Priorities-Jack & Emma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
muirmadra
muirmadra
545 Followers

She threw the clear plastic bucket over the side hearing the splash as it struck the surface of the churning sea. The bucket immediately disappeared beneath the waves as she held onto the line.

"Wait...wait. Okay, bring it up."

Struggling, she was able to pull the bucket to the surface but, once out of the water, had a problem dragging the clear tub up along the hull.

"Here, let me help you," cried Jack as he wrapped his arms around the petite woman and pulled on the line. With his help, she was able to bring the sample up onto the deck.

"Good job, Marie. By the way, don't ever be afraid to ask for help...okay?"

Nodding, she murmured, "Okay, Jack...I won't."

Several hours later, they headed into port after obtaining dozens of water samples from areas of Prince William Sound and the Narrows and, finally, Port Valdez.

"How ya doing?" asked Jack watching Marie rub her arms through the thick coat.

"I'm okay...a little cold, I guess."

"I guess? Hell woman, I'm freezing. I can only imagine how you must be doing."

Marie smiled, her face mostly hidden beneath the thick fur-lined hood. She sat on the bench, inside the pilot house as Jack steered the fifty-five foot boat into the bay.

He stared at the coastline of the Narrows as he piloted the vessel. "Marie, what do you know about Port Valdez?"

She smiled understanding he was testing her research skills. "The Exxon Valdez! The spill occurred here. Took forever and millions of dollars to clean up. The near destruction of the environment, of animal, plant and sea life for the surrounding ecosystem. The primary reason we're doing spot checks today."

Jack was impressed. "Very good! Most of the spillage has either been removed or absorbed into the environment; but, we still need to maintain spot checks."

Marie nodded, her exposed cheeks bright red as she inhaled the cold air. As she exhaled, she could see the vaporous mist from her breath burst from her lips.

Jack looked back at her and said, "We'll be back inside the hotel soon. Just think about enjoying a nice hot spa!"

"Shit, can't wait Jack," she rasped and she couldn't wait. All she thought about was being with Jack Lee. She knew he was married but, at the moment, she didn't care. Jack and Marie had become close friends and she knew there were ongoing problems between Jack and his wife. She noticed he had been quiet, not his usual happy buoyant self the past three weeks. Then, suddenly, he had to head up to Alaska and inspect the surrounding waters for oil seepage and toxicity levels. She was surprised when he asked if she would like to get in some field work and she quickly jumped at the chance to accompany him. Maybe, this was the time she would finally be able to crack that stone exterior of his. God knows she's already tried but he never took any of the hints. A smile crept across her frozen lips as she thought, maybe tonight's the night.

After securing the boat, they gathered the samples and stored them in the lab before returning to the hotel. Once back, Marie and Jack entered the elevator, the doors closing before they began moving up to their floor.

"Jack?"

"Yes Marie?"

"Am I pretty?"

"What?" Taken off guard, Jack could only stare at this gorgeous creature asking him if she was pretty. She was more than pretty, she was downright dangerous!"

"Uh...ye...yeah, you're very pretty!"

"You sure?"

He could see the longing in those huge blue eyes. "Yes, Marie...you're a very pretty girl, actually a beautiful young woman."

She moved closer to him, her large parka open revealing a trim body beneath its thick exterior. "Do you find me attractive?"

He knew where this was leading. Inwardly, he smiled. If he wasn't married and already promised to another, he would do anything to have this unbelievable creature looking up at him, but...he was married and still in love with Emma.

"Marie, I find you extremely attractive and very dangerous to an old married man like myself."

"I know things haven't been good between you and Emma for some time, Jack. I want you to understand I'm here for you anytime, anywhere...anyway you want. Jack, I really like you and find you very, very attractive. I'm not asking for any commitment. I only want you to know...I'm here for you."

With that, she stepped up to him, stood on her toes and softly kissed him on the lips. The elevator came to a stop and the doors slid open. Standing against the door, keeping the elevator from rising, she stared at him. She reached out and gently graced her fingers along his cheek touching the stubbles of his two-day beard.

After a couple of seconds, she said, "You know my room number." She moved out of the doorway and allowed the elevator to close, her sultry blue eyes fixed upon him as the doors closed together.

"Oh my god," he breathed as the elevator continued onto the next floor. Jack knew Marie liked him but not to this degree. Shit, he thought, I'm in trouble. I've got at least three more days with this woman. Saying that, he couldn't shake the image of those well-endowed breasts straining against her red cotton pull-over when she opened her parka.

As he stepped into his room, he shed his parka and pulled his woolen knit shirt over his head. "Damn it, I should have known better," he cursed.

Heading into the bathroom, he reached into the shower and started the hot water. "Hell, I should be taking a cold shower not a hot one," he muttered as his little brain stood a full mast, harder than it's been in a long time.

Stripping, he checked the water and, finding it the right temperature, stepped into the shower. He began with a shampoo then soaping the rest of his body. As his hands rubbed soap on his crotch, he felt his hard-on. "Shit," he griped as his hand began to slide along his hard flesh, the soap a nice lubricant as he reveled in the sensation.

