Prison Pet Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What a little anal slut you have become. Look at you fucking your own ass with my toy." Erica began to move back further on the dildo, completely swallowing it in her ass. Erica grunted as both the pain and pleasure increased while she fucked the dildo harder.

"It looks like I have broken you, pet. You love having your ass filled now. From now on, you will feel empty whenever there is nothing inside you." Erica didn't answer, but continued grunting as she moved her ass on the dildo. She was taking the entire length of the long dildo in and out of her ass like she had been doing this for years. "Stop fucking," Avette ordered. Erica stopped and Avette pushed the dildo in until it was completely inside Erica's ass with just the end tip still sticking out.

"I want you to take my little toy and push it out of your anus. Shit it out for me." Avette said. Erica tensed herself and began using her anal muscles to try and push the dildo out. Erica gasped as she continued trying to push. It felt like she was taking the largest, most painful shit of her life. The muscles of her sphincter contracted and expanded as she pushed the dildo out of her. It went slow at first, but inch by inch it began to moved out of her ass. At the end she was able to push the second half of the dildo out so quickly that it shot out of anus across the floor..

Avette laughed delightedly and clapped. "That was beautiful to watch, pet. Look at that gape." Erica couldn't tell this, but her asshole had opened enough that it looked like a dark cavern. Avette spread Erica's asshole open and tried to look inside. "I can almost see your kidneys from here." Erica started laughing at the joke but was cut short when Avette stuck some of her fingers in Erica's asshole. Avette soon added her pinky and thumb until all her fingers were inside Erica's ass. Avette kept pushing until her entire hand was inside Erica's ass. Avette's hand up to her wrist was inside Erica's ass. Avette clenched her fist a couple times in Erica's ass, spreading spasms of pleasure throughout Erica's body.

"Where is my hand right now, pet?"

"Mademoiselle, it is inside my ass."

"How does it feel?"

"It hurts but it feels good too. It feels incredible. You could fucking control me with your fist right now"

"What do you want me to do with my fist, pet?"

Erica moaned and asked, "Will you please fuck me with your fist?" Avette began moving her entire hand in and out of Erica's ass as Erica's moans grew louder and louder. Avette's hand filled her ass and stimulated sensitive zones of Erica's body that had never been been touched before. Erica glanced back and watched as Avette stuck her arm in past the wrist inside Erica's ass. Erica couldn't believe her ass could fit Avette's whole hand and wrist. Erica began to disassociate herself from humankind and felt like she was just a beast having its insides inspected by its master. Erica felt dirty and violated all of a sudden but knew that that was what turned her on the most.

Erica began to tremble and thought she could feel an orgasm approaching. Erica could never have believed that she could climax just from having her ass played with. Erica began to moan louder and Avette could tell that her fist was bringing Erica close an orgasm. Avette slowly pulled her hand out and said, "Your Mistress would be very disappointed if I allowed you to cum without her present." Erica sighed as she felt Avette's fingertips leave her asshole and the empty feeling returned. Her anus felt incredibly sore as it had been stretched to its limit this evening.

Erica felt tears begin to stream down her cheeks as a feeling of emptiness spread throughout her body. It did not help Erica's mental state that her confused feelings were exacerbated by being denied the release of an orgasm for the last few days. Erica suddenly wished Roxie were here to hold and comfort her and began to choke back a sob. Avette laid a reassuring hand on Erica's back and said, "Don't worry, Erica. It will come soon. You know the way Roxie feels about you. You are going to give much pleasure to each other."

Erica nodded and sat up. Avette said, "You must be exhausted by now. Let us sleep." Erica curled up on the floor trying to keep warm. Avette laughed and said, "I'm not going to make you sleep on the floor like a dog! I always have my kittens sleep with me. Come into bed with me."

Erica eagerly climbed into a cot with Avette while Avette pulled a blanket over the two of them. "I must warn you, my sweet," Avette said, "I may not be able to resist playing with your asshole during the night. Sometimes I just can't help myself it there is a beautiful, naked young woman lying next to me. Oh, and you do not need to put your tail back in but I would like very much if you left your cat ears."

