Prison Bitch Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pusylvr69
pusylvr69
800 Followers

“Thanks Warden, I owe you one!” said Sherri.

“Oh, you owe me more than one, but we will discuss that Sunday night before my meeting with the scum bag Lucas. You will repay me three fold, you know that. Alright, I am going to leave you two to yourselves. I know you have some things to get through tonight. How long past lights out, do you want your cell lights left on?”

“Oh go ahead and shut them down. I’ll put my private lights on as to not arouse too much suspicion. I’ve got some candles left from Christmas so I’ll probably use some of those as well. Good night Warden and thank you very much for all of your help and support.”

“You just take care of our special girl there. It’s the least I can do for her older sister. She’s a special girl and once she serves her time, her sister is going to try and get back in touch with her.”

My eyes went wide. This woman knew my older sister whom I had not seen in ten years. Fuck! That meant she knew I was in prison and would hold it over my head for sure. Well, that’s a long time away before I have to deal with her and her so called plans.

“Good night girls, lights out in 30 minutes. Have fun and Sophie, you would be good to obey Miss Sherri for the rest of your stay here. No more cock for you for 30 days. Do you understand me, young lady?”

I nodded my head and said, “Yes, ma’am. I understand.”

She walked over to Sherri and kissed her lips and pinched her nipple. “Good night sweetie, I’ll see you Sunday night.” She walked me into my cell and Sherri closed the door as the warden radioed to the control room to lock us down. Then she walked down the corridor and out to the cell block.

I stole a glance at Sherri and noticed that she was still facing the outer part of the cell with her arms crossed over her breasts. She was thinking about something, for sure. As she quickly turned around, my gaze went to the floor. She walked over to me and lifted my chin to look her in the eye. “I don’t know whether to coddle you for having to put up with Lucas’ cock in your mouth and ass or beat your ass for directly disobeying me and taking that cock like a little whore. I am so pissed right now that I could spit bullets. The thing is that I am not sure if I am mad at you or him, more. You are to be punished tonight for this insubordination. But first thing I want to do is get you showered and get all of that nasty male cum out of you. That will be the last sperm that enters your body for 30 days now. Let’s go and clean you up and let me cool off a little bit before dishing out your punishment. That will be better for the both of us.”

She led me by the leash into a private shower stall that was in the adjoining room to her cell. The shower stall was about 10 feet square and had 8 shower heads on the four walls. She turned the water on hot and steamy. “Go ahead and take your jumper off, you won’t be needing that until breakfast in the morning.” I took my jumper off and folded it neatly and set it on the sink. She kept my collar on and led me into the shower stall and latched me to a chain that would limit my movement in this stall. All of the showerheads were pulsating showerheads that were removable from the wall. She took one down and wet my hair down with the steaming hot water. It felt good to get rid of some of the grime from the day that I’ve had. She trained the water on my tits and turned the pulse on to rinse off my nipples. They were hard and poking straight out.

“Your nipples are going to look great pierced. Are you excited about having pierced nipples?”

“Yes mistress, I am very excited. Yours are definitely hot being pierced. Is it going to hurt?”

“Yes, it hurts like hell and I will have to coddle them until they heal in about a week and then they are going to be trained for extremely rough nipple play. One of the warden’s favorite things to do is to play with the nipples roughly while she is dominating one of the slaves. Every woman leaves here with one thing if they don’t leave with something else and that is tough nipples.”

My eyes opened wide when she said that and sprayed my clit at the same time. “Yes, sweetie, you are being trained to be the warden’s whore. She has a special whore on each block. She has many whores throughout the prison, but the special whore gets special treatment for a solid month, the month without the cock. You will experience lesbian love like you never imagined in the next 30 days. You will learn how to please more than one woman at a time and please them as if they were the only woman in the room with you. I am the one that is going to teach you to be that special whore. I have until Monday morning to teach you basics and then once warden has had a chance to taste you and see what you might like, then she will give me an agenda to train you on. She is very thorough and very keen to sense the actions that sluts need to respond to her touch. She will find what buttons to push and she will push them every chance she has. I’ll tell you her story tomorrow night. We have too much to accomplish tonight for you to enjoy it. Now, let’s get those holes cleaned out.”

