Private Beach Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andy slid down beside Annabel and kissed her softly. Beginning at her wrist, he bunny-hopped his lips up her arm and onto her shoulder. One bunny-hop later, his mouth enveloped Annabel's nipple. This time her whimper could in no way be mistaken for a complaint. The sudden, high-pitched note that started somewhere in her nose, now migrated south via her chest where it took on a guttural tone. Gorgeously vibrating her nipple in Andy's mouth, the sensation finally ended up between her legs where the end result of this travelling sexual-sonic boom was a shuddering that appeared to have struck a resonating chord that caused her legs to shake uncontrollably.

Buoyed by this delicious response to his oral advances on Annabel's sensitive breasts, Andy renewed his soft nibbling and reached over to grab the other breast that lay against Joe's leg. As he did so, the back of his hand slid along Joe's thigh. It was quite innocuous as touches go and Annabel would have been completely oblivious to it. Not so the boys, however. The first touch of man on man in a sexual connotation is in many ways like losing your virginity all over again.

Andy's senses were on edge. From the touches of bare skin on both bodies, the sensations of Annabel's nipple in his mouth, the sounds of the ardent blowjob just inches from his face and the last warm rays of the sun drying his naked body, Andy felt almost overwhelmed with lust. The pulsing of his cock seemed to get stronger and stronger. His rock hard dick lay throbbing on Annabel's wet thigh and once more her hand reached down to grasp him. She gripped and lightly stroked him away from her body, just firmly enough to cause Andy to groan into her nipple, yet not so vigorous as to take him anywhere near climax... she had other plans for that.

Joe marvelled at the scene before him. His cock in Annabel's mouth, her nipples in Andy's mouth, Andy's cock in Annabel's hand... a lovely, erotic chain, yet one Joe knew could be bettered. He glanced at the setting sun and figured he would gamble once more and move the threesome into the house. It may break the mood, but he was relying on the fact that nobody had yet cum to ensure the passion would not only continue, but would rise and rise throughout the evening ahead.

"I need another drink" said Joe, seeking the agreement of the others. Nobody seemed to have heard. Andy kept sucking on Annabel's tits and her mouth appeared glued to Joe's cock. The only sign that his words had indeed cut through was that Annabel's hand moved from Andy's cock and up to Joe's balls, where it took on a new sense of urgency as if to bring him to climax.

"Darling, I think we should move to the house, recharge our glasses and adjourn to the bedroom where Andy and I will fuck you senseless." This time, probably rather relieved that her neck was getting a short reprieve from its purposeful suctioning, Annabel pulled away, glanced up at her husband and nodded in agreement. The three of them gathered their clothes and almost danced back up to the house. It was clear that nobody wished for the mood to be broken, so barely a word was spoken, lest it turn attention away from the erotic evening ahead.

Chapter 4 -- Back at the house

At the house, Joe ushered Andy and Annabel into the bedroom and promised to return in moments with their glasses replenished. In truth, Joe was dying to see what would happen as soon as he was away from the naked pair. He pulled the door ajar and then stood in the semi-darkness to see how things played out. Almost as one, Andy and Annabel draped themselves across the bed and melted into a passionate embrace. Two pairs of hands roamed freely across each other's body and neither hesitated at the gates of their sexuality. Inhibitions had long ago been abandoned at the beach.

Here were two people who loved each other dearly as friends and were now exploring a road that neither of them could have thought possible before this day. It would have seemed an adulterous thought just a day or so earlier, yet here they were, with their sex in each other's hands, enjoying the fruits of a passionate naked romp.

Annabel slid down the bed and Andy groaned in knowing anticipation of her motives. A broad smile broke across his face and his hands clenched the quilt as he waited for that first touch. Annabel's first lick was not where he had expected... or where he had desperately wanted it... but nevertheless, it's smooth trail up his inner thigh made Andy draw in and then hold his breath. He held it still as her hot, moist tongue seared a second trail up the other thigh, though this time it continued on to Andy's scrotum and began playing with his balls. Andy blew out hard and then sucked it back in as the tension in his balls grew. He loved having his balls tongued like this and this must have been pretty clear to Annabel as his member flexed hard against her face. It was pretty clear from Joe's hiding place too.

Cock in hand, Joe stroked himself gently with one hand and churned his balls with the other. He marvelled at the magnificent sight of his wife and his best friend and smiled in the knowledge that he was so totally cool with it all. Joe had always suspected that he would be ok seeing another man with Annabel and had in fact fantasized about it on many an occasion. However, he always wondered if he could go through with it and found he could never imagine a stranger plundering her pussy. It was important to his fantasy that he saw the face of the other guy and try as he might, he could never quite visualise it. This invariably left him with the sense that it was never likely to happen, since he felt it would be even more unlikely it might ever happen with a friend. That was, until now of course. Joe hurried to the kitchen to grab a bottle of wine and three fresh glasses.

