Possibilities

Story Info
You give her the punishment she craves.
1.8k words
4.43
29.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finish getting cleaned up, and put on the deep red satin pajamas. The top buttons down the front, and the bottoms are loose and comfortable. I'm wearing nothing underneath them. I think of his hands, those big, strong hands, hands that can be so gentle on my body, yet so firm and rough at other times. I think of him removing those pajamas, slowly, and I shiver all over.

Leaving the door unlocked, as he requested, I wait in the bedroom. I have the toys all laid out, clean and ready to use. I pick up the new heavy flogger, and bring it to my nose, smelling the sweet smell of the leather. My mind flashes back to the woman at the play party, the one that was flogged repeatedly, until she was bruised and red. That still goes beyond what I want. But to be flogged by him, oh how I want that.

I think of his words today, that submission to him means doing things I would not ordinarily do. The words intrigue me as well as make me afraid. I think of the years of emotional abuse by my ex husband. How he made fun of every part of my body, how his words hurt me. I've come so far from that woman, the woman I was with him. I believe my true beauty comes from inside me.

Yet, I wish my breasts were firmer, I wish my thighs were thinner, I wish I looked on the outside how I feel on the inside when I am with you. I want to be beautiful for you. You told me that one night how you loved my breasts, how soft they were, the nipples pink and hard, how soft my skin was. Your hands were cupping and massaging them as you spoke. Your hands aroused as your words soothed old hurts.

I think of the tattoo, the one I had replaced. Somehow it makes me stronger. I look down, and I see it there, like it was before, and I smile every time. It was a real, tangible part of myself that I could take back, that I could reclaim. And it felt, and continues, to feel good.

As I pace around the bedroom, I think all these things, one after the other, as I wait for you. I pick up the stuffed rex, and hold him close. A foolish, silly purchase, but one that felt good. I always smile when I look at him. You told me I was a sexual tyranasaurus rex one night, and I smiled, remembering what we had done that night.

I put him back on the chair, and sit on the bed. I hear your car drive up, and I stand in front of the furnace, my face towards the wall. You will use the loops on the closet doors to restrain me tonight. I want that, to be bound by you, a way of showing my trust in you.

You come in, and stand behind me, your hands on my shoulders. You greet me, then begin to nibble and lick on my neck, pushing my hair out of the way with your hand. I feel it, that slipping into submission that happens when I am with you. My body trembles, and I know you feel it. I keep my hands at my sides, again as you told me to do. The urge to touch you is strong, and you know that. I think we both enjoy you making me wait.

Your hands slide around my body, slipping on the satin material. You move your hands up under the top, and I gasp as you touch my bare skin. Your warm breath and soft lips continue to tease my sensitive neck. I can't suppress the small moans of pleasure. You slip your hands down into the bottoms, down across my lower abdomen, pulling me against you. I move with you, but am not to push myself into you. You want me pliant, willing, moldable, obeying your every word.

Sliding the bottoms down over my hips, they pool at my ankles. I step out of them as you tell me to do, and spread my legs apart and back, making my bottom stick out towards you. You stand beside me, bracing my body against you, and start to spank me lightly, a teasing kind of spanking. It's so hard to stay still.

You spank me the way I love to be spanked; starting slowly, increasing the intensity gradually, my skin turning pink, the sound of your hand striking my bare bottom arousing and erotic. Your hand wanders over me, spanking my entire bottom and upper thighs, then plunging between my legs, checking for the wetness you know will be there. You stroke and fondle and find my throbbing swollen clit. I groan as you do, it feels sooooo good.

After a while, you stop and have me turn around. You lean against me, kissing me breathless, your soft velvety tongue slipping in and out of my open mouth. I relax, yielding to your touch, your kisses. Your hands go to the buttons of the pajamas, and you undo them slowly. Your knuckles brush against my skin, making me moan softly. My back arches slightly, thrusting my breasts out more. You push the top open, and your hands wrap around them.

