Presents From Emma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah. That comes across," Emma repeated, actually making the both of us laugh.

"See, there you go!" I said, amazed I could laugh and keep my pulse down even after admitting all that. Her ability to do that too -- even while clearly being as affected as I was -- still helped make my pulse race anyway.

"I thought about those mind blowing theories more than I should have. And when they weren't just theories," Emma made me race further. "Between that and still being angry at you, and at myself, it wasn't always fun. But when the fun won out, I had to come down here and see if....there weren't really more reasons to be angry. At you or me."

"And what did you see?" I asked cautiously.

"Nothing I didn't really already know," Emma said as she inched closer. "What I'm wondering now? Probably isn't nothing I don't know either. I mean, I read all about it. I felt it. But when I felt it, I only got a small part of it, didn't I?"

"I'd like to believe that," I said honestly, and with hope I hadn't dared to let myself have. Not that I didn't really, really want to.

"Okay," Emma said quietly, getting ever closer. "So....you're writing a story about some star visiting someone for Christmas. Someone who needs to get certain things out of their system, on their one day off. If you wanted to make it look really hot, and make it worth the readers time and the star's time....what would you do? And what would you want her to do?"

She got within a few inches of me and asked, "If she's open to almost anything....what would you want her and you to do?"

"Everything," I blurted out. "I mean, everything within the almost anything!" I corrected, causing her to giggle. It was infectious enough that I could have ravaged her all over again, much more thoroughly this time. But it was sweet and timely enough that I caught myself and thought more clearly.

"The first thing a good writer would do is know their character. Know that he knows....he's damn lucky and grateful to even answer those questions. So he has to do it exactly right while he can," I kept pretending I wasn't talking about me, though it couldn't really last much longer.

"He would want to really appreciate everything. He'd want her to tell her everything she'd appreciate. He'd want her to run her mouth in every way. And he'd want...." I struggled to pick just one more thing as her face got closer.

"You'd want," Emma finally ended the pretense for me, right as her lips touched my cheek. "I want to know what you'd want too...." she confessed as her lips brushed mine.

"I want you to kiss me," I strained to say. "Not like in New York. Just like...." Emma didn't need further instructions. Neither did I.

These kisses weren't out of control with bursting passion. Yet I felt the passion in Emma's soft, full lips in other ways, Namely that I could actually take in how they tasted, savor them pressing against me and savor Emma's body pressing into mine. For that matter, I could actually put my arms around it and feel it, despite how it was still hidden under her coat.

But now I could kiss her deep and slow enough to feel and hear her moan on my lips. I could put my hand on her face and bring it to that luscious, tempting red hair of hers at last -- dyed or not. She could put her hands on my face and the side of my neck, holding my head gently and navigating her lips so wonderfully over mine.

When her tongue got into my mouth, I couldn't keep myself upright any longer. I fell onto my back on the couch with Emma on top of me, not missing a beat. However, she did stop and sit back up after a few more moments.

"Maybe a coat isn't the best thing to wear for this after all," Emma said. "Do you mind?"

I just nodded yes, sliding back and giving Emma room. Instead of going for her coat first, she went to take off her boots. When they were gone, I realized her slender legs were covered by stockings -- very familiar ones.

I figured it out the split second Emma removed her coat -- revealing the black lingerie she performed in on stage. This time, I suspected it was meant to be sexy and seductive on purpose, for a more private audience without any singing. Not of Broadway songs, anyway.

"Damn it, still a little cold," Emma stated. I nearly rolled my eyes, if only to do something other than gawk and drool. She then went into her brown bag and made me drool further, taking out the frilly pink robe she wrote in her opening number.

Once she put it on, the contrast between her pink top and sultry, leggy bottoms was maddening. "You know what? I might need to go upstairs to test this out," Emma suggested. "Do you mind?"

I merely shook my head and leapt to my feet, taking Emma's hand and leading her upstairs. By the time I got there, however, I made myself think clearer while there was still time. When I remembered how out of control I was before, and how I wanted/needed to do it differently now, I had something fully fleshed out by the time we got into my bedroom.

Speaking of full flesh....

