Power Plays Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you ever get tired of watching?" I asked breathlessly.

Madison smiled. "No, I don't think so. It's the most wonderful thing to watch...you in particular are very hot when you come."

I leaned forward and dropped my head to her shoulder, still thrumming with the orgasm, and enjoying the little aftershocks that were shooting through me. "God I missed this," I said into her neck.

"Me too," Madison said softly.

I lifted my head as Madison slowly pulled her fingers out of me, groaning with the loss of her touch as I always did. I wrapped my legs around her hips, pulling her in closer, and kissing her deeply. I cupped my hands around her face as I kissed her, watching her face with my eyes open. When I saw her eyes darken with desire and soften with the emotion of the kiss, I whispered "I love you."

For once, Madison was the one to close her eyes. I leaned my head away, watching her face anxiously, scared to death that she would push me away again. I wasn't sure if I could handle that again. When her green eyes opened, they were clear and bright.

"And I love you, Claire. Which is why you're here," she said.

I smiled as my heart soared. She loved me too! All those months of agony, or wondering, of self-flagellation – it was all worth it to hear her say that in her husky sexy voice. I couldn't believe my good luck. My kiss was hard and joyful.

"Okay Ms. High-and-Mighty...it's your turn," I said with a sparkle.

The assurance faded quickly from her face. I laughed.

"What?" she demanded.

"I'm sorry Madison – your face just fell so quickly you'd have thought I just suggest we go out and kill puppies or something!"

She smiled tightly, obviously not finding it as humorous as I did. "I suppose."

I jumped down off the counter. "Come on lady; show me to your bedroom."

I followed Madison through the halls of her house, idly looking at the surroundings, but more focused on the small brunette in front of me. The excitement of what I was about to do had me shaking with anticipation. We reached the room I supposed must have been her bedroom, judging by the huge bed in it, but it could have been the backyard for all I knew. I had eyes only for Madison.

She stopped and turned at the side of the bed and stood there looking unsure. I marveled at how easily she went from the woman with all the power, all the authority; to the shy woman who didn't know what to do. I stood still for a moment, just looking at her, drawing out the anticipation.

"Take off your clothes, Madison," I said huskily after a moment. I stood still and watched as she stripped, my eyes drinking in the sight of her flesh as she revealed it to me. She was slim; her dark tan skin looked as soft as silk. Her breasts were small but firm, tipped by dark pink nipples that I was already aching to suck on. Her flat muscled abdomen was flanked by her softly flaring hips. She had a slim strip of hair above her pussy, and long slim legs. She was breathtaking.

"This is the first time I've seen you naked, you know," I said with a laugh.

"Worth the wait?" Madison asked.

"More than you can guess, "I replied heavily. I walked towards her, reaching out to run my hand down her arm, across her stomach, around her hip, reaching to touch her everywhere I could.

"Claire, please remember – it's been a long time for me...." Madison said unsurely.

I smiled at her. "I'll be gentle. Lie back on the bed, love."

Madison sat on the edge of the bed, then pushed back and lay down. I stood for just a second, drinking in her beauty once again. Then I got on the bed on my knees, working my way to her side. Propping myself on my hands, I leaned over to kiss her passionately. Her hands came up as she ran her fingernails across my skin.

I lifted my head, warning her "You can't touch me, remember? I can't concentrate."

"Oops, sorry," she said contritely. She lifted her arms and placed her hands over her head. "Better?"

"Much better," I said, loving the way she looked splayed out and vulnerable beneath me. I leaned over to kiss her again, making love to her mouth as best I knew how. It wasn't long before her breathing became harsher, and she arched her back into me.

"God it's been forever..." she whispered.

"Shhhh..." I said, leaving her warm wet mouth to taste the skin at her neck again. Her skin was hot, smooth and delicious. Her moan in my ear was heaven. I took my time with her body, kissing and laving her neck, her shoulders, her chest.

I wriggled down on the bed, bringing her small but perfect breasts within reach. I kissed her hard pink nipple, and then sucked it into my mouth, hearing her gasp of pleasure. One of her hands came down to cup my head, and I lifted my eyes, expecting to find her watching me.

