Power Surge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love vanilla," he said as he fussed around in the shadows.

I choked on some beer, swallowed, and asked, "What did you say?"

"Vanilla. I love the smell of vanilla candles. Don't you?"

"Uhhh...yeah. I love it too."

Nerves had gotten the best of me and I was being stupid. I hoped Rocky didn't pick up on it.

There was a knock on the door.

"Hope you're okay with dinner by candlelight?' he asked as he opened the door with his wallet in hand.

"Sure. Very romantic," I joked and then realized how stupid that must have sounded. How gay and how stupid. If Rocky wasn't gay he was probably thinking at this point that I was.

He paid the delivery boy and closed the door. The pizza smelled great. He put it on the coffee table and went into the kitchen for plates and napkins.

He returned with the supplies as well as two more beers and some red pepper flakes. We fixed our plates and clinked our beers in a toast to Mother Nature.

Three pieces of pizza into dinner, as the storm raged on, I complimented Rocky on his choice for dinner and offered to pay for at least half. He wouldn't hear it and added that he had invited me for dinner and fights. We agreed to agree on that point and enjoyed more pizza and guy talk.

As our stomach filled, Rocky leaned back into the soft leather of his recliner and asked me, "So tell me, Kyle. Are you gay?"

I nearly choked and spat out a piece of pizza into a napkin.

"WHAT?" I asked.

"It's a simple question, Buddy. Are you gay?"

I couldn't speak.

"I mean," he continued, "It's not like there's any gray areas, you either are...or you're not. Do you like men?"

"Uhhh.....," was all I could manage at first and then I caught my breath, "NO. I'm not gay. Why do you ask?"

"Just thought I would ask. Let's just say it was a hunch I had. Makes no never mind to me if you aren't," he paused and leaned forward, his eyes locking onto mine, "...or if...you are."

"Are you gay, Rocky?" I asked boldly.

"Yes, Kyle. I am."

"Oh."

"Surprised?" he asked leaning in just a little bit more.

"Uhhh...no. I mean...I'll admit you don't..That is to say....You..."

Please someone just shoot me.

Rocky bellowed a laugh and said in between breaths, "It's cool, Little Brother. It's all good. I know what you're saying. Yes. I am gay. There. The cat is out of the closet."

That broke the tension and we both laughed.

Thunder and lighting exploded outside.

"Why did you ask if I was gay? Do I-"

"Look gay?," he interrupted, "No My Man, you don't look gay. Then he paused, looked into my eyes smiling again and asked, "Do I?"

"No. I mean. Fuck!"

We both laughed again.

"So," he started, "You've never been with a man?"

"No."

"Never fooled around with a friend in high school? You know. A hand-job between friends during a sleepover? A blow-job in the shower?"

"GOD no," I snapped back.

I wasn't about to tell him that during my Sophomore year in high school, my best friend and I had found a box of magazines behind a gas station. Most of the magazines were gay men's magazines and were filled with photo after photo of cocks and asses and balls and men doing things to one another.

In a moment of clumsy teen experimentation we had sucked each other's cocks and jerked off one another in the shower.

I wasn't about to tell Rocky that but something told me he already knew.

"It's cool. It's cool. I'm not judging."

"Why did you ask then?" I said a little more forcibly.

Rocky sat on the edge of his recliner, his arms resting on his knees and smiling said, "I'm just curious is all. You see. I'm trying to figure out why a guy who says he isn't gay, who says he doesn't think about men...that way...and who has never so much as jerked his best friend's cock in high school or middle school or whenever the Fuck. I'm trying to figure out why a guy like that-a good looking white guy I might add-would buy himself a whole collection of movies that feature men sucking and fucking one another."

"OH MY GOD!!" my brain screamed.

He continued, "Or why a straight guy would buy himself a butt plug."

My face went white.

Rocky knew. He knew I was buying gay porn. He knew and he had probably imagined me sitting there in my favorite chair, jerking my white cock to my favorite movie. Red-faced, sweaty, and cumming as I pictured him sliding his monster cock inside me.

"How did you know? I asked in a barely audible tone.

"My cousin Tanita works at The Toy Chest. She noticed you here one day, in the hallway, as we walked past each other. She remembered you from the store and how I have a thing for pretty white boys. She thought you were gay and thought I should introduce myself and see where it went from there."

