Pretty Baby Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slyc_willie
slyc_willie
1,349 Followers

Erin looked away with a small smile, gently gripping my hand. "What's it like?" she asked, then returned her gaze to mine. "Making love to my father."

I breathed in, squirming ever so slightly on the lounge. Under any other circumstance, I would have felt uncomfortable discussing my sex life with a girl's father. "He's very . . . powerful," I said, unable to find any other word to describe Ian.

Erin bit her lip. "I used to have these little . . . fantasies," she said, then blushed, her lips curled in a taboo-inspired smile. "I don't think my father would ever want to, and I probably wouldn't either, if it came down to it, but . . . I know my father is very handsome." Her eyes flashed devilishly. "And I've seen him in his speedo."

I gave her an intent look. "He looks even better naked," I said.

Erin drew in a deep, dramatic breath, no longer able to hide the full scope of her arousal. She squeezed my hand. "Don't do that to me, Alyssa," she said heatedly.

I smiled, pursing my lips. So . . . Ian's little girl has incest fantasies, huh? Hmm . . . .

"Yvette," I said, correcting her.

Erin smiled, laughing softly. "Right. Yvette."

"So, is that what this is?" I asked, sipping my martini again. "Is this about your father? You can't make love to him, so . . . you find someone who has?"

Erin stared at me, her smile fading slightly. "Something like that," she said. Her eyes drifted down barely-concealed body. "Of course . . . maybe this is just about wanting to be with you."

I could see the arousal on her face like the glow of candlelight. And there was no way, even if I wanted to, that I could deny my own fierce attraction to her. For some reason, the fact that Erin was Ian's little girl just made her more desirable. How strangely appropriate that the first woman I would make love to would be the daughter of my first true lover.

I sat up, set my martini on the ground beside the chaise. I didn't take my hand from hers. I faced Erin directly, bringing my face close and studying her eyes. I sensed the nervousness, the apprehension, the desire within her. I lifted my hand, touched her warm cheek. She trembled slightly.

"Well, Erin," I said, my voice scarcely more than a whisper. "It doesn't really matter why I'm here. What matters is that you've paid for me . . . and for these three days, I will do anything you want."

Erin shuddered, letting out a faint whimper. Her lips quivered, so soft and full and wet. Taking the lead, as if I was no stranger to another woman's touch, I pulled her beautiful face close and touched my lips to hers.

Never will I forget that kiss. Kissing another woman is unlike any other sensation in the world. Soft, sweet, wet, just a little firm . . . I almost had an orgasm right then as I gently sucked on Erin's lips, pulling just a little, tasting her sweet breath and feeling the tip of her tongue slipping out to meet mine.

Erin was a little hesitant at first, not due to lack of desire, but lack of experience. I pressed my advantage, conveying the idea that I knew what I was doing, hopefully providing encouragement for Erin. She gave in after a mere few moments, and kissed me back eagerly, giving in and letting me control the moment. I shifted on the chaise, sliding my arm around her body, feeling the little tremors beneath her skin. Erin's telling nervousness, strangely enough, assuaged my own. I was the sexual professional, after all.

I realized Cleo had been right: I did know how to make love to another woman, even if I had never done so before. Drawing upon what I always liked being done to me, I touched and caressed Erin's body slowly, giving her time to relax and get used to being with me, while simultaneously building up her arousal.

I eased her down onto the chaise, slipping my legs out of the way and supporting myself over her. Erin pushed up a little to get comfortable, staring up at my face as she breathed in and out. I didn't take my eyes from hers as I reached up behind my neck and untied my bikini. I pulled the garment away and dropped it to the side.

Erin stared at my naked breasts, licking her lips. I had grown proud, and rightly so, of my puffy nipples. The unique eroticism of my breasts was not lost upon any who saw them. Erin was no exception. Her lips parted, her eyes glowed as she took in my puffies.

I didn't say anything to Erin; words would have startled her, no matter what they were. Instead, I leaned over her slowly, not wanting to intimidate her by being too aggressive. Erin needed a slow touch, a gentle initiation into Sapphic love, and so did I. I savored every moment, wanting to remember every single detail.

I kissed her once again, more insistently this time, and Erin responded eagerly, showing no hesitation this time as she pushed her lips against mine. The soft wet sounds of our kissing, of lips sucking lips, tongues tasting tongues, and the gentle moans we both made, were all either of us could hear.

I pulled on her top, exposing her firm, full breasts, and ran my hands over the warm, fleshy mounds. Erin sighed deeply, whimpering again, and I took that as encouragement. Kissing my way slowly down her neck, eyeing the stiff, dark pink nipples that thrust up to the sky like the peaks of mountains begging to be scaled, I made my way to my goal. I cupped her firm tits in my hands, pushing them together, kneading them.