She turned me around and grabbed a hose off a hook on the wall that was shaped like a douche nozzle. She turned a knob on the side on and water shot out of every hole in that nozzle. She bent me over and she stuck that nozzle in my ass and rinsed away all of Lucas’ cum. It felt good to have that hot water streaming in my ass. She was stroking the nozzle in and out of my ass, rinsing it well. She held me down with a hand on my back and then slid the nozzle from my ass to my cunt and rinsed it out nice and clear. She allowed me to stand up and she shut the douche nozzle off and grabbed a pouf and soaped it up. She started at my neck and washed every inch of my body. She made sure to get my nipples nice and clean as they were standing straight out. She rubbed that coarse pouf all over my body and washed me squeaky clean. When she washed my pussy, she ran it over and over my clit. My clit was hard as a rock when she finished, but did not take me to orgasm. She grabbed the showerhead and rinsed me off from head to toe and stopping in the middle on the way back up. She squirted that showerhead right at my pussy and hit my clit with that hot stream of water. It was going to be close. It felt so good that have that water pulsing on my hard clit.

She took it away as soon as she had me right at the edge and knocking hard. I took a deep breath and held my tongue. “You are getting it now, you little cunt. I will control your orgasms and you have nothing to say about it. I just want you to be clean for the next two hours. I have some plans for you.” She turned off the water and stepped out of the shower. She handed me a towel and I proceeded to dry myself off. “Why don’t you put your hair up in a ponytail to get it out of your way for when you’re eating my pussy?”

“Yes mistress, I will put my hair up.”

I threw my hair up in one of the hair ties lining the bathroom mirror. I was dry and clean and awaiting my next orders. “Alright bitch, let’s get the beating over with. I see that you allowed Officer Lucas to spank your ass, so I need to cover up his hand prints with my own. I think we should take you in and chain you up to the wall, facing the wall. Yeah, let’s go.” She led me back into her cell and she noticed the time. She lit some candles and turned on a small lamp at her bedside. “We’re going to have lights out in about five minutes. It’s best to be prepared.”

She led me over to the shackles on the wall and chained me up with my wrists above my head. I was, again, on my tippy toes. I heard her wrestling around on the wall with all of the dominatrix supplies. She walked up behind me and shoved a ball gag in my mouth. Then I felt a nozzle enter my ass and the warmth of the lubricant being injected into my ass was enough to take me over. She filled me up good with lube and then shoved an anal plug into my ass, hard and deep. It was huge in my ass but felt awesome to be filled up like that. Then she attached some nipple clamps to two rings sticking out of the wall. My mistress was going to give me my first lesson in getting tough nipples. She attached the nipple clamps to my nipples and pinched them hard. The clamps were making my nipples numb in two minutes. Then she took two steps back and came down hard with a leather belt on my tight ass cheeks. I screamed behind the ball gag and she hit me again, harder.

“This will be a daily routine with us, get used to it. The more you scream and struggle, the harder I will get, always. That is our communication technique for spankings. If you want more then just put up a fight and we will oblige. You don’t want it any harder, then be still and take it. I love to beat women’s asses, it makes me wet to know that your cunt is getting wetter with every strike of this belt. I can smell your cunt flowing. You smell so good, my mouth is watering. I will have to get me some of that as soon as I finish your spanking.” She hit me consistently with the leather belt and making my ass cheeks sting like hell. But she was right; I was getting wetter with every slap of that leather. I thought I would test out our communication plan and screamed and struggled against the chains. Sure enough, she brought that belt down harder and faster. I stayed still until she leveled out again. Every lash with that leather belt hit the anal plug that was stuck in my ass. It was erotic as hell. She stopped beating me and walked back over to the wall. When she walked back, she disconnected the nipple chains from the wall and pulled them up through my collar. She tightened the clamps down to where my nipples were protruding out like cow tits. She tweaked my nipples through these clamps and my cunt started flowing down my thighs.

