Prejudice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you a virgin?"

"Indeed yes, good sir."

"Do you want me to fuck you?"

After the briefest pause, she said in a soft, sad voice, "yes, sir, take me. I am nothing; I am yours to do as you please."

He grabbed her hips and drove his cock against her hymen, pushing through it and imbedding his hard prick halfway inside her twat. Anahita stifled her scream of pain by filling her mouth with her hand and biting down. Gregory pulled back a small distance and drove himself all the way in. Anahita cried out again.

"Did that hurt?"

"Yes, sir, but I am able to bear up to it, sir," Tears flooded her eyes.

He slowly worked his cock in and out of her slippery pussy. It was so tight around him and felt excellent.

"Would you like me to fill you up with my semen?"

"Yes, sir, do what you will: I accept willingly all that you do." What difference did it make now. She could return to her parents and tell them that not only was she no longer a virgin, but also was carrying a bastard child.

That was invitation enough. He drove himself in and out of her. First she merely accepted his violation, but soon she joined his efforts and wiggled her sexy pelvis erotically against him. It did not take Gregory long to complete his forced violation of this student. He gasped as his cum flowed into her.

Some minutes after he finished, he pulled his softened dick from her juicy pussy. "What do you think of all this?" he asked. He saw that the slick juice from her vagina and his ejaculate coated his cock and tinted it pink from her torn hymen. Anahita, as expected, had been a virgin.

"I have not been punished enough, sir," she replied forlornly.

"Is that so!" he responded, somewhat surprised. "Bend over the arm of the couch," her ordered. After she complied, he ran his hand gently over her smooth, round ass, admiring it shape. He lifted his hand and let it fall back with a sharp slap on one smooth cheek. He repeated the stroke on the other cheek, and went on spanking her bare ass until it pinked nicely under his admiring gaze.

"Are you ever going to copy another person's work again?" His hand fell.

"No, sir," Anahita cried out. "I am through with that."

"Will you ever hand in a plagiarized report again?" Another slap rang out.

"No, sir, never, sir."

"Have you been punished enough for today?" He let his fingers touch her sexy, but now reddened butt. It felt hot where he had spanked her.

"Sir, that is for you to say."

Before he could answer, the bell in Titus Hall began to ring out the hour. It was seven PM. Anahita had missed her dinner in the dining hall; he was hungry too. Where had the time gone?

"Did you miss your dinner?"

"Yes, sir, but I do not care for it."

"Well, I do. Get dressed, and we will go to a restaurant. I know one that has some vegetarian dishes that you can eat."

Anahita slowly got to her feet and began to dress. Greg sent her to the rest room to wash her face and comb her hair. She came back a few minutes later, and seemed even prettier than before. She gathered her books and followed him to his car. As they drove off, she broke the silence.

"If you please, sir, go to any restaurant that you want. I don't always eat vegetarian food and don't need it."

"I suppose you would like a steak," he suggested sarcastically.

"That would be fine, sir," she replied quietly. She loved steaks. Steaks were so American. She loved burgers and hotdogs. Even her parents secretly dined on meat dinners in the privacy of their home.

Fifteen minutes later they were seated in Archie's Steak Pub. The waitress took their order for strip steaks, and they sat across from each other sipping cold glasses of a local brew. Anahita enjoyed beer too.

"Now, Anahita," he said, leaning back, "I think that you should call me Greg when we are not in class and you are paying for your enormous misdeed. I want to hear a more detailed explanation of how you paper came to resemble that article so closely." Anahita told him in almost boring detail how she had developed the idea for her paper and then had conducted the research. Greg began to suspect that every word she said was the truth.

Later Greg asked Anahita why she had not laughed at the blonde student's gross error. He was amazed at her answer.

"It seemed so wrong, but there was some truth in it. She made me think of this..." Then she explained an original idea that had come into her head upon hearing the amusing answer from the blonde. Greg was amazed at Anahita's obvious intelligence and understanding. The same idea had flashed through his own head and he had written it down as soon as he had returned to his office.

Later in the car as Greg drove his student to her dorm, he understood, at last, that her plagiarism had been truly innocent, and his punishment not only was unfair, but far, far too harsh. She had done nothing to deserve his vile forced use of her innocent, virginal body. The pressure of her shoulder against his broke his guilty thoughts. He glanced to his right and saw Anahita had moved over to him and was shyly smiling at him.

