Preachers, Pulpit, Parishioners and... Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wanted to run but stay at the same time.

Often thinking before that sex was something meant strictly for the enjoyment of the male species, she took know specific pleasure in it.

Blake had often heard women talk about orgasms but thought it was a myth. Through partners that she had experienced in the past she never reached that state of bliss that so many had described. She even tried masturbation like Ian was doing to her now but never had she felt what he was making her feel.

She could feel a strong feeling that she was losing control and that she needed to go to the restroom. The feeling she thought, was not one of having to relieve herself in that way.

Ian pulled his face inches away from hers. He could tell by the look in her eyes when his fingers found her center that she was a woman that didn't know the real pleasures that a woman could have. He had trained himself to know that look.

Ian knew that even though a woman might be 'experienced' she could also be oblivious to the feeling that God had created her to enjoy.

Some men still didn't know how to make a woman cum, and Samson was proof he thought.

He wanted to see her reaction to what he was doing to her. Feeling her breathing become more labored he begin to speak. Only at this point could he make her understand what he was about to do and say.

"Do you feel what I'm doing to you?" he asked her, his voice slightly above a whisper.

He wanted to make sure she understood.

She nodded her head yes.

"Have you ever felt a tingle in your pussy like this before Blake?"

She nodded no.

"I'm sure you feel as though you have to use the restroom. Am I correct?" he continued.

She shook her head yes, lowering it in pleasurable embarrassment.

"It's nothing to be ashamed of sweetheart." Ian told her as he lifted her head and planted a kiss on her trembling lips.

"What you're feeling is what a woman is supposed to feel baby. I don't want you to hold back what your body is feeling. Relax and trust me. I've got you." Ian told her as he continued rubbing her clit.

He could feel the juices begin to slide down his fingers as he found her inner spot to make her quiver with pleasure. His mouth watered more at the thought. All he wanted to do was focus on her. Ian paused before speaking again.

"When I came in your mouth I gave you a part of me. Something that I've given to no other woman."

She could still feel the pleasure that he was causing her but she shook her head to let him know that she was listening.

"You're with Samson. I know that. But you belong to me. This belongs to me."

He locked eyes with her before bringing his fingers up the slit between her thighs. He continued to stroke her clit and slid them back into her warm crevice.

She gripped his wrist as if trying to fight him away. She couldn't tolerate the feeling he was causing to go through her body.

Anticipating her movements he placed her hands around his neck and held them there until he knew she wouldn't move them.

The way she was looking at him as if she was afraid but turned on at the same time made him continue.

"Do you understand Blake?"

She looked at him with passion and fury at the same time. Here he was trying to control her just as Samson had she thought.

She never enjoyed being talked to during intimate acts but Ian's words were driving her crazy no matter how demanding they sounded.

When his finger halted their movement she almost begged him to start again.

"Do you understand Blake?" He repeated in calmly in his deep baritone voice. Saying it as more of a statement than a question.

She knew that he wouldn't continue his quest until he heard that three letter word come from her mouth.

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

Inhaling sharply as she felt his fingers begin to slide inside of her and felt the roughness of his other palm slide across her breast and pinch her nipples she answered with the words that bound their contract.

"Yes Ian. I understand that I belong to you." she told him in ragged gasps

"Good Girl." he whispered to her. "Now cum for me beautiful."

Blake tightened the grip on his neck. She begin to relish in the thought that she belonged to this man. A man that made her body betray her.

She felt her body begin to shake as she felt the hot liquid flow from her opening onto Ian's probing fingers.

Blake muttered words and phrases that had never exited her mouth before.

What was happening?

She couldn't control the intense spasms that were overtaking her and making her abandon any logic.

The whisperings in her ear made her fell safe as she lost control and surrendered to the uncontrollable tremors.

Ian placed his hand against the side of her face as he had done once before and looked deeply into her eyes as her breathing came back to normal. Easing his fingers from her still throbbing pussy he viewed the glistening wetness that covered them.

Blake could smell the fresh fragrance emitting from his fingers.

Ian wanted her to see him taste her just as she had him.

He placed his index and middle fingers to his mouth and begin to lick them clean of her cum.

When he placed them between her lips she opened her mouth to receive the same fingers.

Without hesitation she suckled them like she had once done his dick. Ian let out a groan as he thought of the imitation she was doing.

She could feel the trickle of cum trail down her inner thighs as she sucked hungrily.

Blake stood there motionless as Ian fixed her clothes in place and walked her to her car.

He could tell by the buzzing of her cell phone that she needed to go.

Following close behind her he reached for the phone and dialed a number. Blake was still shocked by the sensations her body was going through and could only look at him. She then heard his phone ring in the house before he ended the call and returned the small device back to her purse.

Reaching the car door she saw him standing behind her in the glass. He stared at her through the same reflective tint.

Blake could still feel the bulge rise in his pants even more. She closed her eyes and tried to capture the feeling he was inciting in her again.

"I meant what I said Blake." he told her before pinching her still hard nipple through her shirt.

Dropping her head back in delightment she cursed herself inside.

He opened the car door and waited for her to enter.

Three missed calls from Samson. I'm going to be late getting home she thought as she looked at her phone.

Neither of them said a word as she placed her hands on the wheel and guided the car out of the secluded location. She watched him in her rearview as he stood briefly before walking into the house.

12