Prime Merchandise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh oh," Candace said, blushing and smiling incredulously seeing the angry red marks on Lisa's sore cheeks, "looks like someone was naughty this morning."

"Yes, but I'm happy to say that she's behaving much better now." I said.

Lisa lowered her skirt and turned to show that she also was blushing furiously.

Candace glanced at me quite often as she helped us pick out several more pairs of panties and then I told her we wanted to look at her selection of quarter cup bras. Lisa looked very surprised but said nothing. After making several selections we went over to look at the nightgowns.

The phone rang and Candace abandoned us to return to the sales counter to answer it.

Lisa and I picked out some very sexy outfits and she went into the dressing room to try them on.

I walked over to the sales counter where Candace was now involved with some paperwork. I noticed the jade pendant she was wearing. The color matched her green eyes perfectly. "It's been in my family for ages," she told me when I inquired about it. "My grandmother gave it to me a few months before she died. Everyone in my family says I'm just like she was, looks and everything."

"Your grandmother must have been very a beautiful woman." I told her reaching for the pendant to examine it closer. I pulled it toward me so that Candace had to place her hands on the counter to maintain her balance. "Translucent emerald-green jadeitite, this is exquisite and undoubtedly very valuable."

"I'd never sell it, I've worn it every day since it was given to me on my fifteenth birthday.

I heard Lisa clearing her throat over my shoulder. I looked to see her standing there with her hands on her hips. She was wearing a lace-up black bustier, which looked absolutely magnificent on her. "Don't be stupid Lisa, put your shoes back on." She turned in a huff and went back into the dressing room.

I released the pendant and Candace straightened up. "Do you have a card?" I asked.

"Certainly." She replied.

"Excellent, I'd like one, write your home phone number on it for me."

"I have a boyfriend..."

"Of course you do," I interrupted," but what you need is a MAN friend." I then turned and walking to greet Lisa as she came back out of the dressing room.

I took Lisa in my arms and kissed her deeply. "You look fabulous, do you like it?"

"I love it." She replied excitedly.

"We'll take all the ones we picked out," I told her, "hurry and change, we have to get going, we have another stop to make."

I took all the clothing to the counter and Candace began ringing them up. Lisa soon joined us and handed the bustier she had tried on to Candace. I handed her my credit card and when everything was settled she handed me the bag and a receipt along with her business card. I thanked her for her help and led Lisa back to the car.

"Ron, did you get her phone number?" Lisa pouted.

I pulled the business card out of my pocket, turned it over and sure enough there was a phone number written there. "I think so but one can never be sure, why don't you try dialing this up." I said handing Lisa the card.

She got her cell phone from her purse and punched in the number. "It's an answering machine but it's her voice."

"Excellent," I said, "why don't you thank her for helping us today?"

"Ummm... hi... this is Lisa, I just wanted to thank you for all your help picking out clothing today." She dryly said into the phone before flipping it shut.

I took the card and placed it back in my pocket. Lisa brooded in silence as we made our way to our next destination but that was alright, I knew she would get over that.

We pulled into the parking lot of a store that advertised sex toys and marital aids. Heading inside I gave the owner a nod as I led Lisa to the back room. "I'd like to get her fitted for a chastity belt." I told the owner as he followed us into the room. "Do you have a WCB-1600 in stock?"

"I'm sure we do." He said and left the room.

"What in the world... a chastity belt?" Lisa said with an unbelieving look on her face.

"Don't worry, you'll love it." I told her giving her a quick kiss. "He's going to have to make some adjustments to ensure a proper fit, remove your skirt."

Again I saw only a moment's hesitation on her face before she began undoing the zipper to her skirt.

The owner soon returned carrying a box, which he was in the process of opening. "OK lets get started." He said as he held the device to Lisa's feet for her to step into it.

The WCB-1600 is a brilliant design of quality stainless steel construction, which while being very comfortable to wear and allowing full bodily functions; totally prevents penetration or even masturbation. It has to be precisely fitted though and this particular store has a small machine shop for just such purposes.

He had Lisa hold the device in place while he made several measurements and scribe marks and then removed it and went to the machine shop. It took several rounds of fittings and adjustments until he got it just right.

