Prince of Darkness vs Prom Queen 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had to start facing the fact Laci was not a submissive. She was not slightly submissive, or semi-submissive, or a submissive wannabe. Of course, she wasn't exactly dominant either. That was a shame because she could be working with him in his new training facility. The way she handled a whip would put many other dominants and trainers to shame. Donovan wasn't even sure he could handle a whip the way she could, although he'd never tell her that.

He tried his call to Victor again. Still no response. Where the hell was he and what the hell was he doing? Maybe he should call Marian's place if he wanted that question answered. Damn. He was going to have to leave a message. Donovan hated leaving messages. "Victor, it's me. May I remind you that I pay you to answer the phone when I call and I don't know where the hell you are or what the hell you're doing but you better have a pretty damn good reason for why you're not doing your job. The training went better than expected and I'm heading to Stone Edge tomorrow afternoon. I'll expect you to meet me at the airport, if you can manage the time away from your other activities. And tell my cousin I said hello. Oh, and Victor....bring Laci with you. I'm sure she'd enjoy seeing the house. Confirm that you received this message."

Everything was falling into place. He'd leave Texas in the morning and be at Stone Edge in the afternoon. Victor would meet him and Laci would also be there waiting for him. He'd see her tomorrow afternoon. They might even manage an 'insta-fuck'. It was all perfect. A perfect arrangement.

Chapter 4 Road Trip

Victor was waiting patiently when Donovan climbed down the steps from his private plane. He had responded to Donovan's call with a brief text: 'Message received. See you in Stone Edge.' Victor never sent text messages. Laci must have done it for him.

Where was Laci? Victor was there, but he didn't see Laci. She probably went inside to make sure her hair was perfect. That would be just like her. For some reason, the thought made him smile.

The crisp, clean mountain air felt great after sitting on the plane for a couple of hours. Donovan stood by the car while Victor retrieved his luggage and loaded it in the vehicle. When he didn't make a move to enter the car, Victor finally asked, "Are you ready? We should probably get going so we don't hit too much traffic."

"Just stretching my legs after sitting so long, besides, we have to wait until Laci gets back."

"Umm....Laci's not here."

"What the hell do you mean she'd not here?" Donovan exploded. "I told you to bring her so she could see the house. Don't tell me she's at the ranch again?" Victor held the car door and Donovan climbed in, grumbling the entire time. Without a word, Victor started driving and headed toward the highway leading to Stone Edge. When Victor continued driving without saying a word, Donovan was forced to ask, "Where is she?"

"How'd the training go?" Victor wanted to know.

"Went better than expected. Don't think I've ever finished a session so fast and that means the client was pleased. Wants me to go back next year. At least when he saw the results, he shut up about his damned training modifications and decided to leave the job to the professional. Where's Laci?"

"How about the rest of your business? Everything going well there? Must be hard concentrating on both businesses at the same time."

"Everything is just fine," Donovan answered impatiently. "There's always bumps along the way, but nothing I can't handle. Luckily I can log on anywhere in the world and resolve what needs to be resolved quickly and efficiently. Where's Laci?"

"Technology is pretty amazing these days. Must make both your jobs much easier. Computer working okay? Doesn't need any kind of service or anything?"

"Victor you don't give a damn about my computer and you know it. Where's Laci?"

"How was the weather in Texas? Last time you got back, you complained for a week about how hot it was? Hope it wasn't too bad this trip."

"The weather was fine. "Where's Laci?"

"That a new shirt?"

"Victor, is your game of Twenty Questions over, because I have only one.....where the hell is Laci?"

"Are we playing Twenty Questions? Haven't played that in years. How many did I ask? Probably have at least 15 or 16 left. This'll be fun. Make the drive go much faster. When we're done wanna play Spot the License Plate? That's a good game."

"Sure, Victor. Right after we play the boss chokes his employee game. I'm trying to be patient, now where is Laci?"

"Did you say ancient? Donovan, you're far from ancient. A little stuffy sometimes, but not ancient. Ancient would imply you're feeble or decrepit, infirm, moth-eaten. You're none of those things. You're.....venerable. That's a great word to describe you. Venerable. Never ancient."

"Victor, I did not say ancient. I said I was patient." Donovan was starting to shout. "I said patient, Victor, as in calm, composed. Patient as in easy-going, as in it's GOING to be EASY to call what I'm about to do to you justifiable homicide. That's homicide, Victor, as in murder, slay, kill. Where is Laci?"