As he started stroking himself, he realized something was wrong. Arms had reached around as another pair of hands grasped his manhood stroking his slick flesh. He could feel the fullness of her breasts against his back. Aw fuck, he thought, how the hell did she get in here?

"Marie, I'm sorry...I can't do this. I'm happily married to a..." He stopped dead in his tracks after he turned to confront her.

"Marie? I don't think so buster. You're mine and you're gonna stay mine, understand?"

"Emma...how? I...I thought you were in Vancouver, with Preston?" He stared at her nude form standing before him, his eyes trailing the water that ran over and around those stunning breasts of hers. He looked into her green eyes, eyes that glazed with lust.

Still holding his cock in her hand, she pressed tight against him. "There are some things more important than 'business trips,' more important than fraudulent promotions. You were right about David Preston; we'll take about that later. I am so sorry, Jackson Nathan Lee, husband. Can you ever forgive me for being such a stupid bitch?"

"Um...since you have a strong grasp of...things, yes...I forgive you. If you can forgive me."

"MMmmm...," she moaned as she rubbed her naked form against her husband, his engorged penis pressed against her belly. "That feels so nice! Forgive you for what darling?"

"For not thinking about us. Emma, you're the most important thing in my life, not the job. If I didn't make that clear, if my mule-headed stubbornness kept me from showing the love I have for my family, my wife...please forgive me."

She looked up into those large brown eyes of her husband's and could see the love and concern. Smiling, she slowly slid down to her knees, her stomach and breasts' slipping along his wet skin until her face was in front of his penis, still clutched in her hand. She looked up one more time, smiling at his wide eyes before she opened her mouth and engulfed his rock-hard flesh.

"Oh my god...," he gasped as she sucked him to the base, her nose buried in his pubic hair. She allowed the thick fleshy tube to slowly slip from her lips until just the head remained then moved forward, again sliding his cock deep into her mouth, into her throat. Soon, she developed a rhythm, her arms around him tightly holding onto the back of his thighs.

It wasn't long before she felt that familiar pulse as his cock swelled. She knew he was about to cum.

"Emma...I...I'm going to..."

She didn't stop and wouldn't let go. Finally, he couldn't hold off any longer and screamed as he emptied into her mouth. She had backed off until just the tip of his dick remained within her lips, allowing him to empty onto her tongue. Once the throbbing ceased, she leisurely allowed his manhood to slip from her lips, the falling water cleaning her lips of his substance. As he stared down at her, she smiled and, gazing into his eyes, swallowed.

"Emma..."

"Shhh..., I wanted it, husband. I wanted you to know I am yours and only yours."

He reached down and pulled her up. Holding her tight against him, he pressed his lips against hers, his tongue curling around hers. Jack could taste himself but cared less. All he knew was he loved this woman.

After they toweled off and continued their renewed love on the bed, there was a faint knock at the door. Jack knew who it was and, evidently, so did his wife. Afraid of how she would react, he glanced at her as she sat atop of him, his cock solidly sheathed within her. She smiled and whispered, "Hold onto this for me...keep it ready, I'll only take a second." She took his hand and placed it around his dick.

Grabbing her robe, she shuffled to the door and peered through the peephole.

Marie had showered and slipped into her sexiest outfit braless, wearing a bright red skin-tight sleeveless pullover over a very short white skirt. She knew it was bold of her to go to his room but the young girl had planned and knew this was her big chance. She smiled as the door eased open; however, her eyes widened with shock as a beautiful red-haired woman peered around the door.

"Marie, it's so nice to see you again...it's been so long. I'm sorry but Jack is indisposed at the moment. And, will continue to be unavailable. Understand?"

Marie was unable to say anything as she nodded and stared at the gorgeous red-head with the piercing green eyes.

Smiling, Emma shut the door. She closed her eyes and breathed deeply. She understood how close she came to losing the only man she'd ever loved. After she had read his note, she knew what she had to do.

******

Earlier, after calling David Abrams, Jack's boss, she quickly made arrangements to travel to Valdez, Alaska. But, before she boarded the plane, she called Douglas Emmet Preston and asked about the Executive Management position offered her by his son, David.

Mr. Preston had no knowledge of it. When she explained to Mr. Preston of what David told her, he apologized profusely. He did, however, tell her she was a very valuable asset to the firm and would hate to lose her...just before she notified him of her decision to resign from the company. Mr. Preston said he understood and promised to write a glowing endorsement for her. She then decided she would wait before telling her husband about leaving Preston and Sons.

******

Emma turned and headed back to the bed, her husband still laying there with his dick in his hand, just as she'd left him. He watched as she approached, that lopsided grin visible on his face as she slipped her robe from her shoulders letting it fall at her feet to the floor. Crawling onto the bed, she removed his hand, replacing it with her own. Looking into his eyes, she whispered, "Love you, husband."

Lovingly, he gazed into hers and softly said, "Love you, wife."

**

There are times when forces beyond our control interfere in our relationship with the one who is significant to us. Work, money, bills, child rearing, many things play heavily on our daily lives and it is so easy to allow these 'forces' to interfere in expressing our emotions.

It is up to us to filter out the inconsequential and concentrate on making quality time for those that mean the most to us before we regrettably agonize over our loss.

Muirmadra

muirmadra
muirmadra
545 Followers