Pregnant Pond Farm: Sir_Scouries?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scouries
scouries
10,482 Followers

"And what about the stallions?" I asked when he'd apparently finished his talk for the night.

"They're a completely different kettle of fish," he said as he stood up. "We'll talk about them tomorrow."

Grandfather was a stallion. There was absolutely no doubt in my mind about that. And I dreamt about him that night, dreamt about my being led naked to the horse breeding farm by Felipe and Angel. Dreamt about being mounted by granddad. The next morning I couldn't decide if it had been a nightmare or not.

Lesson #3 was "STALLIONS: Careful - they're not a young girl's best friend".

True stallions make up a very small percentage of the male population. Maybe five or six percent of all males. At least according to grandpa. He used horse breeding analogies as he discussed them.

Stallions are not lovers. Smart girls don't marry stallions.

I interrupted. "You married grandma." She was a woman I'd never known. I only knew her from faded pictures in old photo albums.

My grandfather looked at me for seconds before he finally answered, "I wasn't a good husband."

"You cheated on grandma didn't you?"

"Mandy, haven't you understood a word I've said? You've watched Sir_Scouries for weeks."

"But he's a horse," I protested.

"Stallions don't cheat. Ever!" I knew what was coming but didn't say a word. "We never promise fidelity. It's not in our nature."

"You'll sleep with anyone won't you? Fuck them?"

Grandpa nodded. "That's why a woman should never marry one. Just like the stallion uses her she uses him."

"Uses him? For what? He almost rapes her?"

"Just like there's a potential rapist in every man there's a corresponding need in every woman. A need to be taken. To be dominated. To be filled. To be impregnated."

"It's not in me," I denied.

"You're still a young girl. You're not ready, not fully ripened," my granddad answered. "But some day..."

Of course it was in me. And I'd felt it every time I'd watched Sir_Scouries mount a mare. I'd felt the fear but also the need. The violence of the coupling repulsed me even as the moisture had pulsed between my legs.

And as I lay in bed that night I knew I was ready in spite of granddads words. And as I pushed my fingers inside myself, as I tried to assuage my need, I realized that my grandfather was not going to come into my bedroom some night and rape me. I understood that I'd have to go to him. I'd have to lead myself to the slaughter.

Granddad's mare?

It was late. Late for the farm anyway. Ten fifteen. It was three nights later. I'd just spent thirty minutes soaking in the tub. Preparing myself. I was going to comb my hair, perfume and deodorize myself, put on my sexiest nightie, but then realized that was the last thing I needed to do.

He was a stallion. He'd want to smell me, not some artificial perfume. This wasn't going to be some teenage seduction. I was going to be taken. And he wasn't going to care less what I thought or felt. I was scared shitless as I walked out the door of my bedroom and turned towards his. I was trembling. I was naked. Every nerve end in my cunt was alive. And yes it was a cunt as I walked towards my stallion. A cunt hungry for a stallion's cock.

"I want a stallion." I whispered it out into the pitch black bedroom. I knew grandpa was awake. I knew he had an erection. I knew he'd been waiting for me.

"You're not ready for one yet. Haven't you listened to anything I've been teaching you?" Grandad turned on the bedside lamp. I walked over towards his bed. Then bent my left leg and put my knee up on his mattress.

"Stop!" An imperial order. I jumped back up.

"Please." Grandpa's cock was enormous. It was ready. His maleness was overpowering. I knew he could smell my need. The room reeked of it. My legs were trembling.

"Do you know what you're asking for?"

"I need you." A whine. A plea. And then in a second grandpa was out of the bed and standing behind me. His cock was poking me as he grasped my shoulders and pulled me hard back against him. He pushed and turned me so I was facing the wall mirror. I watched him in the glass.

"Stallions aren't New York schoolboys," he whispered in my ear. Then he poked his tongue into it. Licked it. Bit it.

"I don't want a schoolboy," I moaned as I tried to reach behind me and grasp his cock.

"Stallions aren't soft. They don't caress ... they don't whisper sweet things in their girlfriend's ear ... they don't send roses ..."

"What do they do?" I asked even as granddad allowed my hand to find and then circle his prick. It was hot ... it literally felt like it was on fire. It jumped in my hand. It'll never fit, he'll kill me I thought even as I tried to squeeze its steel like hardness.

