Princess Daisy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ffreak
ffreak
16 Followers

She just moved harder the next time. This was agony. Even with the TV on mute I seemed to be able to hear the moans and grunts from the screen. Then I realized it was us.

Just as Daisy grabbed my face and kissed me, licking my lips this time, and forcing her tongue into my panting mouth, she kept raking her clit across the head of my cock. All of a sudden she came down on me so hard I could feel her clit almost bite into me as it raked over the head of my cock. That was all it took. I was lost. I had no control. Over and over I spurted seed between our bodies and while Daisy kept shuddering in her orgasm like the water was sending chills through her.

As we both came down, panting and totally relaxed, Daisy lifted her knees, leaned back in my arms and somehow slipped her swollen lips from the bottom to the top of my softening cock. I thought I was spent but I squirted one last time, clearing the water and landing just below her breast. She smiled, eyes still only half open, and laid back down on me. I tried to continue her back rub but my hands were shaking so much I’m sure I didn’t have any affect.

I used an old habit to try to get my breathing under control. I counted to 40 with my eyes closed, breathing in and out for each number. When I got to 40, I opened my eyes and looked down at my Princess. She was snoring softly.

Carefully, I got out of the tub with her in my arms, wrapped her loosely in a towel and carried her to her bed.

Back in the spa I cleaned-up, manually changed the TV channel to a news station, and retrieved the remote. Then I dragged myself upstairs and went to bed, too tired and too afraid to think.

The next morning, I was sitting in the kitchen in my short robe (still not thinking) sipping on my coffee when Daisy walked in. She had one of her old robes on. It was really too small for her but she didn’t seem to care that she was showing a significant amount of leg and chest when she flopped down in the chair next to mine.

“How are you doing this morning?” I asked.

“Other than a monster hangover, Ok, I guess,” she said.

I got up and went to the cupboard, got her a cup, poured it almost full of coffee added a dash of Irish whiskey.

“Have some hair of the dog, Hon.”

“Thanks,” she said and looked up at me quizzically.

I didn’t know what she might say, or do. How much of last night did she remember, or did she think it was a dream. I was as nervous as a bank robber in front of the cops.

Daisy took a big gulp of her coffee, squeezed her eyes tight and swallowed. She sat there for a few moments before she opened her eyes. Then she stood, came over to me, put her hand on the side of my face, reached up and kissed me open mouthed while she pressed herself against me. I thought I would pass out.

She pulled me over to my chair and pushed me down in it before straddling me. As she did, her robe came apart and showed me her beautiful naked body.

My cock shot up like a spring, parting my robe and poking her in the stomach.

She reached down and yanked my belt off then grabbed me with one hand while she pushed me back with the other.

“Well looks like this part wasn’t worn out,” she said.

“What are you doing?” I asked, startled by her aggressiveness.

“Finishing what we started last night,” she said.

“I thought you…”

“You thought I didn’t know what happened last night?” She pumped her hand a couple of times. “You wanted me,” she said. “You wanted me bad. And I wanted it too.”

I didn’t know what to say. My mouth moved, but nothing came out.

Daisy moved her hand and rubbed my pole against her slit. She was slippery with her own juices.

“Hair of the dog, Daddy”

I looked into her eyes and as she slipped against me. She mashed her mouth against mine and fought with my tongue as she moaned and bounced.

After only a few bounces she said, “I was too drunk last night to do this like I wanted.” Then she rocked her hips as she reached the tip of my pole, grunted and sank on it all the way to the bottom.

We sat there not moving for a minute. Daisy’s eyes were closed and her mouth had dropped open. I could feel her muscles rippling up and down my shaft.

I was in heaven and hell at the same time. Daisy’s mother had been good at sex, not real adventurous, but good. Daisy on the other hand felt unbelievably good. Here I was with my step-daughter fucking me in a chair in the kitchen. Doing things to me I had never felt before. Things I had only imagined, things I would never have dared to do. Fucking me like it was the natural thing to do.

“What’s wrong, Daddy,” Daisy said.

I focused on her, trying for a moment to not watch her heaving breasts. Not able to ignore her vaginal muscles that were insistently massaging my cock.

“We shouldn’t be doing this, sweetheart,” I said.

“Why not? I want it, you want it.”

“But it’s not right. You’re my daughter.”

“Step daughter,” she said. A quick squeeze from her choked off my retort. I had always called her my daughter to her face and to everyone else.

“When Mom divorced you, as far as I’m concerned, I was no longer related to you.”

“That’s quite a stretch of logic there, don’t you think?”

“Doesn’t matter,” she said. “What matters is this.”

Daisy moved up off my shaft and one fluid motion she tilted forward and down and swallowed me whole. I thought I was going to come or die right then. Her mouth felt so good. Somehow she seemed to be swallowing over and over like she was drinking from me. I couldn’t stand it and started cumming like a gusher down her throat. She continued to swallow making me cum more than I ever had before.

She pulled off me, giving me a slurpy kiss on the tip making me feel like a limp noodle. She had a wicked smile on her face as she crawled back onto the edge of the table.

I didn’t need a written invitation. Scooting forward I wrapped my arms around her hips and kissed her bare pussy. I kissed all over her lips, from one end to the other. I nibbled, I licked, and I sucked. She was like eating an exquisite dessert, sweet, moist, and delicate. I reached in as far as I could with my tongue. I lapped at the nectar that started flowing from her in time to the contractions that wracked her body.

When I took a breath and looked up at her, the lust on her face, her swollen nipples, and the rise of her mons were just too much to resist. I stood and speared her in a motion as fluid as sheathing a sword. I floated in and out of her body while I ran my hands all over her, feeling her breasts, her face, her arms, her butt.

She was more gorgeous to me now than ever. I felt I could get lost in her and never regret a moment.

Daisy smiled and reached up for me. I leaned into her and we shared a soulful kiss as we continued to fuck. When we broke the lip lock, Daisy began twisting her hips and said, “Cum in me, Daddy, cum in me.”

Like it was the secret word, I came. Buried to the hilt, I came. And Daisy did too. She writhed I my arms as we both came.

Holding her tightly to me, I straitened up, then sat back on the chair. We were still kissing throughout. I broke the kiss this time and tried to catch my breath.

Daisy wiggled in a wicked way on my lap. Then she scrunched her nose and said, “Whew. Smells like we both need a shower.”

“Yeah,” I said. “You’re right.”

Daisy hopped up, naked and beautiful. “Are there towels downstairs?” she asked.

“Of course,” I said, disappointed somehow that she didn’t automatically suggest we take a shower together. “Do you have everything you need?”

“Sure,” she said and started to walk away. Then she turned around. My heart jumped to my throat.

“I think I’m going to call Cindy and see if she wants to hang-out today.”

“Ok,” I said. I know I was still sweating, but she ran back to me and threw her arms around me tightly.

“Am I still your Princess?”

“Always, Hon, you’ll always be my Princess.”

The End

This is the first in a series. If you like the story, please vote for it.

ffreak
ffreak
16 Followers
12