Practice Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,016 Followers

What Sarah didn't know was that Ellie was wishing that the blonde would do exactly that.

Despite dreaming about it Ellie had never tasted pussy before. Not even her own. She had brought her own wet fingers up to her lips several times, close enough that she could smell the distinct aroma, but Ellie had never had the guts to actually go through with even lightly touching her fingers with her tongue. Neither her husband or her previous boyfriends had ever tried to get her to taste herself on their fingers or cocks, so after marrying Devon like her fantasies of being with another woman Ellie figured it would never happen.

Ellie was now very glad she had been proven wrong as she happily lapped up the last of her pussy juices from Sarah's thigh, continuing to lick until she got every drop.

Initially she hadn't been sure but with every lick Ellie grew to love her own flavour. At the same time Ellie felt her desire to taste Sarah's pussy turn from a curiosity bordering on want to a burning need. Ellie needed to eat Sarah's pussy, needed it more than she could ever remember needing anything in her life.

So once she was sure she had thoroughly cleaned up her own mess Ellie kissed her way up Sarah's thigh until her lips were hovering over the other woman's wet love hole. Then, remembering her mistress's earlier orders, Ellie looked up at Sarah and softly asked, "May I please beg you for the privilege of licking your pussy Mistress Sarah? I want to please you with my tongue."

Sarah's heart almost literally stopped beating when she heard Ellie offering her something she wanted for so long. It would have been so easy just to say yes and finally get to feel Ellie's soft tongue sliding over her pussy lips. Sarah could feel the words forming on her lips practically of their own accord and it took all her willpower not to just blurt it out and really study Ellie's face. It was then to Sarah's dismay that she noticed how nervous and hesitant Ellie looked.

If it had been any other woman Sarah would have taken the calculated risk of saying yes. Chances are any nervousness or hesitance would fade once the pussy eating got underway and Ellie would enjoy it, and the brunette wouldn't freak out now or worse later and second-guess everything they were doing. But Sarah couldn't risk it because she couldn't fail to make Ellie hers. That could compromise her mission of protecting Chuck and destroy the first real social life she could ever remember having. Most of all after a week of dominating this beautiful brunette Sarah couldn't bear the thought of life without Ellie as her submissive little plaything.

So even though it was one of the most painful things she ever had to do instead of granting Ellie's request Sarah said, "Go lay down on the bed."

There was a few moments pause as Ellie looked up at Sarah, her mind replaying what the blonde had just said and yet she just couldn't make sense out of it. What had she done wrong? She knew Sarah was bisexual, and Ellie was pretty sure she was too, and... and, this was what they both really wanted, wasn't it?

As she slowly got up off her knees and laid down on the bed a horrible thought came to Ellie... what if Sarah really did just want to help her practice for her husband? What if Sarah only liked playing with her ass? Maybe... maybe she just wasn't good enough. A goddess like Sarah Walker could probably have any woman she wanted, even the most cock loving straight woman, or the most cunt crazy dyke, kneeling before her and begging to be her pussy licking slut. Maybe Sarah didn't want to settle for Ellie. Maybe Ellie just wasn't good enough for Sarah's pussy.

Ellie's worries were quickly forgotten as Sarah got onto the bed and crawled up her body like a lioness stalking her prey. Oh how lucky Ellie felt to be that prey.

"Your pussy still seems very wet." Sarah observed once she was face to face with the other woman, her eyes glancing downwards and her right hand drifting downwards to rest on Ellie's inner thigh before she glanced back up at the brunette, "Can I touch it? I'd love to see just how wet you are."

Ellie hesitated only for a moment before replying, "Yes Mistress, please touch me oooooohhhhhhh!"

Sarah smiled as Ellie moaned from the most gentle touches to her pussy lips, "Wow... you really are very, very wet, aren't you? But tell me, is it from the spanking? Or from me dominating you? Or the thought of licking my pussy? Or all of the above?"

"All of the above, mmmmmm, and, oh, and you Mistress Sarah." Ellie replied quickly.

"Me?" Sarah enquired as she continued gently sliding her fingers up and down Ellie's pussy lips.

"Yes Mistress Sarah. You're soooooo beautiful, mmmmm, and sexy, and, and ohhhh I just want you so bad." Ellie admitted.

"Awww, that's sweet. Not very straight of you though. I thought you said you weren't gay?" Sarah teased.