"Could you call me Ana when we are together, sir," she requested. She liked that name; it sounded more American.

"Most definitely, Ana," he replied and squeezed her leg, "and don't call me sir either, just plain Greg is fine."

"When will I receive more punishment, Greg?" she asked.

Part Three:

It was Friday afternoon. Anahita packed a bag of clothes. She had also gone shopping and picked up a few more items to fill out her weekend wardrobe. Greg would pick her up near the media center. Neither wanted the world to know of their relationship. She had met with him again in his office at his request. She had feared going, recalling what has happened the last time she had appeared there. This time was different. He had held her gently and promised her punishment would be less extreme in the future. Her body had melted into his, grateful for a meeting without any harsh abuse. She had put her arms around him.

"You will join me this weekend in my house," he instructed. It will be just the two of us. I will allow you to do your work while I do mine. We can also try to get out and have a little relaxation during the day."

"Yes, Greg, I am yours, as you know." Anahita had then listened to his orders for the time and place of their rendezvous.

Now Anahita was in his car with her little suitcase and book bag on the back seat, headed away from the college to his rented house in the countryside. She moved next to him as she had seen the American girls do with boyfriends.

"Listen," he said, still concealing his own guilt from her, "If it turns out that I made you pregnant, I'll pay for an abortion. There is no need for you to suffer needlessly."

"Greg, don't worry; I'm not pregnant. My period came early, later that night, and now I am clean again." She put her hand on his leg. "The pain was so terrible when you entered me, but now, I am glad, it is over. You can have me any time now, but, I beg you to be careful, or you will shame me."

"Yes, Ana, we will be very careful now. I won't be hurting you again."

"I deserved it, Greg. If you want, I can get a referral from the health clinic to a doctor, and he can give me the birth control pills."

"Yes, Ana, we need to talk about that and many other things." Greg's mind was churning with conflicting thoughts and ideas, confused by his feelings of guilt and lust. He wanted her, but how could that be, given his prior attitudes toward girls like her. She had him by the balls, if she realized it. He could be charged as a criminal and discharged from his position. He would never again be an instructor at a college. All he had worked for would be gone. He had never fooled around with a student and knew he was on shaky ground by merely dating her. Maybe the only thing that prevented her from doing filing a complaint against him was to avoid her own shame. He glanced over at her pretty face.

When they arrived, he carried her suitcase inside. She followed with her book bag. He led her into the his bedroom and explained how one closet had room for her to hang her clothes up, and a bureau had a big empty drawer to put away her belongings. He had made an effort to spruce up the place since Tuesday. He showed her around his house, feeling urges to take her again as they passed from room to room, but he held himself back. He still had so many issues whirling inside his head to deal with. Maybe it would be best to get to know her better before he could decide where he stood, where they stood.

They were in the kitchen. "I thought we could go out to eat tonight. I know a little restaurant that serves barbeque. Maybe you would like to try it. I bought a few things for tomorrow," he named what he had, "but if you want something else, we can pick it up on the way back from dinner." He had made the food purchases based on his new knowledge that Anahita was an American, not born in India, but, of all places, in New Jersey.

"No, Greg, everything you have sounds good to me." She cried with delight as a large cat strolled boldly into the room. Her parents did not allow pets; it had something to do with life in India. "What a big cat! What is its name?"

"This is Tigger. He has such bold tabby markings that he almost looks like a miniature tiger, and he loves to prowl around outside. I've had his since he was a little kitten five years ago."

"He is so wonderful." She picked him up and held him. The cat began to rub its head against her. "I love him," she said and continued to talk to the big cat. Loud purring filled the room. Greg watched and listened to her enjoy the cat. Whenever Anahita spoke, Greg realized, her voice had a pleasant, melodious tone.

Later they went out to eat, and Anahita discovered that she liked barbequed food too. Greg noticed how she always moved close to him in the car. On the way home he put his arm around her; she cuddled herself against him. When they were in his house again, he told her that he would shower and then they could relax together. As soon as he had emerged from his bedroom in loose, comfortable clothing, Anahita disappeared into the bathroom and also took a shower. When he heard her go into the bedroom, he brought two cold beers from the kitchen, and put a tape into his VCR.

