ring around his cock tightened, someone’s hand gently caressed his balls, his nipples were pinched and as the tongue probed his mouth, his cock blew.

The person’s cervix seemed to start to vibrate around his cock, milking him as it did. Her cunt muscles were spasming around his engorged cock as if to massage all of his pent up cum towards her womb. The feeling was intense and incredible. His insides tensed as he continued to spew, no, to shoot his seed into her. He had no idea how he was able to maintain the flow, but sure enough, she received all he had to give. Then just as suddenly, it was over. His cock came out of her cervix with an audible, albeit a muffled pop, and she was gone.

The kisses continued though as whoever was left didn’t hesitate to clean him and remove every trace of cum with their tongues. He felt release, not just sexually, but also physically. He sat up. Harold was gone, probably went back to the manor, so Eric hopped off the altar and gathered up his clothes. As he pulled up his pants and buttoned his shirt, he was amazed at the intensity of the experience and yet, he didn’t feel the least bit tired. In fact, he felt rather refreshed. Looking around one last time, he just shook his head and smiled. Boy, Chrissy is not going to believe this!