Price of Bad Debt Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before she knew it, it was time to get dressed for her date? Was that what she should call it? Looking through her closet she settled on a simple black dress that she felt would not make her look too conspicuous in the downtown Hilton at noontime. There would indubitably be business men and women there for the noon meal. Not knowing why, she picked out a matching set of black bra and thong panties that Rich loved to see her in. Instead of panty hose she decided to put on thigh high black fish net stockings. Adding her makeup she looked in the mirror and while pleased with what she saw, she wondered why am I making my self look so good? Is this what a prostitute does to please her clients?

All too soon it was time to leave and she got into her car, yes her car but only her car if she did the unthinkable that she was about to do. Why had she gotten her self into so much debt and why wasn’t Rich more understanding? If he were she wouldn’t have to go to meet this stranger.

Arriving downtown at the Hilton, she drove into the parking garage. It was all she could do to move her legs to get out of the car, where she was safe and make her way to the elevator to the first floor restaurant where was to meet Mr. Ron Baker. What would he look like? Was he black like Mr. Jackson? Oh, god, she thought she just couldn’t bare the thought, yet deep down in side she wondered what it would be like to go to bed with a black man.

As if in a trance, she walked slowly to the entrance to the restaurant. There she asked the hostess if Mr. Ron Baker was there.

“Yes”, she said, “and you must be Janet. Mr. Baker is waiting for you at his table. Please follow me.”

This was it, she was really here and she knew now she could not back out. The hostess led her to the back of the dining room and there at the table in the corner was Mr. Baker. She realized immediately, that at least she did not have to face her worst fears as Mr. Baker, while deeply tanned, was not a black man.

Mr. Baker stood and extended his hand to her in greeting. A chill ran down her spine as she felt him squeeze her small hand. "So nice to meet you Janet, Please have a seat. I hope you don't mind but I took the liberty of ordering today's special for both of us," he said as he pulled out the chair to his left for her. "I must say you are everything Mr. Jackson said you would be. What would you like to drink?" he inquired. While she would usually not even think of having a drink in the middle of the day, today she quickly asked for a martini. She knew she would need the strong drinks effects to help her through the coming ordeal. Without any hesitation Mr. Baker informed the waiter of her drink order. "I thought we would enjoy a nice meal and then adjourn to my room where we can get to know each other much better." Please tell me about yourself and your family. I understand you have two teenage daughters," he commented. Another chill ran through her. How did he know all about her? But what was she to do, he owned her or more precisely, Mr. Jackson owned her and Mr. Baker had bought her from Mr. Jackson for his use. What she didn't know was that Mr. Baker was actually a trusted employee of Mr. Jackson.

Today was just a test to see if she would really give in to Mr. Jackson's demands and in fact was a trap. Mr. Jackson was in fact already now up in Mr. Baker's room getting everything ready to record today's events for further control of Janet. After today with everything on tape, there would be no way that she could refuse his additional demands. After today she would truly be one of his assets to help him with his other businesses. The meal was a blur to Janet and she just went through the motions of eating, not really hungry as her stomach was all full of butterflies. As Mr. Jackson continued to talk she realized he was quite well educated and not unpleasant to talk with. Then as he continued to devour his meal she felt his left hand under the table on her leg. With the table cloth hiding his actions from everyone else in the restaurant, he easily slid his hand under her skirt and slid it above her nylons and was gently caressing her soft inner thigh. Fear swept over her but she knew she could do nothing to stop him, even though here she was in a public place being felt up by a total stranger. Then she thought to herself, does it really matter? In a very short time wouldn't she be up in his room letting him do anything he wanted with her? His finger had deftly wormed its way to the vee between her legs and was now rubbing her most intimate spot. She felt a warm blush pass over her as she realized she had become wet from his efforts. She fought the feeling but unsuccessfully as she realized he was going to cause her to have an orgasm. Just as the waiter returned to the table to collect their dishes; a strong wave swept through her. She clamped her legs together trapping his hand as he brought her to a pleasant climax. Oh, god she thought how could I have let that happen? Did the waiter realize what was going on? Did he realize that Mr. Baker had his hand between her legs? That she was letting him have his way with her? "Could I get either of you some desert today?" the waiter asked. Mr. Baker answered in the negative for both of them. "We have to be going as we have a busy afternoon," he responded. "Could you I have the check?" After paying for the meal and leaving a generous tip, Mr. Baker stood up and extended his hand to her. "Shall we go he said to her?" Having some difficulty responding because of the dryness in her throat, she softly answered "Yes".

