Priceless

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can we do this again tomorrow?" Britney asked with a devilish grin.

I was pulling my briefs and shorts back on. "Jan is shopping on the next island all afternoon. How about if we plan on meeting in my cabin."

"I'll be really thirsty after being at the pool," Bev said as she emerged from the bathroom with towels for her and her sister.

"In bikinis?" I asked them.

"We promise," Bev said, wiping her tits clean as I watched.

###

The girls convinced my wife at breakfast that they would rather hang around the pool with the guys they had met the night before than go shopping. They were only half lying…the guy they met was me. When I said I'd rather spend the time at the fitness center, Jan seemed relieved that I wouldn't be there to prevent her from shopping as long as she wanted. Everybody was happy.

The morning seemed to drag on forever while I waited for my wife to leave the ship. When she said she wanted to eat lunch onboard first, and then leave, I wanted to kill her. But the four of us met up at the designated time and I couldn't complain about 'having' to eat with my nieces in their tight tank tops and shorts. It was so much more enjoyable knowing now what was hidden under the tops. I spent the entire meal flashing back to the night before. By the time we left I was semi-erect again.

Finally, Jan said she was getting her stuff to head for the island stores. I took that opportunity to get with the girls. They said they wanted a half hour at the pool first. I agreed and told them to meet me in my cabin when they were done. That would allow me to get the drinks and have them waiting for my nieces when they arrived.

"Remember your promise—bikinis," I said.

They agreed, knowing they were going to change into them for the pool anyway, and then hurried into their cabin. I changed into my boxer-style bathing suit, waited twenty minutes and then headed for the lounge. Soon, I was back in the cabin looking out over the balcony at the calm, blue ocean, waiting for my beautiful girls to arrive. A pair of tall, frosty glasses awaited them.

The tap on the door was almost too soft to hear. When I opened it, Bev and Britney stood in the hallway with beaming smiles.

"Time to party," Bev said.

I let them in and closed the door, staring at their tan, bikini clad bodies the entire time. The tops they wore tied in the back with no other straps. They clung snugly to the girls' breasts, leaving no doubt how they were shaped…or the size of the nipples. The bottoms—barely large enough to cover their pussies and asses—tied on both sides.

Britney turned to face me, saying, "Well? Do these meet the qualifications?"

"They are definitely bikinis," I conceded. "Very nice."

"Wow! Next time we do this we're getting a balcony, Britney." Bev was looking through the sliding glass door leading to the veranda. "Can we go out?"

"Of course," I said, following the girls outside.

They instantly stood at the railing looking in all directions, including straight down at the side of the ship and the water nine decks below. Their bikini bottoms began to disappear between the cheeks of their asses as they bent over, and my cock couldn't help but notice.

"This must be cool at night," Britney said. "When we're moving."

"It is. One of these times Jan goes to the show maybe you can come over," I said.

Bev was looking back into the cabin. "So, can I have my drink now?"

The naughty look in her eyes told me the fun was about to begin.

"As soon as you pay up," I said.

"We better go inside," Bev said to Britney. They both re-entered the cabin and I followed, taking a seat in the overstuffed chair closest to the balcony.

Bev seemed to enjoy playing the roll of stripper as she leisurely started to untie the top of her bikini.

"Hey. I thought I got to choose," I said.

Bev held her top in place as soon as I spoke. Both girls had concerned looks on their faces.

"Tops, please," I said, much to their relief.

I watched as Bev let her top gracefully fall off, revealing the perfect breasts I remembered from the night before. Britney was doing the same, about five seconds behind her sister. I switched my eyes to her just in time to see her tits come into full view. The bikini tops were tossed aside and they both eagerly grabbed a drink.

After their first long drink, Bev looked outside again and said, "Can we sit out there and get really good tans for a change?"

Luckily, the sun was shining brightly on the balcony. I grabbed a third chair for myself and followed them back outside. Bev and Britney sank into the chairs already out there, spreading their legs out in the process. A round table in the middle of them held the drinks. I felt my cock react again to the sight of the two girls stretched out, wearing nothing more than tiny strips of material between their legs.

Metal dividers separated our balcony from the ones on either side. But it wouldn't have taken much effort by anyone in close proximity to see us. I didn't care if the girls didn't.

Bev pointed out towards the nearby island. "I wonder if anybody with binoculars is looking at us?" she asked.

"Or on that boat?" Britney said while pointing at a yacht as it lazily floated by in the distance.

"Would you like that?" I asked.

Britney shrugged, but smiled a little. Bev said, "Kind of. If it was a good looking dude."

"A young, rich one," Britney added.

"Well, that rules me out," I said, looking at the yacht.

"You're different. You're allowed to look any time you want," Bev said, once again using the straw in her drink to simulate her superlative sucking and licking skills.

"I'm not sure I'd want to share you two with anybody," I said. After hesitating, I added, "But if I did, I'd want to watch."

The girls giggled. I noticed their drinks were already about half gone. I wondered if last night was a once-in-a-lifetime thing or if new adventures awaited us.

