Pregnant Kathy Gets Hers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slumped over against the bed, but I wasn't done. Since she had enjoyed the butt-fucking, she had to be humiliated some other way. Will had told me she didn't suck cock, had never sucked cock, so I though now would be a perfect time for her to be initiated. I pulled my still achingly hard dick out of her asshole with a sticky plop, revealing a slimy snake covered in caked breast milk and precum, dried blood, and streaks of brown shit. There was one particularly large glob of poop on the very tip.

I pulled her over to face me, holding my soiled genitals toward her face. "Now, you filthy, lying, cunt, you learn to suck dick. I know you hate it, and I don't care. You'll suck me clean, suck the come out of these balls, or else, understand?"

She made a child-eating-broccoli face as I smeared the bigger lump of shit across her cheek. She was clearly recoiling from the smelly rod protruding in her face, totally disgusted at the thought of eating her own shit, especially off of a big stinky dick that had also been in her puss. I rubbed the shaft up and down across her face, my balls on her chin and my length extending all the way to the top of her head, then pulling it back down, over her lips, smearing them with her own filthy fluids. Then I held her nose shut, waiting for her mouth to open for breath, and shoved myself in. At first I felt her teeth, but I pulled out and slapped her hard, saying "You know better, slut, use your lips and tongue, not your fucking teeth." And she did as she was told, tongue swirling around my shaft as I fucked a few inches in and out of her, red-painted lips sucking and slurping almost eagerly at my rod. Soon I was clean, and I pulled out and made her swallow her mouthful of ass-juice; when she made another face, she got slapped again, this time with the heavy, hard broadside of my shaft. I still needed to come, so I grabbed the back of her head, fingers lacing through her short, dyed-black hair to steady her, and began to fuck her mouth for all I was worth. She gagged at one point as I slammed against her tonsils, so I pulled back, waiting for her throat to relax and open (which a throat always does after a good gag) and then I pushed myself home, filling this poor little girl's tiny throat with my vast, horny prick. She had taken seven inches in when she started slapping at my ass and whimpering. A rope of saliva sputtered out over my balls as I pulled back an inch, then fucked all the way down her throat again. She was trying to get a breath but I wouldn't let her. A frightening lump, like a bobbing adam's apple, appeared in her neck as she swallowed me down her retching throat. I was in so deep her nose was sniffing my pubes and my hairless balls were tickling her chin.

"Bet you wish now you weren't such a squeamish vegetarian whore, don't you?" I mocked her as I threaded my turgid pole in and out of her protesting throat. "If you'd done like everybody else and gone done on your boyfriends, your first blowjob wouldn't be with a big ol' mean cock covered in shit from your filthy white-trash wannabe ass."

I could hear a thick, gloopy squishing sound each time I forced my merciless cock back past her tonsils into her ravaged throat. She was drooling, her nose was running, and tears leaked copiously from her eyes over her shit-stained cheeks. I fucked that stupid bitch's mouth back and forth, her lipstick now streaking my prick from top to bottom. Finally I felt my balls surging their jizz-load through the long tube of my dick. I pulled back and shot in her mouth, letting the cum splatter on her tongue, gushing in hot rivulets down her throat. She choked and gagged but I wouldn't let her up off the dick, even after the last thick string of semen squirted her tongue and coated the insides of her cheeks. Lubed with hot cum I shot my prick straight back down her throat and leaked my seed directly down her savaged gullet, pumping the final drops of my jism into her slobbering mouth. When I finally pulled out I held her mouth shut and told her to swallow if she knew what was good for her. He face was covered in cold sweat, but she swallowed anyway, looking terrified.

I stood up, my dick softening quickly. She slumped down on the ground, looking beaten. Then I turned back around, saying "One last thing... lying sluts have to be marked." And with that I pointed my soft dong at her and let a torrent of hot piss fly out all over her face, then down on her heavy tits and over her pregnant belly. I stuck my hose right into her mouth, making her take my golden fluid by the mouthful, gulping at it just trying not to drown, but it was spilling all over her formerly pretty goth-girl face. As a last gesture of hatred, I tried to piss into her twat but couldn't get the angle right. I did manage to flip her over and aim my urine into her stretched and bloody asshole, watching it fill up and leak with the salty ejaculate. Her ass was so loose I fit my soft dickhead straight into her chute, my piss shooting deep into her bowels and spraying out backwards all over her cheeks and my belly when her unfortunate little rectum began to overflow. I flipped her over again and emptied my bladder onto her gigantic belly, loving how it looked, a glistening wet sphere of tight shiny skin covered in my hot piss. I rubbed my dripping dick against her protruding belly-button, flicking it like a clit, shaking off my last drops onto her luscious pregnant body. Once she was covered top to bottom in smelly, golden urine, her sacred mother's swollen belly defiled with piss and her stretched-out pussy leaking cum, I laughed, grabbed my clothes, and left her there to rot.

I showed Will the pictures, anyway. Fuck that slut. She deserved it.

12