I closed the door and then put Emma right against it, slowly sliding my hands over her robe. I took in the silky fabric, pictured the fabric underneath that and the soft, slim, lovely figure underneath that. I then slid my hands over her chest, briefly thinking I could feel the nipples underneath.

My left hand went down to feel another private part down below. When it got between her legs, it parted her robe to actually feel her panties. "This looks familiar," Emma noted.

"Trust me, it looks.....and it's going to feel...." I hinted. Wanting to get to it before I threw away the plan, I placed my left fingers on the top of her undergarment, while putting my right hand on her face and neck before kissing her.

My fingers started dipping into Emma's garment, as my tongue started dipping into her mouth. Emma opened hers and welcomed my tongue with hers, groaning against me. It vibrated even more when I slipped the tip of my left index finger against her lower lips.

Our upper lips parted as my finger went in deeper, triggering a soft, "Fuck" from her. I started kissing, suckling and lightly nibbling her upper lips, while her lower ones parted and took more of my finger in. Emma soon laid her head against the door, letting out a long, delicious groan as I teased another finger against her.

My lips went up and down her cheek, with my right hand holding her hair and then rubbing it against my cheek. It made me bury my face into her neck, resting and suckling and listening to her encouraging noises. I could have rested there until the end, but it wasn't enough yet.

I made myself take my fingers out of Emma, then drop to my knees. I looked up, taking in the top half of her outfit before staring right at the bottom. There in front of me were the long, lovely legs I'd lusted after for about four years, in the black, sexy stockings I'd lusted over for about a few months.

But it was the few inches of smooth, creamy exposed skin on the top of her left leg that I kissed and nuzzled against. Meanwhile, my left hand caressed and rubbed the back of her stocking covered leg, while my right hand palmed the exposed upper thigh of her right leg.

"Oh....oh shit, that's new," Emma stated the obvious. I added to it by sliding my right fingers into her panties, to pick up where my left ones left off. It was harder to put them in the right place in this position, however. The problem was more with the panties, though.

I took my face off of her leg and my hand out of her panties, needing to unhook the stockings. When I did, I could start taking her panties down, leaving her pussy bare while keeping the stocking on. At that point, I put both hands on her bare upper legs and laid my face into her bare pussy.

"That's better," I groaned into her while eating her out.

"Fuck, it is...." Emma agreed, arching herself against me. I covered my lips against hers, then went back and forth kissing and nibbling her thighs and upper legs. When I returned to her pussy, my hands slid up and down her covered legs, feeling the various silks and curves and fueling me to eat her faster.

I brought myself to stop eventually, getting up with Emma's juices and tastes fresh on my mouth. I stood up and let Emma taste herself on me as well, inserting two of my left fingers into her at the same time. When we broke, I took my fingers out and put them up to lick them clean.

"Go on," Emma panted, but I didn't. Instead, now that my hands were clean, I let them go back onto Emma's robe and lingerie, eventually helping her slip the robe off. I hissed as I slid up and down her waist, her chest and her hips, getting to feel every inch of her I didn't have time to feel before. I had missed one big part so far, though.

My hands went around her, going down her back until they reached her ass -- which I now remembered was bare. Bare and perfectly full, round and sweet as a peach. "Oh, fuck me...." I reacted.

"You're stealing my line," Emma responded. "Instead of doing things like...."

But I was way ahead of her, kneeling back down to lick her anew while holding her ass. She moaned louder and pushed herself on my face, as if I wasn't already trying to get closer.

"You want to hear what I want?" Emma asked. "I don't want to cum on the ground. Or your fingers. I want to cum right into your mouth this time. Then I want you to cum in mine...."

"Jesus...." I snapped. I also took my left hand off her ass and put it right on her pussy, fingering her while licking beside it. My right hand stayed on her ass, squeezing and jiggling it.

When my left hand stopped, I took my wet fingers out and smeared her juices on her bare upper leg, licking it clean and licking it even after that for good measure. I fingered her with my right hand in the meantime, then smeared the juices from those fingers on her upper right leg, where I licked that off next.

"Fuck, I feel it coming...." Emma warned, yet I kept my mouth on her leg and left her pussy unattended. "Come on, come on.....am I gonna have to do this my- "

No, she wouldn't.