We managed to find stuff to talk about for the next fifteen or twenty minutes. The hot sun pounded down on us and I thought I noticed a deepening of the girls' tans, especially around the breasts. Neither one looked like they sunburned, which eased my mind a little. I didn't want anything interfering with my ability to savor those lovely tits.

"I'm almost done," Bev said, holding up her glass to look through it. "What about you, Britney? Could you go for another one?"

Britney had a nervous, tentative grin that clearly showed she was thinking about the consequences. "I'm awfully thirsty still," she said.

"Me, too," Bev answered. They looked at each other some more. This was going to be Britney's call. There was little doubt which way Bev was leaning.

"It's going to cost us, you know," Britney said.

"I think it's worth it."

Britney nodded. I didn't think she wanted to be the one to say it. But she did. "OK. We'll take two more," she said to me.

I smiled. "I'll be right back."

I said a little prayer of thanks as I entered the hallway and saw nobody coming towards me. My cock was pressing against my swimsuit just hard enough to be noticeable. By the time I got to the stairwell, I was back to 'normal'. I bought the drinks and headed back to the cabin, almost shaking with anticipation.

Once inside, I almost didn't know what to do. The girls hadn't moved and I placed the two full glasses next to their empty ones. I wondered what they had talked about while I was gone. Were they scheming? Talking about young, rich dudes on yachts?

"These are really good today," Britney said, looking at the drinks.

"Especially out here in the sun," Bev added. She ran her hand over one bare breast, then the other…lingering at the nipples. She looked at me with that sexy look of hers.

"We shouldn't let them go to waste," Britney said seriously. I had come to love her sense of humor, always dry and quick.

Bev stood up, took her new drink, and said, "Let's go inside."

Britney followed, with me close behind. I left the sliding door open, but reached for the curtain that slid in front of it.

"No. Leave it open," Bev said. "OK?"

Her intent was perfectly clear. When Britney didn't protest, I felt a surge of excitement flow through me like never before. It was a side of them I didn't expect. Although nothing should have surprised me any more.

I sat back down in my chair. I didn't need to speak and they didn't need to be told. There was no choosing to be done. A second piece…the only piece left…had to come off.

In unison, Bev and Britney pulled on the strings tying together both sides of their bikini bottoms. I saw the small patches of material separate from their bodies. They dangled in front of the girls' pussies for a second or two, then were pulled away.

No amount of my imagination could have possibly created two more perfect bodies than the ones standing a few feet in front of me. I stared with no embarrassment whatsoever. I loved my wife and thought she was beautiful, but the eighteen year old girls I was looking at were in another class altogether. I studied every curve; marveled at the skin.

They each had very narrow strips of closely shaven dark hair directly above their clits. Just a patch. The rest of their pussies were as clean and smooth as anywhere else I could see.

I don't know how long they stood there before I said, "Turn around, please."

They obeyed as if I had some sort of control over them, which of course I did not. Maybe they wanted to show me. I hoped that was the case.

What I saw were two small, tight asses with cheeks that gently curved up from their legs. They stood with their legs together so I didn't have a clear view of the back of their pussies, but this was sufficient.

They turned back around simultaneously.

"Wow," I exclaimed. "You two are…uh…gorgeous."

"Time to drink," Bev said, breaking the silence that followed my statement.

Each girl took a glass and sat on the couch. Britney pulled her legs up under her while Bev put her feet back on the table…still with her legs together, unfortunately. It took another minute or so to completely get used to the sight of their naked bodies.

"I think these are stronger than last night," Britney said, taking a long sip.

"Yeah. I'm feeling it pretty good right now," Bev said.

"Many more and you'll be getting naked or something," Britney said.

"Or something." Bev looked at me for a reaction.

My cock was doing my speaking for me. I could tell from her eyes that Bev already noticed.

"Poor Uncle Steve. We've been making him very uncomfortable this cruise," she said.

"Yeah," Britney agreed. "But I would have been disappointed if he wasn't hard now."

"You don't have to worry. I may never be soft again if you walk around like that," I assured her. "I'm a very lucky guy."

Bev suddenly took her feet off the table and stood up. Britney and I watched her walked toward the balcony. She stopped at the open door. "Maybe we need to do this for a bigger audience, Britney," she said.

"I'm not sure I have quite that much courage, yet," Britney admitted.

"Just think of all the guys on that island, or on the boats out there, getting hard and jerking off to our naked bodies." Bev was staring off into the distance, her feet spread beneath her as if to show off even more of her young pussy.

My cock strained against the suit, eventually getting stiff enough to point up toward the waistband.

"What do you think, Uncle Steve?" Bev asked me without turning around. "Do you think anybody's watching?"

I stood up and moved behind her. I got close enough to let my hard cock brush against her ass. Then I put my hands around her and covered her breasts with my palms. I felt her nipples harden.

"I think a man would be crazy not to want to see you naked. Either one of you."

I rolled Bev's nipples between my thumbs and fingers. First she moaned, then pressed her ass harder against my cock. Warm air rushed over us as the wind picked up, reminding us we were inches from the outdoors. My hand instinctively fell over her stomach, past her navel and onto the patch of hair above her clit. That's when I stopped, uncertain of whether to continue or not.

