Prague Midnight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“No Will its not possible, I’m not built that way” she moaned but her body told a different story as she thrust upwards onto the new, fatter invader. With patience and lots of attention to her enlarged clit with my tongue, my fingers slowly sank in to the knuckles. “So full” she whispered “God I’m so full.”

As her pussy got accustomed to the three fingers I started to finger fuck her, reaching deeper on each gentle thrust, lingering to caress the inside of her womb on each stroke. My tongue flicked her clit, I sucked her clit, I nipped her clit. She went wild, pushing down on my fingers until I could feel the tension inside her starting to build. Her movements became more rapid her thrusts down onto my fingers more insistent until I felt her pussy clutch my fingers, holding me tightly inside her as she let out a wail and her whole body shook. Her pussy juice flooded out passed my fingers, my tongue seeking to lap it up as it spilled onto her thighs. As she subsided, I withdrew my fingers, glistening with her juice. I blew cool air over her hard clit. She bucked again as a second smaller orgasm overtook her.

I continued to let my tongue wash over her pussy, tasting her juices as she continued to enjoy several little orgasms. My tongue left her clit to gently lick the juice from her thighs. I licked higher, deeper, into the crease between her bum cheeks, trying to get every ounce of pussy juice which she had expelled. Eventually it found the tight little ring of her anus. I licked around the rosebud, testing to see if this was step too far. She moved slightly to accommodate me so I continued to lick her tiny hole, stabbing from time-to-time at the tight little ring itself, trying to poke my tongue inside. She raised her hips, giving me easier access, but I knew that I would need to turn her over to enjoy her ass more fully. I slowly moved our bodies so she was on her side facing down into the bed and then lowered my mouth back between her cheeks.

My tongue continued to lavish attention on her tight hole while my fingers returned to her pussy, seeking more moisture. Wet fingers now moved to caress her anus while I nibbled and sucked on the skin of her ass cheeks. My index finger prodded at her anus seeking entry. “No Will please, not there. I have never done that. Oh please Will…….” Her voice tailed off as my finger entered her virgin ass. I held it just inside the opening, letting her get used to its presence. “Relax and trust me” I whispered “if it hurts too much I will withdraw.” I waited and then started to move my finger. Just little movements at first, then slowly a bit more until my finger went into little fucking movements. My free hand started to play with her breasts as I began to penetrate her deeper. “Oh no Will this cant be.” She was moaning now and pressing back against my finger “It feels sooo good.”

I took this as a signal and slowly withdrew the first finger, scooped up some of the pussy juice now flowing from her pussy and brought it back with a second finger to her anus. Both slipped in, more easily than the first, but it was still slow work getting her to relax enough to accept this bigger invader of her bowels. Once fully in however she accepted the renewed fucking of my fingers, moaning in a low tone and pushing back to impale herself further on my probing digits. As I started to finger fuck her ass more rapidly, I allowed my fingers to spread, slowly opening up her rear hole. Her moans and cries became more incoherent as she started to fuck my fingers – I didn’t need to do any work, she did it all. But I needed to take her over the final threshold.

I eased my fingers from her ass, leaving her moaning about the sudden emptiness she felt. I moved to get my now very hard cock into her pussy, thrusting in easily into her hot cunt. With only a few thrusts I was covered in pussy juice. I withdrew and edged my cock up to rest on her anus, still open from the attention of my fingers. “God no not that” she wailed, not very convincingly “you are too big, you will tear me apart.”

“Tell me you don’t want this Anne, I know you want to try”

A small sob escaped her lips, but she did not move away. I pressed my cock against her ass as gently as I could, but firmly. I thought she may be right, until the muscle gave way and the head slipped inside. I had only experienced anal sex twice before in my life, but nothing prepared me for the feel of this woman as I slowly pushed into her rear passage. She was hot, she was tight beyond belief and she was now starting to push back on my cock, pushing herself back on to me. I sank into her until my balls were pressed hard against her ass.

“Oh fuck no. I never thought ……” her cries were cut thought by me staring to slowly fuck in and out of her ass. My hands were at her breasts, squeezing the firmly, pinching the nipples. Her hands went to her pussy and she started to finger fuck herself and play with her clit. I picked up speed fucking her ass with long deep strokes, I could feel her fingers inside her as she tried to finger herself.

“Fuck my ass” “Fuck my ass” “Cum in my ass” Her cries were getting more frantic as her orgasm approached. She was so tight that I knew I could not last long despite the previous two cums. I fucked her tight hole faster, I felt my balls go tight. I felt her pussy spasm through the wall of her rectum and I came. We came. I shot another load deep in her bowels, a second on the out stroke and a third and fourth as my cock head rested just inside her anus. Our breathing was more like gasps for air and we both collapsed onto the bed, all strength gone. My softening cock slide from her rear hole to enable a copious amount of cum to run out onto the sheets.

Some time later she turned to me.

“You bastard” she said “I have just had the best three orgasms of my life. You have taken my ass and you are going to leave me in the morning.”

I stroked her hair, kissed her and said “Well that rather depends on you.” “I have to leave tomorrow but that does not have to be the end.”

She looked at me questioning me with those big brown eyes. “Is he telling the truth?” the unspoken question.

“There is one condition” I added. “And what is that?” she looked worried. “Simply that we will continue to fuck like that whenever we are together” I replied.

“You can bet on that. My body is yours and as long as you can make me cum like you did tonight, then you can cum inside me anytime you like. In which ever part of my body you like”

The End (perhaps)

12