She wasn't. I smiled at the irony of the watcher that was unable to watch. Her eyes were closed, her lashes fluttering as her body tried to cope with sensations she hadn't felt in years. I gently lifted her hand off my head, placing it back over her head on the pillow, and turned my attention to her other breast. I gave it the loving it deserved, suckling with primal pleasure at her pink nipple as I massaged her other breast.

I slid further down her body, licking skin as I went. I heard her breath catch, and felt her tense as she anticipated my next move.

"Relax, Madison," I whispered in her belly button, swirling my tongue gently around it. "Just enjoy. Don't think."

She took a deep breath, and I felt her relax; though she probably did it through sheer force of will rather than any real relaxation. Shaking my head internally, I knew I would have my work cut out for me if she remained stressed out at all.

I took my time licking and kissing her stomach, dying to move lower and get my first taste of her, but knowing I would put that off for awhile yet. I cupped her hips in my hands, and nuzzled the sensitive crease of where her thigh met her pelvis. Her skin was warm and fragrant, and I was enjoying myself immensely. I continued my exploration of her body, sliding my hands down her thighs as my mouth followed. I kissed her body at my leisure, taking a slow tour of her curves and angles, reveling in each gasp, every tiny moan that my hands and mouth would elicit from Madison.

After nipping and licking her ankles, I slowly made my way back up her leg, and nuzzled quickly but lightly the juncture of her thighs. I ran the tip of my nose up the thin strip of dark pubic hair, knowing that Madison was anticipating my mouth on her pussy, but not willing to go there just yet. With my hands, I gently eased her thighs apart, lying on my stomach so I was perfectly positioned for my upcoming feast.

I looked briefly at Madison's slit, driving myself crazy with the urge to lick her from stem to stern. She was darkly pink, moist and obviously ready. Using all of my willpower, I lowered my head and turned to the side, nuzzling and kissing her inner thigh. I heard her moan in frustration, and smiled secretly to myself. My plan was to have her so worked up and wanting me so badly that she didn't have time to be tense about it.

I continued to tease Madison, kissing her inner thighs, even licking my way quickly across her pubic mound, but never once doing more than breathing on her pussy. I could smell her arousal, clean yet musky, and my mouth watered thinking about the taste of her. By this point her hips were wriggling under me, and every time I came close to her pussy, she would lift her hips slightly as if inviting me in.

After about 10 minutes, I figured I had tortured her and myself long enough. I slid my hands up under her spread thighs, reaching around her hips to grasp a breast in each hand. Without a warning and with quickness, I buried my mouth in her pussy, licking from her seeping hole to the top of her slit. Her hips bucked up as she cried out, but my arms locked around her hips and lying across her stomach kept her pretty much in place for me. I continued the long licks, remembering in my mind the time she had driven me mad with long licks that never stopped on anything in particular. I moaned deep in my throat, loving her taste. The feel of the silky skin in my mouth, the taste of her fluids as it lubricated my tongue, the beautiful music of her moans of pleasure; all of it combined to transport me to an erotic plane of existence.

I changed tactics, sliding my tongue up into Madison's pussy. She was incredibly tight, and so hot. I fucked her with my tongue, feeling the fluids flow even more out of her. My hands were massaging her breasts, my fingers rolling her hard erect nipples; my tongue was sliding ever deeper into her as she spread her thighs even wider and lifted her hips in time to my thrusts. I slid my tongue up out of her hole, sliding up her wet slit to swirl around her swollen clit. The gasp that got me only encouraged my actions, and I bent my attention solely to the hard nubbin. Tonguing and sucking the flesh into my mouth, I ate her with the most expertise all my years of lesbianism had given me.

I felt her body language change, and knew she was getting close to orgasm. I felt her muscles begin to tighten, as her thighs started closing in around my head. Her hips twisted, and I knew she was trying to escape the sensations I was giving her. She was desperately trying to regain control over the situation, over her body. I think this was the point in her past sexual experiences where everyone had failed. Her hands came down to fist in my hair as she forcibly tried to lift my mouth off of her.

I refused to let go, or quit what I was doing. I let go of her breasts, locking my arms tightly around her hips and holding her to my mouth. She was pulling hard on my hair, but I ignored the pain, knowing I had to get her past this point of panic. Her thighs were squeezing my head, as her heels dug into the bed to try and gain purchase to scoot away from me. I tightened my grip and buried my face more securely in her crotch. I sucked hard on her clit, working the nub with my tongue simultaneously. I could feel it throbbing in my mouth, and her sweet juices were now soaking my chin, and I hung on for all I was worth, positive she was close to coming.

