Princess Prick Tease Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,527 Followers

"I, umm, I have?" Grace was seriously confused.

"Oh yes, I hear you are doing the Pendron brothers one by one," he gave her a lazy half smile and she recognised him immediately. "I assumed it was my turn."

"Gawain! The brothers of the round table are complete!" She laughed, the tension eased by the two glasses of wine she had drunk while waiting for a reply from Tristan. "And you must be the Lady Elaine," Grace turned to look at the tall dark haired woman who had pushed past her with a grin.

"Correct," Elaine inclined her head toward Grace as she stood in the middle of the small living room. Grace stood back from the door allowing Wain access to her small apartment.

"To what do I owe this honour?" Grace said with a smile.

"Tristan's been held up," Elaine said in a tone that said she was unimpressed. "You already slept with Lance, Val has tried to put you under contract and Lad is sleeping with your best friend and has designs on you regardless, so that leaves us."

Grace blushed deeply, "Oh dear, you make it sound so..."

"Sordid?" Wain offered.

"Yeah something like that. Look, just get Tristan to give me a call when he gets back, you don't need to babysit me or anything." Grace said trying to save what little dignity she had left.

"Listen to me you little trollup!" Elaine said menacingly as she moved forward. "Tristan likes you for some unknown reason, and believe me Tristan doesn't like anyone as a general rule. Personally I don't see what the big deal is," she let her eyes rake up and down Grace making her feel less than worthy of the fact. "It seems that the other boys do too, but I am not about to let an obviously common nobody like you come in and cause problems between them."

Grace had been bullied more than she could handle lately and she drew herself up, pushing back her shoulders before replying in a deadly quiet voice, "I don't care if you are the friggin Queen of England or Lady of the Lake, you don't get to come in here and treat me like some hooker off the street. I have been threatened by better than you lately and they have found out I am not as meek and mild as I look. So you can just fuck off to wherever you came from if you think I am gonna do anything you tell me, now." She turned to Wain and said in the same deadly quiet voice, "It was very nice to meet you but I think you should go now and take your sister with you."

"I don't think so," Elaine's voice had risen in pitch and was tense.

"Fine then, lock up when you leave," Grace grabbed her phone and bag and walked out stopping at the door, "Do tell Tristan not to bother ringing me, again. Having his family take over my life is just too much hassle," she said over her shoulder and walked down the stairs rather than taking the lift. She realised she couldn't drive after the couple of drinks on an empty stomach but let herself into her car and called a cab. She saw the couple exit the building shortly after her and look around. They got into their car and left. To her horror she realised she had let Elaine win.

Grace took a cab to Southbank needing to get lost in the crowd at the markets. She ignored the ringing of her phone as she walked around, she was sad and mad and ... she couldn't quite put her finger on it, but she felt awful after looking forward so much to tonight's date. She wanted to talk to Adam but worried that Lad would be with him. She wanted to talk to Maggie but knew Kane would tell Adam she was upset again. She considered Eve for a brief moment but she didn't really feel like dancing. In the end she just went home, she felt tired as she climbed the stairs.

She heard the pounding and the rumbling voice before she got to the landing and froze. Knowing that when he was close she couldn't resist his powerful way of dealing with her, she walked back down to her car quickly and deciding she would be well under the limit by now she drove away. She realised how silly she was being, how ludicrous the whole situation was but she couldn't help the feeling that she had to just run away rather than face the man who had truly got under her skin.

Unsure of where she was going or what she was doing she pulled up a few blocks down and put her hands over her face wondering how she got into this position where she was afraid to go home. Stiffening her resolve she picked up her phone when it rang yet again. "Hello," she said warily.

"Open the door," Tristan growled.

"I am not at home or did your sister forget to tell you that part of the story," Grace sad with a hard voice.

"Elaine?" Tristan asked.

"Yes. They came to tell me you had been held up among other things. Look Tristan it's obvious you have a close family and far be it from me to interfere so just leave me alone now okay?" She held her breath.

"I don't think so," Tristan rumbled.

"Funny that was the same thing Elaine said when I asked her to leave after she insulted me," Grace's voice was venomous.