Erin moaned loudly, scooting up even more on the lounge. I moved about on my knees, hovering over her body, my own breasts hanging over her face. I settled my hands on either side of her curvaceous body and lowered my head.

Mouths wrapped around nipples at the same moment, and both Erin and I emitted muffled moans as we sucked and pulled eagerly on one another's flesh. My body trembled, feeling her stiff, rubbery protrusion dancing against my tongue, her own tongue swirling around my sensitive nipple. Her skin tasted salty and sweet, not unlike my own. I instantly realized that I was going to greatly enjoy making love to Erin.

My hands ran up and down her body, and hers lifted to touch mine as she gave in a last. All nervousness, apprehension and anxiety was thrown aside, abandoned, replaced by the pure desire we harbored for one another. Our mouths passed back and forth between each other's breasts, sucking, licking, kissing, nipping at tender and sensitive flesh. We shook and moaned, enjoying soft, sweet orgasms that made us want more.

After . . . how long? Minutes? Half an hour? I realized that an even greater prize awaited me. Erin was poised on the very edge of the chaise, her strong, supple thighs fanning back and forth. Her tiny bikini bottom did a poor job of concealing the object of my sudden and overwhelming desire. I reached further down with my hands, stroking gently the firm skin of her inner thighs, feeling the flex of her tendons. Erin squirmed beneath me, gasping hotly around my wet nipples.

"Oh-h-h-h, God," she panted, running her hands up and down my back.

My only response was a long, soft moan as I licked my way down Erin's taut body. I tickled her navel with the tip of my tongue, feeling the hot bursts of her breath on my abdomen. She whimpered as I kissed and licked closer and closer to her sex, inhaling the increasingly pungent aroma of her arousal. Erin rolled her hips as if she was impaled upon an imaginary lover.

I pulled aside the tiny strip of fabric over her sex, beholding a truly beautiful, hairless pussy. Erin gasped loudly. Her hands gripped my thighs as they framed her head. Her chin brushed the top of my pubic mound.

"Uhhnn," she moaned. "Oh, God . . . ."

I gazed with rapt desire upon Erin's glistening, exposed pussy. She possessed sleek, soft pink lips that flared out from between fleshy vulvae. Her clitoris was a skinny, long thing wrapped up in its protective sheath. The smell of her inflamed my senses as I breathed in. I licked my lips in preparation for the feast.

And then I saw him.

Standing at the glass door to the house, staring in aroused wonder, his jaw slack. He wore only a tight black male bikini, the bulge of his engorged cock obvious. Ross was, indeed, a very handsome man. Athletic, tanned, I envied Erin for having such a sexy boyfriend. I eyed his crotch speculatively, grinning as I realized I would eventually be tasting what lay beneath that single layer of fabric.

But for the moment, my hunger was not for a man, but for a woman.

I caught Ross' gaze, locked his eyes with mine for a moment. Watch me, I told him silently. Then, with a hungry growl, I lowered my head and pressed my mouth to Erin's pussy, instantly sucking.

"OH-H-H-HMIGODDDD!!" she cried loudly, bucking her hips up. Her fingers dug into my cheeks, her breasts pushed against my abdomen, her breath panted hot against my pussy.

I devoured her ruthlessly, inspired by the sweet, tangy, sharp flavor of her. Her cunt tasted both familiar and different. I loved it, and thrust my tongue deep, seeking the source of her trickling fluid. I sucked and pulled on her lips, pried her open with my fingers, lapped at the entrance of her vagina. Erin writhed and moaned beneath me, thrashing her head back and forth. She sucked the inside of my right thigh, bit for a moment into my flesh. She was lost utterly to abandon, reduced to pure passion by the pleasures of my mouth.

And then I found her clit.

I could tell she was on the edge of eruption when I slurped my wet mouth -- I could feel her essence dripping along my cheeks, and it was all but soaked into my lips -- from her swollen and quivering genitals and slipped back the hood of her straining pearl. For a moment, Erin trembled, feeling the breeze wash over that most sensitive part of her anatomy.

I touched it with my finger, making little circles. Erin cried out, her body tensing. She panted between my legs. She wanted to cum. She needed to.

I glanced to Ross for a moment. He had moved closer, tentatively, as if afraid to disturb us, and remained at a distance. He squeezed his cock through his briefs. I could tell he was torn between watching the delicious spectacle before him and joining in. I smiled lustily, and again, spoke to him with my eyes.