During this time I browsed the store and picked up a couple items for Lisa including a large black lifelike dildo along with a booklet on deep throating for her to practice her skills, a Ryder silicone butt plug and a tube of lubricant I paid for the items and we returned to Lisa's apartment.

I had her remove her panties and slipped the WCB-1600 on her. I locked it in place and put the key in my pocket. I then presented her with the butt plug. "I want you to wear this at all times." I lubed it up and had her bend over as I inserted it. I then handed her the dildo and the booklet and told her I wanted her to practice daily until she could take it all.

"Give it a try and let's see where you're at." I said. She started to insert the rubber phallus into her mouth but I stopped her. "Always practice while on your knees." Lisa knelt down and began again.

I had to admire the breathtaking site of this beauty on her knees wearing nothing but a chastity belt and butt plug, eyes closed while inserting a dildo into her mouth. She had certainly come a long way in the past few days but she still had a way to go.

She got the dildo about half way in before her gag reflex overtook her and she pulled it out. "That's a start." I said. "I want you to read the booklet and practice for at least an hour a day until you can take it all. Now lets get you dressed for work."

I had her put on one of the new quarter cup bras, which pushed her large firm breasts up and out, a button downed white blouse and one of her short skirts. "Ooh," she moaned, "The fabric of this shirt brushing against my bare nipples is very stimulating."

"That's the idea." I smiled, "Let's get going, it's almost four."

I drove her to the Starbucks. "Will you be by tonight?" She asked hopefully, as I stopped in front of the coffee shop.

"I have some business to take care of that's going to keep me for a couple days," I told her, "I'll catch up with you just as soon as I can."

She frowned and I kissed her goodbye. "Be a good girl." I called to her as she got out of the car.

"I have no choice now do I?" She said as she closed the door. I smiled to myself as I drove away.

It was a week before I made my way back to the coffee shop to see Lisa. I could tell by the hungry look in her eyes that seven days of constant stimulation without any relief had certainly had an effect on her.

"So, you're the mystery man." Another girl behind the counter said as Lisa greeted me. She was trim with dark shoulder length hair and sharp facial features. Quite pretty.

"I don't believe I've had the pleasure." I said, giving her a smile.

"And I can guarantee you that you never will." She responded icily.

Lisa cut in, "Renee, can you watch things for a minute?"

Renee simply shook her head and said, "Whatever." as Lisa beckoned me to the back room.

"Where have you been? I have been so fucking horny." She said as she hugged and kissed me, practically grinding her body against mine. I could feel her hard nipples pressing into me through the thin fabric of her blouse.

I caressed her bottom and my fingers probed under her skirt and between her cheeks feeling for the butt plug. "Don't worry," she said, "it's there. I've worn that damn thing every day this week."

"Good girl," I said, giving her a pat on the butt, "what time do you get off tonight?"

"I need to get off right now." She said as she dry humped me, the chastity device making this a futile effort.

"All in good time sweetheart have a little patience."

"fuck patience, I need cock." She hissed.

She was truly like a racehorse itching to bolt out of the gate. "Damn, I wish I could remember where I left the keys to that chastity belt."

Her eyes flew open wide for a second until she realized I was joking, she then punched me on the shoulder. "My shift ends in forty five minutes but I might be able to get Renee to cover for me and sneak out early."

"She's a friendly one."

"Oh don't mind her, she just thinks you're taking advantage of me."

"You never know, she might be right." I said. "Forty five minutes will be fine, it will give me an opportunity to make some preparations. I'll be at your apartment in about an hour."

She looked at me dubiously. "Do you promise you'll be there?"

I put my arm around her waist and started walking for the door. "Let's see if I can get out of here without your friend throwing some daggers at me."

Fortunately, several customers had arrived and Renee was busy filling orders. I gave Lisa a quick kiss and told her I'd see her soon. I made my way to the exit as Renee fixed me with an icy stare.

I arrived at Lisa's apartment about an hour later. She threw her arms around me almost before I could even set my bag down. I fished the key to her chastity belt from my pocket. I lifted the back of her skirt as she was still embracing me and unlocked the device. As it fell to the floor and she stepped out of it, she wrapped her arms tighter around my neck and hopped up wrapping her legs around me as she kissed me more fervently. I placed my hands under her bottom supporting her and gently tugged the butt plug out of its home. She gave a little gasp as it popped free.