One hand slides down to settle between my legs, my pussy slippery and hot. Your fingers slip in deep, curving upwards, pressing on that spot in me. Your hand doesn't even move, and it starts my body climbing. You pinch my nipple, tugging at it, stretching it, the double assault on my body incredible.

You remove your hands, and bring your fingers to my mouth, and you paint my lips with the sweet juices of my own pussy. You push slightly, and my mouth opens, and I suck on your finger, watching your eyes. Those incredible blue eyes. Tugging your finger out, your hands slide the top down my shoulders and off. There is something so very erotic about being naked before you, you still fully dressed.

Wrapping the velcro wrists cuffs on me, the hooks are already in place. You bring each arm up and hook me to the loops on the doors. You tap my inner thighs, making me spread my feet wider apart. You tuck my hair behind my ears, and slide the new purple velvet and satin blindfold over my eyes, kissing me gently as you do. You talk to me during all this, telling me what you are going to do, how wet I am, what a good little slut I am.

You step back, and pick up the heavy flogger. Again, your skill shows. You start slowly, then pick up the pace and the intensity of the blows. Over my breasts, tummy, inner thighs, up into my pussy. Your hand massaging and stroking me in between strikes. I find myself alternately arching my back, thrusting my breasts out, then pulling back, the blows intense and hard at times. You strike each breast with a powerful stroke, and stop.

I feel it, what I felt with you before. My body, on the edge of what I can take, the pain echoing through my body, the endorphines and adrenalin pumping through my blood. After a moment, your hands grab them, massaging them gently, your thumbs flicking over the hard nipples.

Pausing, you put clothespins on my nipples, several on each. The sweet pinch is incredible. I can feel the pain deep in my breasts, making me groan. You begin to flog my lower body now, steady long strokes, lightly, then harder and harder. I can't see anything, the soft darkness intensifying the pain and the pleasure, as you know it does.

You again pause, and lay down the flogger. You take off the pins, one at a time, making me wince and cry out. Your hot wet mouth engulfs each nipple in turn, gently suckling, soothing the ache and making me crazy at the same time. I tug on the bonds, wanting to touch you, knowing I can't yet. My arms are tingling from being up for so long, and you know they ache.

Undoing the hooks, you remove the cuffs. I move my shoulders around, easing the tension. Your hands wander over me, your mouth kissing me over my face and neck and mouth. The taste and smell of you is so familiar, so arousing to me.

Bringing me to the edge of the bed, you tell me to kneel. You hand me the lube, and the tongue vibrator, telling me to show you how I used it on Saturday. I blush, knowing it will be hard to do this in front of you. But my body is aroused and wet. I put the slick lube all over my pussy, and use the vibrator like a big strong tongue, alternately pushing it into me, and stroking it over my clit. It feels so damn good. My hips are moving against that rubber tongue.

My tender sore breasts are rubbing on the bedspread at the same time. Your hands are massaging my cheeks, and I feel open and naked and exposed. You have taken off your clothes now, and you take the tongue away from me. Your hand replaces it for a few moments, then your cock fills me. You do as you did the other night, fuck me and flog me. I love it.

After a few minutes, you pull out and have me lay on my back, my legs spread wide apart. You lay beside me, and your hand goes between my legs, and you stroke and rub and make me explode, cumming hard. You wait a moment, then begin again, the second comes hard and fast. I am panting, breathing deep, my body shaking and trembling. You put my hand on my pussy, and slide the slim vibrator in me. You tell me to cum twice more, and you watch me as I get myself off for you.

While I am still shaking, you get between my legs, and shove them up and out and enter me. My pussy is slippery wet now from cumming for you, and you take from me now, using my body for your pleasure. It feels wonderful, your cock in me, my hips moving against yours. Your hands hold my legs wide apart, and it is a wonderful trapped feeling. I can feel your body rubbing on my sensitive clit. You start stroking harder, and cum inside me.

We collapse on the bed, and you soothe me and I soothe you, hands lazily stroking over wherever we can reach, the afterglow flowing over us. After a time, my body finally calms down and stops jerking. I hold you tight, fulfilled and happy. You show me possibilities...