Power Plays Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watching Faye as she moved backed Alayna lay back on the couch. She put one foot up on the coffee table while leaving the other on the floor letting her legs fall open. Alayna watched Faye while slowly teasing and touching herself. A loud scream announced Faye's first orgasm on the sybian and while Faye had turned down the controllers Alayna knew that she wasn't done yet.

"This thing is amazing!" Faye said between deep breaths.

"Oh I know it is," Alayna replied gently rubbing her clit, "it's the best thing ever."

Once again Faye turned up the knobs and was soon rocking and moaning while the sybian whirled away inside her. Watching intently Alayna began to rub her clit faster lifting her right breast to her mouth with her free hand. Alayna wasn't sure what was exciting her so much about watching Faye but it was driving her wild. If she hadn't seen Faye standing against the wall touching herself Alayna would be in bed after taking a quick shower, but watching Faye orgasm and then seeing her on the sybian aroused Alayna to the point she could not help herself. Alayna came quietly muffling her moans by sucking her breast while Faye screamed.

"OH SHIIITTT!" Faye bellowed before collapsing forward just as Alayna had done almost an hour before.

"So," Alayna said feeling her sore throat for the first time, "want one of those for your place?"

"Holy shit," Faye replied breathlessly, "if I did I'd never leave the house."

"Oh you'd leave eventually." Alayna smirked standing up on her unsteady legs. "Because while that is a great way to cum," Alayna said walking towards Faye and extending her hand, "nothing beats a real cock."

Faye reached up weakly taking Alayna's hand and standing up. Both women stood as if they could be blown over by the slightest breeze.

"Help me pick up the toys," Alayna smiled, "then we'll get some sleep."

"Sounds good to me," Faye replied, "plus I don't think I can make the walk all the way back home."

Both women laughed knowing that Faye was only half kidding about the 30 foot walk to her condo. They collected the dildos and eggs placing them in the in the top shelf of the dishwasher. As Faye went to close the dishwasher Alayna held it open signaling for her to stop. Alayna squatted slightly reaching behind her body with one hand to secure the base of the butt plug. She gasped slightly as the bulbous portion of the plug passed through her tight hole before sliding out.

"You've had that in all along?" Faye asked unable to hide her shock.

"All day," Alayna replied with a blush, "I wouldn't say I forgot it was there but you know the feeling."

"All too well," Faye replied closing the dishwasher, "Camille worked my ass over daily at the manor."

"I'll bet she did." Alayna replied taking Faye's hand and leading her towards the stairs. "Of course I'm sure everyone wants to play with that ass of yours."

"Would it be odd to say that is the nicest compliment I've ever gotten?" Faye asked as they walked up the stairs.

"No." Alayna laughed. "It does fit for us though doesn't it?"

Alayna led Faye to her bathroom where each woman relieved themselves before stepping into the shower. Both of them were far too exhausted to do much more than help the other wash. Alayna did take note of Faye's body as her soapy hands moved over it. Faye's bottom was firm and round, Alayna hadn't been kidding when she said everyone would have wanted Faye's ass. Faye's breasts were not small but also not as large as Alayna's. Alayna was almost jealous of the size of Faye's B cup breasts and had always thought her D sized boobs were too big. She even enjoyed the feeling of Faye's long silky black hair which extended to Faye's lower back. When it was Faye's turn to wash her Alayna placed a hand against the wall to brace herself. Faye's smallish hands slowly glided over Alayna's body hefting her breasts and washing her everywhere. As Faye's fingers passed over Alayna's pussy and ass Alayna pressed her hand against the wall and bit her bottom lip.

The two women exited the shower and helped each other dry off. Alayna took the small bench that she used at her makeup table and turned it sideways from the mirror before having Faye sit down. By turning it sideways the length of the bench allowed Alayna to sit closely behind Faye. Her breasts pressed into Faye's back as she grasped the brush on the table in front of them. Alayna began to gradually comb out Faye's long black hair. She could see Faye's gaze in the mirror out of the corner of her eye and found it impossible not to smile. When Faye rested her hands on Alayna's legs Alayna could feel the warmth of them throughout her body.

"Thank you so much Alayna." Faye said softly. "Please let me return the favor."

"Of course." Alayna replied with a grin.

