Principal's Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm ready," she said.

My eyes leapt to the two globes of bronzed flesh. Such a beautiful ass. Even so close my eyes could detect no blemish in texture and hue. And just visible between her cheeks, the tufted lines of her sex below the tender pleats of her other aperture.

She wiggled her hips. "Do it," she hissed. "Make me come all over your face."

Her words snapped me from my stupor. My hands sprang to her flanks, holding her ass steady. I planted a quick kiss on each check before closing my eyes and driving my nose into her folds. There I inhaled until my lungs were full. Not a hint of leather. All her.

A shiver traversed my form as I exhaled. I rutted myself into her moistness, baptizing my face with her bouquet. Then I began to lick. Long, wide, strokes the entire length of her lips. Lips already moistened soon parted and my tongue found the valley within, a smooth furrow between her furry folds.

All the way from her hardening nub to the supple flesh of her entryway I licked, over and over. With each pass, I felt her pushing back against me just a little more.

"Inside," she said. "Lick me inside."

Without a thought, I drove my tongue to the base of her sex. There I pushed my appendage in and out, trying with each thrust to reach deeper than before.

"No," she gasped. "Don't try to fuck me with it, just put it in and lick!"

This I did, twirling my tongue within the supple lobes of her entry. She gasped again, this time clearly an exhale of pleasure. Emboldened, I pressed my face harder against her flesh, trying to lick still more of her softness. At once, my nose encountered another softness. My eyes sprang open. My tongue stopped. Preparing myself for the worse, I inhaled a quick breath, but again I smelled only her.

"I need more," she whispered. "A finger. Inside."

With a nod, I withdrew enough to focus on her sex. For a moment I paused to admire her lips, glistening as they were with a combination of her secretions and my saliva, but then my attention strayed up that inch to where my nose had been.

A wiggle of her hips regained my attention.

My hands sprang from her hips to her folds. Spreading her sex with the fingers of my left hand, I slid the middle digit of my right within. Twice I pumped my finger in and out before I recalled her instructions regarding my tongue and pushed my digit all the way in. Within the warmth of her depths, I twirled my finger until she cried, "There! There. Rub me there!"

I knew at once what the spongy lump beneath my fingertip was.

"Harder," Andrea demanded. "Slower. And my clit, use your thumb."

With a subtle nod, I brought my thumb to the enraged nub peeking from the apex of her folds. Her entire body shuddered as if I had shocked her. She pushed back against me the instant the tremors had subsided, slamming her thighs into my shoulders and her ass toward my face.

My left hand departed her sex and rushed about her thighs, seeking to both hold her close and steady myself.

"That's good," she hissed. "Now, lick me. You know where."

Yes, I knew where. My eyes leapt at once to the wrinkled folds. My ultimate fantasy, to be forced to do something on the surface so degrading, so subservient, so sexy, so perverted. So personal.

Except I wasn't forced- at least not by her. She knew it and I knew it. It was what I wanted. That she wanted it too didn't change what I was.

Closing my eyes, I thrust my tongue out and my face forward. Up from my motionless finger I licked, over her rippled flesh and swirling tufts until I felt the soft wrinkles of her ass flexing beneath my taste buds.

"Please," she whispered.

I wasn't completely sure what she begged for, but I knew what I wanted. My finger again massaged her G-spot. My thumb caressed her clitoris. And my tongue laved her supple folds. Licking. Probing. Loving.

Andrea whimpered. Within seconds, her ass cheeks tightened against my face. Her passage collapsed upon my finger. Her rings quivered beneath my tongue. With an audible gurgle, a warm, briny gush coated my fingers, hand, and forearm.

"More!" she cried. "Harder!"

Pressing my tongue into the softness of her wrinkles, I pinched my fingers together and massaged her both inside and out with the same, firm rhythm. Within seconds, her body shuddered and tensed again. I inhaled, treasuring the hot scent of her emanating from my now-saturated forearm.

I increased the pressure from my fingers, as if I meant them to squeeze through her flesh and meet one another. Spreading my tongue, I bathed her most private place with slow, labored licks. With a long, low grunt, she climaxed again. And again.

Neither of us spoke, at least not with words. With every lick, I told her that every part of her was beautiful. In allowing me to love that most private of places, she told me there was nothing she would not share with me. Long after I knew her orgasms had subsided, I continued to pet and lick, basking in the afterglow of the moment I had so long coveted.