All I could manage was, "Pretty white boys? You think I'm-"

"Very cute. Handsome. And yes. In some ways you are very pretty. And I am attracted to you."

I must have made a face.

"Don't worry. I don't think of you as a girl. I'm not imagining you in panties and little dresses. If that's your thing, though, I can roll..."

I was stunned.

"No. It's not my thing. I don't wear girl's clothes. Never have."

"Are you attracted to me, Kyle?"

He was reading me like a book. There was no way I could lie to him.

"Yes," I whispered, my eyes never leaving his.

"Well now. I appreciate the honesty. I know that wasn't easy for you to say."

"Actually easier than I thought it would be."

"I knew a while back."

I looked at him, a little hurt.

"That is to say I had my suspicions a while back but knew for sure when you reached into my pants pocket for my apartment keys. No straight man would do that, Baby," he reached out and ran his fingertips through my hair, "and I knew right then and there. It's why my cock twitched a little."

I swallowed hard.

"You felt it didn't, you? You felt my cock move, responding to your touch?"

"Yes."

"And what did you feel when you knew you were touching my cock?'

"I liked it. So much in fact that-"

"You went home and thought about it and jerked off."

It wasn't a question and I didn't need to answer. All he need do was look in my eyes which were telling him "Yes. Yes I did."

"And did you slide your little toy inside you," he said with a glint in his eyes, "slide it in all the way and then sit down on it. Feeling it fill you up. All the while pretending it was a real cock. That a man was fucking your hot little white ass?"

"Yessssss."

"Did you imagine it was my cock, Kyle?"

"Yessss," I said licking my lips and dripping sweat, "Yes. I imagined it was your cock inside me as I pumped my cock."

"So where do we go from here?" he asked, flashing that goddamn million dollar smile.

"I dunno," I answered. Although there was a list of things of things I had been dreaming about.

Rocky stood and I saw that his cock was waking. His loose gym shorts were tented but I knew he hadn't grown to his full length. I licked my lips. My heart raced.

"Come here. Come to me."

I stood and walked, legs wobbly, to him.

When I was right in front of him, he placed his strong hands on my hips and pulled me to him. My mouth met his and we kissed. Fingers slid down to my ass and he cupped my cheeks as his tongue slipped past my lips and into my mouth.

I gasped.

I sucked his tongue as if it were his cock and his moans and firmer grip onto my ass told me he approved.

We kissed for an eternity before he pulled away and told me to undress.

I obeyed the Alpha Male before me and pulled my polo over my head, tossing it to somewhere in the shadows. I unbuttoned my jeans and slid them down, stepped out of them and kicked them aside.

I was now standing before a handsome man I had been fantasizing about for weeks now in just little cotton bikini briefs. His cock was obliviously hard and my was not only stirring, but it was also leaking a steady stream of pre-cum.

"Damn. You have a nice body, Kyle. Very nice."

He kissed my neck and then took each hard nipple into his mouth. He flicked his tongue on them and sucked on them gently.

His tongue then went back to my neck and he nibbled on an ear lobe. He kissed my ear and whispered, "I'm going to take your cherry tonight. Make you mine. You can leave if you want, and there will be no hard feelings. We'll never speak of this again. But I know you want to stay. So tell me. Tell me, Kyle. Tell me that what I'm doing is okay and that you want to continue. I want to make love to you, but I don't want to force you. You have to want this as badly as I do."

I answered by grabbing his cock through his cock and squeezing it. I kissed his lips hard and told him, "Yes. Yes, please. Make me yours."

A black fingertip circled my left nipple and traced down along the trail of almost invisible blonde hair to my navel. Then it went further. My cock twitched. He stepped closer and his hands slipped into the waistband of my underwear. He slid them down slowly, teasing me as his fingertips brushed against my skin, lowering his body has he did. Finally he slid the thin underpants over each foot and tossed the little bundle away.

And there he knelt before me, my fantasy man, my cock twitching just inches from his face.

I closed my eyes, bracing myself on his broad shoulders, as he kissed my cock. His thick lips pressed into my velvety mushroom head and he kissed it long and slow. Then he pulled away and licked away the glaze of pre-cum that was forming.

I gasped.

Then Rocky slid his lips over the end of my throbbing cock and slid himself forward. His hands were now on my ass, spreading my white cheeks apart. Cool air tickled my hot little pucker. I spread my stance a little, letting him know there was nothing he couldn't with me...to me.

