Power Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Oh nothing, I was just thinking about last night. How good it was,” she said as she began to lick her teeth.


“So you enjoyed yourself,” Steve questioned?


“I didn’t want it to stop. I still don’t want it to stop,” Suzanne paused and bit her lower lip. “So will you continue to fuck me now that we’re back?” Suzanne asked.


“Do you want me to continue fucking you?” Steve looked at Suzanne as she crossed her shapely legs.


“I don’t want you to ever stop fucking me. I never thought it could feel this good. I just want this to carry on forever,” Suzanne smiled.


“Suzanne, I’m not going to stop. We’re not going to stop. We’re going to have fun and no one will know a thing but us. I promise you that,” Steve said as he put his hand on Suzanne’s bare knee.


Suzanne knew from that moment that everything was going to work out just fine. She would be able to have her cake and fuck him too.


Suzanne looked down to see Steve’s dark strong hand on her knee. She loved the contrast between his dark skin and her pale completion. Suzanne’s hand traveled down to meet Steve’s interlocked her fingers with his. Suzanne realized they were only a few blocks from her subdivision.


“Could you make a right into the park right there and go down to the last parking lot?” Suzanne asked in a sweet sexy voice.


Steve did as he was asked and parked the car under a big oak tree in the back of the park. Suzanne reached over and quickly undid his pants. Her gift uncoiled and rose to her delight. Steve let out a soft moan as Suzanne took his cock in her hand. Suzanne loved the feel of Steve’s black manhood in her hands. Suzanne embarked on her journey of delight as her tongue slowly circled the tip of Steve’s cock. Suzanne enjoyed the tingling feeling of Steve’s fingers running threw her silky blonde hair. She attentively began to coat Steve’s hard cock with wetness from tip to balls leaving not a spot dry. Suzanne commenced to sucking Steve up and down, taking him in deeper on each down stroke.


“Yes, suck that dick Suzanne. Suck it like you need it,” Steve moaned.


The sound of Steve’s voice electrified Suzanne’s body and she could feel herself soaking her panties.


“That’s it you know what I like, suck that cock, make it wet,” Steve said with lustful power.


Suzanne’s hand and lips were wet and sticky as she took more of Steve in her mouth. She could now taste Steve’s pre-cum and hungered for more.


“You taste so fucking good,” Suzanne moaned out loud breaking her rhythm only for a fraction of a second.


Suzanne changed her motion and began to gently lick and suck Steve’s balls. She could feel Steve’s body desire more and she gave him what he hungered for. Suzanne flickered her tongue up and down Steve’s shaft until she reached the tip. She then relaxed her mouth and throat and took all of Steve’s cock in her with ease.


“Oh fuck, oh fuck,” Steve groaned as his hips rose up with pleasure.

Suzanne grinded her face into the root of Steve’s shaft and held it there for a second. She quickly released him and with a lustful fervor she took him down all the way four more times effortlessly.


“That’s it. I’m going to fucking cum,” Steve said in a deep raspy voice as he slammed his hand on the steering wheel.


Suzanne’s enthusiasm heightened as she quickly milked Steve’s dick while sucking the head of his cock. Suzanne’s body shuddered as she felt Steve’s thick hot cum hit the roof of her mouth.


“Oh yes,” Steve yelled out as he gripped the steering wheel hard.


Suzanne’s excitement took over her body as she feverishly sucked down Steve’s cum. Suzanne’s thighs began to uncontrollably tighten together as she felt her own explosion between her legs.


“You’ve made me cum,” Suzanne whispered and continued to lick Steve clean with pleasure.


“You’re the best tasting chocolate,” Suzanne said as she wiped the corner of her mouth.


Steve pulled into Suzanne’s long driveway and parked his car near her walkway.


“This was a very enjoyable trip,” Steve said as he gave Suzanne a big grin.


“To say the least,” Suzanne chuckled. “It was a pleasure having you, or should I say you having me?” Suzanne winked.


“Well I hope to be having you very soon,” Steve smiled back. “So, you want some gum or something before you go in?” Steve asked.


“Nope I want to have you on my lips and tongue all night,” Suzanne said softly.


