Potion Commotion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Constantine had grabbed me by my diminutive waist and had flipped me upside down again. His other hand was squeezing my heavy hooters together around something warm and pulsing; despite how large they seemed to me, I know that for him they were just a heavy handful. He kept them tight together, and...

I blinked, realizing that my desire for tasting nuts had been so great, I hadn't even grasped that Constantine was milking his dick between my melons.

"Now, I know you're excited, so I'll try to go as fast as I can, okay?" The huge man announced, clearly not posing it as a real question. My face was still buried against his wonderful sack, and I was more than happy to just keep breathing in his scent as my mouth worked hard, lapping at his nuts as if my life depended on it.

Constantine was true to his word. One moment I was face-deep in hairy scrotum, and the next I was sliding away from his nuts, my face coated in ballsweat and dribbled precum. And the next moment I crashed back against his sack with a wet plop, and I was given a second to slurp loudly before being dragged away again.

My tits were screaming at me from the hellish squeezing, but the taste in my mouth was too heavenly to care. Even the throbbing heat between my knockers was wonderful; it paled in comparison to the fulfillment I felt from servicing Constantine's dangling jizzbags, but my swollen sauasagewrappers were incredibly sensitive, and the way the well-endowed knight slid his schlong between them was stoking the fire in my pussy. My whole body felt like it was on fire, my filthy desires and needs overwhelming any restraint I might have had. I slid my face from side to side, smearing my cheeks against Constantine's wet sack, the hairs tickling my nose as I did. I could hear the big man grunting above me, and I added my own squeaky voice to his, gasping and panting when my mouth wasn't full of nutflesh, and letting out muffled mewls of pleasure when it was.

"Oh...oh fuck, you're good at that, you ball-crazy boobfairy..." Constantine groaned above me. He was getting close, I knew from the way his sack tensed and pulsed. I felt as though I could feel the cum churning around inside his sacks, and I was absolutely aching to milk it out.

The knight suddenly stopped using me to jerk his boner off, his hands keeping me wrapped around his cock and face-deep in slick wet scrotum.

"I'm gonna...oh, I'm going to blow my dick you filthy nutgobbler...you're going to make me spurt my ballmilk all over!" Constantine grunted out, squatting and leaning forward. His filthy words were all the force needed to break the dam inside me. As I felt his nuts tighten, ready to release his load into my cleavage, I howled and screamed into the wall of sackflesh I was pressed against, my orgasm ripping through me violently. My hands and legs flailed about, and I suckled in as much of the amazingly sweet scrotum that I could, nibbling on his nuts as my mind went with pleasure. Dimly, I was aware of a dirty, filthy slurping sound filling the air, but all I could focus on was how perfect the taste in my mouth was.

And then Constantine groaned, and I felt a flare of heat between my titanic tatas before something wet spurted between my globes. The smell of jizz filled my brain, mixing with the taste and scent of the knight's enormous nuts, and I felt compelled to suckle even harder, even as I realized the disgustingly lewd wet noises I was hearing were coming from my own lips.

-SLURP!-

-SUCKSLURP!!-

-SLURPSLICKSP... LOPSLURPSLURP!!-

I suckled away all the same, my humiliation at the embarrassing sounds coming from my face not slowing me at all. The manmilk Constantine had fired between my jugs was a hot presence glopping down into my cleavage, the filthy sensation of having all that jizz trapped between my melons urging me on. The heat in my pussy was rising again, and before I could grasp just what was happening, I realized I was about to explode again.

'Oh, gods, gods, I'm just good for dickstuffing and nutslurping! I'm in heat for a fat pair of jizz udders! I...I...!'

-SLORPSLICKSUCKSLO... RPSLUCKSLICKSLURP!!-

My second orgasm ripped through me even harder than my first, ravaging my exhausted body and making me tremble. But despite the white lightning that seemed to be vibrating out from my pussy as it clenched and dripped with my own wetness, I didn't stop my frenzied nutsuckling for one moment.

"Oh wow..." Constantine finally gasped out, as my slurping noises finally began to quiet, minutes later. "You are just nuts for nuts, aren't you?" He slapped my jugs, and I felt my beanbags bouncing up and down, as if they were agreeing with him.