Oblivious to Joe's observations, the lovers continued as if on their own journey. Andy glanced down at Annabel as she hungrily devoured the head of his cock. As she did so, she looked up to see Andy smiling back at her. She returned his smile with one from her eyes and then drove his cock right down her throat. Andy gasped and suddenly became vocal.

"Fuck.... fuck... fuck" he gasped and threw his head back as if shot. He looked back down at the top of Annabel's head and then to the door as it swung open. Joe stood there transfixed... a silly grin across his face. Though Andy knew that Joe was more than happy with the sight that greeted him, still Andy's moral fibre found a way to surface for a split second. Under any other circumstances, Andy would have shied away from such a taboo situation as this. Yet here he was, buried to the hilt down the throat of his best friend's wife, with his best friend looking on. Then, just as quickly as it had appeared, it flowed rapidly away and Andy was left basking in the sexy theatre the three of them had created.

It was Joe who spoke first. "Annabel, I think it's time you were fucked... and it seems as though Andy's in prime position." Without a moment's hesitation, Annabel positioned herself above Andy's groin and with the fingers of one hand, she spread her wet lips apart. As if to prove just how wet she was already, Annabel pushed Andy's cock flat against his belly with her labia, then slowly, ever so unbelievably slowly, she glided along his length. The feeling of her hot, wet pussy on his cock was exquisite. Andy stared almost in disbelief at the sensations of this semi-fuck. His cock screamed for more yet this feeling in itself was so incredible he wanted her to continue.

"Stop teasing him Annabel! The poor guy's going to explode on his stomach if you don't stop that." Joe chided as he knelt on the bed behind Annabel. Joe's hands wrapped around her front and cupped her tits. "How gorgeous are these, Andy?" Joe asked, though mostly rhetorically. "Magnificent" replied Andy, lifting his gaze from his own cock to her tits, then quickly back again. He badly needed to be inside her now. Sensing this, Annabel lifted once more, but as she positioned herself and reached for Andy's cock another hand got there first.

Andy's eyes widened and his shaft stiffened even further as Joe's hand wrapped around Andy's cock. It was electric. Had it been Annabel's hand, the moment would have blended almost seamlessly into the motion of placing him inside her wet cunt. Yet this was a new and powerful vision and a watershed moment in both men's lives. The glances at each other's naked body and slight brushes of skin at the beach earlier were as nothing. Life would so easily have carried on as before had nothing more happened. This, though, was a turning point for both and a step towards open recognition of their bisexual urges.

Joe guided Andy's cock towards Annabel's wet hole and squeezed it a little as she approached. With one hand on Annabel's lowering arse, the other high up the shaft of his friend's cock, Joe moaned loudly at the scene that was unfolding before him. His cock flexed again and again as he savoured the sensation of another man's cock in his hand for the very first time. It felt firm, hot, sexy. It felt like his own cock, yet different. It was a little thicker and longer, but that wasn't the difference he was feeling. The difference was the incredibly horny sensation of holding a dick that was not his own. It was a powerful moment and Joe knew that this was just the beginning. He could sense his balls churning in excitement as he placed the head of Andy's cock between the moist lips of Annabel's aching pussy. Annabel lowered herself gently so that the tip of Andy's glans was nestled at the crest of her sex.

"Oh God," Andy breathed as he felt the wet heat emanating from the love canal looming over his manhood. "Please... more... please... don't stop... I want to be inside you so badly, Annabel, it almost hurts." And with that, Annabel finally succumbed to her wanton lust. She lowered her body in a most excruciatingly slow motion until about half of Andy's cock had disappeared inside her.

"Mmm," Annabel murmured as she savoured this first illicit trespass. Joe's cock was gorgeous and she loved it. This wasn't Joe's cock though... and she loved the way it spread her vagina just a little bit wider. The added pressure on her inner walls created a heightened sensitivity. Couple this with her naughty, ever-so-slightly guilty feelings and the resulting concoction was insanely good.

Joe watched in awe as his wife's pussy glided further and further down his friend's cock, until finally, their groins met and became one. Annabel seemed to have caught her breath as the last of Andy's inches drove home. Glancing at Andy, the same look of suspended animation appeared to have gripped them both. Neither moved, nor did they dare breathe lest the moment were to be spoiled.

Joe continued to massage his wife's breasts from behind, but now he had competition from Andy's roaming mitts. First one hand was eased away, then a second, so that now only Andy's hands wrestled with Annabel's globes. Deprived of a task, his hands now forcibly removed from their attentive massage, he felt a little lost. A tinge of jealousy crept in from somewhere deep inside and for a brief moment, Joe felt left out and somewhat redundant. Andy's cock. Andy's hands. These foreign body parts were now fully engaging his wife and she was loving it. Then, just as suddenly as it had emerged, then it was gone, replaced with another more dominant emotion... one that Joe was far more comfortable and familiar with... lust. At once, Joe placed his hands on Annabel's hips and with the gentlest of encouragement, she commenced a slow, yet deliberate piston motion.