"I, I, I..." Ellie whimpered.

"Shhhh, it's ok." Sarah said, quickly changing to a comforting tactic, "It's ok to be curious, and it's understandable how all of our little practice sessions have got you a little... confused. But I don't want to make you do anything unless you're absolutely sure it's what you want to do, so I want you to think about it for a week. Then, if you can make me believe it's what you want, I'll give you the privilege of worshipping my body. Ok?"

There was a pause and then Ellie softly said, "I think... oh, I think I'm, mmmmm, I think I'm sure now Mistress."

"Well, when you're sure you're sure I'll let you slide your mouth and tongue all over my body. Until then I can think of a few other things we could do." Sarah said, moving her fingers to the entrance of Ellie's cunt and pushing forwards with almost but not quite enough pressure to enter the other woman, "Things which I have a lot of experience in... things which I'm very good at... things like, finger fucking a wet little pussy. Would you like that Ellie? Would you like me to finger fuck this wet little pussy of yours?"

"Yes Mistress, pllllleeeeeaaassssseeeee, ohhhhhhhhh please fuck me. Fuck me with your fingers. Fuck oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh!" Ellie cried out as Sarah pushed a finger inside of her extremely willing love hole, "OH, oh, oh, oh Mistress, please... please can I have your permission to beg you to fuck me?"

"Yes." Sarah smiled, loving that Ellie remembered to ask permission, and loving the feeling of her bitch's tight, wet velvety softness clamping down around her finger, "Yes you can beg me to fuck you."

"Ooooooooh thank you, ohhhhhhhh Mistress, Mistress Sarah please fuck me!" Ellie moaned, finding it difficult to concentrate on begging, especially when Sarah added a second finger and really started picking up the pace of the fucking, "Mmmmmmmmm, fuck me hard. Oh fuck, fuck me! Fuck my wet little pussy. Ohhhhhh, I'm soooooooo wet for you Sarah. Everything you do to me makes me wet for you. Oh God, no one's ever got me this hot and wet just from fingering me. Oh Goooooooooodddddddd... oh, it feels so good. More. Mmmmmmm, please give me more. Fuck me hard. Fuck my cunt as hard as you can with your beautiful fingers. Oooooooohhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeessssss, fuck me! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuuuuuuccccccckkkkkkk meeeeeee mmmmmmmm ooooooohhhhhhhhh!"

Any further words from Ellie were just incoherent jargon as Sarah curled her fingers inside of her cunt with every thrust and used her thumb to rub her clit.

Waiting for Sarah naked on her knees, kissing the spy's feet, getting spanked, and just simply getting dominated by the beautiful blonde had Ellie so incredibly turned on that she wasn't surprise that Sarah had her on the edge of a powerful orgasm in what felt like a minute. What was a little surprising, although perhaps it shouldn't be, was just how good the other woman's fingers felt inside of her.

Ellie knew Sarah was experienced in lesbian sex, and she'd heard the cliche about only a woman really knows what a woman wants, but Sarah easily blew her expectations, and previous fingerings from former boyfriends, her husband and even herself, out of the water.

Sarah had Ellie so easily melting under her touch, and when she curled her fingers and used her thumb the explosion that rocked her body was incredible, as were the ones that followed it.

If she had wanted to Sarah could have made Ellie cum over and over again until she passed out or begged for mercy. It certainly was tempting, and given how aroused Ellie was Sarah imagined it would be quite easy to achieve. However Sarah didn't just want to wear Ellie out with a little fingering. She had other plans for her little lesbian bitch in training.

So Sarah was careful to constantly keep Ellie close to the edge of orgasm, but making sure her friend had plenty of time to recover in between each climax.

Of course while she had other plans for her new lover Sarah made sure to enjoy fingering Ellie to its fullest. That wasn't exactly difficult. Ellie's hot little snatch was clamping down so wonderfully hard on her fingers, Sarah loving the tight wet heat around her digits as she slid them in and out of the other woman. Then there was the beautiful sight, sound and feel of Ellie writhing underneath her, Sarah loving the fact that the brunette seemingly had no objection to the fact that she was now lying down on top of her, partly to hold Ellie in place, partly just because Sarah loved pressing herself down on a woman while she was fucking her. The little sounds Ellie was making was also very enjoyable for Sarah. But her absolute favourite thing was staring into Ellie's eyes as she fucked her, Sarah adoring the want and more importantly the submission she saw staring back at her.

