Primal Instinct Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darlantan
Darlantan
136 Followers

Karen reached up and pressed them together, and I grunted twice and then exploded. My cock jerked inside the warm cavern and my semen burst out and lathered her chest.

The thick lubricant made the sliding sensation all the more wondrous, and I thrust again. Karen opened her eyes in time to be hit in the face with my warm come. She turned her head away, and more landed on her neck and cheek. I collapsed down into the chair, and watched her. Tentatively, she reached up to wipe it away, then paused.

As I watched her, she swallowed hard and touched her fingers to her lips, just as I had done with Rachel's sweet fluid. Her breathing slowed as she sucked my come off of her fingers.

My cock lay against my thigh; spent, but not yet limp. Her eyes flew to it in wonder, and she reached down to touch herself. Her fingers curled through her soaked pubic hair, and slid down to slide inside herself. Her middle finger reached down still further, and slid into her rear. She began to fuck herself as she stared at my cock, and her lips parted.

I stared at her nonchalantly as she fucked herself. I stood up, and she began to pant as my cock bobbed in front of her. I reached down for my pants, and a look of longing crossed her face.

"Piotr, wait." My eyes slid over the pathetic scene before me, and I shook my head.

"So your secretary uses me for sex, and now you think you can too. You might have wanted to do it beforehand, but I guess you never got the chance. So now that I'm so horny I'd fuck anything, you figure it's your chance? Six years, and now I'm willing to accept anything, that's true. It doesn't make it right. Women aren't the only ones who get used and get shitty about it. It's just the guys are only interested in sex, so they don't really care what the motive is behind it. So tell me. Why should I wait?"

Karen's eyes met mine, and her expression hardened. "You enjoyed it, you came. So you tell me. Why shouldn't you?" I shrugged.

"Because that doesn't make it right. Maybe I'm a hypocrite, maybe I'm just a creation of six years of forced chastity. But whatever the reason, I guess you've got nothing for me here aside from a good time. I need that, but I need a way to live more." Karen stood up and grabbed hold my cock with both hands. It pulsed in her grip, and her smile slid back into place.

"I can get you a job. But in return, you give me this." I paused for a second, and eyed her. Despite her just fucked appearance, she had the lawyer look about her. Her mind was moving, even if her body was moving in a different direction.

I waited, namely because I knew what that was like. My body wanted to fuck, wanted to badly, but my mind wanted other things. Her fingertips began to move slightly as she traced her nails across the veins of my cock.

Her smile was predatory, and the beast in me liked it. I moved minutely, my cock sliding in and out of her grip, much to her smile. "I'm listening." Karen pushed me back into the chair and reached for a cigarette. She lit it, and straddled my hips, sliding her knees between my legs and the armrests.

Her hips eased forwards, sliding her rough pubic hair over the sensitive tip of my throbbing cock. She took a deep drag of the cigarette, and pressed her chest forwards, offering her cum covered nipples to my mouth.

I bit down on one of them, and tasted myself. She sighed and slid onto my cock with obvious pleasure, and took another drag. Her eyes were closed as she rocked back and forth, moving my cock deep inside of her. She opened her mouth, and the smoke began to lazily trail upwards over her face.

For some reason, it was an immense turn on, despite the fact that I'm not a smoker. Karen's head tilted to the side. "I can get you a job in an instant..." Her mouth opened with a smile as she began to rock back and forth harder and harder.

The tip of my cock began to hit something deep inside of her, and she shuddered. She sucked back on the cigarette, and moaned as she blew it out above us. I turned my focus to cleaning her other nipple, and her thighs squeezed me. "My sister needs a bodyguard, someone to take care of her. Her husband treats her like a trophy."

Her breath hissed in through her teeth as I thrust up inside her. I reached around and began to play with her rosebud, darting my finger around her ring. Her eyes opened and she took a final drag of the cigarette.

She flicked it over my head and reached a hand around to push my finger into her ass. Her eyes closed and I felt her clench down on my finger and cock. I trailed my tongue up to her neck, and nibbled at her collarbones. Karen gave a low moan and began to bounce on top of me. I could feel myself beginning to thicken as my own orgasm got closer.

"She's bored and lonely, but he won't let her go anywhere. If she had her own personal guard...someone..." Her breathing was rasping in her throat at she bounced up and down on my cock.

I slid my finger all the way into her ass, and she bit her lip. "I'll convince her to take you...ooh...as...a job...lots of mon - OH GOD!" Her sudden cry as I pushed my finger deeply into her ass just as she slammed herself down onto my cock elicited a groan of my own as I began to thrust up harder and harder.

My hands travelled up to grasp her shoulders and I grunted as grabbed hold of my head and held me to her. She stifled a scream as she came, and I felt her juices slide down my cock and onto my balls.

Karen was like a limp doll in my arms, but my cock was straining in the need for my own release. I laid her on the desk on her back, and kissed her. As she weakly rubbed her tongue on mine, I straightened, and slid my cock into her mouth. Karen sucked on the head, one hand jerking my shaft as her other ran down to rub at my balls.

Her eyes opened and I felt her teeth scrape just under the bulbous head of my cock. I gasped and she smiled around my cock. Her fingernails scraped down the skin of my shaft as her other hand began to slide up towards my ass.

Just as her palm left my scrotum, she pressed up onto my pubic bone. My cock pulsed deep in her mouth, and I dropped forwards onto the desk, and thrust into her mouth. Her cheeks caved in as she sucked me down. I gritted my teeth and thrust a final time, and felt myself shudder deep in her mouth.

I felt her throat clench around me as she gagged, and I slid out of her mouth, my come leaking out onto her face. I squeezed the head, and her darting tongue flashed out to gather it in.

Her eyes slid up into mine, and I smiled. "So, that job with your sister?" Disappointment flashed in her eyes, and her features hardened.

"Come back tomorrow." She sat up as I reached for my pants. I dressed quickly and quietly. In the aftermath, I found myself wishing that I'd done things differently. As in wishing that I hadn't fucked my lawyer, or her secretary. I glanced at Karen's stiff back for a moment, and sighed. I wasn't like this. I was a good man. A young man, but a good man.

Ilya had been the animal of the two of us. He had been the one that had gone about with nay a care in the world, screwing every woman and her daughter or sister. My own experiences were someone smaller in number. Any time I thought that I'd made love, it was always nice, just not special, like I thought it would be.

Now, I didn't care. Or maybe more accurately, I wasn't concerned. No, that's not right either. I did care, I was concerned. I was just addicted. I couldn't stop. It was as if that part of my brain that was me wasn't even aware of the fact that I had an almost all consuming need to conquer any woman around me.

I resolved to restrain my animalistic needs, and become the Piotr I knew I once was. All this took about fifteen seconds, and Karen waved at the door. I stepped out and Rachel's eyes met mine. I went to walk out but stopped. Hadn't I just sworn I would change who I had become? I walked slowly over to her, but I couldn't meet her eyes.

I opened my mouth, but no sound came out. I sighed, and squared my shoulders. "I'm sorry." Rachel stared at me for a moment, and nodded, once. I turned to go, and half expected her to say something. But she didn't. And then I was gone.

To be Continued...

Darlantan
Darlantan
136 Followers
12