"Elaine was at your apartment?" Tristan seemed confused.

"Yes," Grace was exasperated, "She came with Wain. They said you were held up somewhere."

There was a moment of silence and Tristan finally said, "Okay, I understand, I will leave you be, for now."

"Thank you," Grace said sadly and closed her phone. She covered her face and cried trying to work out why the tears had come so readily. She should be so mad, angry, where was her inner princess? She started the car and rather than going back to her apartment she headed home to her parent's house. She pulled into the driveway seeing a small light on in the back of the house. Her Dad suffered chronic insomnia and would be up watching old movies, not that it was very late.

Grace tapped on the window behind his chair startling the man and smiled as he stood up quickly and opened the rear door. "Gracie," he embraced her, "What's up, baby?"

"I just had a really bad couple of days at work and needed a papabear hug," she said quietly.

"Nothing wrong with that," he said gruffly and wrapped his arms around her. "Why don't you go crawl in bed with your mum. She is reading that painting everything grey book and it always gets me into trouble."

"Fifty shades of grey? Oh dear I better save you right now," she kissed his cheek and skipped off down the hall. "Oh mummy!" Grace said entering the room, "You're reading smut!"

"They're like rabbits!" her mother exclaimed, "They never seem to stop," she laughed closing the book and putting it on her bedside table as her daughter crawled into the bed. "What are you doing home? Not that it isn't a lovely surprise to see you, Gracie."

"Just a bad couple of days, I needed to come home and feel loved," she smiled and snuggled down under the blanket and hugged her mother.

"Tell me what's going on?" her mother said softly and stroked her back. Grace gave her mother a generalised version of the problems at work. He mother was aghast that someone could act so unprofessionally, and encouraged her to put in a complaint.

"That's not the worst of it," Grace said sadly. "I really like this guy, he just gets under my skin and into my head and I can't stop thinking about him." Leaving out the sex with his brother and the type of costumes she modelled for Adam she gave her mother a sketchy story about how they had met and the brothers suddenly being everywhere in her life. She ended it off with the confrontation with Elaine and running home to safety.

"It's been a rough couple of weeks by the sound of it not just days," her mother smiled and continued to rub her back. "Now this man, you really like him?" she asked and watched Grace's face as she nodded. "And by the sounds of his over-protective sister he likes you too, right?" She nodded again.

"Well call and ask him to come over. It's not so late that you can't work this misunderstanding out," she paused as Grace started to protest, "He probably didn't even know what was going on himself. Did you consider that? If you don't see him again who wins, certainly not you, not him," she shrugged. "Go call him, you will feel better," her mother encouraged.

"My life is spinning out of control and you want me to call the one guy who confuses me the most?" Grace was horrified at the idea.

"If nothing else you owe him an explanation of why you weren't there when he came to pick you up. You said yourself he sounded surprised that Elaine had been to see you. Maybe he didn't send her," She looked into her daughter's eyes seeing the uncertainty there. "Don't leave things undone or unsaid. You never know what the next day may bring and regret that you never got the chance to make it right. You obviously have strong feelings toward him if you have been day dreaming about him for weeks," her mother gave her a sly look.

"I hate when you use that maternal wisdom and logic on me," Grace groaned and got up grabbing her bag from where it lay on the floor and rifling around for her phone. "I'll be in my room," she said quietly and hit the dial button.

"Finished your tantrum?" Tristan had answered almost immediately.

"No," she said petulantly, "My mother is making me call you and explain what happened just in case you didn't really send Elaine and Wain to my apartment." She realised how that sounded as soon as she had said and wished she could have sucked the words back in when she heard his chuckle.

"Such a princess," he laughed, "No, I didn't send them, I was quite surprised they had been there."

"She doesn't like me at all, called me a trollop. Who says that these days?" Grace was incredulous.

"Well you are a sexy little thing who seduced two of her brothers; she is hardly going to think you're a saint is she?" Tristan voice still held amusement. "Then there is a matter of those photo's all around Lad's club."

"Oh gawd," she groaned.

"For what it's worth she was impressed by you," he said softly.

"You weren't there Tristan she hated me," Grace assured him, "and truthfully the feeling was mutual by the time I left."

