Prescott Weekend

Story Info
Wife finally fulfills husband's fantasies.
3.4k words
4.46
190.1k
49
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CJs_Hubby
CJs_Hubby
250 Followers

I had been married to my wife CJ for 21 years and have been together for five years prior to our marriage. For many years I have fantasized of watching CJ with another man. She is a petite woman standing just over five foot with gorgeous 34B breast. We have been together since our early twenties. CJ enjoys telling me fuck stories during sex and is quite good at it.

She knows of my fantasies and will tell me very detailed fuck stories about fucking other men as we have sex. I was never sure if the stories were true or just her very vivid imagination. On several occasions I had hoped that something might happen when we were out of town. I had pretty much given up on my desire to watch her with another man.

Our 21st anniversary was coming up and we decided to celebrate by spending a long weekend in Prescott Arizona. We arranged for a room in the historic St. Michael's Hotel on whiskey row. We arrived mid afternoon on Saturday and settled into our room. We had dressed comfortably in jeans and t-shirts for the two hour drive to Prescott. We changed our clothes to go out and spend the evening cruising the bars along the historic Whiskey Row.

CJ dressed in her tight black jeans along with a low cut crème colored blouse that clung tight to her body. She was also wearing her "curves" that push her 34B breast up looking more like a C cup pushing out of the low neckline. Her boots gave her that hot western look. She looked very hot but not slutty so I did not expect anything to happen and had long since given up on ever living out my fantasies.

We left the hotel and it was still a bit early for the bars to really get going. We walked around downtown and found a nice little deli and decided to get something to eat before going to a bar. Neither of us wanted a large meal so we ordered sandwiches. After eating we browsed through a few of the stores that remained open.

We passed a bar called the Bird Cage, so we stopped to have a few beers there and tried to dance. But the bar got very crowded and we basically were stuck along one wall watching the crowd try to move about in the bar. The dance floor was so crowded we gave up trying to dance at all. We decided to cruise to one of the other bars along the street. But they were all too loud and too crowded.

We eventually ended up a bar called Dancers. We had to go down a stairs and enter the bar from the rear. The bar was actually in the basement of an old building. It was not very crowded and we were able to get two stools and sit down at the bar. The crowd seemed to be all younger locals and we soon had conversations going on with several of the people around us.

We were dancing to the music played by a DJ. We return to our seats after dancing and found that one of our seats at the bar had been taken. CJ slipped onto the remaining stool next to the man that had taken our seat. He turns and notices her as she moves in beside him and says hi to us then realizes he has taken one of our seats and offers to let us have it. We convinced him to keep it as we were dancing most of the time and we could share the one stool.

He was a very friendly black man about 10 years younger than us. We would talk with our new friend when we return from our dancing. As I was resting after one of our dances Jake jokingly said he would dance with CJ so that I could take a break. I was shocked when she took his hand and said sure as she led him to the dance floor.

CJ would take turns dancing with us thoughout the night and I think she was getting excited dancing with this young black stud. And we continued to order more drinks. We had been tipping the female bartender good and I think she was making our drinks a little bit stronger than usual.

CJ would come back from dancing with Jake and she would ask me if I had watched how nasty she had been dancing with our new friend. As we talked at the bar he would put his arm around CJ and hug her as we would laugh about something.

We were lucky we were not too far from our hotel at closing time because none of us were able to drive. Jake walked along with us back towards our hotel. It was like a zoo along Whiskey Row with all the bars closing. CJ laughed and she said she was glad we were there to keep her safe and then reached out and took both our arms.

Needless to say we got teased pretty good as the three of us walked down the street arm in arm. Some made comments wondering if CJ would be able to handle both of us, or if she needed another man to help protect her. She would laugh out loud and would tell them they only wish they could help. She was feeling really good from the drinking all evening.

We got to the front of our hotel and we stood talking with a group of people that had just left another bar. CJ said we should go up to our room and get another beer from the cooler. I have always wondered what the man behind the desk was thinking as we walked thru the lobby.

As we entered our room I got a beer and handed to her as she walked past us towards the bathroom. Jake opened his beer and sit in the only chair as I sit on the end of the bed waiting for CJ to get out of the bathroom so we could go back out on the street.

CJ emerged from the bathroom wearing her short red satin robe that she wears before going to bed and sit on my lap. I just thought the evening was over for her and she was hinting that she was really to go to bed for the night. She sleeps nude so it was not surprising that she was not wearing a bra. Her hard nipples were very visible as they moved under the satin robe and I started hoping that things might go farther this time.