He sucked my cock into his throat, coating it with spit as he slid along its length. His fingers slid in deeper and brushed against my virgin hole. I moaned and my fingers held his head tight, pulling him onto my cock. Rocky had obliviously sucked a cock or two in his day, and the combination of his extremely talented mouth and his hands massaging my ass were making me purr like a kitten.

Rocky pulled back, threatening to pull all the way off, but at the last moment pushed forward again and swallowed me whole. He repeated this motion for the next few minutes. He was driving me insane and I felt myself change with every second that past.

He finally pulled off my cock and took my balls into his mouth. He bathed them gently, sucking and kissing them for a minute or two before returning to my spasming cock. It didn't take too much longer. Especially when his index finger slipped past my sphincter. I squealed like a girl and shot my load into his mouth.

He held me tight, sucking every drop down his throat. My whole body shuddered and I called out, TO whoever would listen that I had just received the best blow job I had ever experienced. Luckily the thunder outside was louder.

Rocky pulled himself off my softening cock and stood. He looked into my eyes and kissed me with thick lips glazed with my own cum. His tongue slid into my mouth once again and I tasted my own semen. I kissed and sucked and cleaned him, not caring anymore what was gay or who was gay or what happened from that point on.

Then Rocky said, "It's your turn, Baby Boy. Take my cock and show me what it is you've dreaming about. Show me what you've learned from all those movies you've been watching."

He didn't need to ask twice. I got on my knees and slid his gym shorts down as I did. The scent of his man-sex hit me and I got lightheaded. His cock was snaking its way out of his thin nylon briefs and I thought it best to release it before it ripped through the material.

I slipped shaking fingertips into his waistband and pulled down his briefs. His cock fell out and at first lurched upwards, but its own weight pulled it down and it swung like a black hammer between his legs and almost to his knees.

I marveled at the feel of it as I gripped it with both hands. It was smooth and hard like steel. It looked to be carved from marble and from the weight of it, it could have been. Thick veins wrapped themselves around the thick purple-black shaft like grapevine. The head was as big as half of a ripe apple and leaking clear liquid by the quarts.

I leaned forward and flicked my tongue into his slit and lapped at the milky substance, feeling the salty tang. I swallowed and went back for more, smiling like the kid who gets to lick the cake batter off a spoon.

I capped the large pinkish head with my lips, slowly dragging them across the sandpaper surface. I blew gently and sucked tenderly. I must have been doing something right because Rocky was breathing in deep and I heard an occasional "yesssssss" escape from his lips.

His fingers slid through my hair and slowly, patiently, he pulled me closer towards him, my mouth sliding along his cock. I choked a few times and he stopped, allowing me to adjust and open myself to him.

He called me 'Baby Boy' and told me I was doing 'such a good job.'

I found myself wanting to please him. My left hand traveled to his heavy balls and cupped them. I marveled at their size and could feel his cum churning inside, boiling and aching for release.

I bobbed on a quarter of Rocky's cock. That quarter being just a bit smaller than my own. Pulling off and pushing forward. I tried to imagine all the scenes I had watched over and over again. I did my best to channel the men in my dirty, gay movies.

I spit on his cock and soaked it thoroughly as I milked it with my lips.

At some point, for I no longer cared about time, Rocky pulled me off his cock and took my hand, helping me stand.

I saw our bodies bathed in candlelight. It was an image I never wanted to forget.

Rocky led me to the recliner I had been sitting in and had me bend over. He was in control now and I did as he requested and leaned forward. I braced myself, feet spread apart.

Rocky knelt down once again and I felt his hands spread my tender cheeks. It wasn't fingertips this time that slipped in between my white cheeks. It was Rocky's face and before I could say anything, he flicked his tongue against my little pucker. I shouted into the stormy night. My cries once again covered by crashing thunder, knowing no one would hear me. And really who cared if someone did? I surely didn't.

Rocky pressed his tongue inside me and his lips brushed against my outer ring. His tongue pressed forward and then pulled back. He was fucking me with his tongue and my fists balled in ecstasy and clawed at the leather of the recliner.

Rocky licked and kissed my virgin for hole. His hands spread my cheeks and he pressed forward as I squirmed and squealed. He told me he had been dreaming of this moment and had jerked his hard cock thinking about eating my ass like this.

I told him I had similar dreams.