Taking her hand Mr. Baker steered her out of the restaurant and guided her in the direction of the elevators to the hotel rooms. This was it she realized, in a few minutes she would be alone with this stranger in his hotel room and she would be letting him undress her and do what ever he wanted. Could she really let this happen? How had she gotten herself into this mess? But she knew there was nothing she could do. Her marriage would be over if Rich knew how she had gotten them so deeply in debt. She must now pay the penalty for getting herself into this mess. As they entered the elevator she felt Mr. Baker's hand slide behind her and begin to caress her bottom. He turned her towards himself and using his other hand touched her beneath her chin raising it up to meet his kiss. Without thinking she allowed him to push his tongue into her mouse, giving her as kiss like only her husband had previously been permitted to do. Even when the elevator stopped at the next floor and an elderly couple entered he did not stop his intimate caressing of her bottom even dropping his other hand to quickly grope her breasts. Janet saw the look of disbelief and condemnation by the elderly woman, saying with her expression how can you be so disgraceful? When the elevator stopped at the tenth floor Mr. Baker guided her down the hall and stopped at room 1014. As he opened the door and ushered her inside she knew that the thing that a day earlier she would have considered unthinkable was about to happen.

At the sound of the key being placed in the lock, Mr. Jackson had quietly hurried into his hiding spot in the big walk-in closet in the bedroom of the hotel suite. He used this suite quite often for the entertainment of his out of town clients. It had a living room with bar, a very large bathroom with a Jacuzzi and a big walk in closet. The louvered doors were ideal for setting up camera equipment and for personally watching the action in the bedroom. The recording of the activities that his married girls submitted too provided excellent material to keep them in line for his future needs. Today was a special day for Mr. Jackson as this would be his first chance to watch and record Mrs. Janet Ross. But not only did he plan to watch but as soon as his trusted employee, Ron Baker, had finished with her; he would also have his way with the lovely Mrs. Ross. Janet would be one of his special girls. He could tell instinctively which married white wives would succumb to his black power.

As most of his clients were also well endowed black business men, Janet would soon be entertaining lots of big black cocks. He had known immediately when he pressured her about her huge over due debt and she broke into tears asking if there wasn't some way to work things out that he had a new money-maker for his businesses. Once she was totally under his control she would seal the deal on many a new business venture. All his black business associates would do anything to get an afternoon in the sack with a lovely white married slut like her. He knew she was one he would require to go off all birth control when she serviced his clients as that was always an extra bonus if they new they were fucking a fertile married white wife with no protection. Hidden in the closet Mr. Jackson could both hear and see everything that took place in the apartment. He had positioned several video cameras in the living room, bathroom and here in the bedroom. He had hidden them in the decorations and plants that decorated the rooms and with Ron taking all of her attention, he knew she would never suspect she was being filmed. What a surprise she would get PI when he came out of the closet and became the second man to have his way with her in the same afternoon. He was positive that his would be the first black cock to enter her. In fact he would be surprised if this uppity suburban housewife had ever had any other cock then that of her husband. As soon as the door closed behind Janet and Mr. Baker, Ron turned her towards him and again gave her another open mouth kiss. Again she did not resist. She was now at the point of being resigned to anything that happened to her. What bothered her more then anything was the way she had reacted when he had placed his hand under her skirt and had brought her to an orgasm with his finger. Now she could feel her self again getting wet. Did she really want this to happen? She kept telling herself she had no choice but was she really enjoying it? Ron's lewd hands roamed all over her body. She could not help being aroused. His one hand was now caressing the soft contours of her flat belly, causing her to wriggle her buttocks in to the other hand that was rubbing her little ass cheek. The warmth from the martini she had recently consumed was also spreading rapidly through her veins and contributing to her unwanted excitement. His hand slipped now from her buttocks and reached under the hem of her short skirt and inexorably slipped under the cloth and upward past her thigh high nylon s upward along her naked thigh. His palm once again found the tender inner side of her thigh and established an intimate stroking contact that sent delicious little tingles upward to the center of her vainly resisting womb.