"Shit... shit..." was all that Andy could manage at this point as this delicious hot pussy rose and fell upon his dick. Up and down his rock hard cock went Annabel's soaking wet hole. Andy was pleased there was so much lubrication coming from Annabel's pussy because he had been worried that he might cum rather quickly. Two weeks without sex and his cock stuck inside his gorgeous married friend... with her husband looking on approvingly... well, Andy was glad for her wetness, that was certain.

Then something happened that took it up a gear and made Andy less confident he could last. Joe's hand was on his balls. Annabel felt its presence under her arse and smiled. She looked at Andy, then over her shoulder at her husband and the two of them shared a passionate kiss that lasted several minutes. All this time, Joe kept up his gentle churning action on Andy's balls. Every now and again, As Annabel's pussy rose to the top of its elevation, Joe would quickly wrap his fingers around Andy's shaft, then allow the downward force of her movements to reposition his hand once more on Andy's balls. Now coated with Annabel's sex juices, the sensation of running Andy's balls through his fingers was intense. Joe needed more. He was really worked up and yearned for more.

"Annabel, lean forward a little for me," he urged her as he shuffled around slightly. With his body now lying sideways on to the fornicating couple and Annabel's body leaning forward, there was enough room for Joe to get his head right up close to the action. No more than a few inches from the action, Joe marvelled at the sight of Andy's wonderful cock spreading the lips of his wife's pussy. Their rhythmic motion, mildly hypnotic and decidedly erotic, had Joe in a state of near sexual insanity. He was close, but not close enough. He wanted to touch, to taste. He inched closer until the tip of his extended tongue flicked across Andy's tightening ball sac. Each time Annabel rose, Joe inched himself closer. Now he could reach Andy's shaft and he eagerly bathed its glistening length with his urgent lips and tongue.

"Oh fuuuuck," exhaled Andy as this new sensation threatened to push him over the edge. Annabel paused at the height of her motion and Andy stared down between their bodies. His glans still nestled at the head of Annabel's pussy, it was all Andy could do to hold back the floodgates of sperm building up as he watched Joe lapping at the base of his cock.

There was no mistaking the smirk on Joe's face as he worked his mouth all around the steaming organs before him. The underside of Annabel's pussy, between there and her puckered anus came in for some serious attention too. Joe knew that his wife was not a hardcore anal fan, but liked to be teased and played with back there. Joe licked and fingered around her hole, pretending to probe, but pulling back before breaking the seal. These same fingers rejoined their efforts on Andy's balls and the base of his shaft. Two fingers gripped the very bottom of Andy's hot cock and applied a firm pressure. Joe figured that this increase in sensation would be too much for Andy to take and sure enough, Andy began to groan.

The sound was faint at first, but quickly grew to a rumble as Andy felt the telltale signs of pending orgasm. Still a little voice in his head whispered for him to regain control and make it last longer. They had been fucking for quite a while now, but Andy didn't want it to stop. He ceased writhing in the hope that this would halt the advance, but he was not in full control of proceedings. Annabel and Joe had no intention of slowing their pace and with one last thrust of his body upwards, Andy went over the edge.

He took one last look at Annabel's face, her beautiful eyes smiling back at him and seeming to will him onwards, then closed his eyes and gave in to the fantastic orgasm now fully wracking his body. His whole body jerked as wave after wave of cum shot deep into Annabel's cunt, filling her quickly. In a slow see-sawing motion, Annabel milked the last drops of Andy's semen and then paused to allow him a few moments recuperation.

Strong hands lifted her bum a little higher and gently pushed her forward so that she her whole body was flat against Andy's heaving chest. As though a moth to a flame, Joe felt utterly drawn to his wife's cum-soaked pussy and the combined juices flowing freely down Andy's shaft and onto his tight ball sac. Once more Joe lapped at the cock and pussy before him, now sodden with sexual climax and the proof of journey's end.

"Oh my God, this is so horny," Joe murmured between slurps. "Annabel, I just love drinking your juices!"

"That's not just me you're drinking there, sweetheart," Annabel responded with a dreamy, naughty grin. "You're a sick puppy, Joe. What do you say, Andy? How sick is my dirty man?"

"Very sick, extremely dirty... and I love it all," Andy managed behind a grin the size of Ecuador. "Are you ok down there my friend?" Andy couldn't actually see Joe's head behind Annabel's arse, but he could most certainly feel the sweet, sweet bathing of his tongue.

No response from Joe, save for a feint groan as he continued his task in earnest. Inside his head though, a jumble of words and emotions jostled with each other as if desperately seeking meaning and clarity. All at once, Joe wanted to declare his love for both these wonderful people, his wife and his friend. He wanted to assert his desire to continue with this incredible ménage... not just tonight... but forever! He wanted to tell Annabel just how special she was and how incredibly proud of her he had been for allowing her usual barriers to be lowered enough to let this happen... no, not just let this happen... to be a willing and eager participant! He wanted to tell Andy how cool it had been to have him so intimately involved with them. Yet he opted instead for silence and let his tongue do the walking. There would be a time to discuss... but he sensed this was not it. This was amazing... and this was just the beginning.

12