Primal Frontiers Ch. 02

Story Info
Karen and Brian must work together to survive.
14.6k words
4.62
100.9k
78

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 04/07/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen and Brian rambled down the little path headed towards Eagle's Bluff. Karen led the way with her thumbs tucked into her pack straps and a big grin on her face. She was finally living out the adventure that she had so tediously planned for many months. The eager duo pointed out various landmarks and colorful birds as they made their way along the snowy trail which, as Mr. Hadley had stated, was in a dismal state of disrepair.

The shrubbery and underbrush had grown over it and some rather large dead trees had fallen across it at random spots. Brian came to a halt, produced a roll of neon-pink ribbon from his cargo pocket, tore off a bit of it and tied it to a limb which hung over the path.

"Wow. Look at you, survival man!" Karen said with a smile. "Now we'll be able to find out way back just in case. Good thinking!"

Brian glanced back at her with sarcastic arrogance. "I told you, mom. I got this covered. You just enjoy the scenery."

"Well, okay then Mr. Big Shot. Pfft, who needs a map when we got you around?" They both smirked teasingly. The trail began to curve north just like the map had showed when they checked it back at the cabin.

"One mile to go -- Eagle's Bluff, here we come," said Brian.

"Ooh, I can't wait!" They kept a steady walking pace, pausing only for a moment here and there so Brian could tie more pink ribbon to the branches. After about twenty minutes or so, they came to a great oak tree that stood proud and timeworn amidst the lesser saplings. An old wooden sign was nailed to the coarse trunk.

Brian leaned forward and read it aloud. "Eagle's Bluff. Watch your step." An arrow pointed straight up, indicating that their destination lie directly in front of them.

Karen scowled in confusion. "I don't get it. It's just a thicket of trees and bushes." Brian cautiously stepped forward off of the path towards the evergreen grove which was dense enough to obscure one's view of the other side. She followed him into the thicket, placing a hand on his shoulder to let him know of her presence. "Be careful, sweetie," she warned.

A few sharp branches scraped across her jacket and snowsuit and she lowered her head so as not to catch one to the face. She clumsily bumped into Brian's back as she walked. "What's up? Can you see anything?"

"Geez. Look at that."

Karen lifted her head and opened her eyes. There before her was the single most beautiful sight she had ever seen. The mountains were icy waves of brown and white that rolled into the horizon, frozen just as they crested and began to tip over. They loomed mightily over the forest floor which looked like a white plush shag carpet spreading out for miles in all directions. Several streams cut crooked lines through the trees and disappeared behind the drawling slopes.

"Oh Brian, it's unbelievable! I've never seen anything like it. It's so much better in real life than in the picture!" They stood there for a minute simply drinking in the lovely scenery. Sharing such a moment seemed to bring the two of them even closer together. Karen looked over at him with adoration. "I'm so happy you're here with me, sweetie. I'm just so happy!" She exclaimed as she opened her arms for a big hug.

They held on to one another tightly and for longer than they probably should have. Brian closed both eyes and sniffed her fragrant brown hair as it whipped across his face with the breeze. The soft skin of her neck warmed his cheeks and he thought that he would very much like to kiss it. He impulsively pushed his hips toward hers as the attraction began to take hold once more.

She knew at once that she should separate and move along but, much like the stained boxers in the bathroom, she found herself compelled by curiosity and perhaps something more. When at last they broke apart, there was an awkward, albeit stimulating exchange of lustful glares that left Karen blushing.

"What do you think? You want to head back now?" Brian asked.

"Hang on. Let's celebrate with some lunch," Karen smiled as she pulled something small out of her pocket and tore open the wrapper.

Brian saw it and chuckled. "A granola bar, huh? Awesome."

"See? Your mom thought of some stuff too! You'd be starving to death out here if it wasn't for me." She broke it in half and gave Brian his share. The pair ate their snack and chatted for a while as they stared out into the wilderness.

"Looks like a storm's rolling in," said Brian nodding in the direction of the dark clouds crowning over the mountains. The cold wind began to pick up and they decided to start walking back before it got any worse. They returned through the thicket of pines and shrubbery and started off down the trail again, this time with a bit more pep in their step in fear that they'd get caught in the winter storm.