I heard her screaming, words I think; though it was hard to hear with her thighs pressed so hard against my ears. Her hips bucked once, twice; and then her entire body opened under me like a flower. Her hands released my hair, her thighs flung out to the side, her hips lifted and stayed airborne. At the same time, her clit swelled and pulsed hard once, then quivered for a moment before resuming a fast throb. Her inarticulate screams echoed off the high ceiling as I groaned and licked her clit in time to the throbs exploding in my mouth.

I quickly dropped my mouth, swirling my tongue around her pulsating hole, licking and slurping at the copious amounts of sweet come that were issuing from her. Her screams subsided in deep throaty moans, and I felt the incredible rush of victory, realizing that I had gotten her off! I had gotten to touch her, to taste her, to make her come, hear her scream. My body vibrated at the realization of my fantasies come true.

I slid up Madison's body, kissing her deeply as I ran my hands through her tangled hair. Her breathing was still fast and uneven, and her eyes were still closed as she rode the last waves of her first orgasm in years.

"I love you Madison," I whispered in between kisses.

"Oh. My. God." She said in between breathless moans. I chuckled and lifted my head to watch her face as the bliss spread throughout her body. Her face, relaxed as it was now, was even more beautiful. Her small full mouth was partly open, her eyelids fluttering; her cheeks flushed with color, her hair a tangled mass of brunette waves tossed across the pillow. She was like a piece of artwork, laid out for my enjoyment alone.

"I'm guessing that it was good for you?" I asked sarcastically.

Her emerald eyes flew open to look at me. "Obviously," she replied.

I smiled sweetly. "I'm glad I could be of service," I said.

She smiled her gentle smile back at me. "Me as well. I didn't think I could do it, but you didn't give me a lot of choice."

"Well, no – I figured if I gave you a choice, you would choose wrong." I said.

Madison chuckled. "Perhaps. Either way, that was wonderful. Thank you."

"You are very welcome," I said. "Would you like another?"

Madison blanched. "I don't think I can handle another."

"But won't it be fun to try?" I asked jovially.

Her answering smile was all the encouragement I needed. I spent the rest of the day and night in Madison's bed, loving and enjoying every inch of her body as she had enjoyed mine for the past few months.

***

I left Madison's later Sunday evening, after spending that first night and the entire next day with her. We lounged around her gigantic house, took a dip in her pool, and of course made love as much as possible. It seemed that Madison's appetite, once awakened was insatiable. I didn't blame her...she had so many years to catch up on. Plus I liked to think that my excellent skills as a lover were being appreciated.

I spent Sunday night at home, catching up on sleep and daydreaming of my future with Madison. It may have been premature, but I couldn't get the thoughts out of my head. Obviously, I would move in with her...her place was so beautiful, so perfect. No way would she want to live in my rinky-dink apartment. Oh – and being with a highly successful rich woman – that was a dream come true for almost any woman. I envisioned vacations abroad, flashy fancy cars, and of course, hot steamy sex whenever I wanted it.

I floated into work on Monday morning to find a message from Madison already awaiting me on my desk. Smiling with the thought that she had missed me for even the few hours we had been apart, I rushed off to her office.

Nodding politely to the secretary, I let myself into Madison's office without knocking, closing and locking the door behind me. She was seated at her desk, on the phone, but she waved me forward as she talked.

I approached her desk, and walking around behind it and her, I leaned over her chair, sweeping her long dark hair out of the way and nuzzling her soft neck while she conducted business on the phone. Madison tilted her head to allow me access to a larger expanse of skin, and I bent my attention to the game of "let's distract Madison". It only took a few minutes of neck licking and ear nibbling before I heard her hurriedly wrapping up her conversation. The phone was barely back in its cradle before my lips were on Madison's.

We kissed for a minute, and I murmured as I lifted my head "Mmmm...I missed you."

Madison smiled. "I missed you as well, Claire. Please, have a seat though – we have some actual business to discuss before pleasure."

Shrugging easily, and dropping one quick final kiss on her mouth, I sauntered back around her desk to sit my chair. "What's up? A new fat raise for your favorite employee?" I said jokingly.

