Posting Family Pics

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Feel nice?"

"Oh, Mom, that feels really good, just like that," I moaned. Then, I asked.

"Can I touch you?"

Chapter 3

She took my hand and lifted it to her breast. Soft, warm, oh, so sexy. My fingers moved to her nipple and rolled it around all the while she continued circling her fingertip over the tip end of my throbbing cock.

I had one hand holding my cock steady as she traced her fingers over the top while my other hand was fully enjoying the softness of her breasts.

"I think you can get me off just doing this," I told her as her fingertips went around and around spreading my precum around.

She moved her body enough so her breast, the one I was holding was now near my mouth. I opened my lips, taking my hand away as she dropped her nipple to my open lips. I took it in sucking softly on the hard center, running my tongue around it as the tip of my cock began to tingle and throb from her slippery circular caresses.

My heart was pounding blood into my cock making it stiffen more than I think it ever had. Her light touch, circling around on my dick was driving me crazy. It was so simple but so hot, so intense.

Then I suddenly began throbbing up cum out the end as her fingers continued circling in the slippery globs of cum. She made an open fist and slid her hand down over me and pumped it up and down getting even more cum out of me. All I could do was suck and moan. It was the best orgasm I'd ever had.

I lay there totally spent, it was like my cum had all my body's energy in it and when it all spurted out there was none left. I was even a little dizzy.

"We need to clean this up, baby, you kind of made a mess. You look pretty happy. I guess you'll have to let go," she said looking down at me sucking her nipple as her finger touched my lips and rubbed lightly where I was sucking on her.

"We've got to end, Mark, I don't want the girls to find out what we're doing," she said softly as I released her nipple and she reached over to get a handful of tissues. She wiped all my cum away, I was surprised how much there was, it seemed like it was more than usual.

I got redressed and she kissed me goodnight, this time softly on the lips and I went off to bed. It was the first time in a long time that I didn't get myself off.

After breakfast the next day, I was up in my room playing a hand-held game when my older sister Michelle appeared at my door.

"Got a minute, Mark, want to ask you something," she said and came in and sat on my bed.

"Mom kind of told me about the photos you've been taking of her and putting on that website. I read some of the comments and some of the emails she's been getting and it's really cool. Maybe I should say it really is hot. So I was wondering if you'd take some of me and put it on that website?"

I couldn't believe it. Now let me tell you about Michelle. She's beautiful. About five-six and very curvy with these big boobs. I've looked at the labels on her bras and she's D-cup. But the thing is, she's slender so, in a bikini, she's really a knock-out because she's so top-heavy. She knows it, too.

Michelle has wavy blond hair to her shoulders and these liquidy-looking brown eyes and pink lips that really don't need lipstick. And she wants me to photograph her.

She said that she'd looked at Mom's pictures but I wanted to be sure I knew what Michelle wanted. So I asked her.

"Well, we can start with some bikini shots, maybe a few without the top, see what comments people leave, what kind of emails I get. This sounds so sexy. Can you believe Mom's doing this?"

"I know but look, she's a good looking woman, she should feel good about herself," I said.

"You're right. She's pretty hot and she's having fun. I just want to see what it's like for myself. She says it's a helluva turn-on. Even when you photograph her, she actually said that, can you believe it? That turns her on."

So I asked her when she wanted to do it, she said how about now so I got my camera and we went to her room.

I opened the shades letting in more light and she said she was going to change into her bikini. She went to her dresser and took it out, then turned away from me and started taking her clothes off. I just stood there rather amazed.

"Hope you don't mind but you are my brother after all," she said over her bare shoulder as she bent down to pull off her shorts and thong panties. She then picked up the bikini, her back still to me, and put it on.

Turning around, she began striking poses as my camera clicked away. Then, she reached around undoing the top, letting it hang loose in front by the strap around the back of her neck. The bra top just lay there on her breasts loosely covering her boobs as she smiled at me for the camera.

"Oh, this is good, Michelle, you'll hear from lots of guys," I told her trying to crouch a bit so my hard-on wouldn't show too much.

Then she leaned down letting the top fall away from her breasts which hung down, full and heavily. They were beautiful, each tipped with a large pink nipple poked out in the center. I felt the tip of my dick get tingly as I snapped more photos.