"I can imagine," he said, "Why did you leave though?"

"They wouldn't," Grace said simply, "and after the other night at work I just couldn't stand there and be bullied by anyone again, no matter how much I like you. I guess I just realised I don't know anything about you and you seem to know everything about me."

"What do you want to know?" he asked.

"Everything," she laughed.

"Come over," he said in his deep rumble, "You can see where I live, and ask all the questions you like."

"I'm at my parent's. It would take over an hour to drive back into the city," she said.

"So?" he rumbled.

"So it's late and we really don't do much talking when we are face to face," she gave a half laugh

"So?" he repeated.

"So I have to be at Adam's in the morning for this costume thing at Lad's tomorrow night," She realised her excuses were just that, "I will need some sleep if I am going to make it through that ordeal."

"Bullshit excuses," he growled, "But I will accept them this time if..."

"If?" she queried.

"If you come home with me tomorrow night and stay the weekend," he had a hint of a chuckle in his voice and she could imagine his arrogant smirk in place.

"The whole weekend?" She was quite excited about the prospect.

"At least until Sunday afternoon," he negotiated.

Grace didn't exactly say yes nor did she say no as they continued to talk and it was only when she began to yawn more than talk that Tristan finally let her go to sleep.

Her parents woke her early assuming she needed to make the long drive back into the city for work and though she didn't have to go to work she had to meet with Adam. She hoped this would be the final one, and put an end to the madness that had taken over her life. Aside of seeing where the flirtation with Tristan went, she stopped short of calling it a relationship; she just wanted her world to go back to normal.

She arrived at Adam's shortly after nine after going home and packing a small bag into her car for the weekend in case their plans worked out this time. She was immediately swept into the studio and made to strip. Grateful she had had a large breakfast with her parents Grace allowed Adam to fuss about and do his thing all day and by late afternoon he finally stopped and stood back grabbing his camera.

"More fairy-tale than mythical but it works. Take a look," he indicated the large mirror.

She had been transformed into a beautiful swan princess and she smiled at her reflection. "It's beautiful Adam," she breathed softly. She lightly touched the delicate feathers that curled around her ribs and cupped the underside of her breast letting her white painted nipples poke through the delicate softness. Feathers hung from her arms so that when she raised them there appeared to be delicate wings and she wore small panties of latex to match the thigh high stockings that clad her legs. The skirt its self was held in place by moulded plastic that curved around her hips and though open at the front it cascaded like a waterfall back behind her to pool in a short train. He had really out done himself. He topped it off with a spectacular tiara and a half mask that covered her eyes and gave her the sense of anonymity she needed.

Adam began his usual taking of photos as she preened before him. There was a brief lull as Kane arrived to pick them up and Adam went to shower and change. Waiting until Adam had disappeared Kane went back into the other room and came back with a small take way container of Singapore noodles.

"Here I knew you would be starving, but for god's sake don't spill any on the costume!" he grinned at her and she hugged him cautiously kissing his cheek.

"Thank you, thank you. Maggie is one lucky girl. Is she working late again?" Grace asked as she stood at the tall drafting desk to eat carefully.

"Yeah she is meeting us there later," Kane said with a sigh.

"She better watch out with the way you have been looking after me so well lately, I might just steal you away from her," Grace grinned.

"Promise?" Kane said with a sly smile and Grace giggled.

Grace ate quickly and was pretty much done when Adam came back in wearing a dark grey suit and looking very distinguished. Grace quickly stepped away from the drafting desk and inspected him as he had done to her. "Not bad, I guess," she smiled.

He picked up a hand-painted tie featuring a dragon and pocketed a small digital camera. Shall we go?"

"Sure I just need a small bag from my car in case I need to change later," she lied easily not wanting to tell Adam about her weekend plans, "Lad can keep it in his office can't he?"

"I guess," Adam said dubiously, "but you won't need it, you look amazing." Kane agreed but she got the bag anyway. Adam supervised her getting into the car carefully making her sit almost sideways and trailing the train out across the seat before getting into the front seat with Kane.