Bev didn't move at first. Then her legs separated an inch or two farther apart. My hand slid down and my fingers were at her pussy, my palm against her clit. I clutched at her breast with my other hand. I heard her sigh loudly right before my finger found the opening to her pussy.

She was damp, not quite wet. I didn't insert the finger—just collected the moisture and ran it up over her clit.

"Oh, God. Yes," Bev hissed.

I rubbed her gently, but found myself pushing my cock against her a little harder the more she responded to my touch. I could feel my shaft nestled between the cheeks of her ass, resting on the top of her crack. I desperately wanted my suit out of the way.

Apparently Britney caught those thought waves, because she stood up and walked behind me. Before I could react, Britney was pulling down on my swimsuit. I pulled back to let them free of Bev's ass, then felt them being yanked down my legs and off my feet.

The moment I was naked I put my cock back on Bev's ass. Her bare skin was cool against my warm erection. The feeling stimulated me so much I moved my hand back down to her pussy and rammed a single finger deep inside her.

"Ahhhh, fuck," she cried out.

Now she was soaking wet and I began fucking her with my finger. At the same time, Britney was pressed against me from behind, firmly stroking my cock. I felt her hard nipples on my back and her pussy on my ass. I had never before experienced so many different sensations in so many different parts of my body at one time. It seemed to all collect in my cock, which wanted to explode.

"Have you ever wanted to fuck in public?" I whispered into Bev's ear.

"Not until now."

"Liar," I said softly.

She half-laughed, but her moaning got in the way. "Well, maybe once."

"Do you want to?"

I removed my wet finger from her pussy and rubbed her clit. Her body stiffened. I kneaded her breast. "Yes."

"Yes, what?" I said into her ear.

"Yes, I want to fuck!"

She practically yelled it. I was so hard it hurt. Then I thought about Britney and the pleasure she was giving me. How could I satisfy them both?

I let go of Bev. Britney removed her hand when she felt me move. I grabbed the handle of the sliding glass door and closed it, with both girls looking on anxiously.

"Britney, put your back on the door," I ordered.

She quickly did as I said with Bev moving aside. Britney's beautiful naked body faced us.

"Bev, get on your knees." She did so, with her face directly in front of her sister's pussy. "I want you to make her cum. I want it to be long and hard. Eat her until she screams."

"But…I…," Bev started to say.

"Do it!"

When Bev moved her face between Britney's legs, Britney spread like they'd been doing this their entire lives. I watched Bev nervously place her mouth near Britney's clit, then began licking. That's when I moved behind Bev and spread her legs. I took a quick look at her wet pussy before placing the tip of my cock at the entrance to her hole.

I waited for the head of my cock to enter her, then thrust forward. Bev's face was buried against Britney, who slammed backwards against the glass door. Both girls moaned with satisfaction as my cock drove like a piston in and out of Bev's pussy.

She was extremely tight, but wet enough to easily accept my cock. As much as I enjoyed their mouths and hands on me, nothing was this good.

"They're watching, girls. Everybody's watching you have sex," I panted.

Britney's eyes were clenched shut, expressions of pleasure showing up each time her sister plunged her tongue inside her pussy or dragged it across her clit. Bev held Britney by the ass, pulling her closer to her face. I just kept fucking her, hearing her moans grow louder each minute.

I reached down and found Bev's clit. I heard her muffled squeal when I rubbed her and drove my cock in even deeper and faster. I prayed that her admission to my wife that she was on the pill was right, because I was about to cum inside her.

Surprisingly, to me anyway, Britney was the first to start cumming.

"Oh, God, Bev. Yes! Yes! Right there."

Her hand was on the back of Bev's head, holding her in place. Her face contorted and her mouth hung open.

"Yes! Now! I'm cumming!"

I watched intently as the young girl drove her body forward, trying to fuck Bev's face. Bev hung on valiantly while Britney came in waves. I could only imagine the sweet juices that Bev must have tasted as Britney orgasmed again and again.

That was enough for me. Without any warning, other than frantic grunts, I rammed into Bev and slapped my body against her ass. The first shot of cum poured out endlessly, followed by another thick load.

"Yes! Cum in me, Uncle Steve!"

I filled Bev's pussy until I felt it flowing out and, presumably, down her thighs. I saw Bev put her hand on her clit, then scream out, "Now! Yessssss!"

I held onto her hips as she came. Her head was nearly down on the floor now, her ass pointed up at me. That made it much easier to continue fucking her and she came long and hard, louder and louder with each orgasm. Her muscles continued to clamp down on my cock, keeping me hard throughout the entire ordeal. I could have gone on but she begged me to stop after a while.

I pulled out and the three of us tried to recover. Bev stayed on the floor and I leaned against Britney on the door, kissing her softly.

"Oh…my…God," we heard Bev mumble below us.

"Enjoy it?" I asked Britney quietly.

"It was wonderful. Thank you," she said, kissing me again.

"Hey, no fair kissing," Bev said.

"Then get up here," I told her.

She struggled to her feet and I hugged her, kissing her passionately. "How about your sister?" I asked Bev.

She understood my meaning and, after a second's hesitation, the sisters kissed each other while I looked on and smiled.

12