He asked me if I jerked off while he thought about him eating my beautiful ass and I said 'yes.' He spanked me playfully and said, 'That's my boy."

After a minute or two of loosening me up with his tongue and lips, Rocky stopped briefly, giving me a chance to catch my breath. I couldn't stop shaking. I couldn't believe the electric sensations ricocheting through my body.

Outside it sounded like the storm was subsiding but I didn't care. I wanted Rocky to continue what he was doing. I got my wish a split second later when a slick finger slipped inside me. It twisted and turned and pumped in and out of me until it was joined by a second and then a third.

This was nothing like my little pink toy. This was flesh and blood. And I knew I was going to be getting a lot more flesh. I had seen enough gay porn to know that Rocky was stretching me, preparing my virgin hole for his cock. I pushed out to meet his thrusting fingers. I bit my lip as he pulled at the lips of my man-pussy. He opened me wide and licked at me, coating my hungry little ring with another coat of saliva.

Then he stopped and stood up. He took my hands once more and spun me around as he sat down in his recliner. He sat straight up, his back pressed into the distressed leather. There was sweat on his brow and in the candlelight I saw this mouth was glazed over with spit.

He turned me so that my back was to him. I looked back at him and saw him admiring my ass. I was glad it turned him on. I wanted him to find me sexy. I couldn't resist and bent over his cock and grabbed it with both hands, bringing it to my mouth. I took his coc k head into my mouth and sucked. I made it wet and slippery as best as I could. Then I pulled off it quickly and turned back away from him.

Rocky pulled my cheeks apart as I stepped back towards him with small baby steps. I tried my best to aim myself at the large wet mushroom head he was offering to me.

I felt it slip between my cheeks and press against my aching hole.

Rocky's voice whispered, "Push out, Baby Boy. Let Daddy in."

I loved him being my Daddy. I loved being his Baby Boy.

I pushed out like I was trying to shit and the head of his cock slipped inside me. I sucked all the air out of the room. Rocky paused and allowed me to get used to the monster that had just entered me. I felt my ass spasm around it. After a minute or two, as the pain subsided, I found myself sliding backwards, onto Rocky's cock.

Luckily he had done a near perfect job of stretching me and making me wet for him.

Even though, I felt as if I would split in two.

Rocky stuffed his cock inside me. My own cock sprang to life as he buried himself into me. I finally found myself impaled on Rocky's black beauty. He was inside me. All the way. Every bit of him was inside me and I was happier than I had ever been. My ass was on fire but the pain was slowly being taken over by other sensations. Good sensations. It was incredible.

I could feel Rocky's pubes brush against my super-sensitive ass cheeks. I ground into him, unbelievable as it sounds, trying to feed more of him inside me.

I felt his hands on my hips. He started to lift me off his cock and then he pulled me back down. His slick cock was soon pistoning in and out. I was moaning louder now and he was calling me things like his "pretty little white boy."

I was pounding myself onto his cock. His balls spanked up against my cheeks. My own cock was bouncing too and aching for release.

Rocky grabbed it in one hand and pumped it. It only took a minute before I exploded all over myself and into his hand. He took his cum-coated fingers and fed them into my gaping mouth. I sucked his fingers clean. I licked at them, along the length of each finger and nursed on the tips, cleaning every bit of my own cum off of them as his monster cock slid in and out of me.

Rocky grabbed both hips now and pulled me down onto his cock with every one of my downward thrusts. He was close. I knew it. I was about to have a man cum in my ass.

I braced myself.

His cock spasmed and seemed to grow thicker.

He cried out, " OHSHIT!! HERE IT COMES, BABY BOY!!!"

And then he exploded into me, showering my insides with what seemed like 50 gallons of cum for what seemed like forever. His cock twitched and his body shook as I milked every drop out of him with my ass muscles.

I collapsed forward and he pushed forward. His cock softened enough to slide out of me. I felt empty and wanted him back inside me.

I wouldn't have long to wait.

Rocky took my hand and turned me, laying me back onto the recliner, on my back. He took my ankles and placed them on his broad shoulders. He scooted forward and once again slipped inside me.

He looked down at me, smiling.

I was totally spent but smiled back at him.

His cock slid all the way back in and I bit my lip. I put the tip of my index finger into my mouth as he started to long-dick me. Taking long, slow strokes, he would pull almost completely out of me and then push forward with a grunting thrust. This was animal sex now.