Anahita appeared. She was dressed in her new little nightgown that barely reached down to mid-thigh. When she moved, he saw that nothing was under it. Greg could feel his cock begin to harden, and the evening had not yet started. She curled herself against him on the couch. He handed her a glass of beer.

"Since you said you liked this, take a look." Greg pressed a button on the remote and the news program was replaced by the movie in the VCR. It was a triple-X video he had selected for them, complete with various sexual acts, but also with scenes of softer, more romantic situations. He hoped it appealed to her. They cuddled together and sipped their beer.

"Do you watch these often?" she asked after a ten minutes, thinking of her father's secret library of movies.

"No, actually, not, but I recalled this one that I saw a year ago, and I thought that you would like it." He put an arm around her.

"I do like it; it looks like there are real relationships between some of the people. It's not all... um, sexual stuff, you know... fucking and sucking."

Greg almost choked on his beer when he heard her say those words. It seemed so incongruous from her seemingly innocent lips, but then, she had already admitted to her sexual sophistication, and she was not a virgin any more. He had deflowered her, and here she was with him again, waiting to engage in more wanton activities. She understood fully why she was here: to service him and save herself.

His hands casually roamed over her. Anhita put her soft hands on him. They were no longer watching the movie. She reached over and put her almost empty glass down and picked up the remote. The VCR and TV clicked off. Ana turned to Greg and met his eager lips with her own. She slipped a hand under his shirt, while he felt her softness through the thin cloth of her nightgown. He suggested the bedroom and, when she murmured her assent, picked her up and carried her to his bed.

Her body was filled with desire, and a flood of lust flamed inside her. She wanted to have the same feeling that she had experienced earlier and needed relief from the sexual tension that had accumulated during the week. She became very aggressive in the bed and pulled Greg's clothes from him and quickly shed her own simple garment.

"I think I should punish you some more, before we go any further," Greg said as they grappled nakedly on the sheet. "Do you understand?"

"What kind of punishment?" she answered meekly.

"What kind do you deserve?" he countered.

"Maybe another spanking," she suggested. She had thought about his hands slapping her firm round ass to a nice red color. She had tingled all the next day.

"Yes," he said. He grabbed her and pulled her across his legs. "How about this?" he asked as his hand descended again and again onto the smooth flesh. "Am I going to see any more work handed in that was copied from others?"

"No! Never again."

"Are you sure about that?" he asked as he continued the spanking.

"Yes, I am certain of it, very certain indeed."

"Good, for now, at least," he said and rolled her onto the bed. As she lay there on her stomach, enjoying the residual sting on her buttocks, Anahita felt his lips touching the same spot where his hand had only just chastised her. Soon he rolled her over and spread her legs apart. She moaned when his lips first touched her damp pussy, remembering how he had brought an end to her suffering days ago. His lips, tongue, and finally his fingers soon brought her to a climax. Her hips were grinding against Greg's face involuntarily. Still he continued to stimulate her with his mouth. She felt another thrill sweep over her and cried out.

Through half-closed eyes Anahita watched as Greg rose up from the bed and reached into the nightstand. He rolled a rubber onto his erect penis and knelt between her legs. She could feel the liquid of her own secretions seeping out, dripping down her ass. He rubbed his hard cock up and down her oozing cunt and pushed it into her a little way.

"Does that hurt, Ana?" he asked.

"No," she gasped. "Put it into me, Greg... all the way in."

Greg carefully moved deeper, watching her face for any sign of pain. He was fully imbedded in her tight pussy. She knew what to do. She wrapped her legs around him and pulled him down onto her.

"Fuck me, Greg darling," she moaned. "Fuck me hard. I want you so bad." The spanking, the cunnilingus, and now his big cock filling her, the whole ritual was having an incredible effect between her legs and inside her belly. She was so hot; she needed to be fucked so badly. Her hips again moved without any conscious effort from her. Greg began to move himself in and out.

"You're my little slut, aren't you?" he croaked out. You wanted me to make you do this. Your little hot twat is on fire."

"Yes, baby, yes, fuck me! Put out the fire in my hot pussy!" She cried, uttering a line from the very movie they had just watched. The words had stuck in her thoughts since she heard them.