"Well, that should get us started. Would you set up an email account for me like you did Mom?" she asked as she slipped off the top and put on her bra, then quickly pulled down the bikini bottoms and pulled on her panties and shorts, not particularly bothering to turn or otherwise hide herself.

Then she laughed.

"Oh, you better go take care of that, Mark, it might explode," she said pointing to my crotch. "Looks like I might have turned-on my little brother. Maybe I should take care of that for you? Would you like that?"

I stood there, almost frozen but was able to squeak out, "Sure, that'd be nice."

She stepped over to me and began undoing my shorts as I stood there.

"Well, let's see what's in here," she said as she pulled my shorts to the floor and I stepped out of them. Her hand went to my briefs, palm down, rubbing the bulge, as she said, "My, my, my little brother seems to have grown up. Let's get this out in the open," she chuckled as my briefs got swept to the floor.

"Oh, nice, look here, little Mark's got quite a nice cock. I remember when it was so cute when you were little. You're not little any more. Let's make this a happy boy," she said as she pulled her desk chair over to the full length mirror on the back of her bedroom door.

"I guess I should help this happen," she said as she took her top and bra back off bringing her lovely boobs back into view.

I went over and sat down in the chair and she said, "No, here, stand up behind the chair and bend over. Spread your legs, I'll get some lube."

So I got up behind the chair and crossed my arms and rested them on the back of the chair. She came up behind me and I felt her slippery hands reach up between my legs to take my dick and pull it back under me and began stroking her hands pulling back on my cock like she was milking me.

"Bet you've never had a girl do it this way, have you? I've done it like this for all my boyfriends, they've all love it. You like it, little brother?"

Well, the truth was that I had only been masturbated by one other person, my mom, and it was just the night before. Now I had my oldest sister jacking me in a way that I didn't even know about. All I knew was that it felt good, really, really good.

"Oh, I like it a lot. I never heard of doing it this way but it sure feels good," I moaned. I could watch her pulling on me over and over, her boobs bared behind me in the mirror's reflection. What a hot thing to watch and feel.

"Every guy I've ever done like this has loved it. Do you remember my friend in middle school, Kristy Blake, cute little blond?"

I told I didn't and she went on, "Yeah she showed me how to do it this way. Whenever I slept over at her house, we'd each do this to her older brother. Boy, was that fun."

"So she was doing this to her brother and you did, too?"

"Oh, yeah and, well, quite a bit more," she laughed.

"Like what?"

"Oral. And, well, even more, he was pretty cute and Kristy and I, well, we'd do lots of stuff with him. He was the first boy I had sex with, took my cherry. His sister's too. But that's where I learned to do it this way and, look, now I'm doing it to my brother."

"Sure feels good, he was a lucky guy to have the two of you."

She laughed, telling me, "Oh, Mark, there were four of us. We made him sore more than once."

"Four girls and one guy? Omigod, what a lucky guy," I gasped.

"Oh, he was, really lucky, we were all hot girls and just loved sex. He got a lot of the four of us," she told me as her slippery hands pulled on me over and over, hand over hand.

My heart was thumping in my chest, my breathing heavy as Michelle kept masturbating me, pulling my cock back toward her. Then she stopped and held it back under me and began circling her fingertips around and around on the underside, right below the tip which made my whole cock tingle with delight. That felt so good.

Then it happened, I started throbbing my cum out from underneath me as Michelle giggled and hooted.

"Oh, wow, cum, Mark, cum. Look at all of it. God you cum like a horse. Look at my little brother cum."

"Man, I feel weak after that . That was the best cum I've ever had. What you did, Michelle, was awesome, just incredible," I told her as I tried to catch my breath.

"You're not the first guy to tell me that. It was kind of fun to get my little brother off. You sure cum a lot, that was fun," she said as I turned to her. She leaned forward and put her arms around me, pulling me to her bare breasts to give me a kiss unlike any ever before. This one was sexy with her filling my mouth with her tongue as her hand reached down to squeeze my re-hardened dick.

"You boys just don't get soft, do you?"

"Well, this is pretty hot, Michelle, with you like this," I said plaintively.

"They're just tits, little brother, no big deal."

"To you maybe but they sure turn me on."

