Primal Instinct Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darlantan
Darlantan
136 Followers

She went to twist, to kiss me, and I rotated my fingers, much to her ass's shock. She hissed and quivered on the bed, and a smile found its way onto my face. I moved my hospital gown and threw it to the side, running my hand up and down my cock.

A wicked smile was plastered across my face as I grabbed the untouched food tray beside my bed, and lathered my cock up in the ridiculous green jelly. Janelle's eyes went wide, and she stifled a giggle. I pushed the head of my cock against her ass, and the giggle tapered off into a low moan.

I gave a little thrust, and the head worked inside of her. Janelle reached back and spread her ass cheeks, gasping as I slowly fucked my way inside of her. All of a sudden, her squeezing sphincter swallowed my head into her heat, and Janelle let out another gasp.

The green jelly gathered in a ring around her ass as I pushed further and further into her. Janelle pushed back at me a bit, and I slid my cock forward until I had my balls pressed up against her pussy. She grabbed a handful of sheets as she moaned, and looked back at me.

"Now...ugh...fuck it into me, now...oh...Piotr..." A smirk hit my face as I began to move inside her, her ass tightly gripping my shaft. It was sensational. I reached around her slim hips and began to rub her clit, at which point her low moans escalated to high pitched squeals. I felt the stiches in my side begin to burn as my muscles strained, but the insatiable creature on the end of my cock was driving me insane with lust.

Janelle was writhing on the bed like she was having some kind of seizure, and her cries would have made me stop except for the urgency with which she tugged and pulled at my arms and cock.

I ran a finger around the rim of her ass, and collected the green jelly that had been pushed there. I reached forwards and slipped my jelly, juice and precum covered finger into her mouth. Janelle mouthed my finger as though it were oxygen, licking her lips.

Her eyes locked with mine as she looked at me over her shoulder, her tongue fully out and sliding around her lips, savouring the taste. It was too much. She squealed in pain as I pummelled my cock into her ass, building my sensations to an orgasm.

Janelle sagged onto the bed as I pulled my cock out, and began to shoot my seed over her. She turned around and wrapped my cock in between her glorious tits as I continued to cream her chest, the sensation of my warm cum coating my cock as it thrust through her cleavage made me spurt all over again, pulsing my cum out as it burst onto Janelle's throat and chin.

Her tongue slowly wormed out, tasting my cum. Janelle smiled. "Well, that's about the best thing I've had to eat all day. How about dessert?"

Darlantan
Darlantan
136 Followers
12