"Very kinky, Madame." Erica said and meowed again.

"Ha, I just love this one," Avette said as she tickled Erica beneath her chin, causing Erica to purr. Avette gave Erica a kiss on the lips and wrapped her arms around her. As Erica drifted off to sleep, she thought about how Avette was only a few years younger than Erica's mother. Erica's mother used to hold Erica the exact same way when she was scared as a child. Of course, they won't both naked at the time. Erica felt comforted in Avette's arms as she rested to slumber.

Once during the night, Erica woke with a start as she felt Avette's finger rubbing Erica's asshole. Erica was too tired to resist or encourage and just laid there as Avette began entering Erica's asshole with her finger. Avette teased her finger in and out of Erica's asshole for a few minutes, but when she could not provoke a rise out of Erica she removed her finger and they both fell asleep again.

Erica woke up again a few hours later and gazed at Avette's face as she slept. Avette was still pretty for her age, and her maturity lent her a grace and beauty that Erica had never noticed in another woman before. Roxie was many things, but even Erica could not say being graceful was one of them. Erica thought of the horrible circumstances of Avette's incarceration: having to watch the love of her life killed in front of her and then having to murder the perpetrator to save her own life. Erica felt intense sympathy and sadness for the woman. Erica suddenly wanted to please her new teacher in the way she would enjoy the most.

Erica put her hand between Avette's legs and moved them aside to reach Avette's behind. Erica moved her finger so that it was near Avette's anus. Erica pushed her finger inside and watched Avette's eyes flash open. Avette smiled at Erica and said, "Well well well. Kitty wants to play." Avette sighed as Erica pushed her finger further in and began moving it in and out of Avette's asshole. Avette pulled Erica closer to her and began licking Erica's cheeks, lips, and chin. As Avette licked Erica's lips Erica stuck her tongue out and the two began licking their tongues together. Avette sucked Erica's tongue into her mouth and moved her hand up Erica's leg to her ass. Avette moaned and began making out with Erica more furiously as she felt Erica stick two fingers inside Avette's ass. Avette rubbed and squeezed Erica's ass a few times and then stuck her finger inside Erica's asshole. The two continued fingering each other's asses as they French kissed each other.

Erica took her free hand and began fingering Avette's pussy as the other hand used three fingers to fuck Avette's asshole. Avette normally did not let anyone play with her pussy, but she forgave the transgression this time because she was rapidly approaching another anal orgasm. Something about this erotic specimen had set off a spark in Avette. Erica was so shy and tentative, but so eager to learn and to please at the same time. Erica had apparently learned well, her fingers in Avette's ass were touching the parts of Avette's rectum that felt the most pleasurable. The added pleasure of Erica's fingers in Avette's pussy became too much to bear and Avette started screaming as she achieved her second orgasm of the night. Erica felt immensely pleased at the service she was able to render to her Mistress' friend.

They took the fingers that had been in each other's assholes and put them in each other's mouths. Erica licked and sucked the taste of her ass off of Avette's fingers as Avette did the same to her. Avette then pulled Erica into a passionate kiss.

After making out for a few minutes Avette said, "I really hope you enjoyed yourself tonight."

Erica was rubbing her asshole to try and ease away the soreness but she replied, "I loved it. It was a magical evening."

"Good," Avette said. She laid back and left an arm resting on Erica as she fell asleep. Within a few minutes Erica could hear her snoring. As Erica drifted off to sleep she realized that she really had become an anal slut. All she could think about was the things she wanted to do to Roxie's ass now and what she wanted Roxie to do to hers. At the thought of Roxie, Erica began to feel wetness leaking out between her legs. Knowing that Roxie did not want Erica to orgasm without her, Erica tried to keep her mind off of Roxie's delicious ass. Within minutes, Erica was asleep.

To be continued...

*****

I hope you enjoyed the third part of my story. I am going to take a little break but the story will definitely continue. Erica will still spend the next two nights with Blair and Toni. Let me know any suggestions you have for what will take place and I will try to incorporate them in the story. Prison Pet part 4 coming soon!