However while Sarah loved looking into Ellie's eyes the blonde spy couldn't resist rifting her gaze up and down her friend's beautiful body. This happened a few times, Sarah finding that her eyes were being drawn to Ellie's lips like moths to a flame until she just couldn't resist leaning down and kissing the other woman. To Sarah's delight Ellie didn't hesitate to kiss back, the two women becoming lost in the fingering and make out session until once again Sarah had Ellie coating her fingers in cum. That was when Sarah finally removed her fingers from Ellie's pussy.

Ellie whimpered in displeasure as she felt Sarah's fingers leave her cunt, only to whimper with arousal as Sarah brought them up to her lips and quickly took them into her mouth.

Sarah moaned lustfully at the taste, thoroughly sucking her own fingers clean of Ellie's sweet cream before taking them out of her mouth and moaning, "Mmmmm, you taste really good Ellie. Just like I knew you would."

"Thank you Mistress." Ellie blushed.

Sarah smiled and began gently playing with Ellie's hair, curling it lightly in the fingers of one hand while using the other to reach down and start rubbing the young doctor's pussy as she looked into the eyes of her prey and said, "You know Ellie, I've always had a little crush on you. That's why it was so hard for me to turn your little offer down. The thought of your pretty little lips on my pussy... of your soft little tongue licking my cunt... it's literally a dream come true. But I remember what you said before. That your not gay. That you're just a cute little straight girl... which is why I can't just let you act like some slutty little dyke. At lease not without being totally sure that's what you want. However getting your pussy licked by a girl is totally different. It's only gay if you're the giver. So, you can let me fulfil my little fantasy of making you cum in my mouth without having to worry. You'd just be a straight girl letting her bisexual friend indulge in her lesbian tendencies. Just a friend, helping another friend out. And it really would be. It's been so long since I ate pussy, and I'm craving it so bad. I'm like a cunt junkie, desperate for her fix. So please Ellie, let me eat your little straight girl pussy. Let me act like a slutty little dyke for the both of us. It can be satisfying my cravings for me, and you, it can be more practising for your husband. Because I promise you Ellie, let me eat your little straight girl pussy for just a few minutes and you'll have a whole bunch of pointers for your little hubby."

There was silence for a few long moments. Sarah worried she had finally pushed things too far, then Ellie softly murmured, "You have a crush on me."

Sarah inwardly cursed. She had hoped to slip that in and let Ellie think about it later, hopefully to subtly encourage some affection to grow between them. Hopefully it would still work after Sarah reinforced by nodding, "Yes... since the moment I first saw you."

Again Sarah cursed as that was a little more information then she meant to give, but then to her surprise Ellie smiled and said, "Me too... I've been crushing on you so bad, ever since we met."

The two women exchanged a soft smile for a brief couple of moments and then Sarah asked, "So... can... can I, can I go down on you?"

Ellie blinked a few times and then said, "Yes. Please Mistress, go down on me. Please eat my little straight girl pussy. Lick me like I always dreamed that you would."

There was another brief pause, then Sarah leaned in so her lips were so close to Ellie's they were almost touching. Then Sarah practically growled, "Good little straight girl."

With that Sarah practically devoured Ellie, the poor brunette feeling like she was practically fighting for her life as she massaged the invading tongue with her own.

It was rougher than any kiss Ellie had ever known. Way rougher than her husband, or any of her previous boyfriends. And even when Sarah had been in the middle of brutally sodomising her Ellie couldn't remember the blonde kissing her this roughly. But she liked it. Keeping up was virtually impossible, but that only made Ellie love it more.

In that moment Ellie felt like the blonde was taking complete control of her with just a simple kiss and now she was hers. But that wasn't right. She had been Sarah's since this more dominant woman had taken her anal cherry. This kiss was just another sign of Sarah's dominance over her, Ellie happily submitting to her mistress like the good little lesbian bitch she had become.

Sarah hadn't intended on attacking Ellie's lips with her own, at least not so roughly. She had just got so, worked up. But she had to calm things down. Get control of herself and the situation, because after years of wanting Ellie there was no way Sarah was going to rush going down on her. At least not the first time she did it.