She took my arms out of the shackles and set me down on the ground. I had tears in my eyes from the beating and she said, “Oh that turns me on when a bitch cries from one of my beatings. That on top of knowing that your cunt is wet and hot and ready to be eaten,” she stuck two of her fingers into my cunt and wiggled them up inside me, “turns me into a lesbian animal. I think we will try some 69 action. I need my cunt licked and fingered too; it has been a long couple of hours since you ate my pussy. You lay down in my bunk and I will get on top. I like to be in control, as if you didn’t know that already. I want to ride your face and tongue and I need to taste you. Your cunt has amazing flavor and I can’t seem to get enough of it. So, go ahead and lie down.”

I lay down on her bottom bunk and got in the middle of the mattress. She climbed on top of me and put her pussy right over my mouth. I opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out. She lowered her hips down and allowed me to enter her lips with my tongue. She lay over me and spread my lips open and started licking my clit like it was the last she was ever going to lick. I continued to lick and suck on her clit and stuck my tongue deep into her cunt. She started riding my face like she was riding a cock. That turned me on to be used like this, sexually. I felt her enter two fingers inside my tight wet cunt and begin to finger fuck me silly. She took her tongue off of my clit long enough to say “You cum whenever you need to you little cunt. I want to see how many times I can get you to squirt on my face. No holding back bitch, do you understand?”

I answered through her pussy a positive response. Her pussy tasted so good and I reached up to stick my fingers into her cunt and she moaned into my pussy. She added a third finger to my tight cunt and went to town on my g-spot. I was squirting in no time and she was grinding her hips on my tongue while I was fingering her cunt. It was a very erotic scene that I was proud to be a part of. Maybe prison life won’t be so bad after all. She added another finger to make it four and just started pounding my cunt. I came even harder and squirted even more. We were soaked and she was fucking my fingers back with a vengeance. She was building like I had seen no other woman build before. When she was finally able to release, she actually squirted all over my face. That turned me on enough to add another finger to her cunt and pick up the pace on my thrusting. She came again while practically fisting my tight little cunt. I came again in response to her squirting a hot load all over my face. It was hot and wet and erotic. WOW!

She sat up and took her leg over me and collapsed on the bed. She told me to turn around and we spooned for a few minutes while our heart rates were coming down to a more normal level. “Man, are you one hot little whore or what? I have never cum like that in all my years of fucking. I have never squirted before. Thank you for sharing that experience with me. I think we will have to work on me to squirt every time I cum, like you do.”

“Thank you mistress for giving me the opportunity to bring you to the female ejaculation club. There are only about 8% of the female population that can ejaculate in the manner that you have just shown. That is a very elite group to be a part of, be proud that you are now a member!”

“Oh for sure that is a hot club to belong to. Thank you for taking me to a level that I have never achieved before. That is just one time of many that we will be able to show one another things that we can do for each other. You are amazing and I am so glad that I got put with you for training.”

“Mistress, Lucas told me that you have your choice of new inmates and that you chose me personally. Is that true?”

“Well, since the cat is out of the bag, I am not going to lie about it. Yes, I do have my choices and when I saw your rap sheet and your mug shots, I fell in lust with you immediately. I was going to have you, no matter what!”

“That makes me feel special, mistress. Thank you for choosing me. I will be your good slave for the duration of my stay. I promise to behave and obey you from now on. I don’t want you pissed off at me, ever.”

She leaned over and kissed me with lots of passion and a lot of tongue. It was hot and erotic to be kissed by a woman of this caliber. She turned me on. I couldn’t wait to see what else she had planned for me for this evening. She got off the bed and pulled me up with her. I waited for her to command me to do what she wanted me to do. She walked over to the wall and pulled a couple of things down and walked back to me. She put a blindfold over my eyes and told me, “Now you won’t be tempted to look into my eyes. You also will not see what I have planned for you next. Now, I want you to walk with me over her to the doctor’s table. That’s a good little whore. I want to give you something to forget about all of those men walking around this prison with hard-ons for you. I am going to make you forget about men for the next 30 days. You won’t even think about men when you see what is in store for you over the weekend. Okay, put your feet up, that’s it right here in the stirrups. Now scoot your ass down to the edge of the table, yeah right there. Perfect. Now I will restrain your arms and your ankles so that you cannot move. That’s the way that I like my slaves, immobile and ready to fuck!”