"So I can see," she laughed. "Okay, I'll take care of this even better," she said, holding my cock in her hand. She moved down and, looking up at me, slid her mouth over me sucking me softly and lusciously. I stood there being so exquisitely pleasured by my oldest sister.

I'd never been sucked by a girl before and, now, for my first time it was my own sister, Michelle. And I suspected that I was far from the first she'd so pleasured with her warm, lovely mouth.

At times her eyes would glance up to me judging how she was making me feel while I stood there in total bliss. Her head was bobbing back and forth taking almost all of me inside, then she put her fingers around it, steadying me, to begin licking around the crown and taking sucks which made my heart race madly.

"Oh, oh, Michelle, omigod, that is so good, I'm gonna shoot," I groaned as my whole middle tightened and my cock throbbed, spurting my cum into her mouth as she eagerly swallowed it all down.

She sucked a minute more, then licked the tip, kissed it and stood up as I kissed her with the love and passion that I felt for giving me such pleasure.

"Oh, Michelle, that was the best thing I've ever felt. Wow, you're really something."

"Well, maybe you'll get some more of that if you keep taking such hot pictures of me."

Chapter 4

We both got dressed, I hated to see my oldest sister's big, pretty boobs go back undercover, they were so nice. But, after all, life had to go on and we had to conform to the world's dress code.

Mom didn't say much about her pictures on the website for a few days but Michelle told me she was getting lots of votes and comments and emails.

"I may be getting ready for some more pictures, Mark. Maybe tomorrow afternoon," she said and I told her that would be fine.

Then, the next morning, Michelle came in my room and woke me up.

"Hey, get up, I've got some news for you, little brother. Some news I think you'll like. Get showered and dressed and come have breakfast, you'll love what I've got for you," she said and left me wondering just what lay ahead for me.

So, I did exactly as she asked and was having my bowl of cereal when she came in and sat down.

"Okay, kiddo, this is your lucky day."

"What's up?" I asked her.

"Sarah," she told me.

Sarah was my younger sister, two years younger than Michelle, but a year older than me at nineteen.

"What about Sarah?"

"She wants to put pictures of herself up on the website, too, and wants you to take them. I told her about what I'd done and showed her the website and she's all excited."

"So, I'll be photographing you, Mom and Sarah? All three?"

"Looks that way. She wants to know if you'd do it this morning. She really wants to get herself posted on the website."

"Yeah, I guess so, where is she?"

"She's up in her room, pulling clothes out and picking some things to wear. I was thinking that maybe you could do some of me this morning, too. Do us both?"

I agreed and we went upstairs and Sarah was pulling things out of her dresser. She was in a bikini, a small one she'd bought for this summer, a light yellow one that really looked good against her tanned skin.

"He said yes, Sis," Michelle told her as I was coming in with my camera in hand.

"Great. I'm so hot for doing this, I just can't wait. Where do you want me?"

"Let's open the shades and get the light in," I said as I went around opening the drapes. "Okay, how do you want to start? In that bikini?"

She said she did and I began taking shots as Michelle came back in wearing a little black bikini and holding a little black nighty in her hand.

I was taking pics of them both, each separately, and as I was turning back to Sarah, she reached back and off came her top.

"Let's get some of my boobs, okay?" she said and I began snapping away. I looked over at Michelle and she'd taken her top off as well.

They were beautiful and, of course, I had a super-hard-on. Michelle and Sarah both put their hands under them lifting them proudly as I snapped away, then Sarah said, "This is so hot. Let's make it good," and pulled off the bottoms.

She was moving around, now naked, striking poses as I fired away with my camera. Turning this way and that, I kept snapping away, taking as many looks at her beautiful, bare body as I could while also attempting to frame each shot.

Then, she turned her back to me as I got a few pics, then, unexpectedly, bent down away from me, widening her stance revealing her plump pussy lips framed between her thighs.

"The guys'll love this, huh. Get my pussy good, Mark. Get some good shots," she called back to me.

"Oh, Sarah, don't worry, you're sure beautiful from behind like this," I told her. With that, Michelle whipped off her bottoms and turned to expose her pussy in the same way.

"How about mine, little brother. Like my pussy, too?"

"It's beautiful, too, Michelle, really pretty," I told her as I took more pictures.