"That's good," Andrea whispered at last, pulling away and taking my eyes with her. She spun and sat on the back of the sofa, facing me. Her lips curved upward at once. "You are a mess."

Looking down, I saw she was right. Her juices were splattered all over my blouse. I could feel the weight of her moisture in the sleeve of my jacket. A sticky sheen coated my chin and throat. I could but imagine what my face and hair looked like.

The moan of flesh sliding across leather reached my ears. I turned my eyes upward to see Andrea slithering downward. For a moment, I imagined she might straddle my face. My lips had just begun to curve at the thought when I saw her path was not toward me.

She slid beside me into the narrow space between the couch and coffee table. Three times I watched her chest expand and collapse while her eyes roamed my form. Again I imagined what she saw. A pervert. A filthy, come-soaked, ass-licking pervert. My shoulders shrank, taking my eyes with them.

Andrea's movement was a blur. Two palms found my cheeks, forcing my attention upward. For less than a breath, those two orbs bore into mine, then her palms clamped my face tight. Her mouth rushed to mine, striking with such force I toppled backward. She followed me, pinning my thighs to my calves and trapping my body between hers and the carpet. At no time did our lips part. I whimpered my appreciation through our kiss.

Andrea slid her mouth from mine and suckled her way across my cheek until her breath teased my ear. "It's your turn," she whispered, pulling back to look me in the eye. "Hang your clothes in my coat closet." Her eyes flashed toward the entryway for a moment before returning to mine. "When you're good and naked, follow me."

With that, she leapt to her feet and sauntered away, never looking back. My eyes followed the sashaying mounds of her recently-licked ass until she reached the hallway. There her hand slapped a light switch, plunging the house into darkness.

I sighed and rolled to my stomach, then pushed myself off the floor. At once, I leaned. Looking down I realized I'd lost one of my mules. I giggled through a smile and kicked the other one across her living room toward the closet.

That smile didn't leave my face while I undressed. All the while I tried to imagine what my turn entailed, to no avail. My smile faded when I turned and again imagined what she would see- even in the dark.

I scurried to the couch and knelt beside my purse. My eyes had not yet adjusted to the dark enough for my compact mirror to be of much use, but I still managed to give my hair a hurried brushing. With a gulp, I decided the rest of me would have to do. I sighed, stood, and marched toward the hallway.

In the corridor, a low, meandering orange glow played across the wall opposite the only open door. I crept forward, peering about the corner and into the room. My eyes widened as I beheld the sights, and the scents.

A floral fragrance hung in the air. Two rows of jarred candles lit my way to the bed where Andrea lay on her tummy amidst a host of stuffed animals. Corset, boots, and gloves were gone, revealing the svelte smoothness of her form. Her chin rested on her folded hands. Even in the dim light, I could catch the glimmer of her eyes.

Knowing those eyes were trained on me, seeing all of me for the first time, I stopped. I swallowed, and awaited her response, but she continued to just lie there. And look. My gaze wanted to falter, but I forced it upward.

"I thought you didn't like foofoo stuff?" I ventured.

"I don't," she said with the subtlest grin. "You do."

I nodded and glanced to the flickering lights at my feet.

"Magnolia blossom," she said. "You like?"

"I would," I whispered, bringing my eyes back to hers. "Except I know there's something else in this room that smells much better."

Andrea smiled and rolled to her side. Without turning her eyes from me, her hand snaked outward, finding a stuffed Siberian tiger. She scissored her upper thigh into the air, exposing her pubic patch, but I only caught a glimpse before her hand and the tiger blocked my view. She rubbed the fake pussy into her real one before bring it too her nose. With her eyes still locked on mine, she inhaled. "Then what are you waiting for?"

My thighs and ass checks tightened, but only for an instant. The next moment, those same muscles urged my body toward her. I leapt toward the mattress, intent on putting my nose to the source of her scent.

With a playful giggle, Andrea dropped the tiger. She rolled as I flew, crushing a kangaroo, a unicorn, a dog, and a trio of bears, before coming to rest near the headboard. There, she came up on her hands and knees, looking far more beast-like than any of the surrounding animal effigies.

"How do I compare to your fantasy women?" she asked, pulling my eyes back to hers.

I knew she was fishing for a compliment, but she had the right bait and a big hook. I picked up the tiger, pressed it to my face, and inhaled the sharpness she had left there. "Don't you know?" I whispered through a smile. "You are my fantasy woman."