I felt something being attached to my nipples that were still protruding from the nipple clamps she had put on earlier. They were additional clips right on the tip of my nipple. She attached them and then turned them on, they were vibrating nipple clamps and man did they do the job. I moaned as the vibrations went from my nipples all the way to my cunt and had me flowing again. Then she positioned herself in front of the table and rubbed some sort of phallic device at the opening of my cunt. I wasn’t sure what it was but if I had to bet on it, I would have bet it was a strap on dildo. It felt good rubbing up and down my pussy. She made circles with it around my hard little clit and then shoved it directly into my sopping wet cunt. She leaned over me and fucked me like a whore with that strap on device. It felt almost as good as a real cock. And boy did she know how to use it. She fucked me long and hard and made me cum with that dildo. It was wet and sloppy sounding down there in my cunt. The sounds of her fucking me turned me on so bad that I squirted all over that cock and my mistress. I could feel this fake cock getting bigger inside my fuck hole. That was impossible, wasn’t it? Then I felt warm liquid enter into my cunt that felt just like a cock releasing hot sperm into my hole.

“Oh god, yes, fuck me! Fuck your sex slave like a whore. C’mon mistress, make me cum harder. You have the tools to fuck me all night. Do it!”

She slammed that cock into my cunt and hit the anal plug with every thrust inside me. Maybe I could get her to fuck me in the ass with that massive cock. I would love to feel that sliding in and out of my tight ass. She reached up and fondled my breasts with the vibrating clamps and had me cumming again in no time. The nipple play was good enough by itself to get me off but combined with the fucking that I was receiving, it made me cum that much harder. Then she pulled that anal plug from my ass and inserted another dildo inside my asshole. Here it was attached to the other one that she was fucking my cunt with. She was double penetrating me with one dildo, it was incredible. I felt so full and so nasty that I came again, hard.

“Oh man, you keep fucking me like that and I am going to be spent, soon. It feels so good mistress; please I never want this to end. I love having both of my holes filled and being manipulated by a beautiful woman as you. FUCK ME!”

She turned up the heat a little bit and had me over the edge in no time. She definitely knew what she was doing. I couldn’t get enough of this feeling of being fucked in both holes at once. I could not imagine having sex with anyone except this magnificent woman at the moment.

“You are such a little whore to want both holes fucked like this. You are going to be mine for a very long time. I love fucking women and you are making it extremely easy to want to fuck you always. Your cunt is so tight and you get so hot. I have never met a woman that gets off as much as you do. You’re getting ready to cum again, aren’t you?” I nodded my head. “Well, c’mon you little tramp, cum again as you do so well. I want to feel your juices coat my skin as I fuck you to orgasm. Oh my, that’s it. I think that I am going to cum with you my sweet. Oh yeah, here it comes my little whore!”

She squirted another load of hot liquid inside my cunt and ass at the same time. I couldn’t help it, I screamed and orgasmed like I had not orgasmed that day. She then pulled the nipple clamps and struck a nerve all the way to my cunt. I exploded and soaked my mistress and her fake cocks. I could hear my liquid splashing on her bare skin and that turned me on to the point of cumming again in the middle of that orgasm. This was going to be it. I couldn’t take anymore and wanted to just sit and relax for a few minutes. I think she sensed that this was going to be the last orgasm that I could endure for the night. She planted her cocks deep inside me as the most intense orgasm of the day hit me. I screamed and bucked my hips and squirted all over the place. She came with me and that made me smile.

Once we were calmed down and mistress had removed the objects from my fuck holes, she took off the restraints and led me over to her bunk and lay me down. She lay down beside me after removing the strap on dildo. She snuggled up beside me and said, “For being such a good little whore today, I am allowing you to sleep in my bunk rather than the bedroll on the floor. Here let’s get rid of the blindfold and settle down to sleep. You have a big day tomorrow, let’s get some shut eye.” She turned off her lamp and blew out her candles and then crawled up beside me and we went to sleep. I was thinking and then dreaming of the possible events for the following day.

pusylvr69
pusylvr69
800 Followers