She wanted to kiss Steve but she saw Robert at the front door. Suzanne greeted her husband with a big hug and kiss on the lips. It was like nothing had happened just moments ago. Steve got out of his car and met Robert halfway from his car and shook his hand.


“Thanks for taking care of Suzanne. I hear you guys had an excellent trip,” Robert said as they walked towards the trunk of Steve’s car.


“Oh it was no problem man. It turned out to be a very good trip. It was a lot better than Suzanne and I had expected.”


Steve looked over Robert’s shoulder and saw Suzanne sucking her two fingers behind Robert’s back. Steve couldn’t wait to fuck her again and he was going to find a way to do her soon.


Suzanne packed away her four slut outfits and fuck me pumps way in the back of her closet. Suzanne also added her two new toys to her secret sex toy shoebox. She couldn’t believe she was able to sneak them by Robert with out him catching her. Suzanne felt the thrill of her stealthy moves and she liked it.


Suzanne started to undress in front of her bathroom mirror letting her clothes drop to the floor. As she removed her skirt she could feel her soaking wet white lace thong sticking to her body. She dropped her skirt and let her fingers explore her wetness though her thong. Suzanne watched herself remove the sticky little material from her body. For the first time she really got a good look at her fresh Brazilian wax job. She raised her leg and placed her foot on the countertop. She was completely hairless soft and smooth. Suzanne’s fingers explored some more, feeling her silky pussy and her clean ass. Suzanne began to play with herself and sensed the shock of reality that Robert could walk in at any moment. Suzanne quickly gathered herself but not before she tasted her own fingers. She collected her clothing off the floor and thought that she kind of wanted Robert to walk in on her. Maybe if he saw her playing with her newly waxed pussy he would get excited. Maybe, take what was his to take. Suzanne ached for Robert to fuck her and take her pussy like Steve had.


Suzanne walked out of her bathroom nude with her clothes in her arms. As she walked to the laundry basket she almost ran into Robert. He was making his way to the bed to relax. He touched her shoulder, smiled, and picked up the remote control for the TV on the bed. Suzanne dropped her clothing in the basket and made her way to her dresser. She opened her top draw and stood in front of it with her legs slightly open and hands on her hips. Suzanne could see Robert in the mirror on the bed changing channels on the TV. She wanted him to watch her not the TV.


“So, what did you do here while I was on my trip?” Suzanne asked.


“Oh, you know I told you on the phone. All that stuff at work and just crashed when I got home,” Robert quickly replied.


Suzanne saw Robert turn his head her way. She bent over at the waist as if she was looking for something in her drawer. Suzanne knew he had to at least catch a glimpse of her bare pussy.


“On the phone you sounded like you missed me, Robert,” Suzanne said as she slowly rose back up.


Suzanne looked in the mirror to see Robert tune her out and tune the TV back in. She closed her drawer and turned to face him. Suzanne leaned back against the dresser and parted her legs.


“You know I miss you when your not here, things always get crazy when your not here,” Robert explained as he turned back to Suzanne for a second then back to the TV.


Suzanne thought, just like always. If she wasn’t in charge taking care of things in the house and in their marriage, it will not get done. She wanted Robert to get his ass out of the bed and fuck her. She wanted him to fuck her hard and nasty right in front of the mirror so she could see him do it to her. Suzanne knew that was not going to happen tonight or any other night. If it was going to happen she would have to take charge and tell him when, where, and how. She couldn’t believe it. Here she was practically putting herself on a silver platter and all he can think about is the TV.


“Yes I know honey, I’m going to take a shower,” Suzanne said with disappointment.


Suzanne didn’t even know if Robert had heard her as she walked back to the bathroom. The hot water felt fantastic massaging her body. Soon Suzanne’s thoughts turned from Robert to Steve. If he were here right now he would’ve fucked her like she wanted. Suzanne leaned back against the wall of the shower. She lifted her hips forward and spread her legs wide to let rhythmic stream of water play with her pussy. Suzanne lathered up her pussy and ass to stimulate her sex. Her fingers from her right hand found their way in her ass as her left hand opened her pussy lips wide. Thoughts of Steve doing all kinds of nasty things that she had just discovered she loved to do raced through her head. Suzanne pleased herself to climax after climax until she was spent. She wondered how long it would be until she could have her sexy chocolate man.


