Practice Makes Perfect

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grabbed for my cock again, forcefully. "I want you inside me. Now!"

Sue held my cock and pulled me over her as she lay back on the bed. As I maneuvered between her legs Sue opened them and allowed me to look down and see her swollen lips, inviting me to sink inside. I reached down and touched her again, delighting in her wetness as it covered my fingers. I pushed a finger inside her again and she squirmed. "I love feeling you." I told her, watching my finger as it slipped in and out of her.

"I need you." Sue almost growled at me as she wriggled off my finger and pulled my cock towards her wide open and slick pussy.

We locked eyes as Sue pulled me and I lowered my body towards her. When she got the head of my cock to her pussy she rubbed it up and down a couple of times, making sure I cold feel her opening and coating me in her juices. When her hand let me go I paused there, watching her eyes and the pleading look on her face as she wished for me inside her. I felt her pelvis rise to me, trying to engulf me, but I pulled away, keeping my cock touching her pussy lips, poised for entry. When she lowered her body back to the bed I followed that movement too, but this time I kept pushing down.

I entered her with one long push, slipping into her hot depth with ease. She was so wet and warm I sighed with satisfaction to simply feel her around me. Sue gave a long gasp as I entered and opened her eyes when I settled inside. Her face softened, that moment's desire fulfilled. "Nice," she whispered, "you feel perfect in there."

I wanted to bask in that glow all day, soak up Sue's beautiful face, her tender words and the heat of her body. There was no way my body would let that happen though. I pulled away slowly, until the head of my cock was almost out of her and then slid back inside. I did the same again, looking down at the silhouette of my cock disappearing inside Sue's pussy.

Sue's hands came around my back to grasp my bottom and immediately started to help my thrusts, pulling me into her and making sure that I ground against her clit in just the right way. I kept my rhythm slow and my strokes long as I looked down at Sue. She tried to keep my gaze as our excitement mounted but it was almost like she sighed with each stroke. I constantly switched my eyes between Sue's face and the wondrous sight of my cock moving in and out of her.

I was just beginning to feel the sensations and think about coming when Sue wriggled beneath me and my cock slipped out of her. I think she quietly said, "from behind," as she turned around and offered me her pussy from the rear but no words were necessary to explain that move. I quickly brought my cock up to her pussy lips again and pushed gently inside. I looked down and got an even better view of my cock sinking into Sue's pussy, this time just under a tight little asshole and between her round butt cheeks.

As soon as I started thrusting into her, Sue began pushing back hard onto me. I could feel that her excitement had reached a new level and my body responded by feeling the unmistakable renewed signs of an oncoming climax. I raised one leg from a kneeling position and placed my foot on the bed, allowing me to thrust with a more upward motion. Sue spread her legs further apart in response and immediately I could feel my balls slap against her damp flesh with each thrust.

As the slow burn of coming orgasm started I reached between Sue's legs and found her clit. It was swollen and soaked, but I heard her gasp as I left my fingers in place, moving slightly with my body as I thrust into her time and again. I tried to keep my rhythm slow, long and steady as my desire to plunge into her and make myself cum rose through me. Beneath me Sue was panting now, obviously close to climax herself. I pushed a little harder on her clit with my fingers, trying to synchronize climaxes.

It was Sue's reaching back to me and cupping my balls with her hand that did it. As soon as I felt her squeeze I knew there was nothing I could do to hold back and the hot flush of orgasm reached bursting point. She squeezed harder as I made a final thrust inside her and I felt the climax push and take over my body, rushing through my veins and burst at every nerve ending.

I grunted and pushed into Sue harder than ever as I came. As the first spurts of cum shot along my shaft and out into her pussy I pressed hard against her clit and rubbed, willing her to cum with me. Just as I felt her pussy get slicker than ever with my juices, Sue obliged. Letting go of my balls, she switched her hand to hold my fingers into her, ensuring they were clamped there as she came hard.

Sue let out a small scream as her climax peaked. I tried to thrust into her again but she gripped my hand tighter, urging me to stay put while she came. I felt her whole body shiver twice, then a huge contraction of her pussy muscles. Sue stopped breathing while the orgasm possessed her, then sighed and slumped onto the bed when it was done.

I slid on top of her, my cock still inside her. We were both breathing heavily.

If I thought that I would slip out of her and we could recover together, I was wrong. Sue slid to her side, my cock came out of her, and she started to settle, lying on her back. She grabbed my hand and led it back to her pussy. "I can cum again," she urged, "I need to."

I kneeled up again, gently rubbing Sue's pussy as she lay back, closed her eyes and enjoyed my work. My fingers dipped inside her, played with her lips and rubbed up and down the length of her opening. I watched her face as it gently contorted with my movements, and I suddenly had the image of playing Sue's body like it was a perfectly tuned guitar, my fingers controlling the tune and bringing the music to a crescendo.

Sue started panting as I plunged my finger in and out of her, pushing me hand into her clit as I worked. Her legs came up, wide open with knees on the air. She pushed down with her feet, raising her body off the bed as I continued to play her with my fingers. Sue grunted a few times as her moment got close and finally pushed further up off the bed, forcing my finger deep and my hand against her clit. I felt her heat as she flushed around my finger and after a few seconds she slumped back to the bed.

I lay next to Sue, my arm draped across her body, feeling her nipple against my skin. Her first reaction was a girlish giggle. "God, that was good."

I leaned over and kissed her lips softly. Looking into her watery eyes I said, "Felt like you needed that."

Sue smirked and nodded. "You noticed." She switched to lie facing me, our arms around each other. We kissed. "Felt like you needed something yourself." She smiled.

"You felt wonderful." I reached up to brush a stray hair from her face. "It was good."

"Not what I had planned this afternoon." She kissed me again, then backed away to look into my eyes. "But some things work out for the best."

It was hard to argue with that, so I didn't. I pulled Sue close and kissed her hard, letting her know that despite the quick pace of our passion, I felt that our coupling was more than two needy people falling towards each other.

"I still want you to write that guitar part for me."

I hesitated before answering. "No. I'm not going to." She puzzled at my words. "I think we should get together for some more lessons, until you can play the whole thing, at least."

Sue smiled and kissed me again. "Fine with me. But I'll warn you... I can be a really slow learner."

"Good."

12