So Sarah slowly decreased the roughness of the kiss, the blonde smiling a little as Ellie once again proved her willingness to follow Sarah's lead, the brunette just allowing Sarah to change the heated tongue battle to a soft, gentle kiss. That definitely succeeded in softening the tone of things, perhaps a little too successfully as the two women found themselves becoming lost in the kiss for a little while.

Honestly Sarah wasn't sure if her hands moved of their own accord or she was just aware enough to move them but either way her hands ended up on Ellie's breasts, her fingers skilfully squeezing a moan from Ellie which awoke Sarah from her daze.

Smiling into the kiss Sarah lifted herself up slightly so she could really go to work on Ellie's tits, paying extra attention on her sensitive little nipples while never leaving the soft flesh of her boobs out of the equation.

Sarah continued this until she could literally feel Ellie trying to rub herself against her leg like some kind of bitch in heat. Then Sarah teased her friend some more. Then some more, and more, and more, until finally Sarah moved her lips down to Ellie's neck.

This wasn't exactly what Ellie wanted, but at least it was progress. Or so she thought. However for all the blonde's earlier talk Sarah didn't seem interested in her pussy. Instead Sarah seemed only interested in areas her mouth and tongue had already been over the last week. In fact Ellie wouldn't be surprised if Sarah was about to ask her to flip over so she could lick her ass hole. Of course Ellie would have welcomed that as it would have given her more pleasure than what she was currently receiving, and hopefully that could lead to a butt fucking which would definitely get Ellie off.

Just as Ellie was getting really frustrated Sarah's lips slowly moved downwards, causing Ellie's heart to go into overdrive. It slowed down somewhat when it was clear the blonde's destination wasn't yet her pussy, but her heartbeat easily increased as those lips travelled over the soft flesh of her right boob.

Ellie let out a loud gasp of pleasure as for the first time she felt another woman's mouth closing around her right nipple and begin gently sucking on it. She gasped again when Sarah switched nipples, then a few times after that, then she was pretty much just moaning the whole time. The gasping made a brief return when Sarah added her tongue to the mix, swirling it around Ellie's nipples, and then her teeth, which felt surprisingly good digging gently into the brunette's soft flesh, but for the most part Ellie just moaned as she became lost in pleasure.

Neither Devon or any of her former boyfriend had ever spent that long on her tits. Ellie couldn't blame them. Her rack was not small by any means, but they weren't exactly anything special. Sarah however absolutely worshipped them for longer than any other lover Ellie had ever had, and that made her feel special. The very, very good kind of special.

Sure, Ellie still wanted Sarah to go lower, but this was something she had never really experienced before and she loved every second of it. However that didn't mean she complained when Sarah finally started kissing her way down her stomach.

Once she reached her destination Sarah stopped to savour the moment. Sarah usually did whenever she was about to taste a pussy for the first time, but this time the moment was extra sweet because it was a moment she had been waiting so very, very long for. She had tried not to think about it, avoided making any hint that she wanted Ellie in this way, repressed her lesbian urges around her boyfriend's sister, but now Sarah wished she had just seduced Ellie the first day they met.

That thought echoed throughout Sarah's mind as she stuck out her tongue and slowly slid it across Ellie's pussy lips, the action causing both women to moan in pleasure.

As Sarah repeated this process and began licking Ellie's pussy with firm strokes of her tongue the blonde spy went from wishing she had seduced Ellie earlier to cursing herself for not doing so. After all, Sarah had picked up at least a curiosity vibe from Ellie when they met which had only grown stronger the more time they spent together. Add the fact that she had never failed to get into another woman's panties then Sarah pretty much knew before the little practice sessions with Ellie started that she could have been tasting this sweet little cunt years ago. Sure the potential consequences were dire, but if the spy couldn't keep this a secret then she deserved to get caught.

It was even more frustrating given what an easy lay Ellie had been, the married brunette proving easy to get into bed than some of the unattached gay girls Sarah had bedded. Hell, there had been unattached straight men who had been harder to seduce than the supposedly straight and happily married woman. Ellie's brother Chuck had been one of them, although that had been a special case as for a long time Sarah had been afraid of the feelings that had been clouding her judgement since she met the nerd turned spy.

Pushing thoughts of her beloved Chuck and her frustration at not seducing Ellie sooner out of her mind Sarah turned her complete attention to something she had been told she was very, very good at. Eating pussy. And considering one of those people had been her first female lover Sarah believed them, and was confident soon Ellie would too.

MTL17
MTL17
2,016 Followers