Faye stood up and walked around behind Alayna while she slid forward on the padded bench. The spot where Faye had just been sitting was still warm and moist but Alayna wasn't sure if it was moist with excitement or because of their shower. She felt Faye walk up behind her and press her thighs into her back. As Faye sat she kept as much of her body in contact with Alayna's as possible. It wasn't really that she sat as much as Alayna felt her slide down her body. Faye pressed her body into Alayna even bringing her right arm around Alayna's torso and placing it on her lower abdomen to pull herself closer. Alayna could feel Faye's hard nipples pressing into her back as Faye took the brush from her hand. The feeling of the insides of Faye's thighs against the outside of her own, Faye's lower abdomen and the heat there against Alayna's lower back and her hands moving through her hair with the brush made Alayna feel warm inside and out. Over the past months Alayna had been with a number of women, actually a large number of them if she really thought about it, but this was different. She had never considered herself a lesbian or even bisexual but there were some women she was very attracted to physically and emotionally. Alayna had felt an amazing connection with Shauna and a connection with Janice as well but she felt something more with Faye. She felt loved.

"There you go." Faye whispered leaning forward and placing the brush back on the table in front of them.

Faye wrapped her arms around Alayna pressing her chest into Alayna's back and resting her head on her right shoulder.

"Ready for bed Lover?" Alayna asked clenching Faye's fingers with her own.

"I am very much so." Faye replied kissing Alayna's shoulder into her eyes in the mirror.

The two women stood never completely separating from each other. They walked hand in hand to the bed climbing in on the same side of the massive bed but curling up close together in the middle. The women faced each other with Alayna's right arm under Faye's neck and Faye's left between their bodies. The women held each other close pressing as much of their bodies together as possible. Faye's right leg moved over Alayna's hip pulling them even tighter.

"Do you want to look at what the counter says?" Alayna whispered before softly pressing her lips against Faye's referring to the device that told them how many members were actually watching them now and how many had been during the day.

"Only if you kiss me again afterwards." Faye replied quietly.

Faye lifted her head slightly and looked at the special alarm clock on the night stand letting her eyes focus a bit before placing her head back onto the pillow. Their tongues touched briefly before their lips met. It was a slow but passionate kiss that curled both women's toes, and erotic kiss shared between lovers. A thin line of saliva hung between their lower lips as they parted breaking as they lay their heads back down.

"So," Alayna asked moving her hands up and down Faye's back, "what's the verdict."

"It seems that 75 people just watched us kiss," Faye said unable to suppress a giggle, "and are waiting for us to fall asleep."

"Seventy-five! Really?" Alayna asked tempted to look at the clock herself. "I think that's the entire membership."

"Whatever will we do for an encore?" Faye giggled still.

"I'm sure we'll think of something." Alayna replied giggling as well.

The two women giggled into the night taking up barely a 2 foot width of the queen sized bed. Moments later they were sound asleep still in each other's arms. Little did they know but the phone lines in the community had been buzzing the moment Alayna straddled the sybian and buzzed even more intently when Faye walked in. There was an unwritten rule among the members, when something special happened everyone wanted to know.

The next morning Alayna awoke first. It took her a minute to realize what was going on. She was laying on her back with Faye laying half on the right side of her body. Alayna breathed deeply and closed her eyes allowing herself to feel Faye's body against her own. Faye's head was just above her right breast with her long black hair covering Alayna's right shoulder and breast. Faye's right breast lay just under Alayna's and her right leg lay over her abdomen with her calf hooked on the side of Alayna's hip pulling herself closer to Alana. Alayna could feel the warmth of Faye's pussy against her right hip and Faye's left leg underneath her right one. More surprisingly Faye's right hand cupped Alayna's left breast with the palm pressed into the underside of it and her fingers extended on either side of Alayna's hard nipple. The red satin sheet that had covered them was now barely covering Faye's right leg; obviously their body heat had kept each other warm last night. Alayna needed to get up and relieve herself but she didn't want to disturb Faye. Instead she gently stroked Faye's long silky hair which now smelled of lavender after using Alayna's shampoo. The more Alayna stroked Faye's hair the more she stirred. Faye's leg clenched Alayna's hips tighter and her hand squeezed Alayna's breast.

"Good morning." Alayna whispered squeezing Faye with her right arm.

"Good morning to you." Faye replied somehow finding a way to wiggle even closer to Alayna. "I had the most wonderful dream last night."

