Premature Ejaculations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If her touch before had been like butterfly wings, now my sensitive foreskin was being massaged by another set of butterfly wings way, way deep inside her, teasing and titillating me, rolling and squeezing the skin against the tip more marvellously than even her soft and gentle fingers had been able to do.
The sensations were bringing me to the edge of a paradise of feeling I’d never known, never imagined before.. I was going…I was going…. going over some ultimate edge – too soon, too completely… into a wonderland ….
And I was going alone, without her…
But I was wrong.
Just as I thought I would have to let go, she started to moan with pleasure even more uncontrollably and to wriggle and roll her body against mine in the ecstasies of her passion.
With one huge final cry, her climax came…
“Oh, darling,” she almost screamed. “Yeeee….eees!!”
As she reached her climax, I was coming too…The convulsions started… once, twice … I don’t know how many times. It was the most exquisite feeling I had ever had – or ever imagined. Her body – her lovely little dooverlackie still holding, stroking and squeezing my swollen prick as I poured my love into her – was, I knew at that moment, the most marvellous contrivance that God had ever created.
What a great and good and clever God He had been to design and deliver such delightful little dooverlackies for our pleasure!!
Dooverlackie land was the most heavenly territory of all – the most wondrous wonderland – which God had given us the privilege, on this Earth, to visit and treasure and adore.
Sweet dooverlackies …sweet, sweet dooverlackies. Having tasted their delights that first time – just once - I wanted to go on tasting them…more and more …more and more often …for ever and ever…
Amen!

12