"Not any longer," she said. "I'm your real woman now." Keeping her eyes on me, she slid her hand beneath one of her pillows. Her fingers emerged with a dark brown cube between them. Still looking at me, she put the cube between her incisors.

Andrea bounced her eyebrows once, then spun and rolled back over the stuffed animals until her face came to rest just below mine. Looking down, I recognized the cube still clamped between her teeth.

I knew in an instant what she wanted- exactly what I wanted. The tiger flew across the room. Neither of us saw it hit the wall. Leaning, I covered her mouth with mine, pushing my teeth to hers. My front teeth pinched through the chocolate. I withdrew, leaving a tendril of caramel stretching from my mouth to hers until it snapped and fell back to lie upon her cheek.

Wearing twin smiles, we began to chew at the same moment. With each churn of my teeth, I moved lower, until her face filled my vision. She swallowed, the pushed her lips upward. I gulped down my half of the chocolate and lowered my mouth- but not to hers.

My lips found her cheek, first kissing, then licking, tracing the caramel trail all the way back to her mouth. There our lips roamed one another, suckling the subtle traces of flavor from them. Soon our tongues joined our lips and we each licked the chocolate from the other's teeth.

"I'm not even sure why," Andrea whispered the instant our lips parted, "but you really make this kitten purr."

"Purr?" I smiled and bounced my eyebrows. "You make my pussy positively growl."

"I can't hear it." The principal's tongue sliced between her lips. "Maybe you should bring it closer."

At once my loins clenched their want. The rest of me just shook except where my throat flexed through a dry swallow.

"Now," Andrea whispered.

With a nod, I stirred my limbs to action, crawling until my other set of lips hovered over her face. Staring at the flickering orange glow on the wall, I wondered what she saw, what she felt. I could feel the pulse of my own blood through my enraged sex. My toes trembled. My eyes closed. I imagined any moment I would feel her mouth upon me.

But I was wrong.

"I don't hear anything," she said.

Before my eyes had even opened, she'd spun from under me, taking my legs with her and leaving me face down on her mattress. With a gasp, I spun my head just in time to see her straddle my waist. I felt her furry moistness settle onto the small of my back just before the warmth of her palms caressed my butt cheeks.

Turning my attention upward, I found her looking down at me.

"We should have a song," she said.

"What?"

"You know," she said. "What's our song?"

"Our song?" I queried. Sex partners don't have songs. Couple's do!

Andrea smiled. "How about this one?" Turning, she proceeded to use my ass for a drum, slapping out the opening to a song.

My blinking eyes fell to the pillows as I tried to place the melody.

"Well?" she asked.

I looked back up and forced a smile. "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun?"

Her mouth formed a close-lipped grin. She shook her head. "Leather and Lace."

I licked my lips. "At least it's appropriate."

"Yeah," she hissed. "Something else is appropriate for your cute little ass. I wonder if you'll enjoy it."

My eyes bulged. "Why wouldn't I?!" I gasped.

"You lied to me."

"When?"

"A couple of times. But the one that really hurt was when you said you didn't want me."

"I, uh, I wasn't ready!"

"You still lied."

I swallowed. "You're right. I'm sorry."

Again her palms caressed my cheek. "Are you?" One of her hands left my bum only to return less than a second later with a resounding smack.

I inhaled a gasp. My eyes widened. A second blow landed, adding to the burning sting still present from the first. My mouth fell open, but my lips could form no words.

"Are you sorry now?" Andrea asked.

My teeth clamped together. Sorry? I wasn't sure what I felt, but it wasn't regret!

"Hello?" She queried, bring her palm to my butt cheek to a third time.

"That does hurt!"

"Well," Andrea whispered. "I know what my mother used to do when I had an owie." Moving her palms to my flank, she pushed, sliding until she sat astride my shoulder blades. In the same motion, she leaned, bringing her lips to the still-enraged flesh of my buttocks.

Her kiss cooled the burning at once, leaving only the sting. My thighs quivered. I closed my eyes. She kissed my ass again. And again- until a cool, surreal, numbness coated my cheeks.

"Better?" she whispered.

Turning my head toward her, I opened my mouth to answer, but in that instant she spanked me again- not as hard, but hard enough to send a gasp instead of words through my parted lips. Before the stinging had even had a chance to subside she brought her mouth again to my ass, kissing, then nibbling my tingling flesh.

"How's that?" she asked, looking over her shoulder.