A pink trail marker shone brightly in the distance, followed by another one, then another. When they found the fourth strip of neon ribbon, it was lying on the ground after having clearly been blown off of the branch it was attached to. Brian picked it up and glanced around. The worn out trail was barely visible as it was but now the snow was falling steadily, further obscuring their vision.

"Which way do we go?"

"This way," he said motioning towards his best guess. He was getting worried but he tried to sound confident so as not to upset his mother. We can't be that far away now anyways, he thought. If nothing else, we'll see the big frozen lake with the fishing huts and walk along the shore back to the cabin. They went deeper into the woods, walking for over twenty minutes before coming to a stop.

The polar wind was now gusting in at full speed and it cut through them to the bone. Karen's teeth began to chatter. "Honey, I don't think this is right. Let's go back and try to find the trail again." Brian grudgingly turned around and they walked back the way they had come from but they only made it a short ways before the storm became overwhelmingly powerful.

They both staggered back and raised a hand to their brow from the force of the breeze. This was no ordinary wintery gale -- it was a full on blizzard and it brought with it the gut-wrenching realization that their very lives were now in danger.

Brian grabbed onto his mother's arm and trudged through the powdery knee-deep drifts. A break in the trees could be seen in the distance, giving them hope that their ordeal would soon be at an end. It's the lake, Karen thought. Thank god.

Her heart sank when they reached the clearing only to see a wide frozen creek with a rather steep bank on the other side and yet more forest to stumble through. Another blast of frigid air was an exclamation point to their misery, adding insult to the already unpromising situation.

Brian shook his head in frustration, mostly at having made himself look incompetent in front of his mother and only somewhat because of the dreary circumstances. "Damn! This fuckin' storm -- I can't tell where the trail is anymore!"

"I know, me either. Look maybe if we follow this creek we'll come to the lake and be home free. This might be the one that feeds right into it."

"Maybe. If nothing else we have a terrain feature now that we can use to orient ourselves. Walking through the woods blindly is too confusing and it's just getting us more lost." He hated to admit that he had no better ideas.

"So which way then?"

Brian pointed somewhat arbitrarily down the creek in one direction. "That way. I think the lake is that way." So they began toddling along the edge of the stream hoping against hope that the rows of ice fishing shacks lay just around the next bend.

Brian was about to turn back towards Karen to say something when she suddenly slipped on a patch of ice and lost her footing. She screamed in terror and threw her arms up as her body slid down the bank and smashed through the ice, the glacial waters splashing up over her head. "Mom!" Brian cried out as he threw down his pack.

She resurfaced and gasped for air. She immediately began to freak out and flail her arms from the shock. "Bri... Brian hel -- help me! Help me!" He dropped his hat and jacket and carefully lowered himself to the bottom of the bank where the dirt met the water.

"Grab my hand! Grab my hand, mom!" He extended his arm as far as he could while grabbing onto a low hanging tree branch with the other one. "Grab my arm!"

In her panic, Karen desperately seized onto his arm with both hands and tried to pull herself out of the water with all of her might, but only succeeding in pulling Brian down into the water with her head first.

He too reemerged with a terrible shout, deathly afraid but still able to search for a means of escape. He grabbed onto the low hanging tree branch and pulled as hard as he could, successfully lifting his dripping body out from the hole and onto the safety of the stream's edge. He then turned towards his mother and gripped the soggy fabric of her arms. Using his considerable adrenaline rush, he pulled and pulled, gritting his teeth and digging his boot heels into the dirt until at last they were both able to stand upright again on solid ground.

"Th -- thank you, thank... you. Oh, thank you. Oh shit." They both shivered uncontrollably.

He wasn't looking at her. His arms were crossed, his head down, his eyes faded and distant. "I can't feel my arms... I can't f-feel my arms or m-my l-legs..." Karen knew he was in trouble.

"Brian, sweetie, look at me. Listen to m-my voice and focus," she said. "We have -- have to get war-warm and we h-h-have to do it right away. Okay?" She brought her face close to his so she could look directly into his eyes. Their skin was now pasty white.

"How are going to... do that?"

"We have to get out of these wet clothes and we have to use our b-body heat. It's the only way. We have to." Before she finished the sentence, she began unrolling the sleeping bag from his pack and also pulled out an all-weather poncho and a white t-shirt. She then helped him take off his wet shirt and boots. He was able to finish undressing on his own and Karen did the same.

