Princess Gets Her Punishment Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Princess reaches down and unbuttons Daddy's jeans, yanking down his zipper, freeing his throbbing erection from its cloth-encased prison. Daddy sighs when his cock is freed; Princess takes the opportunity to lick his shaft like it was a fruity ice pop on a steamy summer afternoon, lapping it up and down, licking and sucking, licking and sucking like a hot, hungry little whore. For a moment, Daddy wonders how Princess got to be such a good little cocksucker, but just as swiftly, lets those pesky questions vaporize. Princess licks his cockhead sweetly, gingerly lovingly, delighting in tasting the briny fluid escaping from the smooth mushroom head of his formidable cock. She lowers her mouth onto his shaft, taking it all in, her mouth wrapped tightly around his cock, slowly riding him up and down, using her tongue expertly to lick the underside of his shaft while she sucks, taking all of him down her silken throat. Like a pro, Princess manages to deep throat Daddy, without so much as a cough, or even a minor gag as he pummels his hardness down her throat.

Given Daddy's state of arousal, it isn't long before he explodes like a geyser, spewing massive amounts of his hot, creamy cum into her warm, waiting mouth. Like a good girl, Princess and swallows every last drop of Daddy's precious fluid, sucking him dry. She continues sucking gently on his softening cock, suckling it in her cum stained mouth. His cock, now exquisitely sensitive from the aftermath of his explosive orgasm, quivers as her lips and tongue continue to bathe it. Precipitously, Daddy pulls his softening cock from its resting place in his little one's mouth. "That's enough for know. No more cock for you until I tell you can have it, Daddy barks at his girl. Seeing her forlorn expression, Daddy consoles her with praise, "You have been a very good girl, Princess. You have pleased me with your show and with your fine display of expert oral skills."

"Princess", he softly whispers in her ear, "you have now successfully completed the FIRST part of your punishment."

Shaking her head in disbelief and confusion, Princess squeals, "What do you mean, the first part of my punishment, Daddy? The FIRST part? What else do I have to do as penance for my misdeeds Daddy?" Princess's veneer of composure dissolves like a pile of snow on a warm spring day; in a heartbeat, she's transformed into a frightened, powerless little girl at Daddy's mercy.

Mischievously, Daddy looks at his girl, "Princess, you didn't model EVERYTHING you bought with my credit card sweetheart, now did you?" Princess pauses, mentally reviewing her purchases and her modeling, earnestly pondering the matter.

Confident of her compliance with Daddy's instructions, Princess stridently defends herself to Daddy, "yes, Daddy, I did! I modeled all the clothes and all the lingerie for you. I did. I did. I know I did. How an you say that, DADDY?"

Interrupting her loquacious monologue, Daddy looks directly into his girl's expressive eyes, "Aren't you forgetting something Princess? Yes, it is true - -you very delightfully modeled all the fraudulent purchases from Victoria's Secret, Bebe, and Nordstrom. But, if I am not mistaken, I believe you had a little foray with my credit card to Good Vibrations, is that not correct, angel?" Stunned at Daddy's reminder of her additional misdeeds, Princess sheepishly nods her head in agreement, swallowing hard, the saliva catching in her throat preventing words from escaping, only indecipherably guttural moans. Princess averts her gaze from Daddy's intense stare, lowers her head in shame, imaging the fate awaiting her. She takes a mental survey of the cache of toys stealthily purchased from Good Vibrations with Daddy's credit card. No longer is she feeling like the powerful little vixen, teasing and toying with Daddy for her pleasure. Sensing her discomfort, Daddy leaves Princess to stew in her angst of the second installment of his punishment, retiring to his bedroom to take a well-deserved nap. Contemplative and quiet, Princess rehearses various scenes in her mind, thinking she knows what Daddy will demand of her next round. This mental dress rehearsal buoys up her confidence, each act demonstrated with a combination of adult-like poise, and a stripper's come hither demeanor. Her confidence restored, Princess convinces herself that by once again playing the part of Daddy's little strumpet, she will turn the tables on him. Intoxicated with her budding sense of triumph and power over vulnerability, Princess marches off to her bedroom to begin staging the next act in her own play. But little does she know....

(To be continued)

12