Prince Bonir Vol. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julienne likewise had but one sheath to her credit—a pity, as surely she would have discomfort trying to sit for some time. Maris and her personal attention ended up with three filled sheaths, as did the tag-team of Arla and Sarah. But the champion, with five filled sheaths, was Galen. It was no surprise really—spread open as she had been, with the opportunity to do as one wished with her unbelievable breasts, perhaps the surprise was that she had not six, as that was the number of guards on hand. I chuckled to myself for a second—when these lucky guards relayed to the others what all happened here, not a one of them will be believed. It was not lost on me that there were considerably more filled sheaths than there were men filling them.

All six wonderful hostesses were now standing before my chair, covered (at last) in robes. Everyone appeared exhausted, save perhaps Eve and Arianna. I rose from the chair, got down on one knee and bowed as if I were addressing the king. "Dear ladies," I proclaimed, "I am humbled by this experience. For as long as I shall live, I know that I will never be more satisfied than I have been here tonight. I cannot begin to thank you all enough for this wonderful experience."

Even Helena was looking sheepishly at the ground. I stood and proclaimed "as promised, to the victor, Galen, 25 gold coins!" Arianna handed me a stack of coins; I had set her to the task of counting in addition to her hourglass duties. But I was not through. "Now, only two of you have won contests here tonight, but all of you gave your best effort to please me and my men, and gave of yourself in ways that are not easily given. In appreciation for your selfless giving of yourselves, I hereby award each of you an additional 25 gold coins!" This brought smiles to the ladies' faces, save Maris. I handed the other girls their stacks of coins, saving Maris for last. She continued to look at the floor.

I stood and walked over to her, gently putting my finger under her chin to lift her head. Ironic, earlier she hadn't stopped staring at me, now she was avoiding eye contact. "Dearest Maris," I said softly, "the mastermind of this extraordinary event. I can never repay you for the memories you have given me; the least I can do is this..." I gently pulled her hands and guided them until they formed a cup, as if she were drinking from a stream. Arianna was behind me with the bag of gold; I reached back for it and proceeded to empty the remainder of its contents into her cupped hands. There were at least fifty remaining in the bag; she could not hold them all at first as they tumbled out. Eve was there to swiftly pick up any dropped and replace them in her hands. Here eyes grew wide, and she looked up to me, about to protest. I placed my finger gently over her lips to silence her before she began, then kissed her gently on the forehead. "Thank you," I whispered. Then I turned and went to find my guest room to sleep.