"As wonderful as your tongue is," the knight continued, pulling me away from his sack, "I think it is just too slow for the job of cleaning my crotch right now." I let out a weak moan of protest, but I was so drained that I couldn't do more than kick my legs weakly. And suddenly I was flipped right side up, and being forced back towards that wonderfully filthy pair of spunksacks.

"That's no reason why your jugs can't give my balls a good rubdown, though!"

Constantine shoved me towards his sack milkmelons first, using my ginormous gazumbas as a pair of jizzrags to clean up his filthy mess. It didn't take long before my chugajugs were absolutely coated in dickbatter and ballsweat, the smell rising up from my cleavage making my mouth water with how filthy it was.

The knight only spent a few minutes scrubbing, my head spinning as my body bounced along for the ride that my watermelons were putting me on. Seemingly satisfied with his rushed work, he pulled me into the air and held my weakly kicking form just in front of his face.

"Well, I certainly would say that your new look suits you," Constantine mused. His face was still looked flushed from his orgasm. His nose wrinkled, and he put on a look of exaggerated distaste. "Ah, but you smell like a dirty sex doll. Where can I shove you and your big fat boobs?" Glancing around the room, the man's face lit up. "Oh, that'll be perfect!"

I craned my head, but with how I was being held I couldn't see where I was being taken to. But as I put my tired mind to work, and realized where the huge knight was heading towards, a fresh burst of embarrassment raced through me.

"Here we are, my little nutsucker! Your new home!" Constantine turned me around, my huge honkers bobbing about as he did. "Oh, and look at how happy your tits are! I knew you'd love it!"

In my years as a sorceress I had taken a number of animals into my abode for experimentation. Drawing pixie dust from fairies, tears from ravens, and scales from undines. I hadn't kept anything in my living quarters for quite some time, however, and all of my empty hanging cages had been taken down.

Except the one I was dangling before!

This cage was especially small. Made exclusively for the nymphs I had captured for my love potion, it was tall but narrow, and completely empty besides some stale straw covering the cold metal bottom. The top tapered off to a narrow point, held by a heavy iron chain from the roof. Still chuckling, the knight opened the tiny gate. and without waiting an instant, Constantine pushed me forward towards my prison. My fat cockmilking floppers smooshed tight together, and for an instant I thought I wouldn't be able to get through. Then I felt a rough slap on my ass, and I tumbled through the small doorway. I sprawled awkwardly on the cage floor, straw sticking to my wet, cum slick dairy jugs.

Turning to look back at Constantine to complain, I found my eyes being drawn towards his crotch. Try as I might I couldn't even bring myself to look at his face, not when his dangling jizzsacks were swaying right in my view!

"I know, its pretty cramped." Constantine told me, stretching. "But I can tell you'll appreciate it. If you need to smoosh your fat jugs against something, you've always got something right in front of you to do it on, no matter what direction you flop your fat melons towards!"

Groaning, I realized he was right. While the cage was a fairly small fit for even the nymphs I had imprisoned, it had still allowed them plenty of from to move around. With my pendulous penismilkers, I had maybe a half foot of wiggle room before I'd be pressing my lovecushions against the metal bars.

"L-like, let me out of here, you big...sexy pair of nuts!" I screamed at Constantine...or rather, at his sack. I couldn't tear my gaze away from those sweet, sexy orbs! "I swear, like...if you don't let me out, I'll like make you pay, cutiepie! I'll...I'll lick and slurp your nuts so hard they burst! You'll blast your ballbatter all over me, honeybunch!" I let out a frustrated growl, my tirade completely neutered by my ditzy, slutty forced speech.

"Oh, that's a bold threat," Constantine chuckled. "But I think we'll take the risk. Then again, I suppose I should ask your owner. What do you think, you sticky sack? Should we let this flying pair of gazongas out to play with you some more? Maybe she could finish cleaning you off!"

My heart thumped in my throat, my body aching with anticipation. To my dismay, Constantine swung his hips left and right, and his balls swung along with them. I squealed in frustration as I watched his nuts flop about, the sight of them jiggling sending another rush of heat through my aching pussy.