I made sure of it by burying my face between her legs, right when she didn't expect it. My tongue went inside her rapidly while my hands had their way with her legs, reaching back to her ass right as my tongue went in all the way.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Emma told me for the second time in eight days, only much louder. And this time, she capped it off right onto my mouth, as she wanted.

I swallowed and licked up her release, hearing Emma exhale quickly as it washed over her. When it finished washing over my mouth, I licked my lips and then licked her as well. After I appeared done, I just rested my face on her, slowly letting my hands go down her ass and down the back of her legs.

"Oh fuck....oh man," I heard Emma exclaim. I looked up and started to see her laugh too. Maybe the absurdity of it all finally hit her -- which could be for the best or worst.

For now, it all looked good as Emma went from sultry vixen to laughing goofball again. I couldn't help but let out a smile from it myself as I stood on my feet.

She stopped and leaned in to kiss me, tasting herself on me again. She broke off, licked her lips and smiled brightly. "That's better, then?" I asked.

"Well, you'd know better than me. You got to taste from the source this time," she pointed out. "Now I'd like my turn."

Once I figured that out, I stood still and waited for her to....take her turn. But she didn't drop to her knees. "Oh, no, you can lie down!" Emma corrected. "We've earned getting off our feet and knees for a while."

I had no argument or reason to argue. Therefore, I went to the bed and sat down, removing my shirt before laying on my back. There was a mirror on the other end of the room, and when Emma got onto the bed, I could see her bare ass reflected on it as she laid between my legs.

Without saying anything, Emma put her hands on my pants and started getting them unbuckled and loose. I lifted my hips so she could pull them down, then she lowered the front of my underwear to see my cock come out. "There it is again," she reacted.

As before, she first came into contact with my cock by stroking it, albeit slower in this case. Unlike before, she then started lowering her mouth onto it -- to the point where it soon went right down her throat.

I gasped as Emma came off, finding myself near the edge all over again. "Byproduct of all that voice work," Emma explained. "Nifty side effect, huh?"

I just bobbed my head, waiting and needing for her to bob hers. Soon enough, she did, taking me all in and even humming on my shaft. In fact, she was probably humming one of the songs. I didn't make out which one before she came off again.

"Now that we're warmed up...." Emma teased, before going back down differently. She merely worked on my head and tip, slowly taking me in an inch at a time. She bobbed on me and licked me, coming off every so often to kiss it and slide her lips and tongue on the side of my shaft.

I looked on the mirror and saw Emma's perfect ass clench up, then looked back to her face as it took my cock back inside. She was deliberate with her movements, soothing me with her suckling and licking until she suddenly deep throated me.

When she did, she came off with a flourish and stroked me, then went back to softly kissing and suckling me instead of pushing me over. I soon caught my breath and laid back, watching her work and then seeing her eyes look up with a twinkle.

"God, those eyes...." I praised, enjoying their mesmerizing green tint. She came off and smiled right against my tips. "God, that smile...." I continued, enjoying the sultry, closed mouth half smirk on her lips and then reaching out to touch her cheek.

"That face...." I added as Emma suckled and teased my head, while I eventually took my hand over to her hair. "God...." was all I had to say on that.

"You must have jacked off to me so much in this room, huh?" Emma stopped sucking me off to ask me. "To get inspiration for your work? To lull you to sleep? Some third reason?"

"Um....can't exactly do math at the moment," I excused.

"Doesn't need to be exact. I'll just bet there's been a bunch of cum that spilled in this room because of me," she guessed. "And for your other stars too. But I did the math. You had at least two blowjob scenes like this in your guys' bedroom. A.K.A., your bedroom. So if that's all that made it to the Internet, then in your head...." she said as her mouth went to my balls.

"You did more stories about me than anyone. So by that logic, you've shot off more cum over me than anyone. In this very room. Haven't you?" she asked matter of factly before wrapping her lips over my sack.

"Fuck! Fuck, um....math doesn't lie," I settled on.

"No it doesn't," Emma said when she came off my balls. "I'm not gonna lie either. When you jack off in me in this room again....I want you to think about when I made you cum for real. I want you to cum in your hand and wish it was in my mouth...."

"I always do...." I had to confess.