Jake only said "DAM CJ" and whistled low when he saw her walking towards us in the satin robe. When she sat on my lap the satin robe came up above her mid thigh. Jake was getting a good look at her legs. She nuzzled her nose to my cheek and kissed it lightly before sticking her tongue in my ear and whisper to me "do you want to watch me suck Jake's cock"? I moaned and she smiled saying "happy anniversary honey" then gave me a hot passionate kiss, I knew she was very aroused by the way she slide her tongue into my mouth.

CJ stood and walked toward Jake, stopping in front of him she knelt and moved close between Jakes legs. Jake got a big smile on his face and asked CJ if she wanted some of "Jake's Snake"? She moans loud as she layed her hands on his cock and started to rub it slowly up and down as it grew inside his pants.

She told me it felt huge and she started to unfasten his pants and he lifted himself as she pulled his pants down pass his knees. Her hands look so small as she wrapped them around his black cock and she started to lightly lick his cock. Licking slowly up the bottom of his cock then starting again. She would pause sometimes to rub her tongue around the dark head of his cock. Then she took his cock in her mouth and sucked about half of it into her mouth and started to move her head up and down.

She was sucking his cock faster as she would stroke his cock in her white hands. I remember seeing the flicker of the diamond in her wedding ring from the light hitting it just right. She was really putting on a show for me and I know very well how good it felt to have her lips around my cock. Jake sat there with one hand resting on the arm of the chair and the other resting on her head guiding her head as her lips slide along his black cock making it shine dark as it got wet. He was telling her how good she was sucking his cock. It seemed to make her work harder at pleasing him as he talked to her.

I stood and removed my clothes as I walked over next to them and knelt beside CJ. It felt so strange being there beside her watching her suck this big black cock. I started to rub my hands over her back sliding over the smooth satin. I slipped my hand down over her ass and could feel the bare skin under the satin. As I slide my hand down between her legs she moaned louder.

I was not too surprised as my hand found her wet pussy without her panties. She spread her legs a bit more and arched her ass higher as my hand started rubbing her pussy, my finger slide easily inside her very wet pussy. Jake was urging her on telling her how good she was sucking on his cock, telling her to suck it real good, as I was sliding my finger inside her.

She let his cock slip from her mouth and looked at me and smiled. I could tell she was very aroused as she was flushed red and breathing hard. She tells me "why don't you get one of your condoms" and I retrieve one from my overnight bag and after opening the foil I hand it to her. As she then unrolled the condom onto his cock I got to see the true size of his cock for the first time without her mouth and hands covering it. It was much larger than my six inches.

His cock seemed to stretch nearly two more inches and was considerably thicker than my cock. It looked so hard and intimidating as it stood up straight. She successfully unrolled the condom over his black cock as she was stroking it slowly, then she stood and put her arms around my neck and kissed me very passionately, then whispers softly to me "why don't you just sit and watch for a while". She then turned and walked toward the bed.

I took Jake's place in the chair as he stood to follow CJ. Her satin robe slide off her shoulders and fell to the floor just before she knelt on the bed. Her ass looked so good as she crawled onto the bed and lay naked as she watched Jake pause at the end of the bed to finish removing his clothes.

Jake knelt on the bed and walked on his knees up between CJ's legs forcing them to spread even wider. Her breast looked small as his long fingers caressed her tiny pink nipples. I could faintly hear her whispering to Jake asking him to fuck her, pleading with him to put his cock inside her. She would tell Jake how badly she wanted to feel his cock deep inside her and she would moved her hips slowly up and down rubbing her wet pussy along his long black cock trying to guide it inside her.

I heard her gasp as Jake leaned on top of her and I noticed that several inches of his cock had entered CJ. I watched his cock start to push deeper and will never forget the look on her face. CJ's head was arched backward and her mouth was open wide as she held her breath gasping, trying to breathe. He had laid on top of her holding her hands stretched above her with her head trapped between his arms. Her knees were pushed back and forced farther open from his size as he worked his cock into her forcing it deeper as he rocked his hips grinding his cock deeper in her.

CJ wrapped her legs around his thighs and start moving her hips up to meet his thrust as Jake held her head between his elbows and started to kiss her. His mouth softened her moans and grunts as I watched him kiss CJ so passionately. I remember her body would jerk each time he thrust his cock in her.

I watched with confused feeling as their lips parted slightly and she turned to look at me. I could see the lust in her face. I sit in the chair stroking my hard cock slowly. I watched Jake lick CJ's lips as she looked at me then turn her head back as Jake slipped his tongue back into her mouth as he worked his cock deeper and I could see their tongues pressing against CJ's cheek as they played with each other in her mouth.