Suzanne opened her eyes and looked out of her kitchen window into her backyard. It was a beautiful day and her annual company pool party was going great. Every one was having a fantastic time eating, drinking and swimming. Her Caribbean island theme had gone over well. The caterers had done an unbelievable job and the yard looked great. From the window Suzanne could see Alex in the pool with his latest girlfriend. Shockingly this one was a red head, Alex had a big thing for blondes. There was Christy in her little white bikini and floral wrap trying to flirt with Robert. Robert had a beer in one hand and was looking straight passed Christy. Christy could flirt with Robert as much as she could and would never get his attention. Robert loved big tits and Christy was an A-cup. Suzanne could see Robert trying to catch a glimpse of Alex’s 20 something redhead with the D-cups and Christy was in the way. Suzanne chucked to herself and leaned forward a little over the sink.


Suzanne continued her voyeurism until she spotted Zora, Steve’s wife. She was wearing a wine red bikini and dark shades, and she looked incredible. She was by far the sexiest woman at the party. She was talking to a group, and from the looks of it the conversation was all about business. Suzanne noticed her smooth dark skin shimmering in the sunlight and the way her large breast jiggled as she talked with her hands. Suzanne could see why Steve married her and why he was so sexually frustrated. To have her walking around at home and not interested in sex any more, she understood his feelings well. Suzanne eyed her up and down and contemplated about how Steve and Zora would look fucking.


“Mmm yes,” Suzanne whispered out loud.


Suzanne thought about how she would love to see them live and in person fucking. She wondered how Steve’s ebony cock would look going in and out of her wet black pussy. Steve had told her how they use to be. Fucking all the time and how Zora loved pleasing him back then. It was kind of funny to her that Zora was moving sexually in the direction she was in. And now she was moving sexually in the direction Zora use to be.


Suzanne shifted her hips back a little further. She thought about Steve and the past three months they spent fucking. Robert, Zora, Co-workers, friends, and family didn’t have a clue what they were doing. Sneaking around made things even more exciting.


Suzanne felt a wave of pleasure go up and down her spine as she felt the tip of Steve’s cock at her hungry wet opening. Suzanne reached around to pull her bikini bottom over some more as she looked out the window again. Steve wiped Suzanne’s nectar from his face as he slid his cock in deep. Suzanne grinded and bucked her ass trying to give Steve more of her lust.


“Take that pussy baby, take it,” Suzanne groaned as she was about to cum.


Steve grabbed Suzanne hard and plunged in deep and released his chocolate thunder inside her. Suzanne’s body crackled like white lighting throughout her lustful body. Her pussy clamped around Steve’s pulsating cock trying to milk him for every drop. Suzanne could feel her heart pounding in her ears as they recovered from their lustful craze.


“Steve you always leave me wanting more,” Suzanne said as she turned around to face her dark obsession.


“That’s the plan love,” Steve replied as he gave her a quick peck on the lips.


“Now let me bring the rest of the beer out before someone misses us.”


“Make sure you give Robert another beer. If we get him drunk enough maybe you might have a chance to do me later,” Suzanne said and winked at Steve.


Suzanne watched Steve return to the party from the window. No one was the wiser to their naughty behavior and Suzanne felt she was on top of the world. Steve handed Robert another beer with a smile and walked over to Zora. Zora was still talking business and never knew Steve had been in the house.


“What’s her loss is my gain,” Suzanne spoke out loud to herself shaking her head.


Suzanne smiled to herself knowing that this thing with Steve would last for a long time. She gathered herself and made her way back to the party. Suzanne took a knife to a glass of wine to ring it like a bell to get everyone’s attention. Everyone lowered their voices and turned towards her.


“Is every one having as good of a time as I am?” Suzanne shouted with enthusiasm as she raised her glass.


There was a roar of yes’ in response from the crowd. Suzanne looked over to Steve knowing he was the only one that was and would continue to be.