Janet was now aware that her panties were wet from the unwanted secretion that was seeping from her warmly aroused vaginal in automatic response. Hot and cold tingling was shooting upward to the center of her vainly resisting womb. She shivered, grinding her hips frantically against his hand in a vain effort to soothe the maddening feeling of her now throbbing cuntal slit. Her pitiful supply of courage was rapidly deserting her. Quickly taking its place was the new need to find relief.

“Let’s get you undressed girl, I want to see all of you,” Mr. only Baker (Ron) said to her. It did not take long to remove her clothing as she was now very willing to help. She soon stood stark naked in the middle of the hotel room, slight gooseflesh dappling her creamy skin as she shivered in the cool air-conditioned atmosphere wile perspiration still continued to dampen her flushed beautiful face.

“Beautiful,” Ron exclaimed.

And truly she was perfection with her voluptuously proportioned breasts slender waist and long legs. Moisture now covered the mysterious little triangular mound of her sex. Ron Baker stepped back and continued to admire her while quickly shedding his own clothes. As he stepped out of his underwear, Janet suddenly caught sight of his enormous erection.

“My God,” she exclaimed, “that can’t be real, I never knew they could be so big, Rich is only half that big even when he is fully erect.”

She shivered again, unable to tear her eyes away from the ridged, blue-veined shaft that was standing spear-like straight out from his loins.

His cock throbbed as he surveyed her, and he placed one hand on her hip, just where it began to curve, and moved closer, his stiff cock now pressing against her thigh while his hands slipped to her tense, flat stomach and began to massage it. His face loomed above her, so close she could feel his warm breath. Janet could not deny that he was producing an unwelcome fascination deep within her, his hands were strangely comforting in their warmth, while the feel of his penis as it poked close to her dilating vagina instigated a thrill of erotic sensation. Then, he moved his hands to the swelling mounds of her breasts, thumb tips pressing the nipples in.

She stared down at the unfamiliar hands manipulating her breasts, she was consumed by a wave of passion that ripped away any doubt that she had about going through with this.

“God, you are a luscious thing!” Ron Baker said, as his mouth closed over one of her erect nipples. Janet thought her body had taken fire as he began to suck. She squirmed and wriggled in the cool air conditioned hotel room. His hand snaked down and parted the hair fringed lips of her heated cunt, gently slipping a finger into its wetness. Janet groaned aloud in her struggle against his burning lips at her breast and the tantalizing finger in her tingling cunt. “Oh, God,” she breathed helplessly as he kept up his assault on her exposed body. Never in her life had she felt anything like this. “Ooooh . . . yes . . . please!”

“Come, I want to fuck you on the bed,” he ordered.

As always the obscene word caused an inward reaction in Janet, Rich never used such words, but this time it excited her more then repelled her and she hissed back at him, “Yes!” and he eased her backward and down. She saw him kneeling over her, his face a mask of carnal lust, and her eyes slid downward to his rigid penis jutting angrily from his abdomen. She gaped at it in utter misery, filled with shame as she once again realized what she was about to do and hated her own naked body that lay willingly stretched out under him. But she could not do anything about the desire that gripped her. The purplish head of his monstrous cock looked like a giant fist . . . big enough to split her apart . . . God; she could not possibly take all of that in her.

“Oh God,” she cried as he dropped down on her and the hardness of his rod surged against her belly like a cudgel. She quaked beneath him, gasping as he guided his rock-hard shaft to the wet entrance of her vagina, using the smooth bulbous head to separate her fringed cunt lips. The electrifying instant of contact with his male organ sent shudders of pleasure racing through her spread-eagled body. He continued to push against her tight hole, causing intense pain as he stretcher her sensitive skin as it had never been before.

