Price for a Piece of Heaven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I led her up the stairs, heading toward my bedroom. I threw my shorts and underwear on the bed, pulled off my polo shirt. I removed my tennis shoes as she got her sandals off. Standing naked, I waited for her to remove her tube top. Turning, I moved into the bathroom, stepping to the shower. A nice hot shower would feel great. As I stepped in, Lynnette followed quickly. I began to note her body. Without her heels, she was approximately chin high to me. Her body was completely tanned, inferring either nude sunbathing, or some form of tanning booth experiences. Her breasts were absolutely magnificent. Large, firm, the toned body held them high, the nipples pertly adorned the tanned flesh, pointing upwards perfectly. The curve of her body was pronounced by the widening of her hips. Wide hips, very little ass showed an athletic build. Her legs were well defined, either a dancer or strong runner gives the type of definition she displayed. As we slowly danced around the shower head, we laughed, soaped each other, and washed private parts of the other. I took my time washing her tits, soaping, rinsing, licking, sucking, soaping, and repeating. I paid close attention to her crotch, washing her completely, even aiming the spray hose deep into her hole. I wanted her clean for my planned lunch.

As she bent to wash her legs, I saddled up to her backside, nudging my cock between her cheeks playfully. She wiggled against me, adding more pleasure to our play. I soaped her backside carefully, washing deep between her cheeks, running my hand down over her puckered hole, swirling my fingers to clean her body. I rinsed carefully, cleansing her flesh. I washed her hair, massaging the scalp thoroughly. By time I got done with her, she was a limp rag for my next adventure. I pushed her out of the shower, moving to dry her gently. Once dry, I led her to the bed, pulling back the covers. She placed her knee on the bed, leaned to smell my pillow in a couple different places. Growling, she sprawled in the middle.

"I love the smell of a man," she said, rolling over, opening her arms to me. "Come to me," she whispered. I moved forward quickly, moving to stretch out beside her. I moved her to place one arm under her head, pulling her to me. I kissed her softly, my lips lingering on hers. Our tongues danced a slow dance, softly, knowing this time we could take our time, please each other, enjoy each other. Kiss after kiss, a soft caress, my hand on her cheek, fingers intertwined in her hair, lifting her head slowly to me. My hand traversed her body, sliding slowly over her chest. I slipped my kisses to the nape of her neck, my tongue tracing over the soft flesh. She groaned with each nip, lick, kiss. I used my thumb to push her nipple upwards against my index finger, rolling it back and forth. Cupping her flesh, I probed each tit softly. I pulled her right tit to my mouth, my tongue flicking her hardening nipple quickly back and forth, grabbing it with my teeth. The hard nub held firm against my tongue mashing it back and forth against the inside of my teeth. Lynnette arched her back, forcing her tit firmly against my mouth, wanting, demanding more. Her flesh was so firm, so taut, so tanned, I sucked gingerly, savoring every minute it takes me to worship this female form. I traced kisses from one nipple to the other repeatedly. Crawling over her, I spread her legs, kneeled between them, and started my traverse down her body, leaving her tits saliva covered as I blew cool air across them. The nipples hardened even more. Her chest heaved, her pecs flexing, her tits bouncing.

With her hands on my shoulders, she pushed me gently, but forcibly down. My kisses became more sucking as I neared her mound. My tongue reached, touched, probed her flesh. Her breathing changed with anticipation. I pushed her legs up, placing her feet flat on the bed. I pushed her knees wide, shoving my hands under her ass. As I approached her, her hips lifted up, her knees down as she opened her cunt to me. "Please," she asked. I did not hesitate. I moved to her, watching her as I stuck my tongue into the top of her slit, probing, sliding between her lips. Moving slightly lower, I found her engorged clit, wet with her juices. My tongue rolled around her clit, pushing it back and forth. Pulling my hands up, I took each swollen lip, spread it softly, exposing her entire pink flesh. I sucked her clit into my mouth quickly, my teeth grabbing, holding her clit firmly. My tongue thrashed her clit hard, eliciting her body to jump upwards as an involuntary muscle reaction. She groaned deeply. "Yes!" she growled.

"God you taste good," I whispered as I sucked Lynnette's clit back into my mouth. I probed her hole with my first two fingers. Slipping between her flooded lips, I shoved my fingers slowly into her hole. Lynnette arched high, her ass flexing, lifting up above the bed. As I penetrated her, she groaned loud, hissing as her breath rushed from her body. Grinding her hips, she humped my invading digits, raising her hips upwards, thrusting down to shove them deep. Her hips exploded on my mouth, thrusting her cunt up and down my mouth, my tongue probing quickly, thrashing her clit. Instantly, her orgasm erupted from deep in her body, sending convulsions through her frame. Her legs clamped firmly over my ears, squeezing as her cunt squirted juices out, lubricating my fingers. Thrusting firmly, I jammed them in and out of her pussy. Lynnette grunted, muffling her screams as I thrashed her wet hole. I shoved my arms under her ass, pulled her cunt to my mouth, sucking her clit savagely into my mouth, ripping the flesh, thrashing my tongue back and forth, pounding her senseless. Her body quickly absorbed the tongue thrashing, erupting into a second, smaller orgasm. Her body grew limp under my mouth. She pushed me away for the time being, her clit very sensitive to the lick, the nip, refusing to allow me to suck her clit into my mouth.

My cock is rigid. "Up, on the edge of the bed," I instructed. She knew what I wanted. She moved quickly, her ass high in the air, her chest flat on the blankets. I stepped against her, fisting my cock into the crack of her ass. Reaching under her, I coated my fingers with her wetness, spreading a thin layer of juice over my monster. I shoved it to her hole, rotating it around to coat the head. Grabbing each hip, I pulled back firmly. The head exploded through her ring, clamping down over the crown. Hesitating, I absorbed the feeling, feeling her walls clench me, as she pulled away slightly. Suddenly, she slammed back against me, forcing more cock into her waiting sheath. I pulled hard on her hips, shoving more cock into her yielding cunt. Again, we repeated our pull out, thrust to bury more cock into her body. Quickly, my cock penetrated her, my pubic region resting comfortably against her soft ass. My cock was soaked. I watched as her lips stretched to hold me, slipping over the wetness, disappearing as I speared her, pushing deep again. Lust took over, grabbing her hips, I slammed forward, pulled back, and slammed her again. My hips slapped against her, our flesh filling the room with slap after slap. I increased the pace, humping her, slamming my cock deep into her cunt. Within pure seconds, my balls exploded again, shooting cum up my shaft, filling her with each spurt. My orgasm racked my body. Thought lost, I hammered her, pounding her flesh hard with my rigid cock. Within a minute, my cock began to deflate. I ground my crotch against her ass, wanting to keep my cock buried in her wet cunt.

"Oh my god woman," I grunted out loudly.

"Yes," Lynnette whispered, collapsing on the bed. Crawling forward, she beckoned me. I moved to lie beside her, my cock spent. Nuzzling close, she dropped to my flaccid cock and balls. Softly, expertly, she sucked my cock back into her mouth. Sucking hard, she drained my cock of any remaining fluids. With a quick kiss, she laid down beside me as well.

"What is the best thing to come out of a cock?" she asked, slowly licking her lips. Her eyes twinkled, staring deep into mine. Without hesitating for me to answer, she growled "The wrinkles!!"

I pulled her close, wrapping my arms firmly around her. I wondered what this piece of heaven was going to cost me?

We drifted off to a restful nap.

12