"I need you bad." She hissed in between kisses.

"All in good time." I said as I lowered her to the floor, breaking our embrace and placing the butt plug on the bathroom counter.

I returned to her and began pulling the top she was wearing up. She raised her arms compliantly and I pulled it up and off. Her breasts looked magnificent in the quarter cup bra and she practically melted as I took one of her rock hard nipples into my mouth.

I undid her bra and removed it, then unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor. I examined her naked body. "We must do something about that strip of pubic hair, I don't like it at all."

"I'll shave it off." Lisa immediately offered.

"Please." I said, gesturing her towards the bathroom.

She went into the bathroom closing the door. Sitting on the couch I opened my bag and pulled out a digital camera and began getting it ready.

Lisa returned a few minutes later and still naked presented her bald pussy to me. "What do you think?" she said.

I leaned over and ran my tongue up her pussy, tasting her juices and smelling the faint remnants of shaving cream. This sent shudders through her body. "Mmmm, delicious." I smiled up at her.

I picked up the camera and told her I want to capture this moment.

"You dirty old man." She said with a mischievous smile on her face.

I had her pose in a variety of positions all designed to show off her best assets. Toward the end I had her roll her nipples in her fingers and caress her pussy, heightening the look of lust on her face.

There was a knock on the door and I looked at my watch. Right on time I thought. I set the camera down on the table and took Lisa by the hand leading her to the door.

I opened the door. "Hello Nate." I said.

"Hey Ron." He replied.

Nate was a tall black man I had met recently at a health club. He was about 6'2, 200 some pounds of solid muscle, bald, with an ever smiling face and a friendly disposition.

"DAYUM, you weren't kidding she is fine!" he said, examining Lisa's body as she pressed into me trying to hide her nakedness.

"Lisa, this is my friend Nate."

"What's going on Ron?" she asked with a bewildered look.

I led her to the couch and had her kneel on the couch facing the back, and then I went around to the back of the couch and knelt down so that we were at eye level. Taking each of her hands in mine and holding them tightly, I kissed her and told her to relax.

Nate dropped to his knees and began licking her pussy. I watched as the troubled, conflicted look on her face slowly melted as her passion took over.

After a few minutes I could tell her excitement was rising. She was very near climaxing when Nate stood and lowered his pants. His black cock was rock hard and a full 8 inches long. He rubbed the head of his cock up and down against her pussy and then slowly pushed into her.

A look of distress once again clouded Lisa's face but soon evaporated as Nate grabbed her hips and began steadily increasing his pace, plunging back and forth inside her. I studied Lisa's face as her lust began to take over and she finally closed her eyes and gave in to the pleasure. I could feel her first orgasm erupt through her as she bit her lip and clenched my hands letting out a guttural moan.

Nate's eyes were also closed as he settled into a comfortable pace like a well-bred racehorse. Lisa began rocking her hips to match Nate's thrusts and soon shuddered through another orgasm.

After a week of stimulation and pent up frustration, Lisa was now letting it all out and surrendering totally to her desire. She was moaning softly and began to sweat with the exertion.

I stood and took out my own cock. Lisa took it into her mouth and the three of us began to move in unison. I could tell that the dear had indeed been practicing her cocksucking skills because she was nearly able to take my entire length with no trouble at all.

A few minutes later Nate began moaning, signaling his impending orgasm. Lisa's talented mouth began working harder and she used her tongue to apply more pressure to the sensitive underside of my cock. I felt her spasming with another orgasm and this drove me over the edge as my body rocked and I began shooting my cum into her mouth. At the same time Nate bellowed plunging into her fully and erupted inside her.

Lisa milked the last of the cum from my balls with her mouth and Nate withdrew and began pulling up his pants.

"She is some fine piece of ass," He said as he bumped his fist into mine, "anytime you're up for a replay, give me a call."

I told him I would and he headed for the door.

I carried Lisa to her bed and then undressed before joining her under the covers and entwining our bodies.