Madison leveled her gaze at me. "Not hardly Claire. I'm sure you understand that would not be wise."

"I was kidding Madison!" I said in shock. "You know I would never expect special treatment at work from you."

"But even in jest, it brings us to my reason for asking you here this morning. I am giving you an excellent letter of recommendation, and a guaranteed position at the Town Center Gallery in the city. Your interview is this afternoon." Madison spoke briskly, in complete businesswoman mode. As she finished her spiel, she lifted an eyebrow at me in question.

I took a few moments to digest what she had said. When it hit home, my jaw dropped. "You're FIRING me?" I screeched.

Madison frowned. "No, I'm not firing you. But I'm sure we can agree that your continued employment here is not the best idea considering our relationship."

"Wait – I don't understand," I said. "It was never a problem before!"

"Things are different now, Claire," Madison said softly.

"Different how," I asked hotly. "Now you have FEELINGS for me?"

"Bluntly put, but yes, that's the gist of it," Madison said. Her tone of voice warned me that she was getting annoyed with this argument. I didn't give a shit how pissed off she got. Where did she get off thinking she could order my life around to suit her? Good question.

"Where do you get off thinking you can pull my strings and order me around like a puppet?" I asked. "You have no right to fire me! I'm a good worker, I do a good job, and I happen to like it. I don't want to start over at a new company! I think I've earned the right to be taken on a full time employee."

Madison sighed. "Claire – with the difference in this relationship between us now, it would be unethical to work together."

My face got hot. "NOW it's unethical? Not when you were fucking the life out of me on your desk, or fingering me in public bathrooms, or sticking your tongue in my ass? Only now – because of feelings? YOUR feelings?"

"Stop acting like an injured lover. You always did let your temper run away with you," Madison said with impatience.

"And you always did patronize me, Madison!" I retorted. "Stop treating me like a plaything, and start treating me as your equal!"

Madison paused. Her expression shuttered, and her eyes went blank. My mouth dropped open again. "You don't see me as your equal do you?" I asked.

"Don't be ridiculous," Madison said quickly, but I had already seen the answer in her face. I realized, looking back over our relationship that she had always been in control, whether sex was involved or not. I had always been the one to come at her beck and call, to do whatever it was she wanted of me. No wonder she thought she could arrange my life now – she'd been doing it for months. What an idiot I had been! My private nickname for her was spot on – "Ms. High and Mighty".

I stood up. "I don't want your pity Madison. I don't want your letter of recommendation. All I ever wanted was you. But now I'm not sure why!"

"Claire!" Madison snapped as I turned around to head out of her office. I stopped, debated for a moment, and then turned to face her again with a "what the fuck do you want now" look on my face.

"Claire, don't leave. I'm sure if you sit down and think this over, you will see that I am correct. This is the best course of action, and it allows us to continue to see each other." I heard a hint of desperation in her voice. Ha! Having now tasted a good thing, she was worried she was going to lose it.

"Scared, Madison? Worried about losing your accommodating lover, your newfound ticket to orgasm?" I asked harshly. Her flinch told me I was on the money. "Perhaps you should have considered that BEFORE making decisions for me. Maybe, if you had consulted with me, instead of just assuming I would do whatever you wanted, we wouldn't be having this conversation."

Madison took a deep breath. "Regardless. I do not want to end our relationship. But I cannot see us continuing to work together. Hence, you should find employment elsewhere. I have the pull to get you a good position wherever you would like."

I shook my head. "You just don't get it, do you?" Madison looked at me blankly. I sighed. "I guess not. Look, I want to be your partner, your FULL partner in life. Not your lover, not your toy or your plaything. Not your object of amusement that you care for like you would care for a pet. And honestly, Madison I don't think I'm going to get that level of commitment from you."

"Claire...." Madison began, and then trailed off. She shook her head sadly. "I am not sure either Claire. This is all very new to me. But I did not get to where I am today by letting the things I want walk out my door. I am sure you will see the sense of what I suggest if you stop the hysterics. Sit down."

I snorted. Hysterics? She thought this was hysterics? Puh-lease. This was me taking control of my own life again. "Madison, if you had said 'sit down, please', I might have stayed." I turned back around and walked to the door. "Good bye, Madison" I called over my shoulder.