He pressed forward again and the ponderous cock-head burst its way into the warmly palpitating opening. “Please . . . no more . . . you’re hurting me!” she begged. “Please no.”

Ron continued the impalement, his lust engorged shaft slowly moving inch by inch up into her unwilling vagina. As he continued to push against her tight hole, the pressure caused her to wince from the pain as he stretched her. Slowly, inch by inch he filled her more completely then she had ever been before. She could feel the ripples of his penis as they stretched her vaginal walls. He slowed for a moment to give her a chance to adjust to his size and then with a snap of his hips he plunged deeper into her pushing up towards her belly.

Oh Goddddddd!” Janet groaned but her desire overcame her and as her inflamed pussy gradually adjusted itself to the shear bulk of his penis her whimpers of pain changed slowly to moan of pleasure. Ron began a rocking motion with his hips that sent his hard rod crushing into her vagina until the head pounded cruelly against her cervix. He quickened his pace and built up to a rhythm. Ron Baker thought to himself, this is the best cunt I have ever experienced.

Janet soon began to mover her hips in harmony with the rhythm he had established. She began to sweat profusely and her moans now were unmistakably the sounds of passion. She forgot everything but this very moment. No longer were there doubts regrets or thoughts of her loving husband. All she cared about now was the release that this thick cock of a stranger was about to bring her. The cock now buried to its complete depth in her burning body.

“Yes, yes, fuck me, fuck me harder!” she breathed using the obscene words that she would never before utter. Ron reached up under her grinding buttocks and jerked them up even tighter to his thrusting loins. The passion housewife drove her throbbing wet cunt desperately up against his rigid cock. Passionate sounds suddenly burst from deep in her throat as her taut muscled legs encircled him pulling his loins even closer to her.

She had never felt anything like this with her loving husband. Janet wanted, no she needed more. She did not want it to end. But suddenly a hot orgasm swept over her just as Ron also reached his climax and filled her with his baby juice.

A few minutes later as Ron’s now softening penis slipped out of her soaking pussy, Janet thought her ordeal no how could she call it that when it had brought her so much enjoyment, was over. However looking up she suddenly saw the leering face of Mr. Jackson. He was here in the room with them and obviously had witnessed everything.

Struggling to cover her nakedness and attempting to get up from the bed and move to gather her clothes Janet was quite a sight.

“Don’t think you are going anywhere, you have a long afternoon ahead of you.” Mr. Jackson said as he began to get out of his own clothing. “Ron was just the warm up for you. I am here to give you the main course.”

A short while ago, Janet had only ever seen one man naked, her loving husband, Rich. Now for the second time in an hour she was watching another man disrobe. As he stepped out of his underwear, Janet realized that if Ron Baker were large, Mr. Jackson was enormous. No longer would she wonder whether it were true that blacks were hung like horses.

She could not take her eyes off of the truly enormous, grotesques, yet in a way beautiful penis. She suddenly had a great fear come over her. There was no way she could possibly accommodate that size, he would split her in two.

The bed suddenly sagged as Mr. Jackson crawled up the bed, grabbing her by her legs and spreading her so he could move closer to the juncture between them. Closing her eyes she couldn’t watch what was about to happen.

Janet expected to feel him push I s huge cock into but the next thing she knew she was gazing at the top of his bald black head as he dipped between her legs. She felt his lips kiss her lips but not the ones on her face but between her legs. His tongue snaked out and cleaved the lips that only Rich had kissed before. God she thought she would die! He reached up with both hands and pinched a nipple on each breast between his thumb and forefinger and began to roll it around. His tongue bathed her slit from the hood of her clit to the opening of her soaking pussy then down her to her asshole. He made the trip several times. Janet placed the soles of her bare feet on each of his shoulders and started coming the instant his tongue touched her clit. Then, she became afraid as he took her little clit between his teeth. She thought he might bite it but he was very gentle and somehow sucked it in and with just the slightest contact with his teeth. Janet didn’t realize it but she screamed. Mr. Jackson kept it up for several minutes. He looked up at her and smiled his face was soaking with her juices.