"But now you'll know exactly what you wish it was...." Emma breathed on my tip, then dragged her lips over it. Her warm, pretty mouth went back to work on my shaft, sucking it down deeper before coming off and licking it up and down.

"You didn't think of me while other women sucked your cock, did you?" she suddenly asked.

"What? I...." I was not in the right position to remember clearly enough.

"I thought of your cock when I sucked Andrew's. Before he left town," she was saying for some reason. "I thought it'd be enough to make me stop thinking about it. It wasn't. I'll bet the next time I swallow his cum.....I'll think of you cumming down my throat too. Of course, you gotta do it first...."

"Fuck me, I'm trying...." I gasped.

"Well, do it. Cum inside me," Emma demanded. "I'm singing my lungs out every night....my mouth is open so wide....what if one night....I think about it closed shut around your cock and filled up with your cum? I should know exactly what I'm in for thinking about....when I should be focused on my job....other cocks....other cum...."

If Emma hadn't went back to sucking me, I would and should have thought more about the direction that took. But she kept taking more of me down, easing me into her throat and letting her tongue and palate sooth me into submission.

She came off with a loud breath and a hum, then slowly went down my cock again, humming music and looking right at me. My hands rested into her hair while my eyes went back to her reflected ass, and her likely wet, reflected pussy. They returned to her face once I was lodged back in her throat, which she hummed and sucked as if to ease all the cum out of me.

With a few more hums, she came off and left me ready to go. When she slid her lips back down, I started filling her up by the time she was halfway down.

My hands tried to hold onto her hair without outright grabbing it, as I shot more and more of myself down her mouth. Emma suckled it all down, keeping her lips on my shaft and trapping my juices. She finally did release me and come off, keeping her mouth open as I saw myself shoot the last few strands into her.

I rolled my eyes back and laid my head down, waiting until I could move or speak again. In the meantime, I felt Emma crawl up my body and lay down on top of me. She rested her head on my chest, her hair tickling my chin and her pussy resting on my flaccid cock.

As my eyes closed, I heard Emma making noises. They weren't hot or sexy ones in this case. It sounded almost like quiet whimpers. Maybe her last words before swallowing another man's cum were pretty telling after all.

I kept my eyes closed, not feeling strong enough to look at her. I did put my arms around her, to show support that way. If she still wanted support from me.

It didn't sound like she was crying, though. Just a bit overcome, now that everything we did seemed to sink in. "I get it," was the best phrase of comfort I had.

"I know," I heard her say back. "I wouldn't have done this if you were someone who wouldn't. I wouldn't have kept thinking about you. I would have just dismissed you as a sick pervert. I would have just slapped you and left. I would have just said happy birthday and signed the next Playbill....."

"I know you would have," I assured. "I wouldn't be that crazy about you if you weren't that kind of girl. And you are. Before and after this." I reached to add, "What happens on Broadway? Or Pennsylvania?"

I heard a little soft giggle, encouraging me to open my eyes. When I met Emma's, there was still a bit of sadness left, but some brightness mixed in as well. I slid my right hand over to her head, giving it a little massage before seeing a smile start to grow.

I quickly covered it with my lips, waiting for Emma to press back on them. When they did, our lips and tongue danced in another slow, but passionate and sensual series of movements. My left hand went down and lifted the bottom of her skimpy top, feeling her lower back and ass.

Emma sat up and decided to do away with it all together, throwing it off her and showing her handful sized breasts, her full rosy nipples and trim figure. I leaned up and put my mouth on one of those nipples, resting my hands on her trim waist.

I sat up enough for Emma to rest into my lap. She quickly put her legs around my waist, making sure to wrap them extra tight. In response, I put my hands back and tried to massage her stocking clad upper legs, all as I worked on her nipples and her pussy brushed over my cock.

After a few more minutes of Emma rubbing on my lap and cock, and my mouth rubbing all over her tits, I realized I might be back up sooner than I thought. I still had a few more minutes, though, and there was one thing I really had to do to pass the time.

I had Emma get off my lap, then stood up next to the bed. Once Emma sat on the edge of it, I kneeled down in front of her. I openly gawked at her nearly naked body -- naked except for those pesky, sexy stockings.