All in due time, Ross, I told him. But for now, watch me make her cum.

Once again, I lowered my head, and pursed my lips around Erin's clit, sucking and tugging on it the way I always liked having mine sucked. Evidently, Erin liked it the same way.

"J-J-J-JESSSUUUSSS!!!" she screeched, arching her back deeply, only her shoulders and ass touching the chaise. "HOH! HOH! HOHHHGGGOODDDD!!!"

I struggled to hold on as Erin exploded volcanically, her fluid gushing out from between her slick lips. I sucked hard on her clit, feeling it shrink in my mouth, then slipped down and latched greedily onto her flowing hole. I literally drank from my lover's cunt, grinding my mouth against Erin's spurting pussy, moaning at the rich, sweet taste of her.

Erin heaved and cried as she came again and again, exploding with multiple orgasms that I eagerly sucked out of her. In the midst of her dramatic release, Erin jerked aside my own tiny thong and plied her mouth to my cunt, sucking hard between gasps and moans.

Her oral attention only spurred me on, but eventually, as I neared my own orgasm, I pulled my saturated mouth from Erin's cunt, pushing up on my hands while pushing down with my hips. I ground into her mouth, allowing myself to be selfish for a moment, to want nothing other than the blissful release of orgasm.

I opened my eyes again.

Ross had stepped closer, watching in amazed fascination at what I had done to his girlfriend. His cock was straining, pushing the tight bikini away from his body. I eyed it hungrily, licking my dripping lips. I felt rivulets of Erin's juice trickling down my chin and neck. I panted as I felt my clit begin to throb in Erin's enthusiastic mouth.

Ross didn't need much of an invitation. He knew what I wanted, what he wanted to give me. Stepping up to me, he pushed down his tiny swimsuit, revealing a long, thick cock, bulging with veins and dripping with pre-cum. He had trimmed his dark pubes to just a little patch above the shaft of his penis, and his balls were conspicuously smooth.

Oh, such a beautiful cock! I opened my mouth wide, breathing huskily.

No finesse, no false modesty. Just raw lust. Ross grabbed my head and thrust his dick deep into my mouth. I moaned at tasting him, my tongue sliding along the underside of his shaft as my lips wrapped around him. He pushed in deep on the very first plunge, invading my throat and shaking against me. I sucked hard, instantly light-headed, grinding my chin against his smooth testicles.

The feel of him, the taste of him, the delicious lashing and sucking of Erin's warm mouth on my needy cunt . . . I convulsed as I came, flooding Erin's mouth, her cheeks and chin. She squealed and moaned, the sounds muffled as she sucked and slurped and smacked her lips wetly, eating me as eagerly and desperately as I had eaten her.

I pulled back on Ross' stiff cock, catching my breath. I looked up to his face, panting laboriously on the wet head of his dick, thick saliva stretching like a heavy bridge between his penis and my mouth. He stared back with abject desire, giving me a worshipful, pleading look.

I gulped, readied myself, and as Erin continued licking and moaning into my pussy, I dove back down on Ross' cock, swallowing him to the root then sliding all the way back up. I sucked madly, literally fucking his rock-hard prick with my mouth, wanting only to make him cum, to feel and taste that sweet, sweet fluid that was soon to flow . . . .

I could not blame him for not holding out any longer than he did. It was only a minute or two after that first delicious plunge into my mouth before Ross came, ejaculating fiercely in my mouth. I swallowed the first hot spurt of his cream, then slipped back, my mouth open and eager, and brought up my hand, masturbating him through the remainder of his orgasm. Strands and ropes and drops of thick semen splattered my lips, cheeks, chin and onto my outstretched tongue. Ross shuddered, gasping, holding onto my head for balance.

I slipped my mouth back down his sensitive penis, sucking out the last few bits of cream and making him moan loudly. Erin shifted under me, disengaging her lip-lock from my cunt, finally aware of the presence of her boyfriend. I pulled a little longer on Ross' cock, milking it with my hand and mouth, before easing back and letting Erin slide out from under me. I sank back on the chaise, practically breathless. The mingled flavors of cock and cunt filled my mouth. I licked and smacked my lips.

On her knees beside the chaise, Erin looked up at her boyfriend, then to me, her own mouth shiny and dripping. Slowly, she smiled, taking in the sight of my cum-dripping face and her satisfied and temporarily sated boyfriend. Ross just gave her a sheepish look and a shrug.

Erin giggled, then pushed up, obviously fascinated by the white streaks of her boyfriend's cum that decorated my face. She grinned.

"You little slut," she said, but her words were no insult. "Sucking my baby off like that."