"They do what they want. When they want. They maul. They fuck. They control, they only think of themselves, of the animal growing between their legs," he promised as his fingers angrily squeezed my breasts.

"Fuck me!" I was trembling from head to foot. Wavering on suddenly unsteady legs. I probably would have fallen over if I hadn't been holding onto his mast. His hand slid down and between my legs. Pushed inside.

"FUCK MEEEEE!"

"You know that if I start I won't stop don't you? That I'll fuck you every night for the rest of the summer. That I'll make you do things--"

"Stop talking!" He did! He lifted me and then threw me down onto my back on the bed. Climbed up between my legs.

"You're just a girl." His face was wild. His cock was inches from my sex.

"Hurry!"

And then the talking was over. It was inside me. I screamed. Tried to protest, tried to stop him as his cock overwhelmed my cunt. I tried to move my body, to thrash my legs but his weight and penetration made a joke of my feeble attempts at self defense.

"Noooooooooo!" I screamed. This wasn't what I wanted, what I'd expected. The animal above me couldn't have cared less.

That first violation seemed to last forever. It was horrid even though my body somehow adjusted to him. Opened and accepted the cock that was raping me. Moistened itself to facilitate an even deeper penetration. Spasmed in orgasm when grandfather's penis ejaculated out his thick male seed.

I lay spent on my back on his bed when he'd finally finished and pulled out, moaning and gasping through my tears.

"Turn over," he eventually ordered. His cock was still erect. His first ejaculation hadn't softened him.

"Again?" I asked. A fearful question escaping my tears. In answer he simply flipped me over onto my stomach. Then pulled me up onto my knees. Then pushed inside again as his huge hands latched onto my hanging breasts. The second time was both better and worse. It took longer but my orgasm was even more powerful than my first.

I loved the feel of his sperm as it oozed around inside of me.

****

I was sore the next morning. Tender everywhere. Used. Dried patches of sperm gave my legs and thighs and stomach a splotchy piebald look. My breasts ached. My lips were bruised.

Grandpa was snoring. I leaned over and kissed his cheek. Then his left nipple. I ran my tongue around his navel. I tasted his sperm and my juices when my tongue licked over the head of his resting cock. The cock that had hurt me. Filled me. The cock that had made me experience feelings I'd never guessed were possible.

I slipped my lips over the cockhead and took the flaccid shaft into my mouth. 'You're not so big this morning are you,' I mouthed silently to the penis I was sucking.

Apparently sir penis didn't like my admonition. He started to grow. Bigger ... then even bigger. Too big. I started to pull back. To expel him from my mouth. Then I felt the hand at the back of my head. I couldn't escape. I looked up. Grandpa was awake. He was grinning.

"Don't stop little girl," he ordered as he started to apply pressure to the back of my head.

"I'm full. It's too big," I tried to say. Granddad didn't hear. My words were muffled by the monster in my mouth. And as he started to fuck my mouth I felt his free hand slip between my legs. I cried out in protest.

I choked as his cream splashed down my throat.

****

They all knew. Not from anything either granddad or I had said. Nor had we done anything differently as we'd sat down to breakfast. Or I didn't think we had. But the second we were all sitting at the table Felipe leaned over and whispered in Angel's ear. They both laughed and then let their eyes roll over my body.

Gretchen gave me a dirty smirk. Grandpa smiled contentedly as the others examined me. Hardly a word was said as the five of us ate our meal. But before leaving the kitchen, and before any of the others had left either, he walked over to where I was standing at the sink. His hands circled me from behind. Closed on my breasts. Squeezed. Then slipped down to the hem of my dress. Gretchen, Felipe and Angel watched wordlessly as grandfather's hands disappeared underneath. A finger penetrated me. I groaned. A second later they were all gone. I slid down to the floor.

****

At bedtime that night I went directly to his bed. Then lay on my back naked waiting for him. I wanted to resist but couldn't. I needed to experience the feeling of being filled again. As I knew I would every night for the rest of the summer. Perhaps for the rest of my life.

****

It took three nights of being fucked before I thought of the possibility of pregnancy. He simply said, "I've been putting a birth control pill in your food every day since you got here. You're not ready to bear my child yet." But I knew someday he'd think I would be ready. Bear my grandfather's child?