In his hypothermic state, he vaguely comprehended the sight of her naked body, the feminine curves and protruding nipples, but all thoughts other than his pending demise seemed mostly irrelevant at that point. They quickly lay down on their side in the sleeping bag which had a thick polypro shell to insulate it from the ground. There they stayed, pressed tightly together with chattering teeth and a reserved despondency at how swiftly they had arrived at such a terrible fate.

Nightfall brought with it the humble stillness that could nearly convince them that they were already dead; forever frozen in time together in the darkness. The thought was unusually comforting to the both of them.

Brian awoke from his dream in disarray. He gasped and darted his eyes around quickly to ascertain his whereabouts. He was safe, he was warm and he was with his mother. He steadied his breathing and calmed himself down. Karen was still passed out and sleeping soundly in front of him. Even after all they had been through, the smell of her hair was still intoxicatingly pleasant.

Then he remembered what was going on. He peeked over top of her head and saw their packs resting under the snow-covered poncho. Their wet clothes and boots from the previous day were now in a frozen heap next to the packs. He was naked in a sleeping bag spooning with his mother and she was naked too.

He had been way too cold to think clearly when they had first gotten into the bag the night before. Only the warmth mattered then. They were both just doing the best they could to keep each other alive.

But now that they were warm and relatively comfortable, the reality of the situation was beginning to set in. He moved his body slightly to confirm what he remembered and sure enough he felt Karen's smooth body sliding against his skin. Brian was nearly overcome with excitement but he tried his best to suppress it. They were still in a survival situation after all. After a moment, he dared to raise his hand up and place it on the curve of her hip. He closed his eyes in delight and gave the soft flesh the gentle little squeeze that it begged for.

That was enough. That simple motion along with the heat of his mother's body had caused Brian to become extremely aroused.

Karen opened her eyes slowly and felt completely at peace. She was still very groggy but at least she had slept, she thought, and at least she was warm. She felt her son's taut, slender chest and abs as he lay behind her. She enjoyed his embrace and the feel of his strong hand on her bare waist.

She then felt something else start to happen, something unmistakably familiar from her married days. She became aware of a slight stirring in Brian's groin area. His penis twitched and raised up. She didn't want to believe it at first but it soon became too apparent to ignore. Oh my god... he's getting hard, she thought as his dick slowly but steadily began to stiffen and grow until it became rock solid nestled between her warm, supple butt cheeks.

She could feel just how very long and fat her son's cock was now as it pulsed against her tender backside. The swollen head was bulbous and throbbing on her tailbone while the thick, rigid shaft lined her whole ass crack snugly and completely. His substantial girth was starting to spread her cheeks apart and Brian's balls felt big and full as they dangled against the back of her thigh just below the ass.

Karen bit her lip. She was shocked at his size. Sure, she knew that he had a large penis from catching glimpses of him here and there, but feeling it pushed onto her like this in its entirety was something else. His dick was as hot and firm as she had ever felt on any man and as awkward as it was, she could not help but be amazed.

Karen hesitated at first, not wanting to embarrass her son any more than she was sure he already was, but eventually decided it was best to just get it out into the open like an adult.

"Um, Brian... sweetie are you awake?" She asked quietly, wishing that he wasn't. Brian cleared his throat and replied.

"Yeah."

"Honey, do you need me to get into my own sleeping bag? I can if you want." Brian swallowed hard with anxiety. He knew exactly why she was asking him but he wasn't ready to acknowledge such a thing.

"No, I mean... it's still freezing out, mom. We should wait 'til the sun is up before we get out of the bag." He really hoped his answer would be enough but Karen continued.

"I know, it's not that. It's just... well Brian, honey, you have an erection." Brian held his breath and felt his stomach drop, felt his face become flush. He knew what she had said but it was still tough to comprehend it. What was he supposed to say now? Sorry mom I'm hard because you're incredibly sexy and I want to bang you? He tried instead to play the victim.

"Yeah, I know. I'm sorry, mom. It just kind of happens sometimes in the morning, you know? Sorry. I'm like super embarrassed." He brought his voice to a humble if not pitiful tone.