For the first time Alayna could feel the mix of heat and wetness on her right thigh closest to Faye's pussy.

"You don't mind if you tell me about it in the bathroom do you?" Alayna asked. "Your leg is on my bladder and it's not helping things at all."

"Oh I'm sorry!" Faye said beginning to move her leg.

Alayna had expected Faye to roll to her right instead Faye slipped further onto Alayna's body until she was straddling her. Thankfully Faye had pulled up her knees so the pressure on Alayna's bladder had lessened greatly. Faye's head was now in the middle of Alayna's chest and her long black hair tickled Alayna's right breast making that nipple hard as well. Alayna hugged Faye tightly before she finally climbed off Alayna stopping to help her out of bed. Both women relieved themselves in silence, neither of them knew what they were going to do next but neither wanted the other to leave. Alayna turned on the water to the tub and adjusted the temperature to the hand held showerhead. Eventually Alayna made the first move.

"Hop in the tub and sit on the edge," Alayna said taking Faye's hand to help her in, "face me and lean back."

Faye stepped carefully into the large tub and turned to face Alayna before sitting on the far edge. Unsure of what to do or what Alayna had in mind Faye was a bit shocked when Alayna took the hand held showerhead and wet both of Faye's legs all the way up to her bikini line. Alayna deposited the showerhead back into the cradle and picked up her coconut scented shaving cream. Instinctively Faye spread her legs further apart while Alayna spread the shaving cream up one leg and then the other. Alayna stepped into the tub and knelt between Faye's outstretched legs before beginning.

"I've never had anyone shave me before." Faye said softly.

"I've never shaved anyone before so I think we're even." Alayna replied with a wink.

Alayna took her time starting on one leg and working her way slowly upwards using gentle long strokes. She rinsed the razor often even though Faye had very light leg hair. Alayna rinsed Faye's lower legs before proceeding to her thighs. Once Alayna began shaving Faye's thighs Faye spread them even further. Alayna shaved right up to the crease where Faye's legs met her hips before doing the other leg and then rinsing both legs off.

"Almost done." Alayna said picking up the shaving cream again.

With a small pile of white coconut scented foam in one hand Alayna carefully spread it over Faye's mound. She watched Faye's body tremble slightly as the cold foam touched her tender flesh. Alayna pressed her hand against Faye's belly before very carefully shaving her. She wasn't sure but Alayna thought she may have heard Faye moan very slightly. When she was done she rinsed Faye using her fingers to rub the area lightly and feel for stubble.

"Stand up and turn around." Alayna instructed.

Faye did so without question leaning against the bathroom wall with her elbows and forearms while Alayna covered the backs of her thighs with shaving cream. Faye loved the way it felt and how tender Alayna was being. This time when Alayna rinsed Faye's legs off she rubbed the fronts and backs thoroughly.

"Is it my turn now?" Faye asked looking over her shoulder.

"Do you want to?" Alayna asked wiping down the back of Faye's calf.

"You have no idea how much I want to!" Faye replied with a twinkle in her eye.

Alayna stood up brushing her breasts against Faye's back as she moved. Instead of sitting on the side edge of the tub Alayna sat on the back and placed her feet up on the edges while she leaned on the wall behind her. She thought for a moment about how sexual this position was she was laying back and spread like she was waiting for her lover to ravish her. It was Faye and not her lover that would be between her legs but Alayna couldn't wait. Faye took her time doing one section of Alayna's leg at a time. She started by covering Alayna's right calf and shin and shaving it before moving to Alayna's lower left leg. Alayna couldn't believe how sensual it was to be shaved by another woman. Faye even managed to shave the backs of both of Alayna's thighs by lifting her leg and holding it with one hand while shaving her with the other. When it came time to shave Alayna's mound she spread her legs as far as she could to allow Faye full access. After Faye spread the shaving cream over Alayna's mound she rested her arms on Alayna's thighs and began tenderly shaving her. Alayna understood why Faye may have moaned when she had shaved her.

"Just need to rinse you off now." Faye said looking up into Alayna's eyes.