"Vocabulary game, huh? That's a good game too, but license plates is better."

"Victor, where the fuck is Laci?"

"Who?"

"Annihilate. Slaughter. Rub-out."

"Okay. We can play vocabulary. Still think license plates is better."

"VICTOR! WHERE IN THE FUCKING HELL IS LACI?"

Oh, Laci? She's hanging out with Trent Nichols."

Donovan was almost speechless. "What?"

"What? Which what? Or is it what what?"

"Massacre. Obliterate."

"C'mon Donovan. Make up your mind. Vocabulary or license plates. Can't have it both ways."

Donovan was one step away from snarling. "Victor, why is Laci hanging out with Trent Nichols? And are you talking about Trent Nichols, the actor? That's actor, Victor, as in performer, entertainer. That Trent Nichols?

"You forgot thespian."

"VICTOR!"

"Seriously, Donovan. You really need to review the vocabulary for patient. Not sure you understand the meaning of that word too well. It means serene, placid, bucolic. Good word to know."

"Victor, what the hell is going on? Where is Laci and why is she with Trent Nichols and if you don't stop screwing around, you're going to be the one learning the word patient....as in employee requiring medical attention when's he's hospitalized because his boss tries to kill him."

"Do you know about the movie?"

"WHAT MOVIE?" Donovan was shouting again.

"Right after you left for Texas, some film crew came in. Been shooting a movie this whole time up at one of the old plantations right outside of town. Sounds like it's gonna be good. Something about a ghost on a plantation and a bunch of people take photographs of the house and the ghost shows up in every picture, but none of the people know each other and the pictures are taken at all different times, but the ghost is always there. You love those paranormal things. Definitely should go see it."

"Victor, I don't care about the movie or the fucking ghost. I want to know where Laci is?"

"I just told you. She's hanging out with Trent Nichols. See how you never pay attention."

"Why is she hanging out with him, Victor? Why isn't she here? I wanted her to see Stone Edge."

"Donovan, we're talking about Trent Nichols. Trent Nichols. Why would she want to go see some big, old, isolated, depressing, cold, stone mausoleum of a house when she has the chance to hang out with Trent Nichols? If you can't figure that out, you must be getting ancient."

"Victor," Donovan was taking deep breaths to control his anger, "I'd strongly suggest you carefully consider the answer to my next question before you answer it, because your life truly depends on it. Can you define 'hanging out'?"

"Less serious than dating. More serious than casually getting together. I lost track. Was that one of the Twenty Questions or are we back to vocabulary?"

A few more deep breaths. "Why is she hanging out with Trent Nichols? Is there a specific reason?"

"It's Trent Nichols. Isn't that reason enough? And she's interviewing him for the magazine. Marian's pretty happy about it. A bunch of people tried to get interviews but the only one he agreed to talk to was Laci. She was pretty excited. Isn't everyday a big star like Trent Nichols comes to town."

"Why did he agree to talk to Laci?"

"Dunno. Maybe it's because she asks good questions. Remember when she was going to interview you. She had some great questions. He must've liked her questions."

"Bullshit! It has nothing to do with her questions. He took one look at her and that's why he wants to talk to her and you know it. Damn degenerate. Fucking slime ball. He's only after one thing."

"You're not jealous or anything, are you Donovan? I mean it's not like you're interested in anything she does or who she does it with. Nah. You can't be jealous."

"Victor, jealousy is an over-rated emotion. I'm simply concerned. Laci's very young and naïve. Getting caught up in the glamour of being around a movie star is understandable and it wouldn't be hard for someone like Trent Nichols to take advantage of her."

"Uhh.....We talking about the same Laci? The Prom Queen? Wonder Woman with a whip? The one who calls you the Prince of Darkness? That Laci?"

"Victor, you're being ridiculous. Laci is free to go anywhere she wishes and see anyone she wants. I'm simply expressing concern for her welfare. And she hasn't called me the Prince of Darkness in months."

"Maybe not to your face."

"Are you trying to make me crazy?"

"C'mon Donovan. Can't blame that on me. You were crazy long before I met you. Even Marian says so. She says it's been years since your elevator made it to the top floor, but I think it's nice how concerned you are about Laci."