"Why?" she simply asked after a few minutes.

"I need to break down your barriers, I want to open you up to new possibilities, new pleasures. Trust me." I kissed her on the forehead and we drifted off to sleep.

In the morning Lisa and I showered together, sensuously washing each other's bodies. Afterwards I got dressed and then locked the WCB-1600 back on her and watched as she lubed and inserted her butt plug.

"Have you been practicing with the dildo regularly?" I asked her.

"Every day, I wasn't able to give my best effort yesterday because my mind was elsewhere. Want to see how good I can do when I concentrate."

"Certainly." I said, and she dropped to her knees and began removing my cock. She licked my entire shaft getting it good and wet and then took me into her mouth half way. She then stopped for just a second relaxing her throat before continuing until her nose was pressing against my pubic bone. She held me there for a few seconds before withdrawing and smiling up at me proudly.

"Lisa, you have made remarkable progress, I'm very impressed." Her smile broadened and then she went back to work on my cock, giving one of the best blowjobs I've ever had in my entire life. It was only a few minutes before I rewarded her with my cum, which she gobbled down greedily.

I told her that I had to leave shortly and that I would be traveling out of the country for the next two weeks. She wasn't at all happy to hear this news but she kept her disappointment pretty much to herself. I then asked her if she had a spare key, explaining that I didn't wish to have another sparring match with her friend Renee. She found a spare and gave it to me.

The night before had been a critical point and Lisa had come through like a champ. I knew things would be easier from this point on, the most treacherous gate having been crossed successfully.

I was already in Lisa's apartment when she came home after work two weeks later. She was thrilled to see me but less enthusiastic about seeing the two men with me. I introduced her to Ben, a tall thin black man with a goatee, and Jerome, a somewhat shorter, extremely dark skinned black man who had a very dominant personality.

Jerome spoke up first. "Your man here says you can swallow it all," he said as he started to undo his pants and pull out the biggest cock I've ever seen in my life. "Let's see if you can handle this bad boy."

Lisa looked at me plaintively but I just returned her gaze impassively. She took a deep breath and then fell to her knees in front of Jerome. She took his cock in both hands and started licking. The already enormous organ grew even larger in response to her talented tongue. When fully erect it was at least ten inches long and three inches thick.

Lisa opened her mouth wide and took the head of his cock into her mouth. The sheer size of this huge black staff in her mouth made me sincerely doubt if she would be able to accomplish her task. Inch by inch Lisa began taking it in, stopping momentarily when she had about a third of it in and then again when she had just over half of it. Then in one steady motion she pushed the rest of his cock into her mouth until her nose was buried in his curly pubic hair.

"YEAH, that's what I'm talking about." Charles cried out as he gave his buddy a high five. "This bitch was made to suck cock." Jerome grabbed Lisa by her hair and began moving her pretty head back and forth on his cock.

Ben moved behind Lisa and lifted her skirt. "Damn, what the hell do you have going on back here?" he asked, seeing her butt plug and chastity belt.

Jerome pulled his cock out of Lisa's mouth and pushed her down so that she was on all fours to get a better look at her backside. "Don't that beat all," he said. She's got a damn butt plug up her ass.

"And look at that steel shit wrapped around her." Ben said.

"I'll take care of that." I said, inserting the key and removing the chastity devise. I then pulled out her butt plug. "There you go guys, she's all yours." I said before heading for the bathroom.

In the bathroom I began meticulously washing the butt plug. I've always believed that whatever you do, whether it's painting a portrait or painting a barn, you should always do your very best. If you are careless and sloppy in one area of your life, it will undoubtedly impact other areas of your life.

When I returned to the living room Jerome was sitting on the couch and had Lisa nude and straddling him as he fucked her and roughly pawed her tits. Ben was standing to the side removing his clothes. I noticed buttons from Lisa's blouse scattered on the floor, Jerome had no doubt ripped it off her. I shook my head. Pity to ruin a quality garment.

Ben began stroking his cock and positioning himself behind Lisa. I told him, "Hold on," as I quickly went and got him some lube. He applied the lube to his cock, which was about seven inches in length and then motioned for Jerome to stop for a moment while he pressed his cock into Lisa's ass.