I grinned back, then lifted my hand and pushed some of Ross' juice into my mouth with a finger as Erin watched wide-eyed. I gathered the gooey cream on my tongue. "Wan' some?" I asked Erin, as if daring her.

Erin's eyes glazed. Then she cupped my face and pressed her slick lips to my own, sucking Ross' cum off my tongue as I thrust it into her mouth. We kissed heatedly, torridly, for several moments. Erin pulled back, smacking her lips. She made a face. I didn't have to be a genius to realize Erin had never tasted cum before. But she didn't seem all that turned off by it. Strands of semen stretched between our faces. Erin and I giggled like the teenaged girls we were, smearing our fingers in Ross' cum and sucking them clean.

"Oh, shit," moaned Ross, overwhelmed by the scene. "I gotta sit down."

Erin and I both laughed at Ross' words, made room for him on the lounge chair. Ross fell down heavily, catching his breath. Erin wrapped her arms around him, snuggling against her boyfriend's chest and grinning happily. I leaned back, watching them for a moment, seeing mirror images of myself and Gary in the way that Erin was so playful and affectionate with her boyfriend. I felt like an intruder.

Christ, why are you thinking of him now? I asked myself angrily. This isn't the time! I found my towel, wiped my face, looked around for my cigarettes. Damn it, I left them inside . . . .

"You okay, Al . . . Yvette?" asked Erin, lifting her face from Ross' chest.

I smiled. "Yeah, I'm good," I said. I pushed away my thoughts of Gary, forced myself to remember where -- and what -- I was. I was there for Erin and Ross' enjoyment, not to get mushy over thoughts of a man I would probably never see again. "I just really want a cigarette," I added with a little laugh.

Erin and Ross both laughed. He pushed up, having found his strength again. "Where are they?" he asked.

I smiled up at him. Yeah, he was a hottie, all right, I had to admit. "Black purse, on the counter by the door," I said.

He gave me a wink -- he looked like such a boy and a man at the same time; I had to commend Erin's taste in men -- and headed away.

"Hey," said Erin, touching my leg.

I looked back to her.

She gave me a playfully threatening look. "Don't you go getting ideas about my fiancé."

I smiled, laughed softly, then looked to the engagement ring on her finger. Although I had seen it before, I had not made the obvious connection. I held her hand, gazing fondly upon the ring. I felt the welling of emotions within me. "When's the big day?"

Erin smiled, admiring her ring. "Next summer," she said proudly. "June 15th. That's our . . . 'second and a half' anniversary."

I smiled, but knew it didn't look genuine. "You're lucky," I said.

Erin studied my face. "Hey," she said, her voice sympathetic. She touched my cheek. "You're not gonna do this forever, right? You'll find somebody."

I held back my tears. "Don't, Erin, okay?" I asked. "Just don't."

Her eyes dipped. "I'm sorry," she said timidly.

"It's all right," I told her. "Just . . . for right now, while I'm here . . . I'm not your friend, okay? I'm just a girl who's really good at fucking."

Erin lifted her face, startled for a moment by my statement. But then she slowly began to understand. I wasn't part of her world, and probably never would be. I was something she had always found exciting in an abstract sort of way, like a ballerina or a professional athlete, yet suddenly, I had shown her the real person behind the façade of sex and glamour. A real human being, not just a vixen, but a person with emotions and thoughts and pain. A person with a history, and not all of it good.

She looked away. "I-I'm really sorry, Alyssa," she whispered.

I smiled. I couldn't blame her for wanting the excitement I could provide, for thinking that my life was as carefree and easy as hers. She really didn't know any better.

I slipped my arms around her, nuzzled her neck, kissed her ear. Despite the moment, she breathed in sharply. Erin was pretty easy to turn on, I realized. Like father, like daughter . . . .

"Hey," I whispered. "I wouldn't be here if I didn't want to be."

She turned her face toward mine, revealing the sense of guilt she felt for having made her simple assumptions about me. "You can leave if you want," she said earnestly. "I mean it."

I smiled, bit my lip. "Not a chance, baby," I said. I passed my hand down over her breasts, gracing her nipples. "You got me for two more days . . . and you're definitely gonna get your money's worth."

***

After a couple rounds of cocktails, conversation, and cigarettes (well, I was the only one smoking), I took the lead once again. Erin and Ross were excited by my presence, that much was obvious, but they were still relatively inexperienced. Erin, adhering to the 'good girl' rules of the society in which she had come of age, had only known two boys before meeting her fiancé. Even with her natural confidence (inherited from her father, no doubt), she was still a 'babe in the woods' compared to me.

slyc_willie
slyc_willie
1,349 Followers