****

The days and weeks passed. My cooking improved. I washed Sir_Scouries penis. I cut off more chickens heads. I swam naked with my grandfather every morning. I was fucked. Used time and again.

My body loved it even as my brain rebelled from it. My orgasms became all encompassing.

He even took me in the horse breeding barn one afternoon. In front of Gretchen and the boys. In front of the two female grooms who'd escorted Sir_Scouries latest mare to her appointment. In front of the official from the Jockey Club. Grandpa had ordered me to wear my favorite flowered summer dress to the proceedings that day. And had told me not to be wearing panties. And when Sir_Scouries had mounted his mare granddad had bent me over a rail, lifted up my dress and started to fuck me.

Granddad lasted longer than the stallion. So they were all watching us at the moment granddad's sperm erupted inside me. My cries had been echoing around the barn for minutes. I'd been almost as noisy as the mare!

What about mom?

The idea, the thought, was slow in coming. Looking back months later I can't understand why it hadn't occurred to me earlier. It seems so obvious to me now. Perhaps what I'd been experiencing with grandfather, the nightly domination of my body, hadn't left room for any other thoughts.

And when it had finally occurred to me I simply let it simmer for a while. I wasn't quite ready for its implications.

It was only in late August, just five days before my scheduled return to New York City and home, that I broached it. Again I hadn't planned my words or their timing. They just spilled out...

I was lying in my grandfather's bed. I was naked (big surprise!). I had his penis in my hand. It was now flaccid. It was sticky. It had already been inside various parts of my body that night. My mouth was just inches from its scarlet head. My lips started to move. They started to talk to this organ that had been the center of my world for the past six weeks. Granddad was listening.

"You fucked my mommy too, didn't you?" I asked it.

"Absolutely not," granddad answered. I ignored him as I kept looking at his penis.

"When she was a young girl like me?"

"I didn't."

"Or did you start even earlier," I demanded of the flesh that was starting to harden in my hand. Grandpa didn't say anything.

"Does daddy know?"

"Absolutely not," granddad repeated. I still didn't look up towards his face.

"And what about Aunt Kathy? Did you fuck her too?" Another 'absolutely not' echoed around the room. Granddad didn't let me ask his cock any more questions that night. In fact he just grabbed my hair and stuffed his cock deep into my mouth.

****

"You and she still do it, don't you?" It was the next evening. We were again back on our usual places on the swing. I was nestled in against his body.

"Yes."

"Aunt Kathy too?"

"Yes."

My mother had sent me to the farm knowing what was going to happen to me! She'd given me to my grandfather. How could she have?

Epilogue: Dartmouth College November 5th 2011

I'm at College now and it's proven to be even better than I'd ever hoped for. I've already made all sorts of friends -- nice people who I know will still be my friends twenty and thirty years from now. People I'll be able to rely on. I love residence life.

I love my college classes. The library. The opportunity to learn that I'll have for the next four years. To grow as a woman. To prepare myself for a useful, productive life.

Of course I have been careful about boys. The warnings that granddad pounded into my head during his 'boy' lectures are impossible to ignore. And in a way he's already been proven right. During frosh week two boys were asked to leave the college. A frat party. A girl was drunk. Or so the story that spread like wildfire around the campus reported. Two boys slept with her. They too were drunk. Or they weren't. It was Rape. Or it wasn't. The girl left school. The boys were forced to follow.

Oh don't worry. I socialize. We go out in groups. Guys and girls. But I'm watchful. I'm beginning to understand some of the things granddad told me to watch out for. How a boy looks at you. How he talks to girls. His comfort level with members of the opposite sex. I've learned to make quick judgments about the character of the men I meet. And to take my time before I make a decision to go out with someone. We girls try to buddy up if we're going to be drinking. To watch out for each other.

That doesn't mean I've retreated into a shell. I've actually dated three guys so far this term. Always in public places to start. I measured them even as we talked. All turned out to be pretty nice guys. Not a stallion among them. But also no creeps.

I slept with one of them. But not before our third date. It was fun. Ritchie was nice. He's still nice for that matter. He was good in bed. But not too good. I think it was only after I'd slept with him that I was able to totally forgive my mother.

I'm not in love with Ritchie but I now know that there is someone very much like him in my future. Someone I'll love. Someone I'll want to raise a family with. Someone I'll want to spend my life with. A relationship much like moms and dads.

