Postal Annoyance Ch. 02

Story Info
Annoyance, or arousal?
1k words
3.83
5.2k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 08/17/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

2nd Installment.
Appreciate all feedback and constructive criticism.
I attempted to make this a little more sexy rather than 'cute'.

I turned my head, watching as his thick dark hair fell over his brow, almost hiding his dancing green eyes from me. The broad shoulders encased in his crisp blue shirt, were enough to have me melting on the spot. Not to mention causing other types of responses. I felt my pussy begin to get wet at the thought of having this man inside of me. My internal muscles began clenching, almost begging for his cock to grip tightly on to. And from the size of the bulge now more firmly wedged against me I knew that I'd enjoy every minute of whatever he wanted to do.

Whether it was the small whimper that escaped my now pouting lips, or the way my jean clad ass had been slowly rubbing against those unexplainably sexy shorts, Mr. Perfect sensed that the moment had come to take things further. This was no longer about fun and games and word play; this was sex at the most basic level. It turned me on even more to know that if we hadn't been standing outside of the post office that I'd already be getting fucked.

His hands tightened on my arms, the grip almost painful as he attempted to bring his body under control. "I suggest that we get into the van and take this to a more suitable location." He said his strong jaw tense as he manoeuvred me towards the vehicle.

We reached the van and he leant around me, pinning me against the side, the blood red colour of the paint contrasting vividly against my golden blonde hair and pale skin. With one arm placed at either side of my head he leaned in closely, his full lips inches away from mine, "This is your last chance to back out of this, as soon as you're in the van you're mine. This was always going to have one conclusion."

His hand moved to my neck, circling it before edging upwards to push my slightly trembling chin higher leaving my mouth open and vulnerable. His lips crushed against mine, my gasp of excitement allowing him to move his tongue against mine, owning my mouth in a not so subtle example of how his cock would be owning my pussy in the near future.

My hips bucked against him, simulating the fucking my body was crying out for, my body losing control due to the sensation overload it was experiencing being at the mercy of Mr Perfect. As his hands burrowed into my hair, mine of their own violation it seemed, moved to the zipper on those damn shorts that had plagued me during our short acquaintance.

As his mouth continued to dominate mine into oh-so-willing submissiveness my hands slipped inside of his shorts to brush against his hard throbbing cock. It was so powerful between my hands that I felt wetness flood my pussy. Unthinkingly, I broke my contact with that amazing mouth and felt myself begin to descend, uncaring as my knees hit the snow covered ground.

Fuck. How did I end up kneeling on the ground, in the snow, in what was basically the high street of the village! Fair enough that at that moment of time, the street was deserted and we were partially hidden by that damn postal van. But still, good girls don't suck cock in public.

The only thought that I was conscious of in that next moment was my own inner monologue whispering "Well apparently you're not that much of a good girl then..." as my hands had automatically freed the beautiful cock that had been the object of my lust, my tongue reaching out to circle the tip. Curling around to catch the drop of precum that told me how much Mr. Perfect was enjoying the feel of my warm, wet tongue against him in the cold air.

His hands moved into my hair as he moaned "Oh fuck. I can't believe you're doing this. You're so fucking sexy." They tightened around my hair, pulling my head closer, guiding me forward so that I could close my mouth around the head of his cock, sucking the tip before letting him slide deeper and deeper into my mouth.

His groans and the forceful way that he was pulling my hair as he began to fuck my mouth in earnest were turning me on. What I would have given at that moment to be in a nice warm room, naked, and able to touch my now throbbing clit. That would come later though. This was about him. I wanted him to use me. I wanted to know that I could bring this amazingly sexy man pleasure. And from the way his breath began to come in short gasps as he began to fuck my mouth like a pussy I could tell that he was most definitely experiencing pleasure...

"I'm going to cum." He moaned loudly as my hands moved to squeeze his tightening balls, I looked up at him and smiled broadly around his pistoning cock, allowing him to slide into the back of my throat as I felt his cum shoot forcefully inside of my mouth.

Our eyes connected as he watched me swallow, my mouth still sucking his still hard cock. His hands once again in my hair began pulling me back, my tongue licking along his cock as we broke contact, almost hating to severe the link between our flesh.

I slowly began to regain awareness of where I was and what I had done. I felt that damn blush returning as he brought me to my feet and pulled me flush up against him, my neglected pussy crying out for the cock that my mouth had so recently adored.

"That was so fucking hot, but now I think you need to come back to mine so that we can make this encounter a little more interesting," He gave me one final almost brutal kiss of possession, his hand moving to rub against my clearly aroused right nipple before opening the van door and bundling me inside.

The treacherous roads, made the journey hell. But the expectation of what was ahead had me squirming in my seat, my pussy almost begging to be touched. I glanced over at him then, and almost came just from the burning look of hunger in his eyes.

It was going to be an interesting afternoon...