I had never seen her so aroused. She had her legs wrapped around his thighs and was thrusting up to meet his cock. I could hear them whispering to each other as they fucked, but could not make out what they were saying to each other. At times he would stop and let her thrust and rock her hips as she worked his cock inside her, others times she would thrust her hips up and hold them high as he would pump his cock forcing it even deeper. She had several orgasms and sometimes I think her orgasms were continuance.

Then he leaned up between her legs and his cock must have slipped out because I could see her reach between them as she started stroking his cock as she tried to catch her breath. She asked me if it was exciting for me as I had imagined. Telling me how good his cock felt pushing deep inside her as it stretched her pussy.

I watched as her face tensed and heard her groan, then she looked me in the eyes and told me "he just slide his big cock back inside me" then turned her head back to kiss Jake. Jake stated to fuck CJ harder and they were again whispering to each other. He was on top of her again with her head held between his elbows but her hands were left free this time and her tiny white hand caressing his ass was almost to much and I had to stop stroking my cock.

Her whispers grew louder and I could hear her asking him to cum for her. Asking him if he wanted to cum in her. Jake started fucking her real hard as she talked so dirty to him. They were really fucking each other hard as CJ started to orgasm and then her other hand slide over his ass. I caught my breath when I spotted the unrolled condom between her fingers and then noticed his black cock shining from their juices as it slide back deep into her again.

Jake rose up onto his arms and started to grunt as he pounded his cock into CJ over and over. CJ pushed her hips up and held her pussy hard against Jake as he started to pump his seed deep inside her. She turned and our eyes met as he pumped more cum in her as she puckered her lips and blew me a kiss.

Jake froze with his head held back holding his cock deep in CJ as he held her by the waist. CJ rocked her hips, her head back and panting as she worked his semi hard cock around inside her as they both cooled down. She whimpered as Jakes cock slipped from her and Jake moved from between her legs and sit beside her as he lightly rubbed his finger over her nipple making her whimper because they were so sensitive.

CJ remained laying on the bed with her knees still up and spread apart as she rested with her head back and her eyes closed moaning soft as Jake played her breast. I sat in the chair afraid to touch my cock and trying not to cum, looking at CJ with her legs open, her pussy so red and open, Jake's cum starting to leak out and run between the cheeks of her ass. Jake spook and broke my spell.

Jake was telling me it was my turn to come to her and fuck her. He started stroking his finger along her pussy as I stood and walked to her kneeling on the bed, I crawled between her legs. As I moved closer she smiled at me then took my cock in her hands and guided my cock to her well fucked pussy. My cock slipped easily into her wet pussy. I was so excited I started to thrust my cock in her. I could not have ever imagined how good her cum filled pussy would feel, it felt so open and my cock felt so small.

We felt Jake move back onto the bed and as I turned I noticed that he was fully dressed. CJ made me slow down and we started a slow easy fuck. He leaned down and kissed CJ, my face just inches from their lips I watched as he slipped his tongue inside her mouth. I fucked her slow but hard as they kissed, as their lips parted I watched his tongue slip slowly out of her mouth as she sucked it trying to keep him just a little longer. He told her she was the best fuck he had in many years and thanked her.

We started fucking faster as Jake left. CJ started to whisper to me and told me "Happy Anniversary". I asked her why she removed the condom and she told me how he told her he wanted to cum inside her, he kept telling her how good she was fucking him and he told her to take the condom off.

As we looked into each others eyes she asked me if I enjoyed watching her suck his cock and I moaned my approval. She asked me if I enjoyed watching her fuck another man and I moaned again. She whispered softly how much she enjoyed his big cock and how deep he forced his cock inside her. I felt her fingers digging into my ass holding me to her as she rocked her hips. She asked me if watching her fuck a blackman was as hot as I had imagined and I moaned again.

Then she told me she had wanted to fulfill all my fantasies, to watch as she gives a blowjob to another man, to see her fuck another man, to see her fuck a black man, to experience "sloppy seconds". Then CJ's legs wrapped tighter around me and she started fucking me faster, thrusting her hips up to meet my cock as it rammed back inside her and she told me how hot she got as she felt him pump his hot cum deep inside her. She told he how very good her orgasm was as Jake continued to push his black seed deeper inside her.

I could not hold out any longer and I started to cum after only having my cock in her for what seemed like a few minutes. It was one of the most intense orgasms of my life. As I calmed and relaxed, lying on top of her as she gently rolled her hips with my shrinking cock inside her, until it slipped out. She softly whispered that now I have cum inside her pussy after another man and that it is the last of my fantasies. And then she says that it will happen just this once and she will never fuck anyone other than me again.

We have since relived the night at the St. Michaels as we fuck in our own bed at home. And who knows? There may just be another time.

CJs_Hubby
CJs_Hubby
250 Followers