I'll still need a stallion! I miss granddad but at the same time I don't miss him. I miss him most at night! But you can't live with a stallion. I know that now.

I'd been so mad at my mother for a long time after I'd left the farm. I'd been too confused and too angry with her when I'd gotten home from the farm to have any sort of conversation or discussion with her. In fact I'd insisted that daddy drive me up to Dartmouth and not mom.

I felt so sorry for daddy during those first few days. He'd been a great husband and a wonderful father and yet he'd been turned into a cuckold by his wife from the first days of their marriage. It didn't seem fair!

My thoughts on the matter have slowly changed over the last couple of months. I'm not angry at mom anymore. How can I blame her? She was taken by her father when she was still an innocent teenager. Just as I had and I hadn't done much to fight him off. What could mom have done? She was living with him for crying out loud! I knew the power of granddad now, crikey, what must he have been like when he was twenty-five years younger?

And how could I fault the life she'd lived. She'd been a great mother to Jack and me. Always there for us. And she'd made dad happy. There was absolutely no doubt of that. We'd had a happy, loving home. She'd somehow been able to shield all of us from her secret. My enjoying sex with Ritchie after my summer with granddad had finally allowed me to understand mom. You can love a man even while needing another.

I also don't feel sorry for daddy anymore. I love him. Jack loves him. Mom loves him. He's had a great life with my mother. She's nurtured him as much as she did her children. He's happy. In this day and age how many men could say the same? Heck, half of my high school classmate's parents were divorced!

I've also had to face the whole incest issue since I've left the farm. It's a dirty word in our society. I'd never dare tell anyone what happened to me. Or who did it. It's simply out of the question. It's the last great taboo!

But I've explored the issue since I've come to school. I've researched it on the Internet. Read scholarly tomes I took out of the College Library. Tried to grasp the genetic biology of it. I've learned that it's something people almost never talk about. But that it happens all the time. Everywhere. In every society and country on the globe. Mothers and sons. Fathers and daughters. Sisters and brothers. Uncles. Aunts. Grandfathers. It's hidden but we're not much different from the animals. Which I guess isn't that strange given we're supposedly descended from monkeys. And in my research I'd found monkeys were as bad as cats!

What my grandfather and I had done wasn't that unusual!

The other shoe finally dropped just before Halloween. Like my first epiphany (my realization that granddad must have slept with mom and auntie Kathy) this one also took me by surprise. How dumb was I, I asked myself, when what anyone else would have realized months before, suddenly occurred to me. Grandpa was my father! He was Jack's father! He had to have been!

My mother had left home to go to University once she'd graduated high school. She'd done what I was doing now. Eventually she'd met my father. They'd married. But the stallion had never left her life. He never would. And a stallion's only role is to breed. Sometime, in the second year of my parent's married life, my grandfather had 'covered' mom. Put me inside her. He'd taken a chance. Thrown the dice. He and mom had hoped for the best.

When the realization struck me I immediately remembered granddad's words when he'd explained how horse breeders were always willing to take that chance. I remembered his exact lines: "But when it works Amanda you get a Secretariat ... or a Seattle Slew. They can run like the wind," grandpa had enthused with something like awe in his voice that day. "They fly...".

Both mother and granddad had taken that chance. That I'd turn out to be a 'Secretariat' and not material for the glue factory. Granddad had decided. He was Mom's stallion. And now my stallion. And then they'd defied the odds a second time with my little brother. Granddad was the biggest risk taker in the whole horse breeding world!

But in the weeks since that realization had struck a second has occurred to me. Granddad has been covering mom for over twenty-five years. He's been her only stallion. And he'll continue covering her. For what, maybe another ten years? Surely at some point he won't be able to continue his duties. Which might be okay for mom, heck she'd be in her fifties before he'd be retired.

But what about me I wondered. Sure I'm okay for a few years but what about for the future? For the long term.

I knew that at some point I'm going to have to find another one! Find another man who'd dominate me.

****

I should have been watching our college football team play that afternoon. Just about every other person in my residence had gone. Our hated enemy Yale was playing our boys. Instead I'd stayed home. Watching television. Ritchie had asked me to go with him to the game but I'd told him I had to watch the horse races on TV.

scouries
scouries
10,482 Followers