Greg recognized the lines too and the image that went with them. He drove himself with hard, deep strokes into her slippery cunt. "Yes, you little slut, I'll fuck you silly. You just see if I don't!" He slammed himself deep into her as his moist flesh slapped against her, and he rubbed his lips and tongue on her soft, sweaty boobs, sucking her swollen, dark nipples.

"Yes, baby, fuck me all night long; I need you so bad!" She gasped. His pubic bone was pressing against her clit each time he rammed himself into her. "Ohhh... baby... ohhhhh... yeah... ohhhh... OHHHH!" Anahita came once again.

Greg felt her vaginal walls spasm on his cock, and the tension in him that had been building for days suddenly snapped. An enormous swell of pleasure spread from his pelvis. He had never felt an orgasm so strong before. He collapsed onto her and found her mouth waiting for his own. Many minutes passed; he moved from her and disposed of the rubber, now filled with his thick semen. He pulled the covers up over them. He heard little throaty sounds from his lover as she cuddled closer to him and rested a soft arm across his muscular chest.

In spite or their bold promises, they slept soundly through the night and woke up refreshed after sunrise. They were too hungry to think of anything but food and soon were sitting in the kitchen nibbling fruit and pastries and sipping cups of hot tea. They had not bothered to dress, and, as soon as their stomachs filled, their eyes were all over each other's flesh; hands and lips followed.

Greg sat on a kitchen chair and Anahita straddled his thighs with his fully erect cock pressed against the roundness of her soft stomach. As she leaned back in his grasp she cupped her breasts and offered them to him. He leaned down and allowed her to feed her long, dark nipples between his lips. When he had satiated that need, she lifted herself up and lowered herself onto his dick, allowing it to slide slowly into the depths of her slippery pussy.

"Fuck me for a while; then I want to suck you off," Anahita murmured. She felt that her cunt was just a few strokes away from an orgasm. She lifted and dropped herself on his thick prick as he drove up into her. A faint twinge inside her grew and washed over her once again. "Oh yes... ohhh yessss... ooohhhhh... ohhh... yessssss... yesssss! Fuck me! Oh YES, YES! FUCK!" she cried and pulled herself hard against him. A surge of pleasure flashed over her.

Her heart slowly returned to a more normal pace, but Greg's rigid manhood was yet stretching her pussy. Anahita lifted herself up with reluctance and sat on the floor before Greg. She swept her disheveled, raven hair back and looked up at him. She smiled lewdly and ran her tongue along her lips. Her head dipped down and she began kissing and licking the soft, wet glans of Greg's dick. She could taste herself on him as she took him deeper and deeper inside her mouth.

Anahita relaxed her throat and allowed Greg's cock to slide down her throat. As she swallowed him, her throat muscles worked on the end of his dick. Greg moaned at this rare pleasure, and Anahita allowed his slippery pole to pull out of her, but not without a loud slurp. She looked up at his face again, noting the closed eyes and the gasping sounds from his lips. Again she sucked him deeply into her and felt his legs begin to shake with excitement. As she stroked his cock with one hand, she fed, in turn, each of his testicles into her mouth and massaged it with her tongue. Forming her tongue into a hard point, Anahita ran it up and down the underside of his cock.

"Make me come," he begged. "Make me come with your mouth. I can't take it any longer... make... me... come... please, Ana!"

Anahita took the end of Greg's cock in her mouth and swirled her tongue around the big head as she pumped the shaft rapidly with her fist. In a few seconds Greg groaned and Anahita felt the fleshy pole twitch. The first shot of cum squirted into her waiting mouth. She glanced up at his face as she swallowed the warm, tangy semen and saw that he had slipped away into a world of joy.

Satiated, they returned to bed. Anahita snuggled against her lover and felt his arm drape around her. She lifted her head and looked into his eyes.

"I was wondering, Greg," she asked, looking at him hopefully, "if you might grow to like me some day, even only a little?"

He looked at her and smiled. "I do like you, Ana. I am already so filled with my liking you, that I can barely contain it." Gregory's powerful arm pulled Anahita's sweet body to him, and he felt a purring from deep inside her as she rested her beautiful face on his shoulder.

12