"Exactly."

"Course that doesn't explain why you're been hanging onto the dashboard with a steel grip for the past few miles. Your fingers are almost the same color as the Prom Queen's pretty, blue eyes."

Self-consciously Donovan removed his hand and flexed his fingers. "Did it ever occur to you that I'm hanging on for dear life because of the way you happen to be driving? I feel like I need a crash helmet every time I get in the damn car with you."

"Uh....Donovan? We've been stuck in traffic ever since we got on the highway. Haven't driven over 25 miles an hour. You sure you don't wanna play license plates? Might help relax you."

"Victor, I'm saying this as nicely as I can....... SHUT THE FUCKING HELL UP AND DRIVE!"

What was happening to his orderly and routine life? He had a routine and every minute, of every hour, of every day, was organized, structured, systematic. Fuck! Now he was playing the damned vocabulary game by himself! His days were set up to be efficient. That was how he had become so successful. Everything was arranged perfectly. It was a perfect arrangement until Laci decided to start hanging out with some fucking, two bit, sleaze ball actor, who liked her questions. Sure he did. He was just crazy about her questions.

"Here's the house," Victor announced."

Donovan got out of the car and looked around. Stone Edge. Victor was right. It was a big, old, isolated, depressing, cold, stone mausoleum of a house. He got back in the car. "Let's get out of here."

"Whatever you say, Donovan. Maybe we can play I-Spy on the way back. That'd be fun."

Chapter 5 Tying Privileges part II

He'd been back for seven hours. He'd been waiting for seven hours. He knew it was seven hours, because he'd been watching the clock for seven, very long hours, and she still wasn't home. He'd sent her a text the minute the plane landed, informing her he was back in Georgia. He'd received an almost immediate response. She had answered and said 'okay.' Donovan was starting to hate the word 'okay'.

When she hadn't returned to the house after a reasonable 20 minutes, he called Marian. Marian was excited to learn Victor was back. Maybe excited wasn't the right word. Marian was in a state of blissfully, ecstatic euphoria to learn Victor was back, and Laci was on set with Trent Nichols. It was scheduled to be an exceptionally long shoot day, because the cast and crew had to return to Hollywood. He was also supposed to give Victor a message: to tell him Marian had missed him so much, she was claiming tying privileges. Donovan was certain he didn't care to know what that meant.

At least there was one bit of good news. Trent Nichols would soon be leaving to return to Hollywood which was, unfortunately more than 2000 miles from Georgia. Such a shame he wouldn't be able to just drop in any time he wanted to admire Laci's questions. Especially sad considering Victor got blissfully, ecstatic euphoria and tying privileges, and the only thing Donovan got was 'okay'. Okay. Damned word should be banned from the English language.

It was obvious he was going to have to have a very long, in-depth talk with Laci. She needed to understand how inappropriate her behavior was. Submissives in uncertain relationships did not disappear to ranches without warning. They did not use the word 'okay'. They did not hang out with Trent Nichols. They were supposed to be meek, humble, ready and willing to serve their masters. Maybe she hadn't read the handbook. There had to be a submissive handbook somewhere, and if there wasn't, maybe it was time he wrote his own damned submissive handbook. She'd have no excuses. It would all be written down, every single rule, and she could read the entire thing and ask as many questions as she wanted...before she used one of her whips to wrap the book around his neck.

It was close to daybreak before he heard her come in. She was in the kitchen getting the coffee started when he walked through the door with his best scowling and dominant demeanor. Even though it was still dark outside, the room was full of sunshine.

She glanced up when she heard him. "You're really back."

"Yes, I'm really back," he growled. "I'm surprised you bothered to take the time to notice. I can't believe you're coming in at this hour. Your behavior is entirely inappropriate and I fully intend to punish you. Severely. It's time you learned your place around here."

"Yeah. About that...Donovan, would you please sit down for a minute so we can talk."

Finally. He was finally getting through to her. "I'm sitting," he told her as he settled on a chair. She seemed to be hesitating as though trying to find the right words. How adorable that she was trying to apologize and please him. Maybe the punishment wouldn't be so severe, after all.

"Donovan, you are an amazing man. I can't believe how smart you are, what you've accomplished, and I've learned so much from you. I know the way we met wasn't exactly conventional, and I know you felt like you needed to take some responsibility for that, but helping me get the job with Marian was so far above and beyond what you needed to do. Most people would have just written a check, said 'Have a good life' and sent me on my way."

