Prey of the Cougar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With another firm thrust, almost another two inches was driven into the pussy that wanted it so much, eliciting a moan of pleasure from Betty. Hayden knew his cock was far enough inside that he no longer needed to guide it, so he let go and placed that hand beside the woman whose body was already squirming under him. She no longer needed to hold her pussy lips open, so she reached her arms up to him in an unspoken invitation.

Unspoken or not, it was an invitation the young man could not possibly refuse. He sprawled atop his partner, but did have presence of mind to support his weight on his forearms, which he slid under Betty's shoulders. She squeezed him with her legs and wrapped her arms around his neck and whispered more directions into his ear.

"Okay, Hayden, really give it to me now, but take your time. We've got all day."

He slowly drew back and thrust forward. When Betty felt his cock surging into her pussy, she spread her thighs as far as she could, allowing a fraction of an inch more of his shaft to plunge into her, and hooked her ankles around his legs to pull herself against him. Their bodies came together with a satisfying "smack," accompanied by her moan of bliss and his happy grunt. The first time had felt so good to Hayden, he drew back and plunged his cock into her again.

Betty chided him gently for being in such a hurry, and her legs clamped onto his hips telling him silently to remain in place for a little while. He did, and was glad of it, because her internal muscles were working over his shaft while he left it buried inside her pussy. She liked it even more and could feel waves of delight rippling through her body from where her pussy was being crammed so full. When she thought it time for another slow, deep stroke, Betty released the grip of her legs, and he took the hint, drew back and drove forward again. This time, he left his cock buried in her pussy, where he could get the most pleasure from Betty and give her the best time she could get from the presence of his cock in her pussy.

Once again, she released the grip of her legs, and the next stroke was like the previous one, slow and deep, and bringing joy to the young man and the older woman. The fact she was old enough to be his mother didn't bother him at all, because it just meant she knew how to give him a great time while doing the same for herself.

They fucked like that for a long time. Betty was rocking from side to side and could feel her climax building, but wanted to delay it because she knew it would be so much better when she was at the peak of her arousal. She was no longer giving the young man directions, because he seemed to have learned what to do, and she liked him enough to let him enjoy himself without anything approaching nagging.

Hayden was in no hurry ether and, even if he had been, he was sure the older woman under him wouldn't have let him rush anything. They moved in unison on top of the bed as if they were a steady couple instead of a cougar taking a young man's cherry, which he was eager to give up anyhow. The tremendous pleasure her pussy was giving to his cock was far better than anything in his experience. He had masturbated many times, and that feeling was something like what the sensations he was receiving then, but only as a spring breeze is something like a hurricane.

As good as their coupling was, Betty knew how to make it better. "Just stay where you are," she advised Hayden while his entire shaft was buried inside her. "And let me fuck myself on your nice, big cock."

"Okay."

He raised his body slightly higher from Betty, and she pushed against his arms to slide toward the head of the bed, withdrawing her pussy from around most of his shaft. After pausing for a few seconds, she pulled against his arms and with her legs against his and impaled herself on his cock again. With no more than a second of hesitation, she repeated the action and ended in the same position as she had started.

After several more strokes like these, Hayden realized there must be something wrong, because his cock was not plunging as far into the warm wet place it had come to love so much. The next time Betty slid on the bed to fill her pussy with his cock, he thrust forward, and their bodies came wetly together again. A tremendous wave of pleasure surged through the young man when he felt the upper side of his cock raked by her clit.

"Yes! Yes! Like that!" she gasped into his ear.

Like that is what he did the next time she impaled her pussy on his cock, and it felt even better than the time before. He was squirming in bliss with every stroke, and he could feel his climax building up inside his body, like a volcano building up pressure underground before it erupts.

It felt great to her too, and her body, which had already been rocking from side to side, started writhing under Hayden. Betty was still setting the pace, and she started fucking faster and harder, ramming her pussy back against him as he thrust forward to meet her.

Keep fucking me! I'm almost ready to come," she exhorted him, and increased the pace.

Hayden did what she wanted, and pounded his cock into the thrashing body under him while Betty sobbed and whimpered and crooned her delight into his ear. "Yes! Yes! I'm coming! Don't stop!"

Even if Hayden had wanted to stop, which he very much didn't, he couldn't have done it. Betty's arms were around his neck and her legs were around his hips, and she was bouncing up and down on the bed and seemingly trying to force his whole body into her greedy pussy. He kept ramming his cock into her, because his own climax was on the verge of its eruption.

She climaxed first, with a loud cry of ecstasy, while her back arched, and she jammed her pussy against him for an ultimate time. Seconds later, his volcano erupted equally violently, and a gush of semen filled his condom. Hayden could not stop, he was still so excited, and he kept plunging his cock into the pussy under him until he had ejaculated two more times. He was done then, and he sprawled on top of the woman to whom he had just been happy to surrender his unwanted cherry.

Betty and the ex-virgin lay in a happy pile while his cock softened and slipped out of her pussy. His first sex act, besides the quick blow job he had gotten earlier that afternoon and those that depended on his right arm and hand was even better than he could have hoped it would be. He wanted more, as much as he could get, and in the near future. So did Betty, for he had been an apt pupil.

"That was great," she murmured to the man who was lying on her. "You were so good, I can't believe that was your first time." He grinned and assured her it had been, and she continued.

"I hope it won't be the last time. For you and me, I mean. It's the last time for today, because I've got things I need to do, but I really want to get together with you again, as soon as we can."

Hayden wanted the same thing and, after he had put his clothing back on, with Betty continuing to lie wantonly naked on the bed, they exchanged telephone numbers and addresses and agreed on getting together again in the very near future. He left and, although he had a fairly long walk home, he was so full of exhilaration, it felt as if he was flying.

*

Thank you for reading this story by me, Boxlicker101. Here is an URL to many more of my stories: http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=207952&page=submissions I hope you had as much fun as Hayden and Betty had and will have again the next time they get together. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

12