"Well, I'm afraid you two being together isn't up to me," Constantine declared. "I've got no need for a filthy little sexfairy, even when you have such hilariously ridiculous jugs. I mean, maybe I could use them as pillows when I sleep...or a jizzrag for my cock, and for wiping my nuts off. Would you like that? Being a cumcleaner for my crotch, slurping up spunk and cleaning my sack all day?" He wiggled his hips, making his hairy baubles sway up and down. I followed their movement in a daze, not even really realizing that I was nodding my head along with the knight's sexy scrotum.

"Oh you do? Wow, that's incredibly lewd. But it works out great for me." Constantine laughed, stepping into his pants and tugging them up. I let out a miserable moan as his balls disappeared from my view. Suddenly my body felt on edge again, a single tense string waiting to be plucked. "I've got a few errands to take care of, so you'll just have to sit tight and think about all the dried cum you'll get to lick off me when I return."

"Ah, n-nuts! Sweetiecake, I...like, I need those fat cumbags now!" I wailed, smooshing my tits up against the cold bars of my tiny prison. The cage swayed from the weight of heaving boobflesh I was hefting around, and I was thrown forward, my face buried in my cleavage. "Mmmnnff, mnnnff Mmmmph!!"

"Hmm, well, that's too bad, because I have to get going for a while. I'll come back and get you in a few hours, but my naughty nut fairy is just going to have to stay put and think about my sack." The knight snapped his fingers, then reached his bare hand down into his pants. "But hey, I think I will be nice and leave you with something."

I licked my lips as the man played with his sack, letting out exaggerated groans of pleasure as he slowly rubbed his sack. After a few minutes, he took his hand back up, seemingly satisfied. I could see that even after my sloppy tit cleaning, his nuts still must have been dirty. Constantine's fingers were glistening with wetness as he walked over to my cage.

And, smiling, he rubbed his cum and ballsweat-slicked fingers clean on the top bars of my prison.

I moaned in need, even the tiny amount of wetness smelling absolutely delicious. Buzzing my wings, I wobbled and bounced up at towards the roof of my cramped quarters, and let out a howl of frustration. With the way the cage narrowed towards the top, I wasn't able to reach the bars that delicious nectar was coating; my humongous hooters were in the way! Try as I might to wiggle and paw at the bars, to smoosh my jugs together and squeeze forward, I wasn't able to accomplish anything more than putting on a humiliating show for the knight before me. With an exhausted moan, my wings gave out and I fell to the floor of my cage, landing on my jumbo jugs with an embarrassingly loud plop.

"Aww, so close!" Constantine beamed down at me. "Well hey, keep it up, you silly pair of tits. Maybe you'll squeeze through if you try enough times. " The big man shrugged. "Or maybe not, but hey, what's the harm in trying?" The knight turned to leave.

"W-wait!" I cried desperately, my body thrumming with unfulfilled need. Constantine turned, his eyebrows raised."

"Y-you can't leave me like this, sugarcake! I'm Morgana, the most powerful sorceress alive!" I squeaked out, shaking in frustration. "You can't leave me, like, trapped as a nutcrazy gazonga fairy!"

Constantine smiled wryly. "My task was to get rid of Morgana the sorceress, and I accomplished it. You get to keep your life, and make a pair of nuts very, very happy." He paused. "But you do have a good point. I'll have to think of a good filthy name for my filthy fairy ball slave. Maybe Jiggles Sackgobbler?" I let out a humiliated squeal, and the man laughed once more. "Nah, that's far too chaste for you. We'll discuss it on my return, if you can keep your lips from being occupied with the needs of my nuts." Constantine turned and walked through the ruined front door. "Until then, my spunky little spunk slut!"

I flopped down to the ground, resting on my swollen ass while my chest jiggled about. Trapped, stuck like this! A caged pet waiting for my owner to return! The indignity was making me so...so...

I whimpered in need as my thoughts returned to the taste of those nuts, the warm way they pulsed before firing off buckets of jizz into my cleavage. 'It's making me so hot! Gods and goddesses, I can't keep my thoughts off his jizzbags and how fucking hot they are!'

As I gazed longingly at the ball-smelling bars beyond my reach, I realized just how horny and helpless I was going to be until Constantine decided to return.

"And then he'll probably just, like tease me and my bloated bazongoes even more," I muttered, my wings twitching in irritation. "Oh shoot! Like, why did I have to label those potions?! Nuts to organization! Big, fat sweaty jizz-filled nuts!"