She really was trying to please him and she was certainly saying all the right things. "Laci, I think we both know if I had even suggested writing a check, you would have shoved both it and the writing implement into a very inappropriate spot of my anatomy. That being said, you got the job with Marian because of your writing talent. As much as I'd like to take credit for it, I really can't."

"I appreciate hearing that. You could have easily taken the credit, but you've been very supportive and you're a very honest person. I'd like to try to be as honest with you as you've been with me."

"Are you saying you haven't been honest? I find that hard to believe. You're one of the most honest and forthright people I've ever known. How haven't you been honest?"

"The thing is, Donovan, I've been on my own for a long time. Victor told you how it was when I was younger and even when I wasn't on my own, I was alone and looking after myself. It's all I know."

"I understand that and I very much admire what you've done."

"Thank you, but, Donovan, I know how important it is for you to be a Dom and a trainer, and I really understand, it's just that...I don't want to be dominated or trained. And I don't want to be punished for being myself, so...after I get back from California, I'm going to move out of the guesthouse. I've already started looking at apartments and there are some really cute ones available. It'll be a lot better for you to have someone around that meets your needs and does what you want them to do." She wasn't looking directly at him, but she was almost certain the sound she heard was his jaw-dropping to the floor. She braced herself for the yelling. It didn't take long.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN YOU'RE MOVING OUT OF THE GUESTHOUSE?? YOU CAN"T JUST LEAVE!! AND WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN WHEN YOU GET BACK FROM CALIFORNIA?? WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING TO CALIFORNIA??"

He wasn't taking her news very well. "I'm doing an interview with Trent Nichols and he invited me to the studio so I can see the set they created. He said it's exactly like the plantation. I'll only be gone for a couple of days. Then when I get back, I can find a new place to live and I promise I'll be as quiet as I can when I move my stuff. I know how much you hate to be disturbed when you're working or reading."

"Make as much noise as you want, since I'm already way past disturbed. I don't see you for a month.

You don't bother to show up even when you know I'm back, then when you decide to show up after spending the night with another man, you just casually tell me you're leaving? Wait! That's not entirely accurate. You're leaving after you run off to California for a fucking fling with some degenerate actor, and I'm putting the emphasis on fucking. Planning to join the mile-high club? How many 'insta-fucks' have you had with him? Are they better than the ones with me?"

"Donovan, you're overreacting. I'm interviewing Trent for the magazine. Marian is very excited because he doesn't give many interviews, and sex with you has been really good, most of the time."

She heard the jaw-dropping sound again. "MOST OF THE TIME? WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN?"

"Well, 'insta-fucks' are fun. I like them, but I'm not crazy about them. I know you really like them, and it's great how you react, but they don't do much for me, and I'm not a fan of that paddle. I like when you tie me to the bed, but you never let me reciprocate and tie you. You don't trust me enough to give me tying privileges."

"TYING PRIVILEGES??" Just a few hours ago Marian had claimed her tying privileges over Victor. That was not a picture he wanted in his mind. "Laci, I've already explained this. I'm the dominant. You're the submissive. Submissives get tied. They don't tie their masters. They don't get tying privileges. WHAT PART OF THE WORD SUBMISSIVE ARE YOU NOT UNDERSTANDING?"

"Just the part where you're expecting me to be one. I'm sorry, Donovan, but that's why it's better if I leave. Please don't be upset. I really do have fun with you. I don't even mind the paddle that much; I just like it better when you spank me with your hand. And I understand how you need to be dominant and in control. I really do, but sometimes I want to have a little control. When you tie me to the bed and you do what you do, it feels wonderful. I just wanted to give some of that back to you. I want you to feel wonderful, too. I thought you'd like that."

He was running his hands through his dark hair, in total frustration. This was not the conversation he had been planning. His orderly and routine world was rapidly moving toward chaotic shambles.

"What about Trent Nichols?" he asked.

She looked at him questioningly. "What about him? Do you want to tie him to the bed, too?"

"DAMN IT, LACI! You're sounding more like Victor every day. No I don't want to tie him to the damn bed. What the hell is wrong with you? Why...I mean...what...I mean...how involved are you with him? Are you tying him to the bed? Is that why you're running off with him?"