"Oh, Brian no. Don't be embarrassed!" She turned her head so that she could see him over her shoulder. "I may be your mother but I have heard of morning wood before," she said with a playful grin. "I just thought it might be uncomfortable for you is all." Brian raised one eyebrow.

"Um, if anything I would think it'd be uncomfortable for you." Karen just smirked and shrugged her shoulders.

"Well, I mean it is, um... I mean it's pretty noticeable." Now she was the one getting red in the face. She hoped against hope that he hadn't noticed how hot and damp her crotch had become in just a few seconds.

"Yeah, I'm aware of that," Brian said grinning bashfully. Again Karen thought about shutting up before she said too much, but went ahead with it since the subject had already been broached.

"But it's also a very natural thing to happen to a boy your age when you're... you know, close to a woman." Brian sighed with relief at her reassuring response.

"That is true. We are pretty close right now, huh?"

"Yeah, I'd say so." Karen chuckled.

"And pretty naked," he added with a snicker of his own.

"Yeah, I'd say so!" They both laughed out loud for the first time since they were by the fire at the cabin. It felt good to laugh but it felt even better for Brian to feel his mother's soft body quivering against him as she did, the heat from her loins now blatantly evident.

They calmed down and laid there in silence for a moment, with only the sound of a nearby warbler chirping peacefully to greet the orange sun as it blazed between the tall trees. They savored the moment together, for both the comfort it provided before what was sure to be another long, strenuous day and for their own private, individual reasons.

"Do you want to get up now, mom?" Brian asked, desperately wishing that he could stay this way forever.

"No. Not yet. I'm too warm and cozy right now," she said with a yawn as she laid her head back down. The gentle words were music to his ears. She grabbed his arm and wrapped it around her midriff so that his hand was touching her belly.

Brian couldn't be certain of it, but he swore he felt her scoot her hips back ever so slightly and press into his raging boner even more. Then again, it may have just been wishful thinking.

"I love you, mom," he whispered.

"I love you too, sweetie," she replied wearily as her eyelids drooped. He listened to her breathing become deeper and slower until she finally fell asleep. For Brian, there wasn't a chance in hell of going back to sleep. His mother, the sexiest woman he knew, the object of his absolute affection was lying buck naked in front of him. He could hardly control his breathing let alone his hormones.

He blinked his eyes a few times to make sure he wasn't dreaming, then he flexed his rock hard cock. Karen's plump butt cheeks hugged his shaft ever so slightly, the silky smoothness of her skin tormenting his self-restraint. He clutched her waist and dared to push his hips into her a bit, spreading her ass apart even more, then held his breath waiting for her to respond.

She did nothing, so he continued to push into her. Brian repeated this process ever so carefully, until at last he felt the underside of his prick pushed firmly against her asshole.

He savored the touch of her hot, clenched sphincter puckered up against his manhood. This alone was more than he could have ever asked for but just then, Karen began to stir. She arched her back and stuck her ass out while leaning her head towards Brian's face, letting out a quiet moan as she did. Brian now felt the wet, chubby mound of her pussy jammed up against his beefy prick.

He tensed up in utter surprise and simultaneous pleasure. His mother still seemed to be sleeping but her body squirmed upon his with a sexual hunger. She began gyrating her hips so that her slippery pussy lips slid up and down against his pulsating cock. Brian's mouth fell open and he kissed the side of her neck gently, making her moan some more. Karen's body was on erotic autopilot as the pace of her gyrations began to pick up.

Brian could not help but respond with rhythmic thrusts of his own, allowing his whole cock to grind on her vulva from the tip to the base and back again as he held her hips in his hands. Faster and faster they humped into each other, until he could hear the squishing sound of her juices which now soaked their crotches and thighs. Brian's eyes began to water and his breathing was rapid -- he knew he wouldn't last much longer.

In his blind frenzy, he reached his hand up to her chest and grabbed a handful of her big bouncing tit. Suddenly, Karen tensed up and she inhaled sharply a few times, then she let out a forceful groan as the tremors overtook her body.

This put Brian over the edge. He too began moaning and felt his cock spurt a hot gush of cum that shot all the way up to his neck and splashed down his mom's back. The orgasm was mind-blowing, making him spasm and grunt as he continued to ejaculate all over their bodies. It lasted longer than any he could remember before it and he reveled in the pure ecstasy that rocked through his very core.