Alayna didn't move. She wanted Faye to do much more than rinse her! Faye did behave but every single movement only served to excite the two of them more. The warm water from the shower head washed over Alayna's lower abdomen and over her pussy. Faye's fingers glided over Alayna's mound and around her pussy washing away the left over shaving cream while inadvertently teasing Alayna. Even as she wiped down Alayna's legs neither woman could help but feel excited about the action. When Alayna stood she found herself almost face to face standing in the tub with the shorter Faye. She could feel their breasts touching and the heat from Faye's body against her own. Alayna wanted desperately to kiss Faye, and she knew it wouldn't stop there, when the phone rang. Reluctantly Alayna stepped out of the tub to get the phone in her bedroom.

"Hello." Alayna huffed into the receiver.

"Don't worry about getting into work on time," Joe said quickly into her ear through the phone, "just enjoy yourselves."

Before she could answer Joe hung up. Alayna looked at the counter on the alarm clock; it was already up over 60 people.

"Who was that?" Faye asked from the bathroom door.

Alayna turned and walked to Faye without uttering a word and embraced her tightly crushing their bodies together and kissed Faye deeply. The two women kissed like long parted lovers digging their fingers into each others bodies until they were both breathless. They inched over to the bed all but falling onto it in each others arms with Faye on top of Alayna. Alayna loved the feeling of Faye's freshly shaven legs rubbing against hers but she wanted so much more. She slipped both of her hands down Faye's back cupping and grabbing her ass and pulling her up slowly. Their lips parted reluctantly but when Alayna's mouth reached Faye's breasts both women moaned loudly. Alayna's mouth engulfed Faye's breast sucking as much of it as she could into her mouth. While she loved the taste of Faye's breast in her mouth her fingers had found what she was really after.

"Ohhhhhh Goddddd!" Faye groaned loudly feeling two of Alayna's fingers slipping inside her pussy.

Alayna twisted her hand as she slid her fingers in and out of Faye's pussy letting her fingers separate and wiggle inside her before pulling them back out. Faye pulled her breast from Alayna's mouth and scrambled up Alayna's body until her clit was planted against her mouth. Faye braced herself on the headboard and began humping Alayna's mouth with her clit. As much as she was enjoying herself Alayna still needed just a bit more. She blindly reached out to her nightstand on the left side of the bed and desperately pulled the drawer open. The first thing she wrapped her fingers around was one of the many dildos she had molded after Joe's cock. Alayna grabbed the dildo slipping it easily inside her sloppy wet pussy causing Alayna to scream against Faye's clit as she orgasmed. She didn't stop there, instead Alayna kept working the dildo rapidly in and out of her pussy just as quickly as she worked her fingers on Faye.

"Ohhhhhhhh I'm CUMMMING!" Faye screamed pressing her body weight down onto Alayna's fingers and mouth.

Alayna's tongue slowed but her fingers did not. She worked her tongue knowing how sensitive Faye's clitty would be just after orgasm building her back up slowly with it. When Faye moved slightly to the side Alayna's mouth followed her. For a moment she wondered where Faye was going but when she moved back Alayna concentrated on licking and fingering her. Then she felt Faye press another dildo against her chest looking for Alayna's other hand.

"Pleeeeaseeeeee!" Faye begged. "Your fingers are great but I need just a bit more."

Pulling her fingers out of Faye's pussy Alayna grasped the dildo. She kept Faye's hand in hers, both of them clasping the dildo, and slid the dildo in her own pussy out. Faye gasped when Alayna slipped the warm dildo into her pussy unaware that Alayna already had a dildo out. When Faye released her hand Alayna took the new dildo and slipped it easily inside her. Immediately Alayna began hammering her and Faye's pussies with the dildos as she flicked Faye's clit in earnest.

"Oh MY GOD!" Faye bellowed orgasming again.

Faye ejaculated filling Alayna's mouth and coating the bottom of her face as she came. No sooner did Faye finish than Alayna came as well. Faye slowly lowered herself until she lay on top of Alayna holding the back of Alayna's head and kissing her deeply. She gently licked the sides of Alayna's mouth and cheeks cleaning up the clear coating left behind by her orgasm. When she finished licking Alayna's face clean Faye kissed Alayna again sharing her taste in their mouths.

"Seems like I owe you one now." Faye said quietly as their kiss broke.

Kissing her way down Alayna's body Faye lingered around her breasts teasing and nibbling her nipples. She slowly moved downward feeling Alayna spread her legs wider and wider in expectation of her mouth. Alayna's feet slipped onto Faye's back while her knees strained towards the mattress. Faye couldn't wait to get between Alayna's outstretched thighs and could smell her musky scent as she passed her navel.