Sarah was now on the bed, legs spread wide, telling me, "Get close, I can spread it open if you want," as I knelt down moving close, getting the wet, pink folds centered between her fingers holding herself open.

As I took pictures, I saw, through the viewfinder, her fingertip sliding up and down in the center of her crevice, then moving to the top where her fingertip circled.

"Take mine, too, Mark," Michelle asked as I moved over to between my older sister's legs.

I stood up to get some of their entire bodies and Sarah chirped, "Oh, look at our little brother, what a hard-on."

Michelle leaned up and grabbed the bulge in my pants, saying. "Hey, we're already naked, let's get little brother's dick out in the open," and she pulled me down onto the bed and they both started pulling my clothes off. My resistance was minimal, of course, I was no fool.

When my briefs came off and were tossed across the room, Sarah hooted, "Can I be arrested if I have sex with my little brother?"

"He'd have to make a complaint, Sarah, would you do that, Mark, rat on your sister?" Michelle asked.

"Not me, not in a million years," I laughed and they were pushing me around, playing around, their hands all over me.

"But I might tell, well, unless I was part of it too," Michelle snickered. "Maybe we both should fuck him," she said as they both pinned me down, my penis being gripped by one of them, not sure who at the time.

"So who does little brother first?" Sarah laughed.

"You do it, I'll take him next. Get ready, Mark, you're in for a hard fucking now. You've got us both super-horny and you're gonna get us both. Have you had your cherry popped yet?"

I told them I had and Sarah swung a leg up over me while Michelle reached under to hold my hard cock as her sister wriggled down onto me while I rubbed her smooth, firm boobs. Her nipples were hard and erect and I was loving their feel between my fingertips.

She pushed down on to me then began moving up and down as I lay there in ecstasy from the feelings that were radiating from our coupling. My hands were on her breasts as she looked at me, saying, "You sure look happy, little brother. I think you kind of like sex, even with your sister, huh?"

Michelle moved over me dropping a hard nipple to my mouth which I eagerly took in. I was in paradise.

Here I was, eighteen, only has sex a couple of times before, then took some pics of my mom in her bikini and posted them on the web. The whole idea got us both so sexed-up that she took me by hand and masturbated me so wonderfully to an enormous orgasm.

And now, my two sisters were having me take and post some nudes of them and one was fucking me and the other was next in line. Wow, all this in just a few days, really.

They might have been my sisters but, boy, they sure didn't act sisterly that morning. Sarah was up on top of me, rocking up and down and it was only a few minutes before I shot right up into her.

"Oh, geez, you did say you're on the pill, right?" I asked, panicked.

"Oh, yeah, don't worry. This girl doesn't take chances. Give me a few minutes to get off then Michelle can do you."

She began taking long strokes up and down on me, every one going down, ended with her pushing down on me and twisting back and forth some, then back up and down again.

I watched her face redden along with her chest above her boobs, then she was panting hard as she cried out, "Omigod, I'm cumming, uh, UH, UH, OH, oh," and lowered to kiss me hard, running her tongue into my mouth, fucking me with it.

"I can't just watch any more, I've got to fuck him, too, let me on him now," Michelle pleaded and Sarah pulled up off me and Michelle squatted over me as her sister held my cock up for her to push down on.

Michelle started fucking me now as Sarah reached up between my legs to play with my balls. The two of them basically fucked me all day long, almost nonstop until I told them that I would give them oral sex if they were still horny, my cock was beginning to get sore more than soft but I figured I'd better give it a rest.

I took more pictures of the both of them and uploaded them to the website as they watched. Then we all got dressed and went about other things until Mom came home.

I know she went right to her computer and looked at her emails because afterward she came into my room to tell me she'd gotten nineteen emails and one was really interesting to her, a thirty-six year old single guy, an engineer at a high tech company nearby and that he greatly admired her and would like to meet her.

At this point, her posted photos did show her breasts in full and her new admirer, according to her, thought she was totally beautiful.

"Do you think I should meet with this guy? I don't know much about these kinds of things today."

"Mom, that's kind of up to you. You can make it a public place, a hotel bar, maybe, maybe a restaurant. At least you'd get a free meal out of it. Did he attach any pics of himself?"