"Not bad," I admitted. "But you lied too."

"I did?" she asked with a giggle. "When?"

"When you said it was my turn- what happened in the living room was for me. That was for me. This is for you."

"I'm thinking it's for both of us."

"I'm thinking it's still a lie!"

"Really?" Andrea whispered. "I suppose it might be. What are you going to do about it?"

Behind my curving lips, my teeth clamped against one another. I inhaled a sharp breath. Bringing my hands to the mattress beneath me, I pushed.

Andrea made the slightest pretext of holding me down before toppling to one side. I rolled after her and found my face adjacent to her hip. My eyes roamed the curves of her flank, her back, her shoulders, all the way to the curve of the close-lipped, fiendish smile that graced her face.

She bounced her eyebrows twice. Like a cat, she pounced, twisting her body and grabbing my thigh. Bringing her hand upward, she paused to blow me a kiss, then brought her spread palm back to my ass cheek.

I gasped. My eyes widened. A smile spread across my face. Turning, I grabbed her nearest leg and forced my head and right shoulder between her thighs. The scent of her sex and the lovely mounds of her ass both greeted me, forcing me to pause just long enough for her to spank me once more. Clutching her thigh with my left arm I brought my right hand upward, then down upon her bum with all the force I could muster.

She laughed. A silly, high-pitched squeal of a laugh. And she slapped me again. I slapped her. She kissed my still-tingling ass. I bit hers.

For a precious few minutes we were an orgy of spanking and kissing and nibbling and giggling. Soon, though, there were more kisses than bites and more moans than laughter.

I kissed my way from her ass to her sex by way of her feet, but she only allowed me to plant a single peck on her nether lips before she rolled off the mattress onto the floor. Pushing myself up on one elbow, I looked down as she rose to her knees.

"I didn't lie about one thing," she whispered. "It is your turn- even if it is for both of us." She patted the edge of the mattress. "Come on."

My skin tingled from the slaps and the bites, but my insides tingled more. Chewing my lower lip and smiling at the same time, I spun and presented myself to her.

"Lean back," she instructed, "and get yourself a pillow."

This I did before looking down at her across a tummy glistening with the sheen of moisture that had formed during our exertions.

"Now," she said. "Pull your thighs up for me."

With a gulp, I complied, never taking my eyes from hers.

"Lie back," she insisted. "Close your eyes and let it happen."

I did, but my eyes popped open again the instant I felt the warm wetness of her mouth on me, nibbling the soft fold in the crease of my knees. My ass pushed upward from the bed, begging her to rush to it, but she did nothing of the sort.

To the other knee, her mouth flew. Then back to my other thigh. Back and forth. A kiss. A lick. A bite. I never knew for sure where her mouth would go next, or what it would do, but I knew where it would end up and by the time it got there I was squirming.

Upon the first touch of her tongue to my sex, my thighs shuddered, taking my knees toward one another. My mouth flew open. A gasp emerged. My fingers bit at the flesh of my legs- how I wanted those fingers wrapped in her hair.

For a half dozen raged breaths, she just held her tongue there while I squirmed beneath it. Then she drew her warming appendage upward in the slowest of licks, as if she laved an ice cream cone she meant to last all day. Her second lick was almost as slow and twice a maddening.

My inhales became irregular gasps. A crescendo of grunts, moans, and groans accompanied my ragged exhales. Spasms rippled through the muscles of my thighs, ass, and abdomen. A tear crawled from the corner of one eye. My chest shuddered through a series of sobs that culminated in a single word drawn out over several syllables as if to match the length of one of her licks.

"Puleeease!"

Her tongue stopped at the top of the next lick, blanketing that blessed nub of flesh that so coveted her attention. The warmth from her tongue rushed into me, setting off a smoldering beneath it. Between the cheeks of my ass I felt another presence- her flattened hand, one finger of which petted the lower limits of my sex, until the tip turned slow circles in the soft folds of my entry.

The warmth of her tongue vanished, but only for a frightful instant. In the next moment, she took my clit between her lips and sucked it into her mouth. My ass bounced from the mattress as if drawn by her suction. Her tongue massaged the tip of my enraged nub. Within me, her finger pressed just inside and up. There she began to caress of my G-spot, her tongue and fingertip moving as one. Between the two, the warmth her tongue had bestowed developed into a burning, not unlike the stinging of a spanking- yet it was the farthest thing from pain.