From the time she arrived and handed her bag to the girls in the cloak room to look after Grace barely had a minute to think. She was introduced to a steady stream of members and employees before the doors to the public section of the club opened at eight. She caught glimpses of Tristan in the background as she was swept from one group of people to another then suddenly he was beside her wrapping an arm loosely about her waist.

"I am sorry," he interrupted an elderly gentleman who had been speaking while looking directly at her breasts, "I need the swan princess for a few moments, please excuse us." He bent his head to rumble in her ear, "Would you like a drink? Something blue and toxic, perhaps?"

She laughed turning her face up to his, "Iced water would be good right about now," she said quietly and he kissed her lightly. It wasn't until they were standing close to the bar that she realised who Tristan had stood her next to. "Oh god," she whispered.

"It seems," Elaine said haughtily, "That I owe you an apology. I am sorry you are not a trollop."

Pulling her shoulders back to reveal more of her breast than was necessary she looked the woman in the eye, "I am sure you are, it would have made this a whole lot easier wouldn't it?" Elaine recoiled as if slapped. "I am happy to hear your apology whenever you're ready." Grace was not about to let this bitch off the hook so easily and stared her in the eye.

Tristan returned from the bar holding a tall blue glass and grace eyed it warily, "It's water, he rumbled. "Everything all better now?" He looked from Grace to Elaine who was clearly not happy.

"Well to recap," Wain said trying to hold back a smile, "Elaine said she was sorry that Grace was not a trollop to which Grace replied that she was sure that Elaine was because then she wouldn't have to apologise but that she would listen anytime Elaine is ready to." Wain let a small chuckle escape his smile. Elaine looked horrified and Tristan scowled at her. Grace stood sipping her water during the exchange.

"It was lovely to see you again Wain, but I really must go and find Adam and see if I can get out of all these feathers yet, I am feeling a strong urge to preen," Grace touched Tristan's arm, "Thank you for the drink," she leaned up to kiss his cheek and moved away from the group of three circulating around the room looking for Adam.

"Hello," she said to the model of another finalist.

"Hey there, you look amazing," the girl smiled.

"Do you think if we found the other model they would let us take a picture all together?" Grace asked liking the other model instantly. "Adam brought a camera with him."

"Let's find out," the two girls spotted the other model easily; he was tall and dark looking as a gothic style vampire. The vampire collection would win the contest, she had no doubt about that, but Grace liked being part of final collection and knew it would all be over after tonight.

Damon, she found out the vampire models name was, was not as easy going as the two girls but he did agree to a photo if they checked with the designers. Janet, the other female model climbed up on a chair and then the table calling out, "Could the three designers make their way over to me please."

"What's going on?" Lad appeared beside Grace.

"We just want a photo together but the stick in the mud there won't do it without his designer's permission," Grace laughed and took another sip of her water.

"This is as good a time as any," Lad shrugged. He waited until he saw the three designers approach before stepping up onto the small table himself. "I would like to thank you all for indulging my little contest and voting for your favourites in the public area over the last two weeks. It was a close contest in the end and I would like you all to thank the three designers and their models." There was a brief quiet spatter of applause. "Unfortunately there can be only one winner and that is..." he paused melodramatically, "The Rocky Horror Twist."

Janet whooped and danced back up onto the table beside Lad. He held out his hand for Grace to follow and waved Damon up beside them. Flashes from a multitude of cameras went off and after a few minutes Grace hugged Janet and climbed back down from the table. She found Adam and explained that she really wanted to change now and he grinned at her leading her back to Lad's office.

"Here, I made you a gown for tonight, change so I can look at it before you go out," he laughed at her look of surprise, "We're a team tonight; you need to be wearing my designs."

"This dress is amazing, Adam," Grace said, a little overawed by the attention to detail in the sequins, beading and hand-painted chiffon. She left her tiara and the heavy face make up in place as she twirled for him the tight semi-revealing dress. "I love it, can I keep this one?"

"Of course," he said bundling her costume back into the bag the evening gown had hung in. They walked back into the member's area of the club again. She smiled as she still commanded attention from those gathered and was asked to join small groups of people to talk about her gown and Adam as a talented designer.

xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,527 Followers